Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts. By the looks of things lots of the wolves were inactive and prob one was modkilled, who knows even roundbox could've been a wolf. I think there's just one wolf left, and if there's 2 I imagine it's not storn and someone else. If storn is a villager then the state of the game gets a lot more grim

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku stop talking about pointless stuff, if you're fake here and played the way you did then we'll jerk you off post game, it's not productive to speculate about yourself right now because no one will seriously consider it

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm not fake, I just wanted to point out how ridiculous my game would be.

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
public ally.

public. ally.

public mother fucking ally lol

literally all I can think about still

fontisian 03-1-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412693)
public ally.

public. ally.

public mother fucking ally lol

literally all I can think about still

It's ok.

V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:51 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412694)
It's ok.

V used a weird choice of words. He also claimed vt. He wasn't setting up a cop claim.

the problem is that it's not okay to me lol

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:52 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm trying to find a reason to call storn town but I can't seem to, I know you think this is in line with his town play Haku. Like two games ago I was reading storn Wolfy but changed pretty quick because his posts were carefree and he seemed to not give a fuck what he said, meanwhile here they seem more carefully constructed and want to appear gamesolvey, but they don't seem too believable. Now again I hate reading threads for days when I wasn't a part of it because I think I have a big confirmation bias problem when I do that, so who knows. SPONGE HAKU

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:52 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412695)
jrodd

Please be a little more serious, I thought shitposting was done several phases ago

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:53 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
aaaand now jrodd looks towny to me again okay

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:53 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:55 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I want to lynch fonti because I will be able to reassure myself that I did something right if I don't see "X player has been killed by SK" tomorrow.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:56 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't see a difference between my previous couple posts and the ones after your vote but ok doesn't really matter, are you in the lynch storn camp xiz?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:56 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Like, oh my god, that's almost a cardflip if you think about it~

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412689)
If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts.

I hate posts like these, its like you know how many wolves there are left. The worst part is that you are not the only one to this which pisses me off

Xiz 03-1-2016 12:58 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
There could be three. There could be two.; There could be one. Like, how are you so sure there is one left? and not two?

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Well would it make sense to you for their to be 2 wolves left if scintill was a wolf? It would have to be exactly AA+DBP which I don't think is the case because scintill could've easily been saved otherwise, thought it was pretty clear in my post

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm not sure I said if scintill was a wolf I expect one, and I literally said if there's 2 left I don't expect storn to be a wolf, reading comprehension is hard late at night apparently, hit the showers kid!

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sure, but that's not the wording you used in that post. You straight up used one wolf between AA/DBP

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:01 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yes and that's what I would think, it doesn't seem like a spot where if scintill was a wolf their would be 2 more wolves remaining because how easily he could've been saved

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's literally such a non thing that ur annoying me

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412703)
are you in the lynch storn camp xiz?

To answer you here, atm I have no clue.

I'm too focused on fonti being scum or not, and the consistently incorrect wording usage between storn, haku(as a joke i guess), and now you.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean sure I make dumb posts all the time, but responding to dumb posts is really quite tiring

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fonti as a wolf and not polarized to SK? How does that work out giving hakus claim

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412711)
It's literally such a non thing that ur annoying me

But it's not though. Like, if I would say "the last wolf" in a non-cardflip game, wouldn't you be on my case about it?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Fonti cannot be a Wolf. Fonti has to be the SK.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You have to believe in the power of friendship~

#how to not convince people

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I believe!!!

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:09 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412701)
I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks

Also I'm not sure if this post is trying to cover for your slip or not.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
jrodd is just not in the same state of mind as you because he just recently joined up this game. Give it some time Xiz.

#I don't know what im talking about

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
No I posted that before you even made your comment, it was me reading my posts and seeing all the run on sentences. In conclusion, lol you

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412721)
No I posted that before you even made your comment, it was me reading my posts and seeing all the run on sentences. In conclusion, lol you

I'm talking about your post.

It's in response to YOUR post about how many wolves are left.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412720)
jrodd is just not in the same state of mind as you because he just recently joined up this game. Give it some time Xiz.

#I don't know what im talking about

Well my reads lack a lot of conviction because I didn't get to interact with people throughout this game, so I kind of want it to just be as easy as storn/fonti SK. But who knows

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:13 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I hope Storn Senpai notices us one day.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:14 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412722)
I'm talking about your post.

It's in response to YOUR post about how many wolves are left.

No you said I was covering for my "slip" as if I even thought it could be comprehended that way, do you even believe what you say? I am disappointed in you

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Some people just like to argue even though deep down we all know I'm LOCK CLEAR

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:18 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Post 3121
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412689)
If scintill was a wolf, I'd expect the last wolf to be AA/DBP simply by the vote counts. By the looks of things lots of the wolves were inactive and prob one was modkilled, who knows even roundbox could've been a wolf. I think there's just one wolf left, and if there's 2 I imagine it's not storn and someone else. If storn is a villager then the state of the game gets a lot more grim

Post 3131
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412701)
I'm phone posting and doing so in a very stream of conscious way so ignore grammar because I couldn't be bothered to fix thanks


I take it your trolling, because there is no way you are this dense.

Xiz 03-1-2016 01:19 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm getting off thread for the night. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Actually getting heated.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:20 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
The comment was a reply to 3128. The post with you know, run on sentences and stuff

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:21 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ur getting heated for misinterpreting someone, go have a sleep and shake it off, if at the end of the day you truly believe it was a slip and want to vote me then I will continue to laugh in your face and try to actually solve the game.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:24 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I feel he just didn't wanna put effort in tonight anyway and that was just a cop out, oh well can't win em all

I suppose I don't have much else to contribute until I can talk to storn

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
More like stop tunneling on storn until he comes here and look at what's already around you.

It's a waste to wait and do nothing.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:28 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I guess I should give up for tonight and go sleep.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Yea but the other world is deciding between AA/DBP, it doesn't feel right but I don't think xiz is a wolf, you/RB/fonti are for sure not wolves so my remaining pool is small anyway. DBP has post count going for him and I like AAs latest posts, so we can vote storn and hope for the best or maybe SK hunt on fonti like you want. If wrong on fonti id feel bad cuz her posts are great, but I definitely share your sentiments

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP/Xiz are Town in my world.
AA is a clever smartass and I'll never trust him until the very end. #Village Idiot guts #YoshL was right #Zenith #Haku's Tunnel
fonti is my only SK lead in the entire game. If she's not the SK, we're fucked. (like seriously, I can't even picture another SK in this game.)
RB is IC. (thank god, he was scum to me, im happy this happened)
You're mostly likely Town.
I'm the Medic.

I want to confirm if I'm right on SK and hopefully pray that storn finally say hello in the next 72 hours instead of in the next 24 hours because I'm not confident on his level of activity.

Please let me create that bigger timeframe because I feel like it's going to be needed.

Of course, no one will want to do a leap of faith on fonti because you're all centered on hunting wolves, but I feel like it's a much safer wagon because we get confirmation and we can ALL focus on finishing the Mafia part after.

Will, you sponge me on that? Now that's forever going to be a problem.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 01:44 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I said I shared your sentiments and am definitely considering it as well. We'll see how tomorrow goes, good night!

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Welcome to tomorrow, where nothing happens.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
how exciting!

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 


I must save the world from a terrible fate...

..or at least postpone the inevitable.

What should I do.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 12:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
go reread the thread from the very beginning obv

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I've read the entire thread at least 4 times. My calls are as lock clear as it will get, but I have no idea how to gain traction to make them work because they're involving players who knows how to argue back and lower agro on them. If I had a weakness, I would say that it's my inability to get people to vote against the better players. It's just a massive leap of faith, especially in a game like this and I feel like no one is willing to take it.

We've been just massacring the inactives since last phase and I feel like it was for the worse. I regret lynching SKG_Scintill and I'm mad that reuben_tate didn't post. I feel like I've just thrown away Town lives for no reason. I'm afraid storn will be the same. I want to believe he's just another lazy VT and that it's why he's not doing anything. Like damn, I almost got Red Blaster lynched for no reason in two KitB. That's terrible.

I really want an active player to get lynched because I know one of them has 100% to be a Mafia or the SK.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Storn will have to be resolved tho, but I'd rather leave him for tomorrow.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, to me everything is forced here.

1.) We vote fonti and confirm if SK by checking night actions tonight.
2.) Tomorrow we solve the AA vs Storn situation (both could be Mafia actually)
3.) If AA was a miss, the lynch Storn after. If Storn was a miss, we lynch AA after.

If the game is not over after that, I give up and got outplayed.

That's the schedule I'm trying to make happen.

I feel like I'm playing against a machine with AA who do calls with cold calculations and I've been unable to gain trust on him to get him back to Town. It's like I'm fighting someone who's extremely good at writing content, but incredibly sketchy at being consistent with intents and it's pissing me off because I can't talk back in terms of content, but I feel like I'm right and can't express it properly. tl;dr: your content feels right, but your posts/intents don't feel genuine to me and this has been a consistent trend for you the entire game.

