Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Cool story bro.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
:like:

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Might have to make a mad dash, I have my sketchbook which I can't let get wet

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Here's a Touhou meme for you to keep you company in your journey.


DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Imperishable night was really hard

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But not impossible

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:16 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
storn, nice fake thread-leaving, you almost got me.

...

in b4 not a fake.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Perfect Cherry Blossom and Imperishable Night were pmuch my fav ones~

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Let me guess, he only posted twice to get the 3 posts quota and now I'm stuck dealing with his game.

#fml

storn42 03-1-2016 08:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sorry just as I got on it had to leave my computer. (Great timing get right)

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
do i have to bust out the #NOTAGOODLOOK hashtag

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If XelNya was still in this game:
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408397)


storn42 03-1-2016 08:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412916)
This... is a real terrible reason not to Lynch you

Sorry I never got to make my follow up posts. This was just going to be my entrance into more thorough thought out posts.

storn42 03-1-2016 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412936)
do i have to bust out the #NOTAGOODLOOK hashtag

Look we can sit here and talk all day about howhat I had to instantlynch leave thread and whether or not I'm bullshitting yout but that would get us nowhere.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's okay, ignore them storn, just go for what matters.

storn42 03-1-2016 08:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Might as well start by giving a reads list

Town:
Haku (would still be townyour as fuck without claiming)
DBP

Slight town:
Jrodd (locked clear)
Xiz

Slight scum:
AA

Scum:
Font
Red blaster (for obvious reasons)

storn42 03-1-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Btw fuck auto correct

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
fontisian

feels dirty

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
storn, Red Blaster is Innocent Child, he's 100% confirmed Town.

lol.

storn42 03-1-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

Btw, I know AA already pointed this out but this post feels bandwagon-y as fuck. Feels a bit overly eager to lynch me.

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I love this game

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
unvote

storn42 03-1-2016 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412945)
storn, Red Blaster is Innocent Child, he's 100% confirmed Town.

lol.

Yes. I know that.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Why do you think AA is scum?
Why do you think fonti is scum?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Please don't say that it's because you agree with what I said, that's too easy.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
for the millionth time fonti is not a wolf, just hoping we hit the SK one time

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Also the fact that font hasn't been here all day scares me

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412913)
so let me ask you all a question here. this is probably going to come off as scummy, but what does lynching me achieve if im such a coin flip? so lets say that im lynched today, the game continues... was i a towny? was i part of the mafia? was i the sk? what do my interactions with other players so far this game indicate? how is lynching me the best option for town today when there is so little to read from me, and more information can be gathered an analyzed from other players in game?

although this is a good question it doesn't help us because you're a bad data point right now. If somehow you are town then you need to try and clear yourself, we haev 2+ hours

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412954)
Also the fact that font hasn't been here all day scares me

to me it makes me feel a little more comfortable she is the SK

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
also please explain your fixation on the SK

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm wet

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Wait, even if font IS the sk, we should not kill her today because there still could be 3 mafia

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
specifically these two posts, they stick out from the rest of your posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411777)
add to this a gut of AA sk

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412398)
font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.


j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
reducing one KP seems very attractive right now that's why. normally i feel like i would vote a wolf and be against this but somehow this just feels right

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I really REALLY don't like the font wagon now

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412961)
Wait, even if font IS the sk, we should not kill her today because there still could be 3 mafia

i'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that there isnt

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411740)
gut read dedede + SKG woof team

also multiple people asked about this but you never addressed it, why this pairing? Why are all your reads gut reads? Have you still not somewhat caught up to the thread?

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412961)
Wait, even if font IS the sk, we should not kill her today because there still could be 3 mafia

do you think there are 3 mafia? we know there was one between roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and dfr was scummy as hell, the only thing he had going for himself was a lack of self-preservation (which I don't even consider to be a towntell)

storn42 03-1-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412951)
Why do you think AA is scum?
Why do you think fonti is scum?

Font is easy. There are some posts that just come off really awkward and scummy. A long the lines if what I quoted in the last post. How convenient that I'm on phone again and quoting is a bitch. Like looking at that last post, we all know I'm an easy lynch and tend to be a good target for scum to push a mislynch. (Inb4 calling myself always scummy is a bad defence) fonts vote on me feels a lot more like a woof trying to take advantage of my easy lynchableness than it does a town who honestly thinks I'm a woof.

AA's I'm going to make a separate post for.

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412967)
do you think there are 3 mafia? we know there was one between roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and dfr was scummy as hell, the only thing he had going for himself was a lack of self-preservation (which I don't even consider to be a towntell)

It's possible. I feel like it's always best to play with the worst case scenario.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412970)
It's possible. I feel like it's always best to play with the worst case scenario.

let's pretend there are 3 mafia 1 SK

who are your picks?

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412961)
Wait, even if font IS the sk, we should not kill her today because there still could be 3 mafia

Yes I am afraid of 3 mafia

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku and storn riding on this same lynch scares me

I think storn is better

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
theres not 3 mafia you ding dongs

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel like playing the worst case scenario is what Mafia/SK wants from us.

They did very strange night kill decisions and I want to answer them with just as strange decisions such as lynching the potential SK.

I'm incredibly predictable and I think doing this is for the best. I mean, last night I ended up getting SKG_Scintill lynched and they probably predicted me to get Storn lynched today because I was on an inactive wagon.

I want to try to do the unexpected. If some of you are against my idea, I'm willing to bet it's because you're scum and that you're pissed I'm not doing what you're expecting from me.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412976)
I feel like playing the worst case scenario is what Mafia/SK wants from us.

They did very strange night kill decisions and I want to answer them with just as strange decisions such as lynching the potential SK.

I'm incredibly predictable and I think doing this is for the best. I mean, last night I ended up getting SKG_Scintill lynched and they probably predicted me to get Storn lynched today because I was on an inactive wagon.

I want to try to do the unexpected. If some of you are against my idea, I'm willing to bet it's because you're scum and that you're pissed I'm not doing what you're expecting from me.

Why the fuck would scum NOT want to Lynch the sk here???

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412975)
theres not 3 mafia you ding dongs

Why

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
because the SK don't know who's the remaining scum and is very likely to kill a random town?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean, if we're having trouble deciding who's scum ourselves, it can't be any better for the SK.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I wanna say this

If there are 3 scum, haku is 100% one of them
Storn is the other
And jrodd is prolly the third

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
the only way there are 3 mafia from my perspective is if it is DBP/AA/xiz EXACTLY and based on this not wanting to lynch the SK thing, it's impossible.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412979)
because the SK don't know who's the remaining scum and is very likely to kill a random town?

Lynching sk here if there are 3 wolves literally ends the game

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412981)
I wanna say this

If there are 3 scum, haku is 100% one of them
Storn is the other
And jrodd is prolly the third

i've been very open to a storn lynch this whole phase and even called him out earlier, it should erase some of the doubt. there are NOT 3 mafia, believe me

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm most likely being mega paranoid here

But we have time and I want to think about it

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ew i said mafia again, i meant wolf. please correct me next time i use that gross peasant mafia lingo

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412987)
ew i said mafia again, i meant wolf. please correct me next time i use that gross peasant mafia lingo

you used it

I think 2 wolves is a safe assumption

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
anyways i am 100% convinced there are not 3 wolves left and it's a very trivial point fmpov which is why im comfortable taking a risk at fonti SK this phase

i understand reservations against it, but the 3 mafia remainder from the rest of your point of views looks pretty ridiculous and tinfoily when you actual dissect the pairing

thesunfan 03-1-2016 09:04 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 2718 to post 3328
Night in 1:56:59

---

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412988)
you used it

I think 2 wolves is a safe assumption

yea 2 wolves - and fonti ISNT one of them. which is why it's weird im going for fonti, but on the flip side if storn IS a wolf i have a hard time deciding who his partner would be.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

am I the only one who still thinks this post was disgusting

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So im in the process of making a list based off of 3 wolves, and it's almost impossible for me to do so.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
or maybe it is just as easy as 1 wolf left. if fonti is lynched and theres 2 kills in the night (im still pretty convinced she's SK) i'd be very embarrassed

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412991)
yea 2 wolves - and fonti ISNT one of them. which is why it's weird im going for fonti, but on the flip side if storn IS a wolf i have a hard time deciding who his partner would be.

wait you think storn is town? how are fonti being SK and storn being town exclusive? I think fonti -> storn -> ??? ends the game if not just the first 2, could easily have had a wolf among the inactives

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412993)
So im in the process of making a list based off of 3 wolves, and it's almost impossible for me to do so.

exactly

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412989)
anyways i am 100% convinced there are not 3 wolves left and it's a very trivial point fmpov which is why im comfortable taking a risk at fonti SK this phase

i understand reservations against it, but the 3 mafia remainder from the rest of your point of views looks pretty ridiculous and tinfoily when you actual dissect the pairing

OK the "you" part, sure

But read storn/haku and tell me what you think

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412993)
So im in the process of making a list based off of 3 wolves, and it's almost impossible for me to do so.

right? we can relax from the game ending on this phase. you can continue to do so but i think it's a waste of time to produce a list based on a ~impossible scenario

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ok, there are prolly 2 wolves alive

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412982)
the only way there are 3 mafia from my perspective is if it is DBP/AA/xiz EXACTLY and based on this not wanting to lynch the SK thing, it's impossible.

ninja'd

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412997)
OK the "you" part, sure

But read storn/haku and tell me what you think

i dont see haku as a wolf ever here. theres a SMALL chance he's the SK, but i think based on his progression and play, he's exactly what he says he is. storn on the other hand is either the last (yea i think if hes a wolf hes the last one left) wolf, or a villager whos gonna have a hell of a time tomorrow

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:08 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412999)
Ok, there are prolly 2 wolves alive

if you think storn is one of them, who is the other? haku is not an acceptable answer, would you think me? because that's incorrect. it would be a AA/xiz choice for you

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413001)
i dont see haku as a wolf ever here. theres a SMALL chance he's the SK, but i think based on his progression and play, he's exactly what he says he is.

I was trying to think of a world where he is the SK, but it doesn't line up with the mafia missing a kill n1.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 09:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413002)
if you think storn is one of them, who is the other? haku is not an acceptable answer, would you think me? because that's incorrect. it would be a AA/xiz choice for you

None

storn42 03-1-2016 09:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412971)
let's pretend there are 3 mafia 1 SK

who are your picks?

This is convenient. Now I don't have to go through piles of posts to find the one I wanted.

Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured. Of all things, playing the numbers and the set up are by far the easiest things to do to appear more towny as scum, and even if have done it before. Besides, what does mylo even change? It's not like it means we shouldn't be lynching our scum reads. Only thing that really changes is that we don't gamble.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 09:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413003)
I was trying to think of a world where he is the SK, but it doesn't line up with the mafia missing a kill n1.

right that's true, did haku claim as early as the phase where a kill was blocked? if so, and no one counterclaimed, then i dont see any other option but to lock clear him, which i pretty much already did if not obvious

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413006)
right that's true, did haku claim as early as the phase where a kill was blocked? if so, and no one counterclaimed, then i dont see any other option but to lock clear him, which i pretty much already did if not obvious

he claimed at a REALLY REALLY REALLY weird time. He was under no pressure d2. (I think he said, im the medic, get off this guy hes town) which is pretty fucking weird. I can pull the post for ya prob if you want. He then claimed he was going to shoot, then the next day he got roleblocked from shooting DBP

storn42 03-1-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412988)
you used it

I think 2 wolves is a safe assumption

And than conforming with towns thinking are we?

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413005)
Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured.

...I think this should be been directed at me lol.

You need to pay attention a little more.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
My save was used N1.
I hard claimed at the end of Day 2.

No one else ever claimed Medic in the entire game.

Dead players cannot be checked so, there's no way I could know about an hypothetical scenario like "roundbox was the Medic".

That would have been a ridiculous gamble.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413005)
This is convenient. Now I don't have to go through piles of posts to find the one I wanted.

Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured. Of all things, playing the numbers and the set up are by far the easiest things to do to appear more towny as scum, and even if have done it before. Besides, what does mylo even change? It's not like it means we shouldn't be lynching our scum reads. Only thing that really changes is that we don't gamble.

LOL are you fucking kidding me, I've been insisting AGAINST there being 3 mafia, we know there's one dead from roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and I'm pretty sure dfr was a wolf as well. I was asking xiz to give an example because he was going by the worst-case scenario

if you're going to try and scumread me at least read my posts


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution