Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

flashflash account 12-9-2019 11:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Funnygurl has died. They were...

Red.


It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in roughly 12 hours, at 10:00 AM Central/Server time.

Funnygurl555 12-10-2019 12:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
inDheart has died. They were...

Green.


It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in roughly 12 hours, at 10:00 PM Central/Server time.


ok pce fam

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 12:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
RIP.

I'ma reread FG on my first break to see if there's any other w/w tidbits she left but aorn my thoughts still land on sunfan.

Xel I'ma need to see more from you today in terms of your thoughts on a game solution please and thank you

As an aside, I hope ffa is alright cause the hour delay is worrying me.

K see y'all in an hour or two

inDheart 12-10-2019 12:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 

the sun fan 12-10-2019 12:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
p sure its charu

not sure I can even lynch star for that eod
xel /probably/ isn't going to vote for his partner like that
kinda don't think that fg puts her partner in her scumreads like she put shado in and it really, really doesn't feel like town was just winning THAT hard yesterday

the sun fan 12-10-2019 12:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
ever lynch star*

Charu 12-10-2019 12:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I was actually expecting star to get kill there

Charu 12-10-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Anyways, I know the drill. I'm pretty much prime candidate for a lynch, so I hope y'all don't become complacent because the game ain't ending with my death. That's what happened last time when I decided to TWG hard.

XelNya 12-10-2019 01:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704664)
RIP.

I'ma reread FG on my first break to see if there's any other w/w tidbits she left but aorn my thoughts still land on sunfan.

Xel I'ma need to see more from you today in terms of your thoughts on a game solution please and thank you

As an aside, I hope ffa is alright cause the hour delay is worrying me.

K see y'all in an hour or two

Ay dude you didn't pay attention to my d0 at all

I tried to cfd her on d0 if you think i'm a wolf potential, you need your head checked

I don't need to explain shit

XelNya 12-10-2019 01:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Also thanks scum player ind was one of my worst reads so thanks for solving that for me

XelNya 12-10-2019 01:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Also gonna publically announce I think I am down to watch sunfam and charu dome it out

I find star being a wolf less likely rn but that may change on a reread when i get home

Charu 12-10-2019 01:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
What, you think thesunfan is the last wolf if I'm not the wolf?

star-crossed 12-10-2019 01:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

I am not saying you have to be perfect, but FG is someone that you have at least claimed to understand well, while also having been burnt by her before somewhat recently. If you are a wolf, you were absolutely playing your agenda end of day 0. Otherwise, the story here is that wolves pretty much got lucky that you were defending her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.

Translation: "I really really want FG to be town and I am giving her every excuse to be one of my best reads if she just shows up, even though the last time I was talking about her I did not like her interaction with me and had questions, somehow this did not even get a mention in my read wall, but I have plenty of time to talk about how Shado doesn't smell like almonds"

Meanwhile, you make this whole song and dance of trying to divine if I am wolfy from the amount of words in my posts or something. Which feels by comparison, that even though I am technically higher in your reads, I am the one you prefer to have people's attention on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704621)
I think I'm going to let it ride and eat popcorn

Then at the end you pretend not to care what happens, even though you previously had a very strong preference for Charu, and a slight preference for Shado over FG. For reasons I will need you to explain.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 01:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Hey star how ya feeling today?

star-crossed 12-10-2019 01:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704676)
Hey star how ya feeling today?

I'm OK. I think this is going to be the first day of the game that I actually enjoy. How about you?

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:02 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704678)
I'm OK. I think this is going to be the first day of the game that I actually enjoy. How about you?

Glad to hear it. Yesterday seemed rough with how hard on yourself you were being. Any idea what brought that all on?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Just glad my spark wasn't leading me in the wrong direction ;)

Charu 12-10-2019 02:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704680)
...Y'know, if thesunfan is wolf, this lead up actually makes absolute sense.

Something just clicked in my head after I read star's post. I don't know if he actually read Poptart as a hider if he is wolfing, but I do know that thesunfan is one of those folks who likes to put meta plays into the forefront when he's wolfing.

I already mentioned in my last reads that thesunfan is reminding me of a moment back at Mafia Universe during a hydra. I think he was hydraing on AA, but it's been such a long time that I don't really recall what the beef was ever about. I just know it had to do something with a meta read or something.

But star just brought up a very good series of posts that showcase something that thesunfan NEVER EVER does as a wolf. He will NEVER BUS. No matter the circumstances.

...It's odd, he's using meta and now I'm using a meta read, but I promise you that he has stated this as a fact in the many times he's played this game. He simply doesn't bus, it's not in his playstyle and he will tell you this 100% of the time.

The fact he wasn't going all in on his own meta read against me about me randomly killing someone for the sake of randomness makes me think he hit a dead end with that call out.

Oh my god...

You just reminded me of something else I was thinking about last night. I see the fact that sun fan is clearly most familiar with Subaru's meta from the way he gave reads on Subaru, as possibly connected to him being able to most easily figure out he could be the hider.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Part of me wants yell out in joy that you guys are finally seeing what I've been saying, but a larger part is not liking the sudden unity on sunfan in a phase I think its crucial to reassess in.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704682)
Part of me wants yell out in joy that you guys are finally seeing what I've been saying, but a larger part is not liking the sudden unity on sunfan in a phase I think its crucial to reassess in.

Oh I'm reassessing everything, this is just my starting place.

Charu 12-10-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704682)
Part of me wants yell out in joy that you guys are finally seeing what I've been saying, but a larger part is not liking the sudden unity on sunfan in a phase I think its crucial to reassess in.

I mean, I think for me, it's either me or him at the moment. What other lynch candidates are you willing to explore at this juncture?

Xel voted for Funny, and well... Xel probably could bus, but he didn't look all that broken up about voting his own wolf. Granted he hasn't really given DEEP thoughts on the game as a whole, but the posting style he's given thus far has been pretty loose if he were to be wolfing.

I mean, a theory could be had where Xel's and Funny's game plan was just the usual "let town implode" thing because that's been working awfully a lot recently.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704666)
p sure its charu

not sure I can even lynch star for that eod
xel /probably/ isn't going to vote for his partner like that
kinda don't think that fg puts her partner in her scumreads like she put shado in and it really, really doesn't feel like town was just winning THAT hard yesterday

Votes for wolves deserve scrutiny. I can think of more games off the top of my head (the jTWG where I was cop and should have claimed, the orb game with Charu/Gradiant/DBP, the game where raeko/roundbox/Ben were wolves) where wolves did that rather than risk being on the wrong side of history.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704679)
Glad to hear it. Yesterday seemed rough with how hard on yourself you were being. Any idea what brought that all on?

I'm good, thanks for asking. Just glad my spark wasn't leading me in the wrong direction ;)

I did not see until after the day ended that the lightning storm bit was a joke. Which was funny, and also good because it means there was no dangerous weather.

TWG is hard. I could go on and on about why. I think the more I play, the more examples I have of myself being wrong - defending wolves and failing to reevaluate, misplaying as a blue, hanging blues while they are afk, etc. And in response to that, I have become my own worst enemy: I make myself miserable with worrying about how not to be wrong.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704684)
I mean, I think for me, it's either me or him at the moment. What other lynch candidates are you willing to explore at this juncture?



Xel voted for Funny, and well... Xel probably could bus, but he didn't look all that broken up about voting his own wolf. Granted he hasn't really given DEEP thoughts on the game as a whole, but the posting style he's given thus far has been pretty loose if he were to be wolfing.



I mean, a theory could be had where Xel's and Funny's game plan was just the usual "let town implode" thing because that's been working awfully a lot recently.

None really, I just wanted a zoomed out version of your thoughts after the night kill 'cause I already had enough mental reasons on sunfan that reading you discover them wasn't helping me read you much

On that note, thanks for the Xel take

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704112)
PS, I wish I could be partners with you still as a wolf.

Lol, is this a wolf claim?

But the actual point of this post is cataloguing Charu's mentions of Funnygurl.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704063)
Oh, I guess Funny's town or somethin'.

There, another read.

Three down, something else to go

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704103)
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704218)
It really is, tone-wise.

She's much more uh... not post heavy (or happy-like) when she posts as a wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704271)
Tell you what, if Funny stops making happy-sounding posts, then I'll switch to her to honor the death of T-Force.

Deal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704410)
1) Funnygurl555

Probably still town

2) SubaruPoptart

Has a preference to dragons

3) inDheart

Is taking in the info very calmly

4) ShadoWolfe

Loves me

5) XelNya

His first phase is screaming likely town

6) T-Force

Has a cute cat

7) star-crossed

Is also taking in info calmly and trying to make sense

8) thesunfan

Doesn't actually love me and it makes me sad </3

9) Charu

Hello


If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704538)
Why we votin' her? Is it because of lack of posts?

That's probably the correct thing to do, but I dunno fam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704536)
Well I mean... Funny did post slank

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704542)
still awol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704559)
lol, I really don't want to vote Funny here.

Watch her actually be a wolf, I'mm-a be so pissed if she is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704560)
Well not pissed, but more like... "damn, she juked me by posting completely different than usual"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704586)
Funnygurl555

Slank cover, hasn't provided much, could be a wolf, but I really don't think she's a wolf based on first phase's emotion.

inDheart

Analytical, moving things around while asking questions for himself. I honestly see nothing wrong with inDheart at a glance so if there is to be a deep wolf, look at his posts hard and see if you can make a case I suppose. Otherwise, keep around and assume they're town because they've only done towny questions this game. None of his posts scream like he's setting up a lynch or anything, he's actively changing his reads.

ShadoWolfe

I really don't know. I'm having trouble parsing his posts and there's really no excuse for me other than I don't know how to read him. He seems to think I'm a town, so that has to mean something, right? The general consesus seems to be that I'm a shady bird, not him though. That's all I really got unfortunately.

XelNya

Hasn't done anything noteworthy this phase. I'm assuming his wolf read is on me or something due to a very recent post. I'd probably vote for them probably the next phase if they don't provide tasty thoughts. I still stand by their bravado first phase makes me think they're town, but that's once again an emotion read at best.

star-crossed

Pretty much the same thing as inDheart with the added flavor that they were the first to really throw a punch during the first phase. I don't think it's a wolf starting something unless she really wanted to spice her wolf game up or something. My towniest read by far.

thesunfan

There's a nagging feeling that maybe he's a wolf because of his... uh... dumb reasoning for me being a wolf? It actually, now that I think about it, reminds me of a game back at Mafia Universe during a hydra in which he attacked my meta or something. I can appreciate him not tryharding, but hey... just throwing that world out there I guess. No idea who'd he be paired with though.


star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Has anyone actually seen Xel be a wolf or have any insight into how he might approach it (that hasn't been mentioned already)?

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704685)



TWG is hard. I could go on and on about why. I think the more I play, the more examples I have of myself being wrong - defending wolves and failing to reevaluate, misplaying as a blue, hanging blues while they are afk, etc. And in response to that, I have become my own worst enemy: I make myself miserable with worrying about how not to be wrong.

Don't be too hard on yourself. If there was even a single player who didn't make mistakes as town, wolves would never win.
Yesterday was unlike anything I've seen from you before, even in games I consider much harder to read than this one. That's why I had to ask for your take on your own mental space. Now this should probably a post game thing, but for what it's worth, I think the consensus is that you've by and large lived up to your name as a shining star leading town. That's definitely my thought as well. So don't beat yourself up over a couple mistakes here and there, it'll only cloud you up more

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704688)
Has anyone actually seen Xel be a wolf or have any insight into how he might approach it (that hasn't been mentioned already)?

Yeah. In my reads list yesterday I mentioned volume and clarity because as a wolf I've seen him shit post fine up until push comes to shove and facade cracks big time. He's like the opposite of cracking here. You see people using the word "pure" in their town reads of him this game because as a wolf he def isn't.
I wanted to test that this morning cause he was quieter last phase than he was in the first, and his response to me affirmed my townread.

Charu 12-10-2019 02:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Man, if the wolf isn't thesunfan, then I don't see how we can win guys.

I'm assuming, if thesunfan is not a wolf, then star will die, and it'll be a F3 between me, Shadow, and Xel. There's no actual way for me to defend against this unless I dig really deep into... one of the two that have ample amounts of stuff I can probably turn about and actually try hard.

Likewise, I'm assuming if some of you are thinking I'm a wolf, but then find out I'm not after the flip, you'll be stuck with thesunfan who now doesn't look too good either with star STILL probably dying with the same two folks at F3.

I don't know, friends.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
(I thought there was a post he had about being on FG's side of the rivalry but I can't find it, so maybe somebody else said it?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703998)
I mean, his read is better than pretty much everything else in this thread, but it's a bad read.

I mean we got something like this:

1) Funnygurl555
2) SubaruPoptart
3) inDheart
4) ShadoWolfe
5) XelNya
6) T-Force
7) star-crossed
8) thesunfan
9) Charu

going on, so there's that

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704114)
hey fg I know you're doing it for the meme and all but like

if you take trevor off our dear table, who replaces him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704122)
final answer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704131)
don't you lie to me

you're gonna miss the best part where we cfd onto like fg or something

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704185)
she's not being weird

I think she's crowd surfing

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704203)
oh also in the interest of not truly cfding my vote

fg

FORMAL STARTS NOW SHADOW STATE YOUR CASE

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704236)
to put it bluntly

the meme is strong sure but it's an excellent way to ride the phase as well

and that's sorta what makes her a better lynch than you

you didn't ride the wave, she did

for the most part, there are some decent questions in there, and if I am wrong I'll actually feel kinda bad about it because I was playing around this read for a while

as in her being green in my list was a lie

me memeing on t-force was part of the setup (sorry it's not 7 year revenge, yet.)

I was trying maybe a bit hard to see if she's try to openly pocket me

and I am not sure if it worked as I'm pretty biased here we can investigate it tomorrow for sure though if I'm wrong


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704439)
Ok i like this post but i'm gonna add to it to my own detrimit

My last post of yesterday has the statment that i lied about a part of my list (fg being green)

Does thst change anything about your response to sunfan

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704623)
uhg fine

funnygurl

even though the charu lynch is arguably better rn


ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704687)
Lol, is this a wolf claim?



But the actual point of this post is cataloguing Charu's mentions of Funnygurl.

He defended her almost as much as sunfan did D0, but it never had quite the same w/w connotation to me as sunfans did because of Charu's known bus-Happy meta

the sun fan 12-10-2019 02:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
So, here's what I have to say. I think that, if I die, its not the greatest tragedy that the world has ever known. I'm not going to spend hours today, or in f3 if I'm there, defending myself and worrying about town winning.

I'm going to try of course.

I think that the game is probably simple enough to where you can just kill me and charu in any order and win.

I was playing video mafia last night and I was town. I was getting pushed on for (imo) mostly really bad reasoning, and I fought for an hour or so against my death, only to die and for town to get there in the end anyways. People were arguing that I HAD to die for reasons x, y and z (one of them turned out to be that I voted on a mafia, which is funny in hindsight) Obviously, its still good to try, but I do worry that my own words can get in the way of progress sometimes.

Anyways

I have been wrong on fg before. I think, if you look back, I had progression on her being scummy at like
exactly the same time that inD did yesterday. I was honestly getting ready to vote her when I saw two people had done it already. Further, I was going to vote her at EOD and xel beat me to it.

I know what that sounds like, but it is true. Believe me or don't.

But I'll talk about where I think I went wrong on fg this game. T-Force might've hit the nail on the head, and maybe its easier (easIER and not EASY) for her to disguise herself when she is pushing on T-Force for meme reasons, but I still feel like I will usually find her. She had a good entrance in my opinion, and when she quoted one of my posts calling me town in all caps, I was pretty content with calling her town. When she and I interacted too, she felt in line with how she talks to me when she's town. Going back in time, I think that I would end up being right on fg on d1 a good bit above rand%, and I've been dead-ass wrong before on her (which T-Force mentioned even though I've really suppressed that game from my memory), I'm just USUALLY right.

Once the votes came on her last EOD and she wasn't (pleading isn't the right word but I don't really have a better one) with her voters, I felt a lot better about voting her and with the wagon on her. I'd also said that it felt like wolves might've been getting buried by the postcount or struggling to voice their opinions or something, and I kind of still feel like that's it.

Charu has (perhaps a bit less accurately than he realizes) said that I will never bus. I agree rather heavily with that, but if you look at the second EOD (don't look at that first one because it looks bad for me), I wasn't defending her. If I'm a wolf, I know that I probably need her alive at parity, otherwise its gonna be pretty tough for me moving forward. As you can probably tell, I haven't had the fight in me this game. I think that'd be kind of silly for me as a wolf, and I know its a bit sillier solely because I really was like
about to vote for fg and then xel did it

Looking at yesterday, I didn't really expect xel to vote for fg, and I don't think people would've super expected me to do it either, so I think wolves might've underestimated how likely it would be for fg to get lynched there over shado/charu (because at least one of them is always town). I think that this looks bad for Charu but w/e

I also don't really have a backup lynch at the moment. Its probably impossible for me to get off of lynching Charu. If we do go to final 3, even if the Werewolf gods smite star-crossed today or something for the lynch, I will reevaluate everyone or w/e politician phrase you know I have to say here when my back is against the wall.

I'm gonna try to have fun today in the meantime because I've enjoyed letting the game go, and not enjoyed trying to change the current (the star-crossed words per post analysis is the least I've enjoyed werewolf in a while).

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704694)
He defended her almost as much as sunfan did D0, but it never had quite the same w/w connotation to me as sunfans did because of Charu's known bus-Happy meta

oh, right
with me in the POE, Idk if Charu can really get away with busing like he might normally try to do since I'm the moron that keeps yelling at him that he's a wolf, and he can't afford to nk me when he usually can

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
(Sorry I will come back to analyze these, I just am trying to make use of the short time I have on my laptop)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704049)
Or FG. The funniness feels weird and she's not even really a gurl this game

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704071)
I hate that I like this

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704072)
I like that I hate this

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704101)
I never thought the day would come where Xel is my top town.
funnygurl yo where'd u go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704101)
I never thought the day would come where Xel is my top town.
funnygurl yo where'd u go?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704181)
With 17 minutes left, I think I'm voting between FG and poptart barring something crazy happening

Between the two I'm liking my vote on FG more cause of a strong feeling of weirdness from her and a fear that she's hiding hoping for her weirdness to tide over past EoD
poptart, while all over the place, seems more like it's a case of newbie uncertainty more than deliberate wolfiness, with the exception of his wack read on Star which just felt fake

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704206)
What? Explain plz
U saying she's been rolling wolf lately and this game is distinctly different?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704345)
Rood. I think it's cause our only interaction this game was me calling you unfunny and not a gurl.

More seriously tho,
Would you say I'm normally *less* likeable as a wolf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704510)
Off memory before I go back and delve deeper

Two things that pinged me hard while skimming in spare moments earlier today were:

sunfan had a weird intermission in the midst of his certainty on Charu. it was like *Gonna hang Charu* ---> wait I'm wrong ---> *wait I'm right Charu die u scum* within a couple moments of each other. struck me as contrived, forced, fake like he wanted to try and make it seem like he was having "genuine" second thoughts ----In fairness to his slot, there were a couple of posts where he explained his funfam mentality that I really related with, so I'm not coming to a conclusion here yet just noting what stuck out to me earlier

in a similar vein, FG did something really similar where she voted sunfan and then unvoted right after with some questionable reasoning I can't remember. at the time, I was contemplating the odds she makes that post to distance from a partner who went to bat for her and defended her the previous phase, but whether or not it's w/w, it hit my gut like a bullet train without brakes

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704527)
Can anyone with a hard town read on FG explain their reasoning to me, please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704528)
I've played with town FG. I've played with wolf FG. I'm not saying I have a grip on her wolfgame at all, but I do feel like I know and like her well enough to know when something's off, and something's definitely off.

I've gone back thru her posts and she has a grand total of 6-8 posts related to thoughts on the game depending on your definition of "game-related", and of those three are distinctly opportune posts where she questioned sunfan's post that was already getting pressure, asked me where my head was when I was being mentioned in thread. Her top suspect seems to generally match thread.

It's like a classic case of UTR wolfing. Someone tell me why I'm wrong

Funnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704529)
ninja'd hardcore
great
oh well at least it's moving in the right direction

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704537)
no I typed posts 1 and 2 together after going thru EoD and her ISO and then didn't want the original question to get lost in my own answer to it so I split it and posted it as two posts and then saw you had already voted her and stolen my thunder spark

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704568)
for the record

I still am in this twilight zone I never thought I'd be in where Xel is my top town

Star has 100% redeemed my doubts about her from yesterday and is now posting the deep reads I've come to expect from her. The feelings of somewhat being lost in towns that comes thru between the lines is one that's definitely relatable and she's about as far from her last wolf game as she can come. I'd expect improvement in her second wolfgame, but not one this transcendent.

I always tinfoil the hell out of inD, but he's been a solid driving force for town in this game and I think I've been wrong on him enough times to accept his towniness as towniness for once.


Charu had his bit early this phase where I thought he was about as genuine as could be, and I still want to believe that he's town. my earlier read on him hasn't changed much, except for PoE now placing him lower after the rest of the playerlist have solidified their own spots

Sunfan is confusing. I was ready to hang him in the beginning of this phase, but he's made a good comeback and I found myself relating to many of his thoughts. it's the little musings that make me second guess my earlier scumread on him. like, he wrote something like "right now my biggest feeling is that 7 is a much more awkward number than I thought it'd be" which reflected exactly the mood of the phase in my mind

Which brings me to FG. Both an independent analysis of her play this game AND PoE bring it down to no one but her this phase. Both her weird on/off vote on sunfan as well as EoD votes show she's likely paired with sunfan given his defense of her and subsequent swing to get the wagons with her away from a tie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704592)
12 minutes left. I'm comfortable with my vote so why do I sense a wave of senseless vote switches coming?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704610)
but why? all you've said so far was that we're not getting along as easily as you'd expect and then asked for my thoughts - thoughts that you haven't responded to

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704615)
Then vote funny. I, at the very least, am actually posting things you can dissect and her flip has a good chance of helping you solve me. That isn't true the other way around

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704629)
Look, on the off chance some wacky bullshit pops off in 2 minutes and I get lynched

it'll be f5 and lylo next phase. lynch funny. if she's scum, lynch between sunfan and charu while also briefly reconsidering inDheart

if she isn't scum, I'm sorry for my part in all this


the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
that d0 progression on fg from shado looks pretty good in hindsight

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
mr. sun, sun, mr. golden sun

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704023)
I missed this earlier
kinda think ur town too

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704036)
kinda having a hard time finding thin wolf leans to make an excuse of a vote out of for today

I don't hate/somewhat like
subaru (wants to try and he was saying that last game when he was a wolf and he definitely posted less that game)
star (feels vintage)
fg (feels vintage)
xel (feels distinctly non-vintage but he seems to be feeling himself this game and I'll let it be/minorly like it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704205)
there's no worry about what to do; she is just on her own
its definitely her town play

no idea what the votecount is btw (this is probably my fault)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704356)
I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704378)
I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)
alright, looks like I'm pretty overdue to give a real reads list so here goes something

town to wolf (order matters)
sunfam

ind

xel

star
fg

shado











chair

--------------------------------------

so, I have some explaining to do, as is necessary in this waste of time

I ended up feeling a lot more comfortable with Star/inD (especially inD) than I expected, and I ended up liking Shado less than I expected to.

Briefly talking about each one:

inD its just a following of his processes; I get it much better from him than from anyone else. I usually have a hard time reading him/firmly placing him somewhere but I think he's been very consistent this game, and I selfishly love the progression he had on me today (which I'll talk more about later)

Xel is an interesting read, its entirely because he said that we'd be idiots if we lynched him. Yeah, that's all of it, and it was never a hider-read on him at any point, though it got stronger on my reread. I forget why I was townreading him in the first place, but I think my new reason is better than whatever it was before.

star I'm going to do a really interesting thing with some meta just because I think I've pinned down what I find weird about her thus far. She had a really, really good post where I really did feel her mindset about trying to solve when she feels like too much of the day is gone, the setup sucks for town AND the players are too busy memeing that I doubt came from wolf!star, but my feeling does /slightly/ persist.

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.

Shado is really interesting because I still don't /really/ think that he's with Charu because Charu started this day with something in mind (and still feels the same way which is A WOLF TELL FOR CHARU BTW). I would have to find the other wolf in my first group of people. Shado was kind of looser than I expected him to be if he is a wolf this game, his EOD was good, and perhaps the biggest, stupidest reason of all is that I don't really smell almonds right now. When he and FFA were wolfing in trailer park boys, it was like "huh, that's a funky smell, wonder what that is" and I just haven't been worrying about that this game. This is probably the worst read on the list and its my own fault that its so bad.

Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.

--------------------------------------------

I want to talk about the inD-hiding-behind-sunfan thing. If I thought the hider was going to hide behind me as a wolf, I would let them 10 times out of 10 if it brings the game into mylo. I know that this is like
bad for me to say or w/e, but it is true

----------------------------------

boy, I sure hated making this post
I want to get back to being counterproductive ASAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704404)
This post is at the top of my page and I keep laughing whenever I reload

It's just so funnnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704552)
Idk man that's a cute... gryphon but fg posted actual wolfgirls you gotta step it up Charu I'm hardening my heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704556)
I mean this isn't really in response to anything you just said but like
fg's posts all in a row made me not feel so good about her anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704590)
charu if u don't think its fg you have to get it going in another place


star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Might as well put mine

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703801)
So the rivalry game did not resolve the rivalry?

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703831)
I do not know what you mean.



I can understand that, but if it did not at least develop the arc of the rivalry, then that is a bit disappointing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704124)
I do not think I will vote today: Xel, T-Force, Subaru, Charu.

I'm in a weird spot where I don't like Shado's and FG's posts as much as sun fan's and InD's but the latter two are more like they are pandering to my side, if you will. So I can see myself having a blind spot there. I agree with most of FG's posts I guess, I just think they've been limited enough in scope for it to be not hard to fake. Shado I understand is busy, and that he's pushing into other people I suss, I just don't think his analysis was as good as usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704221)
I'm going Shado over T-Force, resisting urge to last minute switch to FG/sun

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704336)
Based on responses to my last question from Charu/InD/sun...a dynamic I thought was happening, actually was not? In that it looked like everybody jumped off Shado and people jumped onto T-Force after this message



Which I was interpreting as, very much not from the mindset of being the Hider. Which made me feel really conflicted because I think a wolf who thinks they very likely are going to die, should be claiming Hider at the last minute. Granted T-Force did not either but still. Shado does not even vote to try to save himself until the last minute, which I think is a more townie sign in general. But if he is a wolf may indicate he did not feel that in danger.

I was not actually positive T-Force was a town, but I felt like the information surrounding him throughout the day was more significant/meaningful than anybody else, and my overall lean was town. I wish I had defended him more, but I got stuck in my own head a bit.



The reason why I was on the thinking track so much of who is Hider, is (1) that I have a really bad track record with trying to hang blues on Day 0 while they were afk and (2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

--

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words, but I think how Shado played the end of the day is a moment that should be telling for his role and I want to discuss it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704353)
So with FG, Charu is arguing there is a notable playfulness that has not been the case for her other recent wolf games. And sun fan likes her for...some reason, probably the stupid vintage thing. I cannot speak to that as much since I have not played with her recently. But I would argue that this being a turbo, T-Force being here, mood outside of the game, or who a wolf partner is, could be factors that would muddy that. But I do imagine it can be tiring to be a wolf repeatedly, and that that could make it harder to have a good performance, so I understand that aspect.


Basically her main read is, star isn't being weird and T-Force is still pushing her ---> voting T-Force. She also likes sun fan for the unaligned read with T-Force/Subaru. T-Force pointed out that the push being on T-force specifically kind of muddies things, and I agree. Because while she made an effort to explain clearly what she liked about me, she does not really try to engage with T-Force's info too much. Which is explainable by their rivalry to an extent, but still notable.


Pretty late in the day she comments on this. I will point out, that Charu's big reads list (which I will talk about in another post) was similarly guilty of this, in my opinion. The take seems reasonable enough.

What she is doing fits together logically, but that is relatively easier to do when you are only focusing on a few players and have the least posts. Personality wise, she seems at least somewhat similar to when we were wolves together in the Turbo, albeit she definitely did not go full wolfweab there. Haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704365)
Can you help me see what you see?

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704461)
I think I need to more so withhold judgment on Shado end of day progression into today until he exists more

InD's FG read feels like something he really believes even though I don't have the context to know how much I should value it. But I respect it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704501)
sun fan's defense of her stood out to me more than her own messages did, if that makes sense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704526)
Well:



























My main concern with her d0 is just that she seems to avoid actually talking to T-Force (especially since he talks about her quite a bit). He's "weird" and they disagree on their strongest relative read. So from a wolf perspective she's just fine with him getting heat from this, and her partner is under the radar.

Her end of day posts are otherwise fine though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704540)
I thought this was mostly about yesterday though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704548)
(Click through to the original post to see quotes)

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704601)
funnygurl
????


the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704699)
mr. sun, sun, mr. golden sun


the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
fuck, alright
well now I just deserve whatever happens to me

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704695)
So, here's what I have to say. I think that, if I die, its not the greatest tragedy that the world has ever known. I'm not going to spend hours today, or in f3 if I'm there, defending myself and worrying about town winning.

I'm going to try of course.

I think that the game is probably simple enough to where you can just kill me and charu in any order and win.

I was playing video mafia last night and I was town. I was getting pushed on for (imo) mostly really bad reasoning, and I fought for an hour or so against my death, only to die and for town to get there in the end anyways. People were arguing that I HAD to die for reasons x, y and z (one of them turned out to be that I voted on a mafia, which is funny in hindsight) Obviously, its still good to try, but I do worry that my own words can get in the way of progress sometimes.

Anyways

I have been wrong on fg before. I think, if you look back, I had progression on her being scummy at like
exactly the same time that inD did yesterday. I was honestly getting ready to vote her when I saw two people had done it already. Further, I was going to vote her at EOD and xel beat me to it.

I know what that sounds like, but it is true. Believe me or don't.

But I'll talk about where I think I went wrong on fg this game. T-Force might've hit the nail on the head, and maybe its easier (easIER and not EASY) for her to disguise herself when she is pushing on T-Force for meme reasons, but I still feel like I will usually find her. She had a good entrance in my opinion, and when she quoted one of my posts calling me town in all caps, I was pretty content with calling her town. When she and I interacted too, she felt in line with how she talks to me when she's town. Going back in time, I think that I would end up being right on fg on d1 a good bit above rand%, and I've been dead-ass wrong before on her (which T-Force mentioned even though I've really suppressed that game from my memory), I'm just USUALLY right.

Once the votes came on her last EOD and she wasn't (pleading isn't the right word but I don't really have a better one) with her voters, I felt a lot better about voting her and with the wagon on her. I'd also said that it felt like wolves might've been getting buried by the postcount or struggling to voice their opinions or something, and I kind of still feel like that's it.

Charu has (perhaps a bit less accurately than he realizes) said that I will never bus. I agree rather heavily with that, but if you look at the second EOD (don't look at that first one because it looks bad for me), I wasn't defending her. If I'm a wolf, I know that I probably need her alive at parity, otherwise its gonna be pretty tough for me moving forward. As you can probably tell, I haven't had the fight in me this game. I think that'd be kind of silly for me as a wolf, and I know its a bit sillier solely because I really was like
about to vote for fg and then xel did it

Looking at yesterday, I didn't really expect xel to vote for fg, and I don't think people would've super expected me to do it either, so I think wolves might've underestimated how likely it would be for fg to get lynched there over shado/charu (because at least one of them is always town). I think that this looks bad for Charu but w/e

I also don't really have a backup lynch at the moment. Its probably impossible for me to get off of lynching Charu. If we do go to final 3, even if the Werewolf gods smite star-crossed today or something for the lynch, I will reevaluate everyone or w/e politician phrase you know I have to say here when my back is against the wall.

I'm gonna try to have fun today in the meantime because I've enjoyed letting the game go, and not enjoyed trying to change the current (the star-crossed words per post analysis is the least I've enjoyed werewolf in a while).

Assume for a moment I'm town. I'm surprised you're still doubting given that, if I were a wolf, my lynch on FG D0 would've left me playing against literally the entire list of town detectives, but just assume.

Let's also assume you're town.

Do you see Star ever being a wolf here? How about Xel?

Those aren't rhetorical lol I'd like you to actually consider that a world where it's town!you, star, Xel, and Charu in an F4 with NoLynch: Off.

What percentage of the time do you not vote Charu, and in that case who do you vote for and why?

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704703)
Assume for a moment I'm town. I'm surprised you're still doubting given that, if I were a wolf, my lynch on FG D0 would've left me playing against literally the entire list of town detectives, but just assume.

Let's also assume you're town.

Do you see Star ever being a wolf here? How about Xel?

Those aren't rhetorical lol I'd like you to actually consider that a world where it's town!you, star, Xel, and Charu in an F4 with NoLynch: Off.

What percentage of the time do you not vote Charu, and in that case who do you vote for and why?

I'm not really doubting that you're town, I think that you, star and xel all look pretty town. I wouldn't really know what to do tomorrow if I get there, and I would reevaluate, like I said.

I don't ever see star being a wolf here, I think what I said earlier in the game was right; I don't think she was ever a beacon of towniness that she normally is in the early-game (at least I didn't see it), but with her posts at last eod, while voting fg with spanish question marks, I don't think its possible for her to be a wolf.

your progression on fg on d0 looks good (hadn't gone back and reread but I read what star posted) and fg was also pushing you as well in a non-partnery way imo (she tends to not push on her partners)

xel is, I guess, the remainder, but since I haven't used the word vintage today, I'll use it here. The way he reacted to people throwing out the idea of lynching him on d0 is the way that I associate town!xel with reacting. I could probably write 500 words on how he /could/ be a wolf, I just don't really think that it would be productive because its just charu.

since we can't sleep in this bizarro f4 world you've given, I probably just vote for Charu, throw as many words at him while he and I are brought to the scaffold, and see who wins the thunderdome. numbers are arbitrary, but its a large percentage of the time that I vote Charu there, and it would take something pretty revolutionary to change my mind

Charu 12-10-2019 03:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704704)
its just charu.

My beak is bigger than yours

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704705)
My beak is bigger than yours

I think you said something to the contrary a few games ago, but w/e
you at least didn't flaunt

Charu 12-10-2019 03:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
What?

I'm saying beak, BEAK!

Not the other thing I think you're referring to!

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:41 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704707)
What?

I'm saying beak, BEAK!

Not the other thing I think you're referring to!

I know what you SAID

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704689)
Don't be too hard on yourself. If there was even a single player who didn't make mistakes as town, wolves would never win.
Yesterday was unlike anything I've seen from you before, even in games I consider much harder to read than this one. That's why I had to ask for your take on your own mental space. Now this should probably a post game thing, but for what it's worth, I think the consensus is that you've by and large lived up to your name as a shining star leading town. That's definitely my thought as well. So don't beat yourself up over a couple mistakes here and there, it'll only cloud you up more

I agree, that this is mostly a better conversation for postgame. And I agree that it is not how I want to play or think about the game.

I have a lot of respect for both wolves in this game. I think they are playing well. I just hope that town can play a bit better.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Hahahahaha omg you guys are too much

Thanks for entertaining the bizarro f4 funfam

Bout to get on a laptop to reread funnys posts and then I think I'll have made peace with my vote

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I think I can be as happy as I've ever been with being mislynched if everyone says that they'll kill Charu after they see that I'm town

Charu 12-10-2019 03:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Same, to be honest. If I'm mislynched, they'll just go after you instead, I already outlined this, Mr. NotBigBeak

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704714)
Same, to be honest. If I'm mislynched, they'll just go after you instead, I already outlined this, Mr. NotBigBeak

if u wanna measure when I visit, we can measure

Charu 12-10-2019 03:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
But if I could explain my "defense". All of it was purely a meta/emotion read in regards to Funnygurl. She really did post differently this game than her other wolf games and you, the player, are free to look at the previous games if you so wish to. You can even look at the game that just got done and compare her posts.

They're so much more "happy" in tone rather than the latter. Maybe it was the fact she was gonna get a first phase lynch on T-Force with no work, but no one can deny if they compare this game to the others on this site. The only thing she, once again, is guilty of is not giving a whole lot of her opinions except for select few. She never provided a reads list, but that's just her no matter what.

It's why I defended her and decided to vote Shadow because I really, truly thought the circumstances surrounding her posts and her "slank" were both town and valid.

Stinks to be wrong

Charu 12-10-2019 03:58 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704715)
if u wanna measure when I visit, we can measure

Psssh, if you really need to measure~

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704717)
Psssh, if you really need to measure~

In a sentence like this, you should really have used more than one tilde ~

XelNya 12-10-2019 04:04 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704674)
What, you think thesunfan is the last wolf if I'm not the wolf?

I think the dome will show sides and result in better reads on you and or greg.

I'm kind of confident the other wolf didn't bus. And one of the three nonfg voters is dead

So my reads reset and i think a reread plus a dome results in a stronger town circle.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I wonder if I would have been the nightkill if I had just managed to hold it together a little better at the day end.

Anyway, my brain is a bit of mush at the moment.

If the team is Shado and Funnygurl, then their strategy on end of day 0 was ultimately probably to get T-Force hanged, maybe Subaru if they are lucky. There is a decent amount of bickering and putting negative attention towards each other, I guess the reason to feel the need for that if they are wolves would be that they are not as active as others.

But if that is the case, Shado waiting until :00 to self-pres is pretty absurd to me. If he dies, FG isn't getting most of the credit. Her happily lolling around fits better with her having a partner in less danger at the time, I think.

To me those interactions are more relevant than the end of next day. If they are partners at that point they definitely should vote each other to get credit. So it is kind of whatever.

Overall, based on that I do not currently feel that we should not be using a lynch on Shado.

XelNya 12-10-2019 04:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
And yes, i am arrogant enough to assume I am not on the table

For the rest of the game

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704721)
And yes, i am arrogant enough to assume I am not on the table

For the rest of the game

just do this when you're a wolf

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704722)
just do this when you're a wolf

Shhh!
Don't TELL him.. He'll become insufferable

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
ahhhhhh, see
isn't this a pleasant phase?
this is what we all needed, I think

Charu 12-10-2019 04:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Look, if you're town, that means both of us are town.

That means one of these other three in the background are wolves smirking as wide as they can at the moment and counting their hours before the game's over.

And like... there's no question. It's either Xel or Shadow doing the smirking and I have a high suspicion that if it's not you, then it's, in fact, Shadow.

Charu 12-10-2019 04:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Too bad this game won't go that route at all, there's just no way after both me and you have rubbed at each other and have both defended funny through meta reasonings.

Charu 12-10-2019 04:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
We goof'd, thesunfan, if you're town that is.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704728)
We goof'd, thesunfan, if you're town that is.

bahhhhhhhh
c'mon
the phase was going all nicely

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I really, really was about to vote fg btw
take that from me regardless of my alignment

if I had done that 30 seconds sooner instead of just say that I was going to do it, the game would be in such a different space (with xel probably still being fairly townread given his d0 progression on fg)

Charu 12-10-2019 04:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I mean, I ain't disagreeing the best course of action is a lynch between you and me, but I'm looking ahead because, as any good birdy knows, you should take in account the scenarios that could be playing out right now.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704725)
ahhhhhh, see
isn't this a pleasant phase?
this is what we all needed, I think

I've enjoyed this whole game actually. Even when the pressure was on high, playing "loosely" has by and large been fun. At the risk of celebrating too early, it was especially to not have been wrong despite being able to have fun

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704726)
Look, if you're town, that means both of us are town.

That means one of these other three in the background are wolves smirking as wide as they can at the moment and counting their hours before the game's over.

And like... there's no question. It's either Xel or Shadow doing the smirking and I have a high suspicion that if it's not you, then it's, in fact, Shadow.

Dude you're seeing me with trauma-tinted glasses if you're town

Charu 12-10-2019 04:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

It could be Shadow because Shadow's just been in the background and trying to be everyone's friend. That still is the part that concerns me more than anything else he has done, which is unfair because it is yet another emotion read rather than concrete evidence of their alignment. They seem to be the only one who believed I was town too, which I suppose if you want to go REALLY HARD you could assume it's because he knows I'm town through being, well... a wolf.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE star could be a wolf because star decided to become a monster and trash everyone emotionally and logically just because she could.

Charu 12-10-2019 04:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
However, the easiest ones CURRENTLY are me and you, thesunfan.

Charu 12-10-2019 04:29 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
There's concrete evidence to showcase I was trying to protect my partner, same thing for you. We're both guilt of this and there's nothing either one of us can do to change that logical progression no matter how many words we throw at it.

Charu 12-10-2019 04:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
So, Mr. thesunfan, if we are to win this game, I think the most logical play should be one of us and hope that one of us is the last wolf and be done with it.

HOWEVER, I think the BEST play is throw a lynch at either Xel or Shadow. Preferably Shadow because I think they're the most likely to turn up positive for being a wolf than Xel does.

But that also means putting trust into someone that's already seen as a shady birdy, so uh...

I'm gonna hope it's sunfan, and if it's not, gg town, wolves win.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704737)
There's concrete evidence to showcase I was trying to protect my partner, same thing for you. We're both guilt of this and there's nothing either one of us can do to change that logical progression no matter how many words we throw at it.

I'm sprinkling a few but I agree, in the end
it just kinda sucks because like
I really, really was going to vote for fg

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704734)
Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

It could be Shadow because Shadow's just been in the background and trying to be everyone's friend. That still is the part that concerns me more than anything else he has done, which is unfair because it is yet another emotion read rather than concrete evidence of their alignment. They seem to be the only one who believed I was town too, which I suppose if you want to go REALLY HARD you could assume it's because he knows I'm town through being, well... a wolf.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE star could be a wolf because star decided to become a monster and trash everyone emotionally and logically just because she could.

Welcome to the dark side of my mind, except swap my name with yours and sunfan's with second guesses of how friendly and towny and nice y'all are both acting, paired with whisperings that if all it took was for Xel to stand up and be an ass *proudly* and post frequently to be read hard town then it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to do it

paired with whisperings of knowing star *is* perfectly capable of wolfing well and that I'd expected her first wolf game to be one where she crushed town and that her initial wolfgame was exactly the kind of failure that would prompt her to not allow herself to make that mistake again, even at the cost of making the emotionally manipulative posts she made last phase

but then I breathe and refocus and just convince myself that all the evidence points in one, maaybe two directions and that the one direction that has screamed out to me the loudest this whole game was an FG/sunfan combo and that I should just stick to my guns and not let my overactive imagination talk me out of it

like I said, welcome to the dark, tinfoil-wrapped side of my mind

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704713)
I think I can be as happy as I've ever been with being mislynched if everyone says that they'll kill Charu after they see that I'm town

It seems you feel like you've said your piece already, that everybody else is just so much more town and from the game state you "just know" he's a wolf.

[12 angry men.gif] "I'm not convinced. I need to hear it again."

I absolutely think Charu can go either way here. And I think if you are town you probably can show me why I shouldn't waste a lynch on you.

Not going to lie, at 2am yesterday I was all ra ra ra this is my moment in my TWG career where I finally may catch sun fan wolfing and drive the game home. Or just get sent to dead chat. But now that I am actually here, fired up is not my primary emotion.

For Charu, my main focus is for end of day 2, and if it is the most plausible scenario that they thought how they were behaving was the best play for their wolf team. I think their team makes a certain amount of sense for Day 0, in terms of explaining Funny's behavior. But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704730)
I really, really was about to vote fg btw
take that from me regardless of my alignment

if I had done that 30 seconds sooner instead of just say that I was going to do it, the game would be in such a different space (with xel probably still being fairly townread given his d0 progression on fg)

I do believe you were going to vote FG there. I just don't believe you were going to lynch her

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704741)
Welcome to the dark side of my mind, except swap my name with yours and sunfan's with second guesses of how friendly and towny and nice y'all are both acting, paired with whisperings that if all it took was for Xel to stand up and be an ass *proudly* and post frequently to be read hard town then it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to do it

paired with whisperings of knowing star *is* perfectly capable of wolfing well and that I'd expected her first wolf game to be one where she crushed town and that her initial wolfgame was exactly the kind of failure that would prompt her to not allow herself to make that mistake again, even at the cost of making the emotionally manipulative posts she made last phase

but then I breathe and refocus and just convince myself that all the evidence points in one, maaybe two directions and that the one direction that has screamed out to me the loudest this whole game was an FG/sunfan combo and that I should just stick to my guns and not let my overactive imagination talk me out of it

like I said, welcome to the dark, tinfoil-wrapped side of my mind

I think I can make a pretty good case for why FG's play reveals she knew I was town, but I will not waste the time on it unless that seems actually helpful.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 04:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704743)
I do believe you were going to vote FG there. I just don't believe you were going to lynch her

bruh there were like 30 seconds left in the day do you think I was going to move my vote somewhere afterwords?

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704744)
I think I can make a pretty good case for why FG's play reveals she knew I was town, but I will not waste the time on it unless that seems actually helpful.

Not worth it. There was only one moment in game where I thought you and FG might be partners if she was scum, and that was somewhere in D0 where I went "what are the chances they got paired up again? naaahhh get real", but I've lived with my brain long enough to know I'm not voting you this phase or probably ever this game

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:40 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704745)
bruh there were like 30 seconds left in the day do you think I was going to move my vote somewhere afterwords?

something like 14 minutes IIRC

and it was a slow, slow 14 minutes

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 04:42 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704738)
So, Mr. thesunfan, if we are to win this game, I think the most logical play should be one of us and hope that one of us is the last wolf and be done with it.

HOWEVER, I think the BEST play is throw a lynch at either Xel or Shadow. Preferably Shadow because I think they're the most likely to turn up positive for being a wolf than Xel does.

But that also means putting trust into someone that's already seen as a shady birdy, so uh...

I'm gonna hope it's sunfan, and if it's not, gg town, wolves win.

I really, really don't like this post. It strikes me as setting himself up for next phase knowing that sunfan is the lynch 85% of the time here.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 04:43 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704742)
But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.

Although, I am not sure exactly what his other options even would be. But it is deja vu ish.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution