Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

please dont do that

Duskfall 05-4-2020 03:59 PM

Gets the town stamp though

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:02 PM

Note that if we had 7 players alive instead of 8, I would never do this.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729719)
Hol' up..!

This doesn't make sense. More like, it's a blatant contradiction.

I said "from Haku's perspective", meaning the assumption is Haku knows he's town. Believing Duskfall as town in that world *requires* wolves to no kill.

If you don't think wolves nokilled, then why would there be no kill last night in a town!Duskfall world? The only two options would be if you're wolf or if wolves nokilled.

Now, who's the only person with any reason to nokill? A roleblocker. See where I'm coming from?

So while *I* am entertaining the possibility of an MML block stopping the nk, *you* can't entertain that possibility because it'd mean you're scum... Which makes your whole response look pretty tbh.

I don't know which side you are, but you fit in both worlds imo.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:28 PM

Is dl in less than 3 hours or is it tomorrow?

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729721)
I just straight up don't believe that you think I would get here with 500 posts as a wolf without dying.

I'm willing to take the thunderdome and throw it in the trash can over it.

You were top-posting wolf thru endgame in that game with DFR and dAnce and that was before realizing you had "fake paranoia as wolf".

I only realized there at the last second, and my appeals didn't get thru to dadcop in time. I don't think you've ever had a problem volume posting as either alignment, so why should I not believe you're a wolf because 500 posts? Like, actually explain why you're so adamant its impossible for me to think you're wolf just because you have a high postcount, because I don't think that's a metaread I'd ever use on you.

On the off-chance I'm wrong and you're town, unvote me.
If you're wolf, unvote me anyway (lol).

I'm not getting lynched here. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're wolf and making it that much easier to lose game if you're town.

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729734)
Is dl in less than 3 hours or is it tomorrow?

it's in 2 hours and 20 minutes

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:41 PM

When did you get so die-hard "convinced" DBP was town anyway? I thought you were paranoid about his slot??

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:45 PM

DBP as wolf roleblocker always softs roleblocker, especially in a way that wouldn't be picked up easily by others.

If he needs to claim PR, the soft is there. If not, then he never has to use it.
So if anyone is using the soft as a reason to townread DBP (which a lot of people seemed to 180 after he quoted it) then that's a really, really weak townread and frankly insulting to DBP's wolfgame.

If you're townreading him because of tone or another reason, then fine. I can see worlds where he may be town too. But doing a 180 from being down his throat to convinced he's town just for that soft is ????

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:46 PM

It is very worrying that no one has got online yet f

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729730)
Note that if we had 7 players alive instead of 8, I would never do this.

And this is frankly anti-town after it's been explained to you 100 times.

A mislynch here is always a win for wolves if DBP is wolf, and nearly always a win for wolves even if he's not.

If he's wolf, he just roleblocks MML and has a partner send the kill.
If he's town, then wolves just roleblock one of the town roleblockers, which gives the other roleblocker a small chance of actually stopping the kill.

This IS mylo, and acting like you don't see that is just silly

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729738)
When did you get so die-hard "convinced" DBP was town anyway? I thought you were paranoid about his slot??

I'm not convinced he's town.

I just think it's easier to solve him if he lives longer.

Duskfall 05-4-2020 04:51 PM

Haku's hottest take was town losing to not lynching anyone

Unironically believing the world where scum is dodging out of game rn

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729736)
You were top-posting wolf thru endgame in that game with DFR and dAnce and that was before realizing you had "fake paranoia as wolf".

I only realized there at the last second, and my appeals didn't get thru to dadcop in time. I don't think you've ever had a problem volume posting as either alignment, so why should I not believe you're a wolf because 500 posts? Like, actually explain why you're so adamant its impossible for me to think you're wolf just because you have a high postcount, because I don't think that's a metaread I'd ever use on you.

On the off-chance I'm wrong and you're town, unvote me.
If you're wolf, unvote me anyway (lol).

I'm not getting lynched here. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're wolf and making it that much easier to lose game if you're town.

ps: that game is special because it was lost wolf and I had no clue who was my team during most of the game.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:53 PM

EoD in about 2 hours.

No sign of life of everyone else.

That's going to cost the game most likely even more than being worried about who's right.

Pretty sad way to end this. (or wolves afk on purpose)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:55 PM

I intend to vote DBP because meme.

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:56 PM

unvote

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729747)
EoD in about 2 hours.

No sign of life of everyone else.

That's going to cost the game most likely even more than being worried about who's right.

Pretty sad way to end this. (or wolves afk on purpose)

What's sad is you being willing to throw your vote down the toilet without even reading me if you're town.

but hey, fuck it, that's par for the course for town this game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ShadoWolfe 05-4-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729748)
I intend to vote DBP because meme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729749)
unvote

lol

my hero (?)

Hakulyte 05-4-2020 04:58 PM

Going to enjoy having trust issues with your for the next X million games.

Pretty normal at this point.