Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413007)
he claimed at a REALLY REALLY REALLY weird time. He was under no pressure d2. (I think he said, im the medic, get off this guy hes town) which is pretty fucking weird. I can pull the post for ya prob if you want. He then claimed he was going to shoot, then the next day he got roleblocked from shooting DBP

He also said you, myself and YoshL were wolves

storn42 03-1-2016 09:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Btw I'm going to point out here that Haku's play here actually closely mimics V's. Asking questions, pressuring for more info.... yes V is also a really good wolf, but I just felt like this should be said.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
don't forget reuben_tate, he couldve been a modkilled wolf

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So I'm behind like 13 pages, has any juicy happened?

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413012)
He also said you, myself and YoshL were wolves

wait wtf thats true why did he shoot dbp then again?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413012)
He also said you, myself and YoshL were wolves

That was a short term decision post where I wasn't even sure I would hard claim until I did it anyway.

All my calls were random.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and sinistrosuede was also modkilled. id say the odds are one is a wolf but who knows, their posts in this game are no better than rand

fontisian 03-1-2016 09:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

That's all. Good night.

fontisian 03-1-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

That's all. Good night.

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413016)
wait wtf thats true why did he shoot dbp then again?

Meh I think he just chose us because we had voted him throughout the day

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hakulyte and Storn used confusion

It was super effective

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413016)
wait wtf thats true why did he shoot dbp then again?

I thought DBP was the SK at that point.

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413020)
I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

That's all. Good night.

Wait who are you voting for?

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ill just unvote like the bad EOD player that i am. this is bringing out the 2+2 mishmash player in me, terribly indecisive at EODs

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413022)
Hakulyte and Storn used confusion

It was super effective

When you can't argue properly, this is pmuch the only option left.

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh, that makes sense, nvm

fontisian 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh.

Also with 8 alive, 2 kill tonight brings it down to 5 alive tomorrow. That's the same number of lynches (2) as if there were 6 alive (from one kill).

Now I am going to sleep.

storn42 03-1-2016 09:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413011)
LOL are you fucking kidding me, I've been insisting AGAINST there being 3 mafia, we know there's one dead from roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and I'm pretty sure dfr was a wolf as well. I was asking xiz to give an example because he was going by the worst-case scenario

if you're going to try and scumread me at least read my posts

(yup knew someone would use this to say I hate the idea of mylo)

I'm not talking about right now. There was a bunch of posts way back, where you were extremely insistent of this being mylo. (Or maybe it's tomorrow) and once more I only have you as slight scum, (did you even lok aty reads) yex)t you act like it's the end of the world.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413020)
I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

That's all. Good night.

10/10 best defense, couldn't have said it better.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413029)
(yup knew someone would use this to say I hate the idea of mylo)

I'm not talking about right now. There was a bunch of posts way back, where you were extremely insistent of this being mylo. (Or maybe it's tomorrow) and once more I only have you as slight scum, (did you even lok aty reads) yex)t you act like it's the end of the world.

that was when fontisian fake red checked mean, I wasn't insistent that it was mylo but I kept saying that a red check in a situation where it could be mylo was very convenient and fake

you're trying to scumread me for things I haven't done which pisses me off more than anything. if I've played scummy and someone points it out then fine, but if they say I've done something I haven't done and that I'm scummy for it then whoever said that can fuck off

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Is No Lynch a viable option here?

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
who did charu want dead again

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413032)
Is No Lynch a viable option here?

I cannot even understand how this could be a good idea.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413032)
Is No Lynch a viable option here?

we lose 1-2 players which will put us at 6-7 players the next day, best case scenario is if wolves and SK shoot each other but that's a big hope

worst case we go into tomorrow down 2 town

storn42 03-1-2016 09:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4413019)
I am ill. I do not have the time or energy to defend myself.

Lynching me will be killing a vt. I am confirmed not a wolf. I can be confirmed not an sk if the sk is lynched today.

That's all. Good night.

So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413033)
who did charu want dead again

I think it was red blaster/SKG which doesn't help us lol

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413038)
I think it was red blaster/SKG which doesn't help us lol

looooooooooooolz

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413036)
So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)

How dare you, it's "her", don't ever do that mistake again or we're lynching you on the spot!

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413036)
So here is something thats going to completely uproot the font train and probably get myself lynched.

Is this a VT who lost interest in the game/doesn't care About being lynched (be it sickness or otherwise), or a woof who is giving up becauseveral of the long wagon on him (and again sickness ect)

damn you just had to go and make a towny post

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413034)
I cannot even understand how this could be a good idea.

