Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

L.B.D.D 11-22-2013 06:56 PM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

i just shat on a nidalee team as caitlyn

so funny to see 4 nids chasing you and you outplay with net/traps

8-)

danny53x 11-22-2013 09:45 PM

Played a few OFLs today and enjoyed Kennen the most. I figure a team that can be configured to each of the meta roles will succeed fairly well. It's imperative that a feature of the champion chosen can be taken advantage of. A duo lane of Kens can stack marks like crazy, and the ult stacking is hilarious.

hi19hi19 11-22-2013 11:33 PM

Zyra is very powerful in OFL, I think. She is fairly strong and safe in lane, has the range and self-peel to be played AD, she can jungle, she has the utility to support, and her AP build paths have a good variety from full glass cannon DFG to tanky with Liandry/Rylai and resist AP items.
Also a team of Zyras can take Baron when it spawns in like 5 seconds, so that's cool.

From what I can tell, the lane-dominant ranged AP carries are the strongest. Annie, Zyra, Nidalee, Kennen, etc.
Depending on who it is you either just stack AoE ults or splitpush/siege endlessly and win.
AD carries are strong too, especially Ezreal and Caitlyn, but they are a little less varied in how you can build them.

Melees are fun but all-melee teams have a hard time pushing.

adlp 11-22-2013 11:40 PM

friendly remind that LoL is a shit game

bye

L.B.D.D 11-22-2013 11:44 PM

u hav no powr here

PriestREA 11-23-2013 01:57 AM

most intense ass game ever

The_Popo 11-23-2013 02:02 AM

it looks like my 4th jungler for the tournament im in is deciding to just go awol and not even show any signs of life in the past couple days so i was wondering if anyone like high gold or plat that mains jungle would be willing to sub for him if he doesnt show tomoorow at 6pm eastern or possible take his place if he does not show up. i need to know ASAP. it is a fun little tourny that is riot prized so 1st to 4th place gets a prize. msg me asap if you can sub for him if he doesn't show up. IGN: ItsFreeWilly but try and msg me on here on my profile or something

Pseudo Enigma 11-23-2013 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriestREA (Post 4029757)

holy shit is that AD heimer I see there?

Elite Ninja 11-23-2013 03:26 AM

Omg just played my first OFA game... Syndra's always been fun but man 5 Syndra's is next level fun *.* I was dying from laughter almost the whole game. (we defeated a 5 man Ezreal squad)

hi19hi19 11-23-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma (Post 4029765)
holy shit is that AD heimer I see there?

While the AD Heimer is cool, it makes me most happy to see that the Warmogs bruiser Heimer went positive on the losing team.
He must have had like 4k health with 300 MR rofl

speeddemon 11-23-2013 11:16 AM

5 Mundos vs 5 Anivia. We only won by sieging for 20 minutes without going b. So much health regen.

Also 5 Brand vs 5 Lissandra was gay as hell, they all built bv + zhonya, couldn't chain our ults ever.

hi19hi19 11-23-2013 01:55 PM

Okay so this game was pretty dumb, I got fed off a level 2 all-in because the guy I was laning against took Q then W and then had no escape when I flash flipped him. Then I roamed and was like 5-1 really early and got completely unkillable to the point I could easily 1v3 them straight up. Also most of them were too stupid to get a Last Whisper so there's that.

Honestly I'm mostly posting this because of how hilarious the all Volibear team was. Multiple times we just wandered into their jungle as a pack and camped a bush. Someone would walk by and...
Suddenly, BEARS!
and then we'd get a bunch of kills and then an objective. Great fun, highly recommended.

EDIT- all Singed was amusing as well. We were against Malphites and neither team could push because someone was ALWAYS proxying. Teamfights were dumb as hell, they would do their ult chain and not come close to even killing one of us, then it was just a bunch of dudes milling around for a bit until someone got bored and went back to proxying. Finally ended when they got impatient and did a really stupid dive that they couldn't back out from in time. If both teams were patient that match could go on for hours.

clasko1000 11-23-2013 02:32 PM

I am the Queen Soraka, Twans in the middle. But yea, worst 30 minutes ever spent.

Xiz 11-23-2013 02:51 PM

5 rammus is best. Hands down. No question.

Ippikiryu 11-23-2013 05:54 PM

Ippikiryu (NA)
ADC > top/mid/support >>> jungle
I don't ranked but in s2 I was 1250~ elo or so? I think that's mid silver.

Litodude 11-23-2013 10:49 PM

5 syndra destroys everything

Magicturbo 11-24-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriestREA (Post 4029757)

Let me compliment your long game with shortest game

Lux should be an instaban.

I'm tired of the Nidalee games

Roughly 20 Shacos is a messy late-game

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 02:55 AM

targon

game's dead

also versus nidalee pick cait

hi19hi19 11-24-2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicturbo (Post 4030294)
Lux should be an instaban.

So that you don't wind up playing her and have 3 people on your team who think W hurts the enemy and land one Q per 10 minutes

p.s. secret lux strats, have one lux build a runaans then a nashors and it's her job to just pop all the passives

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 03:18 AM

lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????lux W hits the enemies in a line for 300(+0.9 AP) at lv 5 what are u smoking hi69hi69????????????????

bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!bronze shitter noob!!!!!!!!!!!!