Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Suggestion: Song name capitalization. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=63558)

CrashJet555 03-22-2007 06:33 PM

Suggestion: Song name capitalization.

Synthlight, or whoever is in charge of the song names, I suggest that you change the song "Soul Shift (ffr edit)" to "Soul Shift (FFR Edit)", you see, there is another song called "Switchback (FFR Edit)", and the "FFR Edit" part is capitalized. Just a suggestion, keep in mind, but it would make it look more organized if the song name capitalization was consistant.
Thanks.
Manny King (CrashJet555)

purebloodtexan 03-22-2007 08:56 PM

Re: Suggestion: Song name capitalization.

I'm guessing that it's for nastolgic value, but Synth and the rest of the staff do their best not to modify the old songs in any way.

Tasselfoot 03-22-2007 11:11 PM

unless the name of the song IS uncapitalized. did you think of that?

CrashJet555 03-23-2007 04:12 PM

Yes but the name of the song is not "Soul Shift (ffr edit)", it's "Soul Shift", so if they simply changed "ffr edit" to "FFR Edit", they would not be violating anything, unless FFR signed a specific agreement with the artist that said they had to make the name "Soul Shift (ffr edit)" instead of "Soul Shift (FFR Edit)".

Oh, and isn't Tasslefoot the name of an elf in one of the MTG books or LOTR?

Doug31 03-23-2007 04:14 PM

He got his username from Dragonlance, and I'd think tass would know a lot better than you about what should be capitalized.

CrashJet555 03-23-2007 04:19 PM

It was merely thought, I wasn't contradicting him. Just supplying discussion, telling my point of view.
That's where I remember Tasslefoot from- Dragonlance. i read a few of those books when I was younger, I just didn't really get into the series.

CrashJet555 03-23-2007 06:37 PM

I know that this poll will not get anything done but I would like to know who agrees with this.

Doug31 03-23-2007 06:42 PM

Lol, something won't get changed because of the results of an unofficial poll, you know. If someone made a poll saying to change Rondo v1, and it was 325483 to 0, it still wouldn't happen.

Hakulyte 03-23-2007 06:52 PM

While you're at it..

Contra- distinction -> Contra-distinction ?
dot death (Steath Remix) -> dot death (Stealth Remix) ?

CrashJet555 03-23-2007 07:01 PM

Those too. A misspelling and I don't know about the dash with the space.

CrashJet555 03-23-2007 08:33 PM

Hey, does anybody know who is in charge of the songs. I pmed synth a few days ago but he still hasnt responded. im not saying that's bad, I would be surprised if he replied at all, he must get like 100 pms a day and it would be extaordinary if he got to mine. so i was wondering if there was a more direct person i could contact about that.

purebloodtexan 03-24-2007 11:38 AM

Haven't I told you multiple times to stop double-posting and use the edit button?

Tasselfoot 03-24-2007 12:56 PM

i'm in charge of the songs.

CrashJet555 03-24-2007 12:56 PM

sorry bout the double post man.

hey, you didn't answer my question, why did you post if you were just going to say that i shouldnt double post? you shoulda answered my question too.

Edit: oh sorry, I didnt realize you had answered my question, you answered it like right before I posted the thing that was above. I like, looked down and saw your name in the list of people viewing the thread and was like, "oh snap! he probably answered my question.

Also, would you consider capitalizing the name of the song, Tassle?