Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151942)

PaigePrefer22 06-5-2020 03:36 PM

Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS

Hi All,
SO yesterday, I was unable to play FFR in the later afternoon Eastern time for upgrades. WHen I was able to sign back in today, all of the progress I had made over the past approximate month is GONE. Has anyone else experienced this?

psychoangel691 06-5-2020 03:59 PM

Re: Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaigePrefer22 (Post 4731075)
Hi All,
SO yesterday, I was unable to play FFR in the later afternoon Eastern time for upgrades. WHen I was able to sign back in today, all of the progress I had made over the past approximate month is GONE. Has anyone else experienced this?

Unfortunately, there was some corruption in the database resulting in a rollback of about a week (May 28th). Synth will be working on the database over the weekend, but you likely will have to re-obtain some of your scores. If you have screenshots of any of your bests we can also adjust them for you, I'm asking people to wait till the weekend is over just in case we get rolled back again while he's working on it. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Seoulslayer 06-8-2020 08:20 AM

Quote:

Hi All,

Had this issue as well, kind of unfortunate. I got some AAA's I had been struggling with, but I guess it'll be a bit of a test of consistency.

ULTIMEGA 06-8-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Hi All,

You can get all of that progress back if you saved screenshots of these runs by submitting them to the unrecorded scores form. If you didn't save these screenshots, then unfortunately you'd pretty much have to rebuild from scratch and get them back the long way.

PaigePrefer22 06-10-2020 10:12 PM

@psychoangel691
Thank you so so much for your reply and help. Having to go back and do them again is actually fun lol. I think it was just disappointing at first because of those annoying songs that take forever to AAA. Like @SeoulSlayer said though, its about consistency<--- I really like that. Thank you all.

PaigePrefer22 06-10-2020 10:12 PM

@psychoangel691
Thank you so so much for your reply and help. Having to go back and do them again is actually fun lol. I think it was just disappointing at first because of those annoying songs that take forever to AAA. Like @SeoulSlayer said though, its about consistency<--- I really like that. Thank you all.