Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726537)
Permission to omgus?

You do you

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:23 PM

Xiz, I think you're in more trouble than you think.

I'm not even considering Duskfall until like D3 at this point.

I'll grant you that he's not doing the typical "solving", but I think he's fine for now.

I can agree with you that Bolth/Funny are most likely bolth both town.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726539)
I'm not even considering Duskfall until like D3 at this point.

I'll grant you that he's not doing the typical "solving", but I think he's fine for now.

Present an argument as to why for me please

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726540)
Present an argument as to why for me please

You, psychoangel and leetic entered the thread for the very first time 35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game.

You all posted something that suggests it is the first time you got in the thread.

The timing is so precise that the odds of a meteor hitting my house is slightly higher than you 3 not being wolves.

My entire game is on standby until I have some explanation as to why that happened and why all of you keeps avoiding the topic.

Yes, it's one of my group theories. The SK thing DBP brings up is just an additional layer.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:32 PM

Not me, duskfall. I can see how that wording on my end is off. I already know your point on me

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:39 PM

Duskfall fmpov is playing the most anti-town possible game to bait reactions.

If he keeps that up for multiple phases, I think darwin's law will get him.

From a surface level, he would be a wolf that's begging to get lynched. It would even be borderline gamethrowing.

If you get on level 2, it's fair to assume that he's probably fishing for reactions of players reading him.

If he's playing like this as a wolf, I think he's very likely to leave serious contradictions by D2-D3.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:44 PM

At the beginning of the thread he said:

"I will only post once", but posted a second time. (he needs to post 5 times anyway)
He said he rolled "mafia goon". This game doesn't have that role.
He recently said that he's not interested to solve, but saying so might lead to game solving anyway.

Basically, just because he's saying something doesn't mean he's not doing something else.

If he leaves reads or something later on, that'd be more than enough D0 for me.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:44 PM

Thanks

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726381)
I was mad that I had to undo my reads because of a misreading, "unlearning" cognitive bias is hard, luckily Xiz only has four of those posts though

One, just the ‘coward’ post. Rest are me.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:48 PM

unvote never mind I get it now

And for the record, haku had nothing to do with it.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:51 PM

I'm sad that you didn't explain the why here.

It kinds of help me to see the progression from point A to point B even if you originally started the question.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:52 PM

Doing a complete 180 on my reads, in order:

Town:

DBP
Duskfall
Xel
Bolth
Jessie
Funny

I’d be down to kill anyone else

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726538)
You do you

xiz

Oh my god you're super

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726549)
I'm sad that you didn't explain the why here.

It kinds of help me to see the progression from point A to point B even if you originally started the question.

I won’t be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is “game halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same time”

No offense to you but I just don’t care enough to defend against that argument, it’s so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I can’t convince you otherwise so I’m not bothering.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726550)
Doing a complete 180 on my reads, in order:

Town:

DBP
Duskfall
Xel
Bolth
Jessie
Funny

I’d be down to kill anyone else

What the

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726552)
I won’t be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is “game halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same time”

No offense to you but I just don’t care enough to defend against that argument, it’s so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I can’t convince you otherwise so I’m not bothering.

Even if I end up not believing it myself, you may end up getting support from those who aren't stuck in a tunnel like me.

I also value game progression and there's plenty of room for me being wrong here.

I don't think leaving me in the dark will benefit you later on.

I do agree with your reads btw.

Note that the group thing doesn't lock my vote on you obligatory. If you're not with them, it should be very interesting to look up if there's a win/win scenario for you here.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726554)
Even if I end up not believing it myself, you may end up getting support from those who aren't stuck in a tunnel like me.

I also value game progression and there's plenty of room for me being wrong here.

I don't think leaving me in the dark will benefit you later on.

I do agree with your reads btw.

Note that the group thing doesn't lock my vote on you obligatory. If you're not with them, it should be very interesting to look up if there's a win/win scenario for you here.

You think you are stuck in a tunnel?

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726555)
You think you are stuck in a tunnel?

I'm interested to vote only specifically within Xiz, psy and leetic this phase.

I'm in the slow process of trying to confirm that everyone else is town.

I stopped caring beyond that for now.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726556)
I'm interested to vote only specifically within Xiz, psy and leetic this phase.

I'm in the slow process of trying to confirm that everyone else is town.

I stopped caring beyond that for now.

just because they all posted around the same time at game start?

leetic 04-25-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726541)
You, psychoangel and leetic entered the thread for the very first time 35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game.

You all posted something that suggests it is the first time you got in the thread.

The timing is so precise that the odds of a meteor hitting my house is slightly higher than you 3 not being wolves.

My entire game is on standby until I have some explanation as to why that happened and why all of you keeps avoiding the topic.

Yes, it's one of my group theories. The SK thing DBP brings up is just an additional layer.

"I have a great idea. Why don't all three of us post our entrances at the same time? That totally won't look coordinated or anything" - Wolfchat, according to you

Additionally, the fact that I posted "35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game" means absolutely nothing to me. In Bulbagarden, a game might not get going until D2, while in TS, a game may get going before D1 even begins. How was I supposed to know what the standard start time is.