Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726498)
I'm genuinely impressed where you went with that FFA, I would not have been able to link something like that together

I'm not a wolf, I suppose I should get that out of the way

but now I've got myself second guessing the way I do my solving, because you're right, motive is entirely more important than what is actually said

well, I'm stupid so I believe you
and to be fair you were 2/2 on d1 last game, so you may not be the one who needs to second guess your method

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726501)

...Ya'kno the last time you were so agreeable with me you turned out to be a wolf <thinking>

what can I say, I'm an agreeable guy

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726503)
well, I'm stupid so I believe you
and to be fair you were 2/2 on d1 last game, so you may not be the one who needs to second guess your method

Problem with my solving last game was it was entirely gut reads

Maybe it's easier to stick with those kinds of reads when the phases are only 12 hours long, but my initial gut reads of scum in this game make less and less sense the more I think about them

Duskfall 04-25-2020 05:45 AM

Oh no that's a lot of posts can we just not solve the game and randomise the lynch or something

Duskfall 04-25-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726207)
@dusk you definitely stay up this late lol you'll be fine

I did but I shockingly got into a survivor with 400+ apps so I had to tell people how great I am last night

Duskfall 04-25-2020 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726291)
dwdw I'm totally kidding

I would never dumbtell
that's completely outside of my range

If dumb was a tell Mikey would be townread every game

:3

Duskfall 04-25-2020 06:13 AM

I think the towniest player is dbp followed by dusk followed by bolth

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726396)
maybe it's just how i play twg, but this is way more valuable in terms of solving dbp than it is solving xiz imo

I’m interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726434)
i didn't have irl friends til college rip i was so lonely before the internet

real good practice for quarantine tho yeet

I love that our friendship started with an IRL friendship and has since become a long distance internet friendship. (Also wanna take this moment to say thanks for being my first real friend in college <3)

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726455)
Funny looks engaged and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it.

Traditional wisdom says she's town-aligned for it

I actually feel pretty good about her engagement from her reads list. I don’t think I’m ready to say she’s town yet, but it’s a good sign, I think.

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726492)
I get the sense that you didn't really consider pocketing when you first called xiz out, lol
you dismissed it as lazy, but never bothered to consider the why behind the read

if I might be so bold, I don't see you actually being so focused on a town read of yourself, especially when we see that your reaction to my read list was to question the psychoangel read rather than similar strong reads despite my apparent lack of reasoning or progression

so, we have to ask then, "why is bolt calling out xiz in particular?" and I dunno about you, but I can see the agenda in this. Xiz is a low poster and an easy player to harbor a suspicion on in wake of dabackpack's argument. Latching on to the thread's relative suspicion of xiz while justifying it with a different argument is exactly where a wolf would want to be, don't you agree?

I’m liking this post

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:40 AM

So Xiz’s response to DBP’s accusation was sarcasm?

@Xiz if you’re town and someone is accusing you of not being town-aligned, I don’t think sarcasm is the route to take to help town solve the game. You’re just making us all more confused by not directly addressing DBP’s point. It would help if you replied with a more substantial response plz.

XelNya 04-25-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4726516)
I’m interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.

It’s gonna end in a mislynch

Makilaz 04-25-2020 10:21 AM

Vote Count:
4/25 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

Bolth mannn [3]
Bolth mannn, Duskfall, flashflash account

MixMasterLar [2]
XelNya, leetic

leetic [2]
Ulleabhara, MixMasterLar

Xiz [1]
DaBackpack

Funnygurl55 [1]
jessiebessie

please let me know if any of this is wrong, i haven't done a manual vote count in a while

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 10:23 AM

unvote

XelNya 04-25-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726445)
Xel's posting style is rubbing me the wrong way. They're a high poster, but there's no content. They are just prodding and poking people randomly, like they're waiting for something to stick, trying to get a sense of who they might be able to mislynch.

Not necessarily alignment indicative behaviour, but I'd really like to see what a your thoughts are on people other than your very lightly pushed tunnelling on lar

The anomaly is that I am d0 posting, the number of posts I’ve made this game is very arbitrary, and if my earlier posts didn’t spell that out to you, you skimmed and didn’t read them.

My entire point has been to throw myself into the high post numbers.

Also pending when this thing at work happens I may or may not miss eod.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4726516)

The argument is DBP calling me out for being the first player to say the words SK this game right?

I think it is so unimportant that it doesn’t require my attention at this time.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:12 PM

I was hoping for once, once in twg history I can sit back d0 and not be top poster and read the game with everyone going at each other and read it without direct interactions with me to play different but I’m not going to be able to looks like. Opposite of Xel, i threw myself into bottom post intentionally.

I truly think the DBP argument against me holds no weight. I said there is a possibility of a SK. So what? The way I’m interpreting DBPs opinion is that the first person to say the words SK is scum. Why?

Tbh I’m genuinely surprised that DBP is playing and not using all his effort in the last few hours of the game so I rather take this weird heat from him over him doing what he normally does.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:16 PM

however all of you missed a pretty strong standout wolf.

Let me present to you, subject A.
duskfall can anyone guess as to why I think this?

Xel id love for you to answer, or Haku, but someone else can also.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:18 PM

Permission to omgus?