We dont mislynch tonight?

At best we lose 1 person due to stacked kill i.e: Charu
Second best we lose 2 people which is better than losing 3.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413041)
How dare you, it's "her", don't ever do that mistake again or we're lynching you on the spot!

Don't be rude dude :(

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yes, let's just do nothing every phase because there's no risk of mislynching a Town.

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413035)
we lose 1-2 players which will put us at 6-7 players the next day, best case scenario is if wolves and SK shoot each other but that's a big hope

worst case we go into tomorrow down 2 town

If I remember how kills resolve wouldn't we not even know if the SK dies in the night?
Their kill goes through regardless of if they die does it not?

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413046)
If I remember how kills resolve wouldn't we not even know if the SK dies in the night?
Their kill goes through regardless of if they die does it not?

yeah we won't know if the SK dies in the night but based on the night actions I think the SK still has their vest. the only time there wasn't a mafia kill was the night haku claims to have saved V which means mafia either shot at V or hit a vest. if the latter then it would be terrible play by wolves to not shoot the same person so I think SK dying in the night isn't an option

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413044)
Don't be rude dude :(

Please continue with your Wolf Haku theory, I need to take notes for my real wolf play in the future games.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413047)
yeah we won't know if the SK dies in the night but based on the night actions I think the SK still has their vest. the only time there wasn't a mafia kill was the night haku claims to have saved V which means mafia either shot at V or hit a vest. if the latter then it would be terrible play by wolves to not shoot the same person so I think SK dying in the night isn't an option

Hey, I like where you're going, it's like you're a step closer to what I was thinking.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413048)
Please continue with your Wolf Haku theory, I need to take notes for my real wolf play in the future games.

What I said was unrelated

storn42 03-1-2016 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413048)
Please continue with your Wolf Haku theory, I need to take notes for my real wolf play in the future games.

Is it bad that I'm also starting to consider it?

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I've considered the haku wolf theory for a long time now and every time it ends up with me confirming he is even more real

storn42 03-1-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413042)
damn you just had to go and make a towny post

It's what I do. Am I a woofy fook or am I the towniest town? The world may never jnow.

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
(Also font hope you feel better. Drink some hot water + lemon + honey, works every time for me for most things)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
No, it's good because the point of my play in this game is that since I'm a near-confirmed Medic, it opens the door for me to "BRING THE CHAOS" and I just love that.

So, it's completely normal if you go "wtf are you doing Haku".

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Except that I will eventually stop and try to bring back a balance from the mess I'm creating. I do am here to solve the game too.

storn42 03-1-2016 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Pshhh at least you claim and get to live. :(

In other news I feel like I'm starting to shit post way too much, need to reel it back in

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hey, at least you're posting something.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, what do you guys want to do?

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413060)
So, what do you guys want to do?

dance


Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412992)
am I the only one who still thinks this post was disgusting

Hi AA. Can you develop on this one? I agree with you btw.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413061)
dance


That was weird. I like it, you're now Town confirmed. Only Town Xiz would post a Garchomp dancing the 29th February 2016. I know, I'm from the future.

#Haku's logic

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That's not a serious post, but I want to come back Post Game and being like "look at how right I was~" while actually not knowing what I'm talking about.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413062)
Hi AA. Can you develop on this one? I agree with you btw.

her post is out of nowhere, the "nice" makes it seem like she's barely acknowledging what we've posted, dismissing it and immediately jumping onto storn. in addition to that feeling extremely opportunistic and like she doesn't care about the discussion we just had, she appeals to me as the other person who wanted to lynch storn as if we're definitely of the same alignment when I don't know. felt like an attempt to build rapport and generate a false townread

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 10:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Don't like the font lynch.

Something occurred to me, and this is 1000% tinfoil here, but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game. Sure the SK could potentially kill a wolf but in a game so large I'm sure they figured just as likely more towns would die and they have that persons number ready at any time. So this would also allow the SK to simply go on killing whereby giving credence to a fake medic save and claim as obviously the only person who knows, the SK, is barred from giving up any game breaking information.

Idk the only thing that doesn't line up here would be the wolves getting the check on the medic. To my understanding they got no N0 check which would mean that in N1 they checked and killed the real medic.

Idk ramblings of a tinfoiler

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413067)
Don't like the font lynch.

Something occurred to me, and this is 1000% tinfoil here, but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game. Sure the SK could potentially kill a wolf but in a game so large I'm sure they figured just as likely more towns would die and they have that persons number ready at any time. So this would also allow the SK to simply go on killing whereby giving credence to a fake medic save and claim as obviously the only person who knows, the SK, is barred from giving up any game breaking information.

Idk the only thing that doesn't line up here would be the wolves getting the check on the medic. To my understanding they got no N0 check which would mean that in N1 they checked and killed the real medic.

Idk ramblings of a tinfoiler

actually this is a really good point, didn't consider that wolves have no obligation to remove the SK immediately

wolves only get one role cop check though?

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 10:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413069)
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

???

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 10:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413069)
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

Well if I don't like something, I'm not supporting it

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413071)
???

Hi Wolf AA, I agree that this is a good opportunity to frame me. You should keep going, IC bulletproof vest is the perfect call you needed.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh nevermind

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413074)
Well if I don't like something, I'm not supporting it

You're post is good information, I just don't like it because I know I'm the Medic ergo I know that's not what happened.

..but you're free to explore this.

Xiz 03-1-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413067)
but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game.

This... is very true. What do you think this does to font/v then if this were the case? And why would they then still keep haku alive? To keep covering for font?

thesunfan 03-1-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
update on phase end might be a bit late, will keep you guys posted

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 10:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Botchi my arms are raised in a spirit bomb esqe pose, gimme your energy

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Maybe because I'm bad at the game and that I'm easy to manipulate and that I did multiple actions to make myself look bad?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If you're doubting me now, they're doing their job right.

Xiz 03-1-2016 10:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Wait, red that would make sense why both the sk and mafia killed charu.

brb digging

thesunfan 03-1-2016 10:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
nvm, will be on time LOL

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 10:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413083)
Wait, red that would make sense why both the sk and mafia killed charu.

brb digging

I don't follow

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 10:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413067)
Idk the only thing that doesn't line up here would be the wolves getting the check on the medic. To my understanding they got no N0 check which would mean that in N1 they checked and killed the real medic.

Idk ramblings of a tinfoiler

I say this despite previously ragging on Haku earlier

The odds of checking and killing any of the PRs is pretty slim... but otherwise, I agree.

if the real PR didn't claim because of inactivity... the wolves don't deserve their win

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 10:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Basically they had exactly one opportunity to do this, night 1

I will quit TWG if that happened

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I will quit with you.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean technically, claiming any of the power roles pretty much makes him an absolute non-target for any serial killer nightkills because they don't give a shit pretty much

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ok back to the thread, popcorn on what xiz is getting because im not following

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 10:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413078)
This... is very true. What do you think this does to font/v then if this were the case? And why would they then still keep haku alive? To keep covering for font?

Well in this scenario Haku would be a wolf claiming medic knowing the real medic is dead.
As for V/Font, I dunno the potential to be SK is there given how Haku's interacted and claimed a save on them but that is kind of counter productive so maybe not. Even if they are protecting the SK in order to get a high body count asap it makes no sense. Why would Font continue playing along as she'd know whether she was hit or not which would in my mind mean she'd instantly kill Haku.

Aaaaaaa conspiracies

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 10:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4413089)
I mean technically, claiming any of the power roles pretty much makes him an absolute non-target for any serial killer nightkills because they don't give a shit pretty much

this could explain the weird claim at EoD

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 10:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku is not a wolf guys

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 10:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
45min before EoD, you guys should start deciding about who you will vote for.

Xiz 03-1-2016 10:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Eh I'm going off into a weird path disregard

@jrodd/aa I was wondering if the sk actually wanted to kill towns to dwindle those down, as red suggested, then focus on reds later? so sk and wolves doing the same thing in a way but I dunno

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
probably going to go with fonti because despite my case on storn I think trying to reduce KP is our best shot

and that post I quoted is still disgusting and moved her from slight town to scum

Xiz 03-1-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413091)
Well in this scenario Haku would be a wolf claiming medic knowing the real medic is dead.
As for V/Font, I dunno the potential to be SK is there given how Haku's interacted and claimed a save on them but that is kind of counter productive so maybe not. Even if they are protecting the SK in order to get a high body count asap it makes no sense. Why would Font continue playing along as she'd know whether she was hit or not which would in my mind mean she'd instantly kill Haku.

Aaaaaaa conspiracies

^ this. This is what i'm afraid of.

I'm town-reading everyone. I've got reasons why everyone is town and I don't like it.

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413093)
haku is not a wolf guys



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution