Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Ulleabhara 05-8-2020 02:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Sorry for putting you in this position, Wolfe...but you pulled through. Great job!

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730302)
Where you actually going to lynch me :(

heh you were always the less likely of the day, but I did really wanna lynch you for a lil bit, yes :P

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730303)
tbh I thought that if I lived then either you me and Haku would be alive, in which case I'd probably vote Haku

or me/haku/bolth would be alive, in which case I'd vote bolth

I had actually written FG that I'd lynch you in the world that Haku died, but when the day started I knew I prolly wasn't gonna do that.

Nice!

This was a good comeback good work team

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4730304)
Sorry for putting you in this position, Wolfe...but you pulled through. Great job!

No worries! For what it's worth, I thought your posts were solid throughout D0. I mean, I was obviously looking at em with bias, but I liked what I was seeing

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:20 AM

Btw my reasoning for flash votes isn't that flash votes isn't that voting quick is good it's that nothing new can really be generating f3 so you are working with what you've already got if that makes sense, so my reads will only really change due to tinfoil rather than new content in f3

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730306)
Nice!

This was a good comeback good work team

yeeee GG those first few phases had us pretty tight up against the wall

flashflash account 05-8-2020 02:22 AM

hey sorry for almost throwing, just tryna lynch dbp and nobody was listening
then I thought that the roleblocker claim would get resolved the next day but it didn't (dusk almost got dbp lynched anyway <3 ya dood)

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730308)
Btw my reasoning for flash votes isn't that flash votes isn't that voting quick is good it's that nothing new can really be generating f3 so you are working with what you've already got if that makes sense, so my reads will only really change due to tinfoil rather than new content in f3

I see where you're coming from. My thought is that F3 is the closest you're ever gonna get to full knowledge of the game, its roles, and who's who in it. So F3 is the time to go back and really dive into interactions with known scum to worldbuild.

I've seen tinfoil tear down well-deserved town win in F3 (most recently when I was town with Haku and wolf!sunfan, Haku fearlynched me despite everything pointing to sunfan)

but I think that tinfoil is controllable if you try and stay objective while weighing the worlds

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730311)
I see where you're coming from. My thought is that F3 is the closest you're ever gonna get to full knowledge of the game, its roles, and who's who in it. So F3 is the time to go back and really dive into interactions with known scum to worldbuild.

I've seen tinfoil tear down well-deserved town win in F3 (most recently when I was town with Haku and wolf!sunfan, Haku fearlynched me despite everything pointing to sunfan)

but I think that tinfoil is controllable if you try and stay objective while weighing the worlds

Yeah fmpov tinfoil loses more games than it wins so I try my best not to go with it even though it's hard

Like even if one game tinfoiling would've won me the game, long term I'm doing better by not tinfoiling and winning more overall

Hakulyte 05-8-2020 02:28 AM

I think I would have been sweating buckets if Dusk got NK'd and I was alone with Shado/Plop.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4730310)
hey sorry for almost throwing, just tryna lynch dbp and nobody was listening
then I thought that the roleblocker claim would get resolved the next day but it didn't (dusk almost got dbp lynched anyway <3 ya dood)

all's well that ends well fam
let's like, not repeat that tho please lmao

Bolth mannn 05-8-2020 02:30 AM

Gg town

Firstly, I’m okay, my sisters in intensive care so when I found out my head really wasn’t in the game anymore.

I was looking forward to F3, I knew I was likely getting lynched anyway but I was excited to test myself and see if I could sneak in a win or not.

FFA, I just wanted to say straight up, is that early catch of me that you did during d0 or d1 whenever it was, genuinely did impress me and I was being candid with what I was saying. Yes, I was a wolf, but I genuinely do intend to take that sort of thinking into my future town games.

This game is yet again more proof that if I make it past night one, I’m definitely scum

I figured out my wolftell early on, it’s ate, so I definitely intend to work on that in the future and hopefully I don’t give myself away too easily in future games.

Got a long way to go, but I do enjoy the game. I enjoy it more as town but I enjoy it nonetheless

Thanks guys

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4730313)
I think I would have been sweating buckets if Dusk got NK'd and I was alone with Shado/Plop.

I didn't wanna say this earlier, but that was his route to victory
nobody should ever underestimate the amount you tinfoil me
If it was me/fatfuck/you in F3, I bet anything I woulda ended up lynched again

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4730315)
Gg town

Firstly, I’m okay, my sisters in intensive care so when I found out my head really wasn’t in the game anymore.

I was looking forward to F3, I knew I was likely getting lynched anyway but I was excited to test myself and see if I could sneak in a win or not.

FFA, I just wanted to say straight up, is that early catch of me that you did during d0 or d1 whenever it was, genuinely did impress me and I was being candid with what I was saying. Yes, I was a wolf, but I genuinely do intend to take that sort of thinking into my future town games.

This game is yet again more proof that if I make it past night one, I’m definitely scum

I figured out my wolftell early on, it’s ate, so I definitely intend to work on that in the future and hopefully I don’t give myself away too easily in future games.

Got a long way to go, but I do enjoy the game. I enjoy it more as town but I enjoy it nonetheless

Thanks guys

Sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers without issue and wish you both the best.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:37 AM

also holy wow Haku 677 posts
and FFA! lynched D2 and still 2nd place with 524 posts :O

Funnygurl555 05-8-2020 03:22 AM

yay