Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701469)

I'm really tempted to say that he's town that doesn't know what he's doing but knows enough from past games that he does have to do something. if this is the case i expect to see some beefy content from him then moving forward.

I feel the same way but have the opposite interpretation, we can be good cop/bad cop

he doesn't know what he's doing so is trying to open with a power play but it backfired horribly and then he immediately excused himself

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701473)
Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.

I really don't think it's worth it to think about wolf-chat or coaching, by this point in the thread nothing has really happened, so I doubt wolf-chat has gotten to the point where they need to coordinate and coach each other

storn42 11-6-2019 07:41 PM

Last bit of activity before i randomly stop posting. I just ewant to say, look at who hopped on the riot wagon and why. I see it as a potential wolf hot spot.

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701483)

Riots reads list is fine I guess its pretty useless but does spark conversation.

Why is his reads list fine if you think it's useless? It's one thing to give a townread towards someone who sparks conversation, but another thing to give a townread somebody for making a post so bad that everyone feels inclined to comment on it

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

half of his post doesn't even have any thoughts in it

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701498)
it literally already has an inconsistency

bing

I'm interested in finding out what you think about raeko

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701513)
Pretty much every character with a command input (Ryu, Ken I guess Terry now) is dead to me, it's an old relic of a system that I'm better off without. I have issues getting characters to do what I want as is, I don't need another layer added to that. I only don't play Inkling tbh because I can never remember the input to regain ink. (Though inkling is easily my favorite addition to the game - even over banjo.)

Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.

command inputs are extremely efficient to program and also to play with because it dramatically increases that amount of things you can do without needing a fuckton of buttons

SF2 only had six buttons but command inputs let someone like Ryu perform 6 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2 unique actions

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701519)
FlashFlash having MML as null is odd because I feel like you could def have a read on him based on what hes said so far.

The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

but other then that flashflashes reads are pretty close to what I have seen.

Mellon collie's comments towards riots list is kind of bad but, again its not damning just looks off.

So I could see riot, mellon collie, flashflash OR riot, mellon collie, Charu right now as teams. its super early so all of this probably will change but, its my point of view.

DBP, Kayla still need to chime in at some point. will probably come back to this later this afternoon or night.

this doesn't make a whole lot of sense but I think kappa is town for it

I still would like him to clarify on riotpolice though

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701521)

dude

he says he wants more posts from people

and then literally ignored me, who at the time didn't have much content

explain to me how that's ok

xelnya is probably town, I don't expect him to come in with this kind of insight and focus D0, no offense

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701554)
I am in no position to post anything lengthy just yet, for I am on break at work. I will post more big walls of text later that will flesh out more of my thought process, but for now, I am very excited to see how my list became an engine to starting serious discussion.

Let the real games begin boys and girls~

I don't think you understand why people are scumreading you

it's not that we expect wallposts, it's that we cringe on the inside when you try to make big wallposts but everything is ass

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701555)
Real quick before you go, champ.

Are you able to confirm or deny your reads list was done for the purpose of inciting controversial discussions?

??????

Kappa said the exact same thing and nobody else did and it feels super weird to see you bring this up as an excuse in favor of Riotpolice

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701557)
I also mentioned it in my op that my lost was an "engine for discussion" blah blag blah.

In case you skipped over it.

riotpolice

you only brought up the engine for discussion thing after people nailed you to the cross over your bad post

your "engine of discussion" bit occurred like 20 hours after the post in question and there is no way you premeditated that

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701563)
It'll be awesome if you expanded this into exploring what I did that was towny and what I did that was wolfy and explained why one doesn't supersede the other, resulting in null

It seems you want to mask the validity of your list with "But it started conversation!"

No beginner makes that spin, methinks. Not one that makes such a shit list in good faith like what I was thinking. This is pretentious set up to contradict your list but not be called out for it

MML is town

Charu 11-6-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701673)
??????

Kappa said the exact same thing and nobody else did and it feels super weird to see you bring this up as an excuse in favor of Riotpolice

My boy, I simply expressed it'd be a good time for our dear contestant to tell us if the offending post was for the purpose of stirring conflicting opinions or if they genuinely believe what they're stating!

If Mr. Riot is a good lad, then I'm expecting a worthwhile answer for the masses!

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701584)
If you're gonna sheep me you better add something to it

xel pretty confidently town now

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701676)
My boy, I simply expressed it'd be a good time for our dear contestant to tell us if the offending post was for the purpose of stirring conflicting opinions or if they genuinely believe what they're stating!

If Mr. Riot is a good lad, then I'm expecting a worthwhile answer for the masses!

Yeah and that's exactly the problem

what on earth gave you the idea that he'd do something like that solely to stir up conflicting opinions?

normally you'd see his posts and go, huh, that really sucks, not huh, he's doing keikaku doori and intentionally making a bad post to get people talking

especially when he isn't even here to reap the harvest of the discussion

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701594)
It's a month long Shmup (Arcade shooter/bullet hell) competition! I'm having problems recording my runs (since none of them are top 3, I'm just submitting screenshots) but many of the players are so you can check the score listings and see footage of the top runs

Still gonna try to stream throughout the month, just gotta work through the tech

oh yeah I want to do this too

I have a bunch of touhou replays to beat and I'd also like to re-learn Stellavanity

Charu 11-6-2019 08:11 PM

It's not about what I believe. It's more I want it written on paper what the contestant believes.

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701604)
I like that he did the reads list, I recognize there weren't any good reads it was on page 3 for god's sake.

It's the act of doing it itself that I liked. it seemed like he was really putting himself out there to produce conversation. Who cares if the actual reads were garbage, anyone's reads would be garbage that early on

People took it and ran with it as a reason to accuse you. When you were the first person to really start doing anything in the game and getting it going. I think that looks pretty suspect personally

again the issue is that it's a tryhard post with no substance

and on top of that, his more recent posts are him acting like "I was only pretending to be retarded" which adds a level of self-awareness that I really think is at odds with the reads list during the time it was posted

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701680)
It's not about what I believe. It's more I want it written on paper what the contestant believes.

no no no

what made you think of it as a legit possibility in the first place? plenty of people over the course of time make bad reads lists, and very rarely do you see other players ask "did you make this bad reads list on purpose?"

what made you think this was a possibility this time?

inDheart 11-6-2019 08:14 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 260
Night in 1:46:26

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- flashflash account -- Charu (26), Funnygurl555 (23), MixMasterLar (30)
  • 2 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (30), DaBackpack (28)
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- flashflash account (30)
  • 6 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (22), mellon_collie (11), psychoangel691 (1), Riotpolice (13), Shadow_God_10 (12), SubaruPoptart (3)
  • 1 -- Error -- storn42 (22)

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701626)
opinions on roster

1. flashflash account-- wolf lean. only seems to be focusing on raeko when she wasn't part of the main beef in the thread. and he's tunneling her. the act of tunneling is par for course, but i don't follow his reasoning.
2. mellonxcollie-- null
3. Funnygurl555-- town. get it
4. SubaruPoptart-- forgot existed
5. Shadow_God_10-- forgot existed
6. psychoangel691-- forgot existed
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice-- null
9. storn42-- null
10. DaBackpack-- forgot existed
11. Charu-- town lean because i mindmeld with him a bit
12. MixMasterLar-- refusing to read :P
13. XelNya-- wolf lean for reasons said earlier

my vote will actually go on ffa for now. hopefully i can be back when more goes on

this isn't a great reads list either

Charu 11-6-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701682)
no no no

what made you think of it as a legit possibility in the first place? plenty of people over the course of time make bad reads lists, and very rarely do you see other players ask "did you make this bad reads list on purpose?"

I'm afraid answering that question compromises what I'm trying to established with our dear contestant. More information is needed if I am to devolve that information! And by that, I mean death!

[Gasp]

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701633)
Well, as I explained to Lar above I don't really care what his reads list contains. It was made so early that the contents are less important to me than the action of him making it. So I'm talking about that because I think focusing on the reads is going to lead us to nothing since those reads were based on basically nothing

which begs the question, why is the action of making that post inherently towny?

is that town read consistent with the rest of his actions since then?

do you still think he's town?

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701686)
which begs the question, why is the action of making that post inherently towny?

is that town read consistent with the rest of his actions since then?

do you still think he's town?

to me it's not really towny, it's just not wolfy because it's bringing attention to himself for no reason

Not if he doesn't come back and make his case

I don't think he's wolf necessarily, I just said I liked that he made that post. I never town read him not sure where you got that

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:24 PM

alright I'm caught up

this seems pretty easy right now which isn't usual, but I'll let Charu do his thing

I don't get the votes on FFA, his train of thought seems pretty natural to me, esp. his thoughts on raeko

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701688)

I don't think he's wolf necessarily, I just said I liked that he made that post. I never town read him not sure where you got that

noted

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701689)
I don't get the votes on FFA, his train of thought seems pretty natural to me, esp. his thoughts on raeko

he voted for me because I said I liked that someone had posted a reads list

uhh

Charu 11-6-2019 08:26 PM

And I voted for him because of his first post being a bad omen. Such is the way of events! It's true though, if you post "first", you'll be greeted with a lot of negative energy! It would be unbecoming to ignore such a sign!

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701691)
he voted for me because I said I liked that someone had posted a reads list

uhh

it made sense given what everyone thought at the time

you said "I like the reads list", and FFA's assertion was that "it's sketchier to like a bad reads list than to make one," which I can get behind because there is indeed plausible deniability for riotpolice, and less for you, a more active player

I took it to mean that FFA has higher standards for you as a player than for riotpolice

but apparently you liked the ACTION of posting the reads-list, not the contents of the reads list, which undermines one of FFA's premises, making it bad reasoning now

but my point is that his mindset at the time made actual sense given what (false) information he was working with

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701682)
no no no

This + DPB's catchup makes me feel this is DaTownBack for sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701689)

Shit man I just complemented you too.
You can't defend his reasoning on why he wouldn't answer my question, but I'll gladly hear you out if you want to give it a try.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:45 PM

cool

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701692)
And I voted for him because of his first post being a bad omen. Such is the way of events! It's true though, if you post "first", you'll be greeted with a lot of negative energy! It would be unbecoming to ignore such a sign!

I was really hoping you were joking

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701695)

Shit man I just complemented you too.
You can't defend his reasoning on why he wouldn't answer my question, but I'll gladly hear you out if you want to give it a try.

I mean I'm not the dude but my guess is something like

"if you're a wolf and I tell you what I think is towny and wolfy about you, you might change your behavior"

looks like he's 50/50 on you and wants to figure you out before he says something that might prime you one way or the other

not sure why he felt the need to point out "I'm actually not going to tell you why!" instead of... just not saying anything, but my second guess is dopamine

Charu 11-6-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701697)
I was really hoping you were joking

Mmm, I may or not be joking. Who really knows?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701694)
it made sense given what everyone thought at the time

you said "I like the reads list", and FFA's assertion was that "it's sketchier to like a bad reads list than to make one," which I can get behind because there is indeed plausible deniability for riotpolice, and less for you, a more active player

I took it to mean that FFA has higher standards for you as a player than for riotpolice

but apparently you liked the ACTION of posting the reads-list, not the contents of the reads list, which undermines one of FFA's premises, making it bad reasoning now

but my point is that his mindset at the time made actual sense given what (false) information he was working with

I took issue with raeko talking as if something was there
"he's really putting himself out there" blah blah blah

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:51 PM

The things that pinged me from MML aren't wolfy unless he acts on them by eod

can I see a fresh reads list from you MML

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4701698)
I mean I'm not the dude but my guess is something like

"if you're a wolf and I tell you what I think is towny and wolfy about you, you might change your behavior"

looks like he's 50/50 on you and wants to figure you out before he says something that might prime you one way or the other

not sure why he felt the need to point out "I'm actually not going to tell you why!" instead of... just not saying anything, but my second guess is dopamine

I get that's what he's saying, but yeah why make the comments at all? And obviously if he sees a pattern that I'm doing and I change it then it stands to reason he'll notice that too and call me out

except there was never a pattern to try and preserve at that point in the game

Like you see where I'm coming from yeah? It reeks much more of "I said a thing to just say it, now I gotta have a good reason on why I would say it"

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701700)
Mmm, I may or not be joking. Who really knows?

I don't know what reaction you're fishing for but please go put the rod up

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701633)
Well, as I explained to Lar above I don't really care what his reads list contains. It was made so early that the contents are less important to me than the action of him making it. So I'm talking about that because I think focusing on the reads is going to lead us to nothing since those reads were based on basically nothing

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701604)
I like that he did the reads list, I recognize there weren't any good reads it was on page 3 for god's sake.

It's the act of doing it itself that I liked. it seemed like he was really putting himself out there to produce conversation. Who cares if the actual reads were garbage, anyone's reads would be garbage that early on

People took it and ran with it as a reason to accuse you. When you were the first person to really start doing anything in the game and getting it going. I think that looks pretty suspect personally

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

I still can't see you saying these kinds of things as a towny looking at that reads list

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:56 PM

is EOD 5 minutes?

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701701)
I took issue with raeko talking as if something was there
"he's really putting himself out there" blah blah blah

this train of thought is blah blah blah

what would qualify to you as "something was there"? are we not all just trying to create theories?

do you think riot police was just shit posting here and it's all nothing?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

1. flashflash account- town
2. mellonxcollie- slight wolf
3. Funnygurl555- town
4. SubaruPoptart- null
5. Shadow_God_10- null trending wolf
6. psychoangel691- null
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice- slight wolf
9. storn42- town
10. DaBackpack- light town
11. Charu- trending wolf
12. MixMasterLar- null trending town -> pending reads list
13. XelNya- town

Charu 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701706)
is EOD 5 minutes?

Of course not. I don't believe you'll face the untimely death this time around!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701707)
this train of thought is blah blah blah

what would qualify to you as "something was there"? are we not all just trying to create theories?

do you think riot police was just shit posting here and it's all nothing?

I think the fact that so little effort was put into the list and it displays such a clear lack of thread awareness that the act shouldn't be applauded in the first place, it's just a wolfy list, the question is if it's twtbaw or not

I see you over here saying "naw it's fine you shouldn't expect much" and then shading all 5-8 of the people who called it out

which is much worse

inDheart 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 284
Night in 1:01:41

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- flashflash account -- Charu (30), Funnygurl555 (23), MixMasterLar (33)
  • 2 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (30), DaBackpack (34)
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- flashflash account (37)
  • 6 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (22), mellon_collie (14), psychoangel691 (1), Riotpolice (13), Shadow_God_10 (12), SubaruPoptart (3)
  • 1 -- Error -- storn42 (22)

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701709)
Of course not. I don't believe you'll face the untimely death this time around!

I'm more worried about seeing MML with a read list

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

"Mass Quantities"

Town Mayor: none

You're cool:

Datbackpack: your posts as of recent page 14 recent feel like they are pretty telling that you are town but are eagerly willing to kill me because of my list. Read below please.

A note: Xel/FunnyGurl:
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701577)
FG

You should know well enough that my vote is literally a vote to get info out of him, and I've stated why I dislike his reads list.

Your vote is genuinely bad, given that I've actually given a fair context for it, and it's clearly a productive vote.

Your vote actually sits in the anti-town pile for that reason.

This is cute. I can easily see you both as town but are bickering with eachother.

dev/Null/no clue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701692)

This felt weird. Dropped a peg also I only made you towny in the previous list because of the way you presented yourself and the way you post. That's literally it. I have no other basis for that. That was probably the mistake that could get me killed. Oh well, you live and you learn to not place people at towny spots on a bad list because of the way they post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701665)
Last bit of activity before i randomly stop posting. I just ewant to say, look at who hopped on the riot wagon and why. I see it as a potential wolf hot spot.

You are probably right but then again there are a LOT of town that feel I'm scummy. That being said, willing to bet the is a minimum of 1 wolf who is placing their vote on me.

MixMasterLar:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701467)
If riot is new, like fresh from the garden new then I could be believed to thinking this is a town not knowing what to do but has seen games with reads and thinks this is how you do it. Reads make no sense but that seemed pure when I read it---new wolves tend to hang back especially if they have a more experience partner.
.........Let's make a note if this and see where his reads develope from here....

I see how your train of thought went because you felt this was a serious list. But that also begs the question: why did you feel this was so serious? Are you the one who is taking a page 3, D0 list and feeling like it is a SERIOUS threat? I just want to know more about what you felt about this. FYI I am leaning green towards you even if I did put you in grey.

My ears feel funny....

Shadow_God:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701582)
Catching up on mobile. Charu's being a bird, Riot has given us a promise with a metric shit load of words later on, Kappa survived watching Spaceballs without his liver failing, and the main point of discussion is whatever the fuck that reads list was supposed to be.

I am slowly becoming okay with a Riot lynch

You...haven't even given me a reason why you are going to vote for me....
Hasn't posted anything of value yet to me. A lot of fluff. Be careful of this one.

I eat hamndsandwiches before dawn
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel there's a lot of town that is hating me for my list (no shit riot, you are bad and should feel bad for being bad. Why did you come into TWG again?). Please see below.

My reads list was an attempt to get people to talk/reads on others. It was half-assed, and definitely bad. I could have maybe put in more effort into it, but again it was on 3rd page of the thread. Unfortunately it may backfire on me if I am killed today because of potential townies thinking I am a wolf. A lot more than I thought. I probably should have waited a bit longer. Honestly, my original intent was to make the list somewhat real, but at the same time I stabbed myself in the foot simply by placing it on page 3 with little info. I feel that there is at least a wolf voting for me, but I also feel at the same time the list backfired on me and I am getting a lot of whiplash from actual town; which if that is the case, I am truly sorry. Maybe I will learn better on how to open the game up in a more "towny" mindset and come into the game fully loaded instead of half cocked. Or maybe I just do away with a list mindset and just go with something easier for a D0 read. I don't know yet. I haven't been playing for a long time. I felt that a read list super early was a good idea. I know now that I am not experienced enough to make one the way I went about it this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the way I play and my meta....I really haven't gotten any kind of meta besides I play weird as a motherf*****. I try to play in my own capacity of what I perceive is correct or maybe at least better than when I played my previous games. My personal goals of every game is this:

If I am town, be capable of convincing others that are actually town that you are town. They need to know that you are town and trust your real role as a town member. I am still learning this. I don't want the game to be boring for me, so I usually do something dumb or crazy. Even though I understand that my actions may not benefit the town a lot of times from this. You only do this by getting better and playing more, fyi.

If I am wolf, be aware of your surroundings. Find cracks or seams in the town and use town to chaotically destroy themselves. Take advantage of every opportunity to destroy the town with the lynches, as the night phase is actually where the least fun is had. A power roll lynch as a wolf or outting a power role by using the villagers to do your dirty work could not be more satisfying (which even I have not done yet).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To tie things up: I tried giving the list idea a try, but my execution was so poor that now it feels to me like over half of town feels I am scum (which is probably not far from the truth). This is going to be a brutal lesson if I am killed over this. I have only myself to blame if that is how this is going down.

With that, I leave my vote: Shadow_God

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:00 PM

It's not finished yet but oh well i gotta get something out after 2 hours of frickin' typing

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:00 PM

I am willing to take questions for the next hour.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:02 PM

ok but you know I didn't vote at the time of you making that list right

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:02 PM

wall seems fine to me actually

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:04 PM

I think a bit over-justification on charu flop pings me

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701710)
I think the fact that so little effort was put into the list and it displays such a clear lack of thread awareness that the act shouldn't be applauded in the first place, it's just a wolfy list, the question is if it's twtbaw or not

I see you over here saying "naw it's fine you shouldn't expect much" and then shading all 5-8 of the people who called it out

which is much worse

I'm not tryna shade anyone I'm just pointing out the pattern and saying there might be a wolf or two on there if it is in fact fake, since it had such momentum it would be easy for them to slip on

Charu 11-6-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701713)
My reads list was an attempt to get people to talk/reads on others. It was half-assed, and definitely bad. I could have maybe put in more effort into it, but again it was on 3rd page of the thread.

So I'll take this that you made that specific post for the reason of causing controversial thoughts?

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701720)
So I'll take this that you made that specific post for the reason of causing controversial thoughts?

yes that was original intent.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Also, Mr. Riot, according to our esteemed overlord, Mr. inDheart-of-mass-destruction, you only have two votes. If you believe a wolf voted for you right now, who would it be?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701716)
ok but you know I didn't vote at the time of you making that list right

you didn't answer this

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:12 PM

If EoD wa in 2 minutes I would vote
FFA
Riot
Kayla

Poptart and Kayla would both be the inactive votes I normally do at D0 but he's posted and Kayla's kind of done this before as wolf so Kayla > Poptart 100%

Kappa if I can be convinced that Shadow was right about him behaving like WolfKappa + knowing he's capable of more work as town + strong start then just kind of wimpering out. His tunnel on Charu is fucking gross and belies the effort he showed at the start of the phase. That said, probably not voting for him.

Wouldn't Lynch---
Raeko because she's forever null on d0 as a policy

Funny is null because I dont think she's done that much. She seems to think FFA is tunneling Raeko but for him to that he'd have to do....more then what he has been

Charu is annoying but it's NAI right now

Xel I feel is hitting that right mixture of humor and relevancy that he can do well as town, liked some of his pushes. I think unless he drops off or pushes some outrageous flawed logic I feel good about him. Honestly he has a tell if he makes late game as wolf

DPB is acting as Town DBP.

That's where I'm at ATM

That's where I'm at

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4701642)
I THINK "Raeko" is Mellon

yes hello this is me raeko

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:13 PM

Xel could maybe be one, but again my list was so bad it threw too many reads of town onto me. I think only time may tell when the votes start getting tossed around. Right now I don't believe either are sorry if my wall of text said they did. I didn't go back to review and edit that part before posting it.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701724)
If EoD wa in 2 minutes I would vote
FFA
Riot
Kayla

Poptart and Kayla would both be the inactive votes I normally do at D0 but he's posted and Kayla's kind of done this before as wolf so Kayla > Poptart 100%

Kappa if I can be convinced that Shadow was right about him behaving like WolfKappa + knowing he's capable of more work as town + strong start then just kind of wimpering out. His tunnel on Charu is fucking gross and belies the effort he showed at the start of the phase. That said, probably not voting for him.

Wouldn't Lynch---
Raeko because she's forever null on d0 as a policy

Funny is null because I dont think she's done that much. She seems to think FFA is tunneling Raeko but for him to that he'd have to do....more then what he has been

Charu is annoying but it's NAI right now

Xel I feel is hitting that right mixture of humor and relevancy that he can do well as town, liked some of his pushes. I think unless he drops off or pushes some outrageous flawed logic I feel good about him. Honestly he has a tell if he makes late game as wolf

DPB is acting as Town DBP.

That's where I'm at ATM

That's where I'm at

thanks

storn read pls

Charu 11-6-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701721)
yes that was original intent.

Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:16 PM

hey riotpolice

were you or were you not aware that when you called me out for a weird vote or w/e in your reads list, I hadn't made a vote yet at that moment?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:20 PM

Charu is leading Riot around blatantly

fucking wow

I don't buy for a single second that reads lists was made to cause conversation because his new reads ain't a step above them (He has no red reads but votes for Shadow_God? If he's worth the vote why not place him in red, or explained why you feel you don't have that strong of a scum read) (Also most people are null lawls)

Charu working really hard to give him the "starting conversation" excuse is mindnumbing to watch. He's still doing it on page 14 like what

What a farce

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701727)
thanks

storn read pls

His "here's a game where wolves won when inactives wheren't hunted, therefore never hunt inactives" post gave me brain cancer. If I voted for him it would be solely for that

inDheart 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 306
Night in 0:36:55

---

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701728)
Excellent, thank you for answering!

*ahem*

Ladies and gentlemen

We have, on paper, Mr. Riot admitting the entire reason for that post was all a ruse to get contestants to talk. I say this is untrue! I don't believe our friend here would willingly make false statements and admit it to be false without a plan to undue the negative attention.

Mr. Riot, I accuse you of being up to no good and your latest post of your real thoughts to be pandering to the good folks suspicious of you!

What say you?

Man if this had a vote I would have seriously had to eat my shorts huh

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

I am drunk right now which wasnt actually intended and im sorry.

That being said DBP did a lot and is probably town. pople said I was wolf for doing the same thing I did and tbh I dont actually know what that means so go for it.

Okay so from what I understand FFA has some wierd stuff going on but DBP thinks they are town idk I dont agree I think they lean more wolf but what the fuck do I know.

Second riot has super dumb reads also is aware his reads are dumb which makes it dumber. Great job.

IDK I think i may have a blind spot for MML and shadow as town for MML and shadow as wolf so that kind o f makes me wonder. I like the way MML plays and shadow always looks like a wolf no matter how I try to look at it.

Melon collie is kind of meh I am warming up to them so probably wont vote tbh.

Charu is a piece of shit that I wish would stop memeing me to death. because I will die if you keep it up.

so i guess its between riot and FFA DBP thinks riot over FFA

im trying to figure out whether or not if one comes up town which one woudl be more useful even tho thats something you guys fault me for its still what I want to do

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:24 PM

cool
so I was watching to see whether you'd end up pushing your joke thingies
where you were "morally okay with lynching" a player
if you were a wolf I think you would have subconsciously ended up leaning those players more wolf- charu, xel, and storn

which is a real thing and is one official reason for RVS to exist even though I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for actually watching this

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

um whens eod 10pm?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

hey backpack what are you up to right now

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701736)
um whens eod 10pm?

yeah half an hour ish

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701735)
cool
so I was watching to see whether you'd end up pushing your joke thingies
where you were "morally okay with lynching" a player
if you were a wolf I think you would have subconsciously ended up leaning those players more wolf- charu, xel, and storn

which is a real thing and is one official reason for RVS to exist even though I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for actually watching this

So those reasons

You know the reasons you said what you said at the time, the whole I'm null for X and Y and all that

You know my actual fucking question

Am I allowed to hear it now or was that all just shit too?

Like if you tell me it's totes gonna have spoilers about the thing you just now posted right?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:29 PM

I will not knife in the box but, i want ffa more then riot I think idk (i didnt read riots long post so sorry if that fucks everything up)

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701729)
hey riotpolice

were you or were you not aware that when you called me out for a weird vote or w/e in your reads list, I hadn't made a vote yet at that moment?

I see that, yeah I fucked that up too. god dab ;__;

yeah I might not be cut out for this game. what am I doing.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

can i have vote count as well tho.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701734)
Charu is a piece of shit that I wish would stop memeing me to death. because I will die if you keep it up.

They say the more one resists the more deliciously satisfying it is to keep up the act!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701739)
So those reasons

You know the reasons you said what you said at the time, the whole I'm null for X and Y and all that

You know my actual fucking question

Am I allowed to hear it now or was that all just shit too?

Like if you tell me it's totes gonna have spoilers about the thing you just now posted right?

I don't really understand what you're saying here but hopefully this helps

your jokes pinged me because above reason
I also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list it made you look pretty guilty by association
I also didn't really like the logic that "charu would never let riotpolice do this if they were wolf partners" just cause I don't like that logic, don't think it makes you wolfy
on the other hand you also didn't like how you were listed in rito's reads list
and you've been kind of sort of mindmelding with me in that regard

the thing I was hmming and haaing about is basically just that first bit, which I put more weight on than another player would

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701740)
I will not knife in the box but, i want ffa more then riot I think idk (i didnt read riots long post so sorry if that fucks everything up)

Read the post then, compare it to his first reads

Also if it's those too I'm pretty ok with a KitB maybe Random.org will let his lynch them both