Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Charu 11-10-2016 05:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492314)
Hey if you don't WANT to that's fine

but removing him as an option for literally zero actual reasoning makes zero sense

My reasons is pretty simple. His attitude tells me nothing and lynching tells me nothing. Therefor, it's a waste of time at this point in the game.

Don't know MML's reason, but do continue throwing insults his way, it excites me, hee hee.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492315)
I agree

But do you want to put it in good faith that Freezin's vote would lead to a town dying?

He'll just be a ??? from there on in unless certain night actions happen if you keep thinking like that.

Don't care if the dude lives or dies personally, but if Freeze gets lynched here and they turn up town, just makes night actions more random'd.

I don't understand what you're saying

andy-o24 11-10-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
Even the new guy is harsh on my play damn. But that's ok Andy because Imma call you out

Where's your original take on these events? Why do I get the sense that your post is merely a Best-of collection?

I've been sitting back observing the interactions, and those were a couple points I enjoyed, so I +1'd. Is that content? Absolutely not, and it can definitely be thought of as a best-of collection.

To your play, it is similar to what I have seen from you. My sample size is exceptionally low, so I can't say if this is your normal behavior, but it is similar to the one game I have seen you play. I read you as wolf in that game even though you were leading town. You've been busy, so you have had less chance to consistently lead town this game, but when you do post, it has a town-leader feel to it that is similar to my past observations.

To the events, it would mostly echo what others have said. Feezin hyped up his low content reads with, in my opinion, a weak excuse. Just put the outdated reads on replaced players in your post and then say, woops they were replaced.
Quote:

After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.
There's no reason he should have shortened any of his other reads because of replacements, especially if he is legitimately trying to help the town scum hunt. I understand being frustrated, but to take the time to make a post like this and not include "detailed reads...on every player" because of some replacements is weak. Compound that with him still wanting to shoot in the dark for his lynch instead of using any semblance of information, it just doesn't sit well with me.

One other really small nitpicky thing:
Quote:

17) botchi246 [CLX16] (Literally Nothing)
He actually has a post where as Pazzaz and Vendetta (at that time) actually had "literally nothing" in the thread. I don't want to base scum on small inconsistencies like this, but it doesn't really help his case.

Charu 11-10-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492320)
I don't understand what you're saying

In your mind, if you think Freezin is town because no one is defending, he'll be considered ??? for you because thinking he's town even though his reads have been questionable (and recent responses) is conflicting.

Least that how I would see it if I were you, hee hee hee.

but I'm not you, but this is me assuming what you would think if I were you.

meta...

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492322)
In your mind, if you think Freezin is town because no one is defending, he'll be considered ??? for you because thinking he's town even though his reads have been questionable (and recent responses) is conflicting.

Least that how I would see it if I were you, hee hee hee.

but I'm not you, but this is me assuming what you would think if I were you.

meta...

I think there's a chance he's town because of the fact no one is defending, but that's about it

everything else is making me lean him scum

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:56 PM

something also to note

I feel like shado has less presence this game, based on last vc he doesn't even have a vote on anyone atm

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:57 PM

I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.

Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:58 PM

Sadly*, after*.

Fuck phone posting

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:58 PM

And swing should be *saying.

roundbox 11-10-2016 05:59 PM

AA I oppose freezin lynch

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.

Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

bold is false
bold green is true

tone is not always alignment indicative, but it sometimes is

notice how I'm not using it as a basis for my read, it's a supplement and I'm not pushing it strongly at that

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)

because you want xelnya more? or because you think freezin is town?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:00 PM

also I have dug deeper, unfortunately for various reasons you're not able to address my points

Charu 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)

Lets make it a hypothetical question then (and I'm going to note this is your 2nd time not answering without using mechanics, hee hee hee)

What if, hypothetically, there were votes scattered around this game, where everyone had one vote each because everyone had voted for one person each.

Who would you vote for?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

I could be convinced to lynch xelnya because in addition to what I've already outlined, i don't like how he's pushing a zenith lynch when I believe there are plenty of other options

Charu 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)

Mind going into beautiful reasons for this? hee hee hee

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:02 PM

also it's not a waste of time speculating on alternative scenarios when charu is clearly trying to get you to say WHO YOU WOULD LYNCH IF YOU COULD

storn42 11-10-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492323)
I think there's a chance he's town because of the fact no one is defending, but that's about it

everything else is making me lean him scum

here's the big question though. Why is nobody defending him?

Is it that he's town and since nobody has town read him so nobody will defend him?

Could it be that he is a woof and his woof buddies think its too big of a risk to try and defend him / cant bring up a good enough defense without it looking suspicious.

Perhaps his woof buddies are inactive at the moment and so they dont know to defend him...

Alternatively one of his woof buddies could be bussing him and using the push to be more town read.

YoshL 11-10-2016 06:03 PM

gross generalizations get you nowhere.

tone can be an indicator of many things, especially when it's what you're doing to react to different situations.

people react differently under pressure, and the very same people also can react differently when aligned differently under pressure.

What really disturbs me is how freezin is saying
Quote:

So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.
like, why aren't you trying to not get killed? why aren't you making genuine attempts to be town read? why aren't you making genuine attempts to push xel who happens to be the person who you claim to be self-pressing on?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492336)
here's the big question though. Why is nobody defending him?

Is it that he's town and since nobody has town read him so nobody will defend him?

Could it be that he is a woof and his woof buddies think its too big of a risk to try and defend him / cant bring up a good enough defense without it looking suspicious.

Perhaps his woof buddies are inactive at the moment and so they dont know to defend him...

Alternatively one of his woof buddies could be bussing him and using the push to be more town read.

well those are the obvious scenarios aren't they?

town who scum are comfortable lynching

or scum who partners can't be bothered to defend either cause they can't or aren't around

I've usually seen it be the former, but the rest of the case points towards scum