Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 05:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I can see the meme happening.

Everyone votes Jessie because if she's town, town wouldn't have been able to win anyway because she wasn't here to vote.

leetic 05-4-2020 05:59 PM

Especially with people saying we should lynch inactives, but jessie never gaining any momentum as an option.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729765)
A bunch of personal reasons have kept me from being here. I'm not caught up yet. Driving home now.

Unless someone fills me in on the hottest of info I think I'm ready to vote Jessie here. I think no matter who else is wolf, Jessie is a partner and its the safest choice.

DBP/Dusk are feuding but it's not something we have to act on. A jessie lynch is the way to go if you believe Haku is definitely town, but if he's wolf then he's 100% with bolth and I think DBP is the more likely partner there.

Actually, it may be the way to go regardless. She certainly isn't going to get any better, and if DBP is town then we get to keep two blocks active (tho one of them gets blocked regardless)

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:00 PM

I just feel like jessie is an undreadable coinflip slot and i dont want to bet my game on it when there are people we can scumread more confindently

leetic 05-4-2020 06:01 PM

I mean, you do usually find a wolf in the low posters, so there's that.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:01 PM

if anything if not dbp it should be bolth

but it should be dbp today they really have shown their hand hes only interested in getting me lynched not solving the game hes open wolf

leetic 05-4-2020 06:02 PM

Shado is an option as well, he fits on many of the more plausible scumteams

Duskfall 05-4-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729783)
I mean, you do usually find a wolf in the low posters, so there's that.

this completely anecdotal and makes no sense as a read, any type of player can roll scum any game and every player is equally likely at game start, one of them does not need to be a low poster

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729784)
if anything if not dbp it should be bolth

but it should be dbp today they really have shown their hand hes only interested in getting me lynched not solving the game hes open wolf

This will only become easier in future phases because night actions will become increasingly awkward for wolves while dealing with DBP/Dusk.

leetic 05-4-2020 06:04 PM

Yeah, DBP's effort this phase has been uninspiring. He was very tunnelly all game too, seeming like he's trying to take down specific targets.

Bolth mannn 05-4-2020 06:05 PM

I’m caught up and can hopefully post sporadically

My guess for wolf team is dusk/Jessie/Wolfe so I’m okay lynching any of those

But I REALLY want to lynch dusk

leetic 05-4-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729786)
this completely anecdotal and makes no sense as a read, any type of player can roll scum any game and every player is equally likely at game start, one of them does not need to be a low poster

Well, it's in general that jessie has been very low effort (look at her posts this phase) and it's basically a rule that scum is always found in low effort posters. I can think of only one game that was a real exception.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4729789)
I’m caught up and can hopefully post sporadically

My guess for wolf team is dusk/Jessie/Wolfe so I’m okay lynching any of those

But I REALLY want to lynch dusk

Well, that would be optimal for night actions if DBP town 'cause can't roleblock same target twice.

I get you.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729710)
I think it is a good look for mml and haku because yesterday/earlier depends on timezone, dbp came into thread trying to force my lynch but not voting me, then he kind of reached out to mml and haku trying to get votes on me. To me this is scum trying to see can he confindently get me lynched and what votes are available, because this was before we ever crossed. Following this logic I believe haku and mml are slightly town spewed so probably not partners.

Which would be as leetic is town cleared cop person thing, that final 2 scum live in bolth/jessie/you

Obviously I haven't liked bolth for a while so I would be happy to lynch him next and send you and jessie to f3

having this line of reasoning (bolded) looks good on dusk

leetic 05-4-2020 06:07 PM

I'm still betting on DBP/Shado/jessie but we'll see

DaBackpack 05-4-2020 06:08 PM

I'm on the phone hold on

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729793)
I'm still betting on DBP/Shado/jessie but we'll see

I think you got it, but Shado could be flipped with Bolth in that world imo.

leetic 05-4-2020 06:09 PM

Anyone else feel that Shado's effort this phase feels a little disingenuous? It feels like they're more stating facts than anything else

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729788)
Yeah, DBP's effort this phase has been uninspiring. He was very tunnelly all game too, seeming like he's trying to take down specific targets.

My issue in a nutshell.
Where's the usual broad view and game solving mindset? It feels like he's more concerned about getting out of each thunderdome he finds himself in and less about how it ties into the game as a whole.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729795)
I think you got it, but Shado could be flipped with Bolth in that world imo.

Actually, DBP/Shado/Bolth might be better.