Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730282)
I was widely scumread and I trusted my ability to find scum over other players, I knew I'd got myself in a bad situation from not actually playing and couldn't reply on town to not vote me and lose the game, haku particularly had expressed interest in lynching me

At that point in time it looked like I was likely to be final mislynch and the only town wincon was me finding scum, which I did

In fact the first day after I stopped memeing (which is nai)

I posted a solve of:
Dbp (correct)
Bolth (correct)
Final scum one of you or Jessie but you were probably the town

So my first readlist although unsure on the third slot had literally the entire scum team as my top 3 scum slots

Sure you can tinfoil my slot, sure it's possible that I hard bussed dbp on a gamethrowing move it's possible

But I didn't, and you shouldn't be assuming I did, the fact is despite you considering all possibilities mafia isn't a game where you can account for all possibilities and sometimes you have two options and you just have to go with one without guarenteeing you are 100 percent right

So to me, you have a choice, lynch the dude who's main contribution was hard tunneling me, who perspective slipt many times throughout the games, as 2 different players, both today as fatfuck and before where we literally agreed in the game, that I caught (the dude literally said he wouldn't try solve if he could get townread without it)

Or you can lynch the guy that you know from his point of view has every scum down in his first readslist

The decisions easy to me, bolth is a pretty easier scumread overall imo, but it's up to you

Btw I'm still genuinely shocked that you are even considering not voting fatfuck here

Look, as much as you may hate to hear this, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is that thunderdome with DBP. bolth isn't an easier scumread overall, you are. The exception being that *one* thunderdome. I don't know about you, but I've seen W/W thunderdomes a lot messier than the one you had with DBP. So pardon me for not automatically clearing you based off the one contribution.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:28 AM

DBP claimed roleblocker who holstered N1, blocked FFA N2, and blocked Dusk N3. This is before the massclaim.

Does DBP claim he blocked his partner so that he can block someone else, like MML?
OR
Does he have the mafia roleblocker block a townie so he can claim to block that townie and gain potential credibility?

Probably the latter

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730283)
You did defend her though. A few times. Both by dismissing her to other players considering her and in your own reads. Don't tell me you didn't 'cause I just exactly that, and there's no one else here to appeal to

I said she was a worse lynch, which she was

Dbp was a better lynch because he was the most obvious scum in a world

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4728672)
dusk has been UTR previous phases but I’m getting more townie vibes this phase; i appreciate the effort to try to solve the game

Bolth- seems to be coming after dusk and me a lot; perhaps a wolf going after the easy inactive targets?

Bolth pushed hard on jessie all game. Like, was absolutely ready to see her lynched.

Jessie scum read bolth. Her reads, as few as they were, were never favorable towards him. Their pair equity is low.

On the other hand, she defends dusk in her reads list and only "changes her mind" once it comes to the thunderdome between him and DBP.

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730284)
Look, as much as you may hate to hear this, the only reason you haven't been lynched yet is that thunderdome with DBP. bolth isn't an easier scumread overall, you are. The exception being that *one* thunderdome. I don't know about you, but I've seen W/W thunderdomes a lot messier than the one you had with DBP. So pardon me for not automatically clearing you based off the one contribution.

That's bs we mindmelded earlier in the game on bolth slipping and you thought I was towny from it

If you're gonna mislynch me w/e but stop trying to put your tinfoiling on me

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:48 AM

How are you really considering this the other slot slipped as multiple players lmaooooo

Duskfall 05-8-2020 01:49 AM

I can't believe you're gonna give bolth the win I caught him literally as soon as I started playing the game

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730288)
That's bs we mindmelded earlier in the game on bolth slipping and you thought I was towny from it

If you're gonna mislynch me w/e but stop trying to put your tinfoiling on me

FFS dude I'm tryna work thru the game. If you're impatient then you can go to sleep or something, idk, I'm gonna do my thing. Yes, I agreed with you on bolth. I've also reversed my reads on nearly everyone throughout the game, including DBP once he started looking like he had an agenda.

If you wanna help me by pointing ways DBP/Jessie are tied to bolth, it'd be appreciated. If you just wanna sit here and act outraged I'm considering all the options and puff up your towniness, then you can leave until I'm done. I'm tryna wrap up as soon as I can too, but I like having done my due diligence before making a vote.

We can argue as much as you like postgame about why flash voting in F3 is or isn't just plain bad, but it's a waste of both of our time right now to do that

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:00 AM

I didn't vote him because he's an obvious partner I voted him because he was scummy btw it's kinda different

But the reason why I'm not the partner is from just before I voted dbp, dbp asked haku and mml to consider voting me before we cross voted, he scouted the room checking the vote before he was committing to push me

So you know dbp's push wasn't a bus because he was considering whether or not I was a good push, judging by how willing others were to lynch me

He was scouting the best mislynch, not looking to bus his partner for which mml and hakus opinions wouldn't matter

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730292)
I didn't vote him because he's an obvious partner I voted him because he was scummy btw it's kinda different

But the reason why I'm not the partner is from just before I voted dbp, dbp asked haku and mml to consider voting me before we cross voted, he scouted the room checking the vote before he was committing to push me

So you know dbp's push wasn't a bus because he was considering whether or not I was a good push, judging by how willing others were to lynch me

He was scouting the best mislynch, not looking to bus his partner for which mml and hakus opinions wouldn't matter

I saw that when you first posted it and liked the approach. Ok, give another reason. One more good one

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4730293)
I saw that when you first posted it and liked the approach. Ok, give another reason. One more good one

Fatfuck wrote a case on me pretending to iso me then when I said I don't believe you actually cases me properly he said
"No I only read eods"

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:08 AM

Although my reads ended up being accurate there is a lot of build up and changing my mind and re evaluating in my iso which shows I didn't just bs the answers I put a lot of thought into people's alignment, which shows I'm town because scum not really need to do that

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:09 AM

I wish Dusk actually played the first two phases.
I wish the wifom jokes didn't exist
I wish bolth didn't replace out.
I wish FFA didn't meme, and Xiz didn't Xiz out.

But with all that said, I think I've read enough to vote

bolth mann
fatfuck42

fingers crossed.

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:09 AM

@Dusk that's insta.

What's the truth?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

Without me pushing dbp we can probably lynch someone else if we were scum, dbp was in a very good spot

At the very least I would have let him bus me and get me killed, not fight for my life and lived considering he was claimed blocker which people believed. If I was mafia then Jessie would have been told to bus me too in scum chat rather than flip flop on me not knowing if she should push me for the win or townread me in case I get dbp lynched.

If I was mafia and my partner's bussed me and I died f8 we would've won so why would I decide at that point to put up a big fight and start playing the game hard?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

I'm town gg

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730299)
I'm town gg

sweeeeet

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:13 AM

What were you reads coming into the day?

Duskfall 05-8-2020 02:13 AM

Where you actually going to lynch me :(

ShadoWolfe 05-8-2020 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4730301)
What were you reads coming into the day?

tbh I thought that if I lived then either you me and Haku would be alive, in which case I'd probably vote Haku

or me/haku/bolth would be alive, in which case I'd vote bolth

I had actually written FG that I'd lynch you in the world that Haku died, but when the day started I knew I prolly wasn't gonna do that.