As for fonti/V, I could be wrong, but I want to believe this is the highest possible chance of a SK hit. If she's not the SK, we will most likely lose before finding the real SK. I really want to confirm this today if it can be done.

thesunfan 03-1-2016 01:09 PM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 2718 to post 3173
Night in 9:51:15

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- j-rodd123 -- Xiz (46)
  • 1 -- fontisian -- storn42 (1)
  • 1 -- storn42 -- fontisian (69)
  • 1 -- unvote -- AragakiAyase (90)
  • 3 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (71), j-rodd123 (44), Red Blaster (40)
  • 1 -- Error -- Hakulyte (94)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, according to my own schedule..

fontisian

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412780)
I feel like I'm playing against a machine with AA who do calls with cold calculations and I've been unable to gain trust on him to get him back to Town. It's like I'm fighting someone who's extremely good at writing content, but incredibly sketchy at being consistent with intents and it's pissing me off because I can't talk back in terms of content, but I feel like I'm right and can't express it properly. tl;dr: your content feels right, but your posts/intents don't feel genuine to me and this has been a consistent trend for you the entire game.

to quote sunfan: this is a good read but it's wrong

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
You can also do reverse meta with me.

Try to think at who would "not kill me in the night phase" because they're confident I will not accuse them of being the Mafia or SK and that even if I do, they will get away with it by outplaying me.

V and AA are pretty high on that list.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
also if you could point me to examples of where you think my intentions are inconsistent then maybe I could resolve them for you

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412787)
to quote sunfan: this is a good read but it's wrong

Well, that's an answer that fits perfectly what I mean by having good content but sketchy intents.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412788)
You can also do reverse meta with me.

Try to think at who would "not kill me in the night phase" because they're confident I will not accuse them of being the Mafia or SK and that even if I do, they will get away with it by outplaying me.

V and AA are pretty high on that list.

if you want to go that route, do you think I would kill charu? I want to see your answer first otherwise people will say "oh he's WIFOMing it"

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412789)
also if you could point me to examples of where you think my intentions are inconsistent then maybe I could resolve them for you

I'm pretty sure you can resolve them, the problem is that even if you do, your play will consistently make me not move you.

The problem is not what you post, but how you post it.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412793)
I'm pretty sure you can resolve them, the problem is that even if you do, your play will consistently make me not move you.

The problem is not what you post, but how you post it.

hmm

idk then but you're misinterpreting

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412792)
if you want to go that route, do you think I would kill charu? I want to see your answer first otherwise people will say "oh he's WIFOMing it"

Charu is a much better player than me overall so, I see no reason to not get rid of him asap regardless of the reasons.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412795)
Charu is a much better player than me overall so, I see no reason to not get rid of him asap regardless of the reasons.

ok, here's why I wouldn't kill charu if I were scum: he was reading me pretty much lock clear town, there are better targets for me to kill as scum like people who are scumreading me

and now it's WIFOM territory but yeah

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412793)
I'm pretty sure you can resolve them, the problem is that even if you do, your play will consistently make me not move you.

The problem is not what you post, but how you post it.

I think part of the reason you think my tone is off is that I'm often posting in class and while doing HW which is normally not the case, yeah it's a shitty reason but I'm town so I can't think of another reason why it'd differ from my other games

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I have trouble finding stuff that is not WIFOM from you tbh. You need to post in a way that makes your intents clear from one alignment pov.

btw, I also consider your HW etc. as WIFOM material.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412798)
I have trouble finding stuff that is not WIFOM from you tbh. You need to post in a way that makes your intents clear from one alignment pov.

btw, I also consider your HW etc. as WIFOM material.

that's not WIFOM that's just OGI and IRL circumstances lol

if you're having trouble finding stuff that's not WIFOM you need to look harder, me quoting stuff I've said and saying it's not WIFOM obviously won't help but I feel like the majority of my posts have been very clearly scumhunting

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's scumhunting, but I don't feel like it's genuine scumhunting. It just you tagging along the scumhunt and this cardflip: OFF thing is ruining that call.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412800)
It's scumhunting, but I don't feel like it's genuine scumhunting. It just you tagging along the scumhunt and this cardflip: OFF thing is ruining that call.

if cardflips were on how would that change your perspective

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I would see results in flips that you're actually right about what you're doing and you would gain trust from it even with how you're playing right now.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412802)
I would see results in flips that you're actually right about what you're doing and you would gain trust from it even with how you're playing right now.

so part of the reason you don't trust me is that I could be "scumhunting" while actually mislynching if I'm scum? why do you seem to only trust me less in particular then? Is it just the toneread?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's a mix of your toneread and the ghost of Zenith that's forever haunting you.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412804)
It's a mix of your toneread and the ghost of Zenith that's forever haunting you.

yeah fuck that

if I had started this game I would be lock clear like I should be

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
If you played the game from the start all by yourself, you would probably be in Null territory right now for me.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Note that Null territory = Not Scum = Lock clear as you said.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 01:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
sorry haven't been that active today, really busy with research and faculty commitments

will be online around 6 est is my estimate

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 01:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
also i don't think AA is a hit

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
where the fuck is storn

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 01:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
we have less than 10 hours and he's posted once today lmfao

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 01:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I have no idea, but I feel like EoD will happen before he gets here and I'd rather lynch a potential SK than lynch one of you two randomly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution