Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727005)
I considered checking Xiz, but their last post was probably some sort of gambit so I decided against it. Also considered XelNya, but fortunately I didn't do that

Xiz is....gonna resolve himself. More thoughts when he gets in here and makes his statement. I feel like I know exactly the way it'll play out, but I ain't given him the script early if you know what I'm saying

You made the right call to go after a pure ??? slot methinks

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
don't believe you any more

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727007)
I baiting them killing Xel over my real reads looks like.

I actually am the 1 shot, wanted to fool the mafia incase the people who I really had as softs was too obvi.

I took the shot, I was blocked. I think its the right call for me to out my target?

Yes, who was it?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I targeted leetic, so either I was blocked or I hit a vest right?

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ready for haku to do setup math

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


How you bait them into targeting Xel for the nightkill?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Targeted leetic mostly because of psycho flipping green. Right at EOD I was gonna do Ult but because I was wrong about psycho, I actually took someone else’s advice and shot leetic

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
can town get roleblockers?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727014)
Ook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


How you bait them into targeting Xel for the nightkill?

My post of ďxel do you trust meĒ

Nice try scum thatís not who I was talking about for my other two letters Iím aware of

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726995)
also, i greenchecked mml in case we're doing that

This a real claim?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726991)
Funnygurl is either town or godfather

Wait what hahahah

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Funny is either town or godfather
Leetic is either town or SK
MML is either town or godfather

Right?

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727017)
My post of ďxel do you trust meĒ

Nice try scum thatís not who I was talking about for my other two letters Iím aware of

That doesn't bait shit though?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727021)
That doesn't bait shit though?

To you, or it could have no relation but considering other players in this game Xel d1 night jill is kinda fucking crazy imo

leetic 04-26-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727020)
Funny is either town or godfather
Leetic is either town or SK
MML is either town or godfather

Right?

I believe Mikey's post wasn't an actual claim, see the link he provided. Also why would I be a potential SK?

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
xiz has been pr hunting dude
xel is probably who they had the pr read on

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727022)
To you, or it could have no relation but considering other players in this game Xel d1 night jill is kinda fucking crazy imo

He gets NK'd early game all the time

I even pointed that out talking about him last phase I do believe

There is nothing crazy about it

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA is your claim real

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727025)
He gets NK'd early game all the time

I even pointed that out talking about him last phase I do believe

There is nothing crazy about it

You might be right
/shrug

If Iím right Iíd be happy but Itís not important

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727026)
FFA is your claim real

instead of answering your question maybe I should just shut down and troll all day. That's towny, right?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727028)
instead of answering your question maybe I should just shut down and troll all day. That's towny, right?

If you pull it off yeah, go for it lol

You will answer everntually even if not to me I donít care I know your not like that haha

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
no, I was just hypocopping

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ah! Okay cool.

Well in that case I’m curious about anyone’s thoughts on Ult because that makes my brain go ???

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz has basically done exactly what I figured he would.

Rather he's lying or really was a town who was roleblocked, the way he has gone about it is basically shit and it's just gonna be this huge questionmark for the rest of the game

If he's town, I already know wolves will never nightkill him and use him as a mislynch as late into the game as they can, aiming for F3

If he's wolf, he needs to die anyway


Xiz

If he flips wolf that's a fuckton of info town and gleam, especially if our PRs manage to out their targets

If he's town then he's already made him dying this game inevitable, and we can at least confirm that wolves targeted Xel.

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
okay, I'm like 99% sure xiz is a wolf and I think we should lynch them today
kind of sucks that today is the day with extra clears so it almost feels a waste but that's just what I think

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
“If he’s a wolf the wolves will never might kill him”
So your falling into their tap? You think I’m the best still or did I make you an angry little sausage

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MML

:)

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727033)
okay, I'm like 99% sure xiz is a wolf and I think we should lynch them today
kind of sucks that today is the day with extra clears so it almost feels a waste but that's just what I think

It doesn't even matter anymore because he's proven inconsistent. He has to go

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727034)
ďIf heís a wolf the wolves will never might kill himĒ
So your falling into their tap? You think Iím the best still or did I make you an angry little sausage

reading is hard, I get it

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Phoneposting my b

“If he’s town the wolves will never kill them, so I will”
Doesn’t that sound weird to ya

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727037)
reading is hard, I get it

No need for that, I still love you bby

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727035)
MML

:)

Haku is this coming with a case or you just want to troll me?

Also Jesus that smiley is fucking low res

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727040)
Haku is this coming with a case or you just want to troll me?

Also Jesus that smiley is fucking low res

I'll just let Xiz solve everthing.

Ulli/Jessie/MML sounds like more a wolf team than the garbage I had D0.

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727038)
Phoneposting my b

ďIf heís town the wolves will never kill them, so I willĒ
Doesnít that sound weird to ya

It really doesn't

Me and Manti did the same thing. Twice

Other games have had it done.

If I was a wolf in this situation I would never ever NK you, and unless the entire wolfteam are amateurs then I expect them to realize that advantage

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh yeah now that funnygurl is greenchecked maybe we should listen to their read of jess true

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727042)
I'll just let Xiz solve everthing.

Ulli/Jessie/MML sounds like more a wolf team than the garbage I had D0.

Haku are you even mildly serious about this shit?

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Dear god no haku Plz lol

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727044)
oh yeah now that funnygurl is greenchecked maybe we should listen to their read of jess true

I agree with this.

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727043)
It really doesn't

Me and Manti did the same thing. Twice

Other games have had it done.

If I was a wolf in this situation I would never ever NK you, and unless the entire wolfteam are amateurs then I expect them to realize that advantage

Well, you are not a wolf I assume right? So does it matter what you do as a wolf or what others do?

You might be right, but, consider other realities

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
No Haku I want you to fucking explain this to me"


While Xiz did say that I looked scummed until I backed off (convenient) he never put me front and center on a wolf team like that as far as I recall

So don't blame Xiz on your shittier nonsensical vote and tell me what your case is on me

XelNya 04-26-2020 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 


(This is my death post - clarifying just in case.)

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727048)
Well, you are not a wolf I assume right? So does it matter what you do as a wolf or what others do?

What others do matters alot in TWG
It's TWG

Nice try framing the fact that I actually have experience in the game as something that doesn't matter if I'm town though. Actually I take that back: it wasn't very nice at all.

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727051)
Actually I take that back: it wasn't very nice at all.

[anime antagonist voice intensifies]

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
NANI???

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727049)
No Haku I want you to fucking explain this to me"


While Xiz did say that I looked scummed until I backed off (convenient) he never put me front and center on a wolf team like that as far as I recall

So don't blame Xiz on your shittier nonsensical vote and tell me what your case is on me

I'm tinfoiling Xiz as a VT memeing and im going against his voters to see what happens.

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
So do people think that there’s a wolf blocker over sk for leetic? Atm kinda thinking he’s more real than not...

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727054)
I'm tinfoiling Xiz as a VT memeing and im going against his voters to see what happens.

You look stupid

That's what happened

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727055)
So do people think that thereís a wolf blocker over sk for leetic? Atm kinda thinking heís more real than not...

I think there's no SK and you carried kp

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
3) DaBackpack- town lean
2) Bolth mannn- town lean
3) Hakulyte- town
4) flashflash account- town
5) Funnygurl555- green checked
6) jessiebessie- null
7) Ulleabhara- scum lean
8) psychoangel691 - vanilla town (lynched d0)
9) leetic- cop
10) Xiz- scum
11) XelNya - vanilla town (died n1)
12) MixMasterLar- town
13) Duskfall- town

I dig it

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Never thought I’d have to do a thunderdome between MML And FFA with Haku and I but lol I guess that’s where this game has gone

This is too much chaos for me

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727059)
3) DaBackpack- town lean
2) Bolth mannn- town lean
3) Hakulyte- town
4) flashflash account- town
5) Funnygurl555- green checked
6) jessiebessie- null
7) Ulleabhara- scum lean
8) psychoangel691 - vanilla town (lynched d0)
9) leetic- cop
10) Xiz- scum
11) XelNya - vanilla town (died n1)
12) MixMasterLar- town
13) Duskfall- town

I dig it

you're a scum short yeah?

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727061)
you're a scum short yeah?

don't really care about filling out number boxes, could be jess, could have some wrong town reads
I just feel good about my reads in terms of my positioning in the game

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh could be two wolves too on some rolls lol

but me being wrong is a lot more likely

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727060)
Never thought Iíd have to do a thunderdome between MML And FFA with Haku and I but lol I guess thatís where this game has gone

This is too much chaos for me

It's less thunderdome and more kids clapping in a church

You're the most mechanical lynch even if we ignore that bullshit you pulled on EOD, which in itself is enough grounds to get you outta here before anything else

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727062)
don't really care about filling out number boxes, could be jess, could have some wrong town reads
I just feel good about my reads in terms of my positioning in the game

*shrugs*

I find when I have to force fill out the numbers it makes me be less wishy washy with certain reads and do more homework then needed.

But I guess you have all phase to work on it so wonk wonk

Xiz 04-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
It’s okay I have god and anime xelnya on my side
XelNya believed in me and that’s all that matters

flashflash account 04-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727064)
It's less thunderdome and more kids clapping in a church

You're the most mechanical lynch even if we ignore that bullshit you pulled on EOD, which in itself is enough grounds to get you outta here before anything else

let's say xiz flips town, where are you going this game

Xiz 04-26-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Leaving thread, hate me love me entire day shouldn’t be focused on me even if I’m the lynched. Others need to talk, pce

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727068)
Leaving thread, hate me love me entire day shouldnít be focused on me even if Iím the lynched. Others need to talk, pce

Or less like kids clapping in a church and more old man drops his glass on the patio I guess

Bolth mannn 04-26-2020 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Just checking in to say that Iím phone posting and want to wait until I get home so I can read back a bit but fucking hell xizís EoD is trash and my gut says I want to vote there

If funnyís green check is real which so far I see no reason to doubt, Iím probably okay considering Jess as a lynch too, she seemed pretty confident on her read

I want to reread everything first though

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727067)
let's say xiz flips town, where are you going this game

Next phase starts this phase

I need to see if we have a vigi that for whatever reason didn't claim and took a shot. Once people have checked in and I know that's not worth speculating it's time to demand Bolth, Uli, Jessie and anyone else under 25 posts to make some hard reads and be accountable. Everyone should probably give updated reads but those with less content last phase have no excuse


If he flips town and I don't have any other leads, frankly, you rub me the wrong way FFA and we'll gonna end up addressing that eventually

With Leetic and Funny currently cleared, Xel's gone and Xiz out of the picture.....I think DBP looks good so it's literally starting with FFA/Haku/Bolth/Jessie/Uli as possible scums and going from there. I want to say Uli won't let me down this phase and we can remove her from the list making it 4, but I want to see what she does. She doesn't get a d0 pass on d2

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
do you think wolf haku approaches this game in the way they have been? EG, is wolf haku voting you "to see what happens"?

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727070)
Just checking in to say that Iím phone posting and want to wait until I get home so I can read back a bit but fucking hell xizís EoD is trash and my gut says I want to vote there

If funnyís green check is real which so far I see no reason to doubt, Iím probably okay considering Jess as a lynch too, she seemed pretty confident on her read

I want to reread everything first though

Heads up I play most of my TWG games on bowser on a cracked samsung and over time saying your on phone isn't gonna to excuse you from posting content in my eyes.

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727072)
do you think wolf haku approaches this game in the way they have been? EG, is wolf haku voting you "to see what happens"?

I mean yeah?

Name a strat

Wolf Haku does that.


Only difference from Town Haku and Wolf Haku is Wolf Haku likes the big bold plays midway through the game

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 09:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ulli was okay voting psycho on top of leetic. (Complacent awoo ?)
Jessie considered me as a wolf for being interested to vote leetic/psycho which is a big (how did you know they were both town nani)
MML, I don't even care. I just want more TWG Chaos.

Xiz 04-26-2020 09:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Final thought:

If there was another vigi, isn’t it the most optimal play for them to out at this time saying they shot me?

Besides even if I’m in final 3 I’d be insta found out because the letters won’t align, right? Can you prove me wrong?

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 09:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727076)
Final thought:

If there was another vigi, isnít it the most optimal play for them to out at this time saying they shot me?

Besides even if Iím in final 3 Iíd be insta found out because the letters wonít align, right? Can you prove me wrong?

There's probably no SK and no Vigi considering how potato that night has been.

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727076)
Final thought:

If there was another vigi, isnít it the most optimal play for them to out at this time saying they shot me?

Besides even if Iím in final 3 Iíd be insta found out because the letters wonít align, right? Can you prove me wrong?

Why do you assume they shot you?
I mean they probably would but like
Why was that the part of the plan that made it through your fingers?

Xiz 04-26-2020 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727051)
What others do matters alot in TWG
It's TWG

Nice try framing the fact that I actually have experience in the game as something that doesn't matter if I'm town though. Actually I take that back: it wasn't very nice at all.


Did you just use my argument against you, against me here?

All you gotta do is think about it, be mad all you want but you will see soon enough. Letís see if you can do it

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
okay
so because C9++ is kinda jank we can tell if xiz is lying after a massclaim
so optimal play we lynch someone else I guess

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727079)
Did you just use my argument against you, against me here?

No not really?

Funny that you decided to reread the convo on your way out the door though

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727080)
okay
so because C9++ is kinda jank we can tell if xiz is lying after a massclaim
so optimal play we lynch someone else I guess

Fucking no that's not optimal play what the fuck

Unless you want a massclaim right fucking now which is not worth it to catch 1 wolf who we basically already caught.

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727083)
Fucking no that's not optimal play what the fuck

Unless you want a massclaim right fucking now which is not worth it to catch 1 wolf who we basically already caught.

no, it is
we should treat xiz as a confirmed town because eventually we can confirm the claim because afaik there's no way to fake a claim when a setup is fully known
it's probably a good idea to like, not listen to them so closely aorn but still
optimal

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727084)
no, it is
we should treat xiz as a confirmed town because eventually we can confirm the claim because afaik there's no way to fake a claim when a setup is fully known
it's probably a good idea to like, not listen to them so closely aorn but still
optimal

explain it better then

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 09:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727084)
no, it is
we should treat xiz as a confirmed town because eventually we can confirm the claim because afaik there's no way to fake a claim when a setup is fully known
it's probably a good idea to like, not listen to them so closely aorn but still
optimal

Didn't Xiz rescind his claim tho making solving the setup useless ?

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727086)
Didn't Xiz rescind his claim tho making solving the setup useless ?

xiz un-rescinded the claim "attempting to dodge a roleblock"

yeah, they're a wolf
but once the setup is known (which it will be before or at lylo) then we'll know whether or not xiz is really a 1x vig

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727087)
xiz un-rescinded the claim "attempting to dodge a roleblock"

yeah, they're a wolf
but once the setup is known (which it will be before or at lylo) then we'll know whether or not xiz is really a 1x vig

If they're a wolf dont get them until lylo?
this is literally easier then you're pretending it is

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727088)
If they're a wolf dont get them until lylo?
this is literally easier then you're pretending it is

because they could be a confirmed town
if wolves leave xiz alive that's totally fine in worlds where they're town

the point is we have a way to mechanically guarantee xiz' alignment if we're just patient, so might as well hedge against the mislynch

it is easy, but just because we have a guaranteed wolf hit in lylo

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Leetic do you have anything else to add?

flashflash account 04-26-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'll town read anyone who tells me how to identify fake paintings in animal crossing


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution