Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412325)
Ah, you are correct. I keep forgetting the sk exists. I really dislike them as a concept.

And it looks like we've hit a tipping point and I really need some sleep anyway.

I am vt.

I believe that Xiz believed my claim, and that the way he treated AA during the claim (specially, calling him a dingus) is not consistent with them being on a scum team. Therefore, he's either the SK or town.

I fake checked AA because I was most suspicious of him, storn and backpack, storn's timezones were not conducive to a reaction test, and backpack didn't seem to be the type to react poorly to a check. The other greens were based off of the combination of my own and Vendetta's reads. I hadn't actually read his posts until AA's post today made me want to fakeclaim (which is likely an oversite on my part, as he seems competent) but the fact that he was reading rzr strongly town as well makes me feel good about my read there.

I think Backpack noticing that I wasn't voting AA as the main issue with my claim is significant, as it shows he was trying to determine if I was town faking. If AA is mafia, Backpack is with him. Backpack is also potentially the SK. Honestly, I think the reluctance to which he approached the claim, without looking up evidence until Xiz did, is just mafia.

I don't know what to make of AA. I think part of his reaction was very real. I also some of his logic was very shit, but it's easy to get emotional and react that way when redchecked as town. So yeah, I don't know.

DaBackPack

LOL

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Okay fontisian, if you're the Cop, who did you seer during all this game and why?

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

uh...

I just thought, maybe both of them are antitown

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412324)
my read on rzr has not changed much because he hasn't posted anything, the only thing I realized is that there's much more conviction in his reads than normal which is a bit odd

DBP: I'm almost sure DBP is town, he's been going hard since the start of the game and I don't feel anything wrong with his tone like I did when he was the SK. He's been a detective in the truest sense, he's not immediately believing the fakeclaim, he has a healthy sense of doubt overall.

Xiz: you stuck out to me early on a toneread but I think your interactions with DBP have seemed like T/T and I think your attempt at softing is not something a scum would do in that situation. Town, somewhat by association with DBP

storn: pretty null, he's said some stuff but I'm not sure about him, I want to pressure him at the very least

fontisian: fake lol nothing else to say, he's going off of V's breadcrumbs. if he dies it'll be by the SK lol

haku: medic

red blaster: inno child

I think that's everyone

One more before you go to bed.
Can you give me just a short reads list from most town to least town if Haku was fake

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Ah, you are correct. I keep forgetting the sk exists. I really dislike them as a concept.

And it looks like we've hit a tipping point and I really need some sleep anyway.

I am vt.

I believe that Xiz believed my claim, and that the way he treated AA during the claim (specially, calling him a dingus) is not consistent with them being on a scum team. Therefore, he's either the SK or town.

I fake checked AA because I was most suspicious of him, storn and backpack, storn's timezones were not conducive to a reaction test, and backpack didn't seem to be the type to react poorly to a check. The other greens were based off of the combination of my own and Vendetta's reads. I hadn't actually read his posts until AA's post today made me want to fakeclaim (which is likely an oversite on my part, as he seems competent) but the fact that he was reading rzr strongly town as well makes me feel good about my read there.

I think Backpack noticing that I wasn't voting AA as the main issue with my claim is significant, as it shows he was trying to determine if I was town faking. If AA is mafia, Backpack is with him. Backpack is also potentially the SK. Honestly, I think the reluctance to which he approached the claim, without looking up evidence until Xiz did, is just mafia.

I don't know what to make of AA. I think part of his reaction was very real. I also some of his logic was very shit, but it's easy to get emotional and react that way when redchecked as town. So yeah, I don't know.

DaBackPack

uh...

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:29 PM

I'm a little torn between whether I should have held this until storn came online or let it go now and give the maximum time to discuss. It's something to think on after the game.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412329)
uh...

Explain, please.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412328)
Okay fontisian, if you're the Cop, who did you seer during all this game and why?

Let's see.

I have a n0 on me, a n1 green on me, a night 2 red on me, and a night 3 roleblock on me. What do you think that means?

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

I am vt.

DaBackPack

you have got to be fucking kidding me

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

yeaaah font that was weird

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412329)
uh...

does'nt matter now

a possibility is that you rolecopped AA, the SK, and AA knows it's bullshit because a "normal cop" can't seer him red

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412334)
Let's see.

I have a n0 on me, a n1 green on me, a night 2 red on me, and a night 3 roleblock on me. What do you think that means?

wait what

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412338)
wait what

seconding this

what the actual fuck

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:34 PM

Oh. Right, you guys don't let the SK claim on this site.

That is so weird.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Is joke.

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412340)
Oh. Right, you guys don't let the SK claim on this site.

That is so weird.

WHAT THE fUCK

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412330)
One more before you go to bed.
Can you give me just a short reads list from most town to least town if Haku was fake

If haku was fake...

maybe DBP is a possibility because he was "covering" for haku? I realize that doesn't make much sense but it's the only association I have there.

I can't place storn properly because cedolad basically stopped posting after day 1 and storn hasn't interacted with haku at all. also can't place V because he didn't interact with haku either.

I can't remember exactly what rzr's reaction to Haku was but I think he was suspicious of him, that doesn't seem like the behavior of a partner in that case.

so if haku were a wolf specifically (more likely in that case because role check) then I'd say, from most town to least:

rzr because suspicion seems really weird in that scenario
xiz, I realize I don't actually remember much linking you to haku but this is going off of memory and I don't think I saw anything that stuck out to me
storn/V because no interactions with haku
dbp because covering? could also be read as town covering for someone he thought was a PR though so I don't really know

I haven't thought long enough about a potential scum haku so this really sucks

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412339)
seconding this

what the actual fuck

I don't want to ruffle too many feathers, but I get Xiz not getting the joke, but you seem like you would have.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412342)
WHAT THE fUCK

Are you OK?

Serious question.

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412345)
Are you OK?

Serious question.

you're confusing the shit out of me