Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728771)
Wait, you don't have a check on who? MML?

I'm not the cop

leetic 05-1-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728772)
yeah, I guess so
if the play is to lynch me first I might as well

Well then.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

No duh.

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
What the hell am I reading FFA

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
it's hilarious that you're more willing to believe 2 full roleblocker claims than 1 full cop claim despite the rolls having equal odds tho
that was your whole argument yesterday

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

So why push DBP as a hard red check?
If you were wrong and we followed you, then we'd have had to policy you tomorrow and the game would be over.

So explain. Were you betting game on a hunch ooor?

leetic 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728777)
it's hilarious that you're more willing to believe 2 full roleblocker claims than 1 full cop claim despite the rolls having equal odds tho
that was your whole argument yesterday

Who are your partners?

DaBackpack 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728773)
I'm not the cop

yeah no shit

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728778)
So why push DBP as a hard red check?
If you were wrong and we followed you, then we'd have had to policy you tomorrow and the game would be over.

So explain. Were you betting game on a hunch ooor?

yeah pretty much
I measured odds of winning after the xiz lynch (still a terrible lynch btw) and decided a fake claim would have good results
dbp is likely dead via massclaim tomorrow so as long as town doesn't screw it up the game is still going

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728779)
Who are your partners?

you are such an idiot

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728769)
any other line and they have to out themselves when I flip
this gives them game in lylo

I don't understand what you're trying to say here either

Why would they have to out themselves when you flip?
How does this give them game in lylo?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4728780)
yeah no shit

you knew I didn't cop you, you just had to find a way to make me rescind without outing but this probably isn't good enough

leetic 05-1-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728781)
yeah pretty much
I measured odds of winning after the xiz lynch (still a terrible lynch btw) and decided a fake claim would have good results
dbp is likely dead via massclaim tomorrow so as long as town doesn't screw it up the game is still going

You thought that the Xiz lynch was okay due to him being deceptive, now you're being deceptive and you expect us to roll with it?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4728783)
I don't understand what you're trying to say here either

Why would they have to out themselves when you flip?
How does this give them game in lylo?

because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728785)
You thought that the Xiz lynch was okay due to him being deceptive, now you're being deceptive and you expect us to roll with it?

I'm expecting you to not seriously wolf read me but somehow you can't resist
I accept that I'm likely going to get policy lynched

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728784)
you knew I didn't cop you, you just had to find a way to make me rescind without outing but this probably isn't good enough

Hey so if your not on the same team how did he know you didnt have a check? Unless hes town?

Dude what i dont understand your angle at all

leetic 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728786)
because when I flip not cop they can fight counterclaims in lylo and lynch the actual last pr
they needed to hedge against the probability that dbp got roleblocked night 2

How many roleblockers do you think there are?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
course, nobody's gonna bring up the logic "it doesn't make sense for FFA to do this as wolf" even though it doesn't
even though everyone's like "it doesn't make sense for MML to claim here as DBP's partner"

maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised

leetic 05-1-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728787)
I'm expecting you to not seriously wolf read me but somehow you can't resist
I accept that I'm likely going to get policy lynched

Why did you do this if you knew you were going to get policy lynched a day before LyLo? Don't you realize that that's antitown?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728789)
How many roleblockers do you think there are?

I don't think there are any honestly


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution