Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

L.B.D.D 06-6-2014 02:43 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 4146467)
i seriously dont get the people bitching that it looks like dota lol

most of my irl friends play dota and they remarked on how league had a more cartoony / vibrant look while dota always had that darker feel

now league just looks like dota zZz

hi19hi19 06-6-2014 03:07 AM

Just compare the old Karthus to the new one thematically.

Old one looked like a cartoon villian, new one is a lot more like, tryhard scary evil lich dude.

L.B.D.D 06-6-2014 06:07 AM

i don wan doto

if i wan plai doto i woulda kept playing my potm and pudGe

Razor 06-6-2014 01:46 PM

i feel like karthus q is so much faster to stack, must be the VU/animation remake

colt.45 06-6-2014 02:48 PM

How do you win games in Gold 1. I feel like everyone is a troll at Plat V.
Ive been trying to use Lucian and Ziggs but ppl too obese to carry. I get to like 98 points the next game one lane feeds excessively hard.

DarkZtar 06-6-2014 02:57 PM

If you have an advantage and think you can kill whoever is fed on their team, then go hunt them down and get the nice shutdown bonus for yourself~

Edit: And in general if you're ahead, it's generally not enough to just outright win your lane, roam around the map, pressure objectives with your advantage, roam to other lanes and win their lanes for them. If you're doing all this consistently the other team should find you sufficiently annoying to allocate significant time to shutting you down, relieving pressure on your teammates who /should/ use the time to catch up.

L.B.D.D 06-6-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 4146680)
How do you win games in Gold 1. I feel like everyone is a troll at Plat V.
Ive been trying to use Lucian and Ziggs but ppl too obese to carry. I get to like 98 points the next game one lane feeds excessively hard.

ward roam

choof 06-6-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 4146042)
life steal runes

life steal runes are useless in almost every game ever, I'd expect lol to not be any different

colt.45 06-6-2014 04:13 PM

8-0 twitch at 15 mins in is kind of sad. I called support and the nami insisted they couldnt play any other role so I just picked mid (Since i was 2nd pick) I won lane w/ ziggs but twitch just snowballed. He could like 3 shot me at 18 mins in. I was 3-0 8 mins... I still couldnt do anything.
It's just sad that people in Plat V have Bronze level of thinking. I guess they don't care because they hit plat.\

That game I went top early for a kill but I never did go bot because they were just getting slaughtered . Jungler would come down and all 3 would die to him lol

L.B.D.D 06-6-2014 09:15 PM

okay honestly speaking the only thing different plat and bronze is mechanics

everybody Make dumb Decision

Litodude 06-6-2014 10:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AJOReCGJP4

Xiz 06-6-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt.45 (Post 4146726)
8-0 twitch at 15 mins in is kind of sad. I called support and the nami insisted they couldnt play any other role so I just picked mid (Since i was 2nd pick) I won lane w/ ziggs but twitch just snowballed. He could like 3 shot me at 18 mins in. I was 3-0 8 mins... I still couldnt do anything.
It's just sad that people in Plat V have Bronze level of thinking. I guess they don't care because they hit plat.\

That game I went top early for a kill but I never did go bot because they were just getting slaughtered . Jungler would come down and all 3 would die to him lol

Everyone in gold is fun to play with. Everyone in plat is just like silver, and not fun at all. Everyone in diamond 4+ is fun to play with.

DarkZtar 06-6-2014 11:47 PM

Really shitty games that you just can't carry are gonna happen. Just analyze what you coulda done better and mentally move on, if you don't you're gonna selectively remember all those frustrating games and go into your next game(s) with an impacted mindset.~

Litodude 06-7-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkZtar (Post 4146920)
Really shitty games that you just can't carry are gonna happen. Just analyze what you coulda done better and mentally move on, if you don't you're gonna selectively remember all those frustrating games and go into your next game(s) with an impacted mindset.~

preach

stargroup100 06-7-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4146922)
preach

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4112278)
if you have this mentality that you're going to lose the game if your team can't do their part, then why the fuck are you playing soloQ?

everytime i press that button to Q i know that it's me against the world. if i have an amazing team, great, i hope i'll win - if i don't, it doesn't matter because i'm going to fucking tryhard and carry 1v5.

if you're so good then when you lose a game is it your fault or the team's fault?????

Litodude 06-7-2014 12:59 AM

out of respect for dev (not you) i'm going to refrain from insulting you further to keep this thread amicable

L.B.D.D 06-7-2014 12:59 AM

you two are Funy mane

Trogdor!!!! 06-7-2014 02:20 AM

no ur the funny one

stargroup100 06-7-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4146949)
out of respect for dev (not you) i'm going to refrain from insulting you further to keep this thread amicable

it was a legitimate question

if you blame your team because the game was out of your control, how do you know you didn't just play poorly?
if you blame yourself, does that mean that every loss is your fault?

??????

I don't see why you would consider insulting me when I never insulted you

hi19hi19 06-7-2014 08:35 AM

I think the point is that, since you can't control the other 9 people in the game, all you can do is analyze your own play and see where you could have done better. Even if the game was so lost that not even Faker himself could have carried it, hell even if you played Faker-well yourself that game, there's no reason not to look inward on your own play and see where you can improve.
Then, once you have analyzed your play, you put it in the past and focus on the next game.

Assigning blame for "whose fault" it is that the loss happened is irrelevant to this.