Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:08 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726482)
actually
bolt

I'm worried the stance that xiz' reads are trash is LAMIST (Look at me, I'm so townie)
can you quell this fear for me

Lazy reads on me just make me think he has info that he shouldn’t

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726483)
Lazy reads on me just make me think he has info that he shouldn’t

what's the significance of the FG town read iyo?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726484)
what's the significance of the FG town read iyo?

It’s lazy? Lots of people have called out different people, why does he give funny such an easy pass?

Especially as funny is someone I’m struggling to read

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726485)
It’s lazy? Lots of people have called out different people, why does he give funny such an easy pass?

Especially as funny is someone I’m struggling to read

to rephrase, why does xiz hand out "lazy" town reads to you and funnygurl, and not more content-driven lazy reads, like backpack, mml, or haku?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726486)
to rephrase, why does xiz hand out "lazy" town reads to you and funnygurl, and not more content-driven lazy reads, like backpack, mml, or haku?

Xiz’s use of ‘top town’ implies to me that he feels strongly about it. Dbp, MML and haku have leans, but they haven’t given me the impression they’re that convinced on many of them.

My issue is xiz has come in and just dropped what I consider strong town reads (that I think are lazy) and then dipped again

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726487)
Xiz’s use of ‘top town’ implies to me that he feels strongly about it. Dbp, MML and haku have leans, but they haven’t given me the impression they’re that convinced on many of them.

My issue is xiz has come in and just dropped what I consider strong town reads (that I think are lazy) and then dipped again

sorry, I mean like, why would wolf xiz choose to give reads on players with relatively little content, rather than generating fake reads on players with typically good content like the three players listed?
What's the agenda behind it?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726488)
sorry, I mean like, why would wolf xiz choose to give reads on players with relatively little content, rather than generating fake reads on players with typically good content like the three players listed?
What's the agenda behind it?

I suppose I didn't really consider that, I normally just pay attention on d0 to things that seem off or lazy

I guess pocketing could be a reason?

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726489)
I suppose I didn't really consider that, I normally just pay attention on d0 to things that seem off or lazy

I guess pocketing could be a reason?

do you consider yourself an easy pocket?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726490)
do you consider yourself an easy pocket?

I feel like nobody has played with me enough to know one way or another

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:58 AM

I get the sense that you didn't really consider pocketing when you first called xiz out, lol
you dismissed it as lazy, but never bothered to consider the why behind the read

if I might be so bold, I don't see you actually being so focused on a town read of yourself, especially when we see that your reaction to my read list was to question the psychoangel read rather than similar strong reads despite my apparent lack of reasoning or progression

so, we have to ask then, "why is bolt calling out xiz in particular?" and I dunno about you, but I can see the agenda in this. Xiz is a low poster and an easy player to harbor a suspicion on in wake of dabackpack's argument. Latching on to the thread's relative suspicion of xiz while justifying it with a different argument is exactly where a wolf would want to be, don't you agree?

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726476)
inb4 dox

Probably my most well known video on here has me wearing a shirt that literally spells out my entire legal name and everyone knows my home city

If i haven't been murdered the fuck out over past TWG games then I'm guessing youre safe

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:01 AM

FFA is so fucking proud of himself i almoat want to defend Bolth here just to piss him off

But like, dude's got a point

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:02 AM

what do I have to be proud of :v

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726495)
what do I have to be proud of :v

Don't ask me that

There's being an easy target for a punchline and then there's just giving me shit for free

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726496)
Don't ask me that

There's being an easy target for a punchline and then there's just giving me shit for free

I mean, it's a serious question to a point
why are you attributing "pride" to me, of anything?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 05:07 AM

I'm genuinely impressed where you went with that FFA, I would not have been able to link something like that together

I'm not a wolf, I suppose I should get that out of the way

but now I've got myself second guessing the way I do my solving, because you're right, motive is entirely more important than what is actually said

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726497)
I mean, it's a serious question to a point
why are you attributing "pride" to me, of anything?

Your tone is absolutely Mr Above It.

I mean unless you wanna say you unironically typed out "wouldnt you agree" after calling someone scummy. Which is somehow even worse lmao

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726499)
Your tone is absolutely Mr Above It.

I mean unless you wanna say you unironically typed out "wouldnt you agree" after calling someone scummy. Which is somehow even worse lmao

oof
guess I'll have to work on that
I just wanted to know if the man agrees smh

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:10 AM

...Ya'kno the last time you were so agreeable with me you turned out to be a wolf <thinking>

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:11 AM

Thoughts for the morning

I largely agree with core point against Bolth but gut says he's probably town