Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lost a bought song? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151571)

Seoulslayer 12-22-2019 10:28 AM

Lost a bought song?

I have a score on this song, but it says I do not have it any more. Any idea what caused this? This also happened with a few other songs that I bought back before I realized I already had gotten scores on them.

SK8R43 12-22-2019 10:30 AM

Re: Lost a bought song?

That song is relatively new...maybe a glitch happened that let you play it/them. Never experienced losing purchased songs.

Seoulslayer 12-22-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4705960)
That song is relatively new...maybe a glitch happened that let you play it/them. Never experienced losing purchased songs.

I also lost the songs "Cracknight" and "Euphoria [Antinomie] v2". when I bought them again, I already had AAAs on them. I don't know how new those are, but I definitely had already bought them and Blue Army v2 before.

rushyrulz 12-22-2019 02:06 PM

blue army was a bug that got fixed already

HBar 04-23-2020 01:09 AM

This just happened to me with Euphoria [Antinomie] v2 and Cracknight. Now it says I don't have those songs anymore, and instead I have Sleep, Part 2 and Chaoz Japan v2 which I never actually purchased but they're the next songs on the list. This was a change within the last two days, so it might have happened when S was added as a purchasable song.

e: I also purchased Uber Rave v2 within the same time frame, so it's possible that has something to do with it instead of S.

psychoangel691 04-23-2020 02:11 PM

Hmm that's odd, nothing should have bumped them looking into it

psychoangel691 04-23-2020 02:39 PM

You should be fixed now

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 06:33 PM

This has also happened to me.

I've lost Caleumize (standard), Euphoria (antinomie) v2, Cracknight, and I THINK thats it

URL 05-2-2020 06:45 PM

I bought everything like a month ago and everything is still in place, so I guess it doesn't affect everyone? Idk.

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 06:53 PM

Mine seems to be flickering... I noticed it the other day but just ignored it and then they were back last time I bought a song on the shop, now they’re gone again

Janko2000 10-9-2020 04:58 AM

I really have to purchase previously played and AAAŽd song?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/adCUpB2xgZBFgaH39

psychoangel691 10-9-2020 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janko2000 (Post 4745804)
I really have to purchase previously played and AAAŽd song?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/adCUpB2xgZBFgaH39

Sent you the 1k credits for it

ULTIMEGA 10-9-2020 03:25 PM

Is this a relatively new issue? I didn't hear about it until a couple minutes ago.

Edit: I think I see what the deal is. Because it's a similar situation with me and The Wises were Wrong. If though it's an Event token now, I still have a run on it before it was converted to an event token when it was originally a public chart. The score is still gonna be there and that's not affected at all.

Take Blue Army v2 for example. Let's say it too was originally a Public Song and you get at least one score on it. Even after it's converted into a Purchased song, your score is still gonna be there. Even though you're technically missing out on it being public, if it was public originally, nothing but that is affected. Your score whatever it may be is still saved.

Same deal with Wises were Wrong. Originally a public song when it first dropped years ago (I think it was around 2011-2012? Somewhere around that time) I was still able to get at least one play on it before it was converted to an Event Token. Even though I don't physically have the song on my end, I still have a score on it from when it was originally public, so that's not gonna go away.

I don't know what constitutes a change on song category from public to Purchased or Secret or whatever. But for those who are worried about their scores being deleted, don't worry. They're still saved to the leaderboards.

psychoangel691 10-9-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 4745868)
Is this a relatively new issue? I didn't hear about it until a couple minutes ago.

Edit: I think I see what the deal is. Because it's a similar situation with me and The Wises were Wrong. If though it's an Event token now, I still have a run on it before it was converted to an event token when it was originally a public chart. The score is still gonna be there and that's not affected at all.

Take Blue Army v2 for example. Let's say it too was originally a Public Song and you get at least one score on it. Even after it's converted into a Purchased song, your score is still gonna be there. Even though you're technically missing out on it being public, if it was public originally, nothing but that is affected. Your score whatever it may be is still saved.

Same deal with Wises were Wrong. Originally a public song when it first dropped years ago (I think it was around 2011-2012? Somewhere around that time) I was still able to get at least one play on it before it was converted to an Event Token. Even though I don't physically have the song on my end, I still have a score on it from when it was originally public, so that's not gonna go away.

I don't know what constitutes a change on song category from public to Purchased or Secret or whatever. But for those who are worried about their scores being deleted, don't worry. They're still saved to the leaderboards.

This isn't relevant to this issue. The way the purchased songs are is kinda bad and if you make a mistake putting an order number in when releasing a new one it messes everything up.

ULTIMEGA 10-9-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4745869)
This isn't relevant to this issue. The way the purchased songs are is kinda bad and if you make a mistake putting an order number in when releasing a new one it messes everything up.

That means I was entirely wrong.

YoshL 10-9-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 4745876)
That means I was entirely wrong.

don't worry, even the wises were wrong at some point

ULTIMEGA 10-9-2020 07:32 PM

Very true. I wasn't sure, so I didn't wanna jump to conclusions on something I know little about.