Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 04:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727483)
maaaaaaaaaaan ulli why'd you have to leave. you were hard to read but shado's even tougher x.x

I thought ShadoWolfe was an easy town read here. Oops.

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727499)
I thought ShadoWolfe was an easy town read here. Oops.

He's certainly put in the effort

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727498)
It was part of the meme :( I was happy when dbp noticed it cause it was my favourite part to write lol

as funny and cool as this is, I'm more interested in dbp actually "solving" your post
it's a good look

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:34 AM

shado, you attributed post #602 to me but I looked back and that's by MML
not sure how you could have confused that, what gives?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:34 AM

I almost feel bad for sussing wolfe here because of how much effort they've put in to catch up, but I'm getting bad juju

flashflash account 04-28-2020 04:38 AM

also lowkey kinda triggered that my catch on bolt is "a good post from anyone else"

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727502)
shado, you attributed post #602 to me but I looked back and that's by MML
not sure how you could have confused that, what gives?

It was #607 that I vibed with you on. #602 I did attribute to MML and commented on that too in his section in a close timeframe, so I prolly just wrote 602 for your 607 directly after writing the real 602 and got the numbers crossed.

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727503)
I almost feel bad for sussing wolfe here because of how much effort they've put in to catch up, but I'm getting bad juju

yeah yeah. go to sleep fam, I'd already be conked out so hard if I could T-T

and suss if you like for now, you're better than most at reading me — just as I am at reading you — so I'm psure you'll change your mind by day's end ;)

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:19 AM

shado's scary y'all don't just town read him for "effort" this is the same guy that handed me the win in trailer park boys

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:25 AM

i wish i could sleep but alas, alas, i think i got a grand total of 2 hrs and i'm awake now. luckily i don't work tomorrow (i'll be here for eod again!). i'm naturally a night owl so doing the normal people sleep schedule thing is just hard for me

also this has been eating at me for a bit but if i seem harsh this game, i wanna apologize, especially to the newcomers. i've been trying this "aggro" thing out but by doing so i'm less friendly than i wanna be. especially to bolth, if i seem hard on you it's because i got iNsIdEr InFoRmAtIoN that you're a good player. and ulli obv wasn't a newb

also shado i'm more present because a) being town is frankly more fun because i'm worse at it and i wanna improve and b) i have the time and mental space for twg now

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:27 AM

i'm down to go after dbp but i feel like not having a backup wagon is also important 'cause we all know dbp's gonna come in like an hour before eod and shake up our world

anyway i'm thinking bolth. i'm not getting the pure tone stuff that shado's getting

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727508)
bolth, if i seem hard on you it's because i got iNsIdEr InFoRmAtIoN that you're a good player.

Lynch all liars.

nah its all good, funny, as I'm sure everyone knows, it's easy to get frustrated in this game. I suppose it feels like a lot of people (not just you, lots) tend to brush off of a lot of my reads and I do feel a lot like I'm just the new kid on the block, which I am, but its easy to feel behind and not part of the club as well.

I would like to propose Dusk or Jess as a backup lynch instead, as they have a higher chance of being scum than I do!

Jess has been even more utr this phase than last, I'm surprised you're not really pushing on that anymore, funny. I know you're still watching her interactions but still

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 05:34 AM

I feel like Bolth is kinda like me this game. Sitting on the side hoping something good happens that helps feed the thoughts.

I feel like this setup is very weird if there's like no plays around the claims.

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727504)
also lowkey kinda triggered that my catch on bolt is "a good post from anyone else"

reason I say that it's a good post coming from anyone else is 'cause I know you can make posts like that when you want
but its rare that you choose to do so as town
and instead can be be obstinate when you're fixed on a thought, and refuse to elaborate because its obvious to you and want it to be obvious to others

so to see you elaborate in that manner and set someone up using crafty logic to the extent where bolth himself decided to reassess his whole playstyle is.. different.

but I'd say that you've played differently (in a good way) this game than any game I've played with you before

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727507)
shado's scary y'all don't just town read him for "effort" this is the same guy that handed me the win in trailer park boys

yes I agree, don't read me based on effort. read me based on my raw unadulterated thoughts and then based on what you think my intentions are in making a given post (aka the best way to read anyone ever)

also gee FG thanks.
and I don't think FFA was ever gonna give me a townread for effort. He was in the wolfchat with me in that trailer park game and prolly knows my wolfgame better than anyone. what he said was he "feels bad" for sussing me *after* my effort lmao

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727510)
Lynch all liars.

nah its all good, funny, as I'm sure everyone knows, it's easy to get frustrated in this game. I suppose it feels like a lot of people (not just you, lots) tend to brush off of a lot of my reads and I do feel a lot like I'm just the new kid on the block, which I am, but its easy to feel behind and not part of the club as well.

I would like to propose Dusk or Jess as a backup lynch instead, as they have a higher chance of being scum than I do!

Jess has been even more utr this phase than last, I'm surprised you're not really pushing on that anymore, funny. I know you're still watching her interactions but still

ohh. i mean a lot of twg is screaming into the void and hoping someone will hear you, at least for me anyway. and i think that's a frustration that a lot of newbies have. you're defs part of the club but i mean is this a cool club? prolly not

and i'd be down for lynching jess but not dusk. i saw some solving and i was down for that so i was gonna let her be but i'm town reading others more than her

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727513)
yes I agree, don't read me based on effort. read me based on my raw unadulterated thoughts and then based on what you think my intentions are in making a given post (aka the best way to read anyone ever)

also gee FG thanks.
and I don't think FFA was ever gonna give me a townread for effort. He was in the wolfchat with me in that trailer park game and prolly knows my wolfgame better than anyone. what he said was he "feels bad" for sussing me *after* my effort lmao

cool i'ma defer to ffa to make a read on you then 'cause idk how to read you 8) this is all that i got from your post

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727514)
and i'd be down for lynching jess but not dusk.

why not dusk?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727516)
why not dusk?

dusk is town

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727515)
cool i'ma defer to ffa to make a read on you then 'cause idk how to read you 8) this is all that i got from your post

lmao well he's sussing me incorrectly right now so I guess I shot myself in the foot with that one
like, he'll prolly come around but ow my foot hurts