Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727822)
Was thinking the same but he will blame it on me over himself ;)

I mean, youre not wrong

If youre town aligned you've fucked up every possible way from getting pissy with Haku over literal nothing to now

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727823)
Holy shit the Xiz debacle really escalated

of note is DBP waiting it out (or maybe IRL stuff came up?), MML (and later DBP) pushing Xiz on a bluff because his claimed role doesn't give him anymore info, FG having ideas I wanna talk about later, and... and Duskfall.

In the midst of the meltdown and the threats of outing shit and yada yada, my man here goes:

i read those quotes and was a bit confused as to why he was thinking about himself since there wasn't much heat on him, but idk what to think really

it looks like him making stream of consciousness posts

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I've owned up to my mistakes this game MML

the question is

can you?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727825)
Also this is the first game I have ever seen DBP not do mechanics in a c9 in the 6 years of playing
dbp

He did when he explained to FFA that his keeping you alive wasn't mechanically sound

Jesus Christ Xiz

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yeah honestly xiz if you're town you really dropped the ball here

but like
that's okay

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727831)
He did when he explained to FFA that his keeping you alive wasn't mechanically sound

Jesus Christ Xiz

i mean more like, actively trying to figure out what is happening outside of me

but i see your point and agree

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727830)
I've owned up to my mistakes this game MML

the question is

can you?

What mistake? Seeing some extremely antitown play on mutiple phases from a player and lynching them?

I'd be a fucking fool to let you go because (as FFA puts it) 95% of the time you mock me in post for just turning a blind eye to an outted wolf

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727832)
yeah honestly xiz if you're town you really dropped the ball here

but like
that's okay

we all have bad games
we all have good games

twg is a guessing game

only thing i can gloat about is my wolf game. thats where i shine.


...not so much town games

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727834)
What mistake? Seeing some extremely antitown play on mutiple phases from a player and lynching them?

I'd be a fucking fool to let you go because (as FFA puts it) 95% of the time you mock me in post for just turning a blind eye to an outted wolf

i promise i wont mock you

also i really dont wanna clutter the thread with us fighting so can we call it a truce for now

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727833)
i mean more like, actively trying to figure out what is happening outside of me

but i see your point and agree

Don't agree enough to unvote apperently

Who am i kidding you always go DBP here no matter how I disprove your actual stated reason fpr the vote huh?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
both is my #1 still over dbp

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
it would be different if xiz didn't claim vig
but that's confirmable

since you're already acting like xiz is a wolf, you can check for partners and push there. Maybe some of those players that are still in the poe flipping will give us some insight

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727839)
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

weren't they going to be back soon

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz

Occam's Razor. Sorry if town.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727839)
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

Vote 'em

Start a wagon if you have the argument to do so

As far as i know the argument is Jess is a low poster, which is an ok argument in some cases

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
for the record,

i am the 1-shot vigi (V)

i have used my shot on leetic

I believe I was roleblocked by wolves (so thank god for that)
or, if i was roleblocked by a town, then you are seriously mvp lol

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727843)
Xiz

Occam's Razor. Sorry if town.

what do you think about this funny

Makilaz 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

DaBackpack [4]
Bolth mannn, flashflash account, funnygurl555, Xiz

Xiz [4]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
ShadoWolfe

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
resistance to dbp wagon is

P A L P A B L E


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution