Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 11:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

*Queue entrance music*

I would just like to add way in advance that I do not expect to be very active. Poor sunsfan is lacking bodies to throw at Crimea in the war, so I am being drafted to fight for the cause.

I would LOVE if some nice blokes gave me a summary of the first 30 pages but seeing as how that probably won't happen, I'll read through as much as I can during lunch (ie. now)

Charu 11-10-2016 11:11 AM

Not at a computer atm (Wii-U Gamepad and relaxing in shower), but I wanted to touch on that freezin reads post.

I think it was a bunch of empty reads than actual reads. It's like if I promised to do the page by page thing, but don't provide any reasons for my reads per page.

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 11:13 AM

Okay read the thread, not changed on freezin. I doubt I'll be very active rest of the day because I have lots of homework b/c I love school b/c optimism.

Charu 11-10-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4492159)
*Queue entrance music*

I would just like to add way in advance that I do not expect to be very active. Poor sunsfan is lacking bodies to throw at Crimea in the war, so I am being drafted to fight for the cause.

I would LOVE if some nice blokes gave me a summary of the first 30 pages but seeing as how that probably won't happen, I'll read through as much as I can during lunch (ie. now)

Just as long as you try to remember us is good for me, hee hee hee.

Also, yeah, go read ya nerd!!!

Charu 11-10-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492161)
Okay read the thread, not changed on freezin. I doubt I'll be very active rest of the day because I have lots of homework b/c I love school b/c optimism.

Active at EoD though?

Charu 11-10-2016 11:16 AM

Oh yeah, another thing.

I've read through what round has to say and... I have no idea why he's doing short, non-compliant posts while being really vauge.

It's really concerning

roundbox 11-10-2016 11:21 AM

Okay, time to state my case on Xelnya.

he's a wolf

Xelnya had a decently long shitposting phase, but his shift to game playing was very minimal at the start. I know for a fact Xelnya's wolf game has improved, but I feel like he's slipping a bit. One of these tell take signs of his wolfiness is reactions to a case. I'm not sure how I feel about AA and V jumping on so fast, as I was being a literal idiot in regards to presenting his case. The fun part is my case is actually a serious one. When I initially presented it, he was very angry and heated about being a "mislynch." Last game and some previous instances of his wolfing, he followed a similar pattern. I would like to see this out. I have some other potential candidates in mind, but this one stood out the most.

Precarious 11-10-2016 11:28 AM

I'll be at work and then restaurant trivia with friends until pretty late tonight, but I'll be back before the day ends. Not sure how much I can contribute today; the reason I signed in to replace rather than start was because I knew this week would be busy for me. I thought there were supposed to be two people ahead of me on the replacements list, but whatever. I'll get caught up going forward, but my contributions might be limited today.

Here are some quick observations from the first few pages before I go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4490938)
Yeah policy lynching in general is pretty loltier but then again have you seen the output Haku has given us this game? I mean YoshL can defiantly make a case

This is the first thing that jumped out at me. It criticizes a policy lynch vote (that was probably made as a joke anyway), then tries to actually justify it.

[quote=juckter1;4490939]Charu is a wolf[/QUOTE

Charu made a throwaway "worthless post" type comment to juckter after juckter's opening shitpost, which elicited this. Seems a little overly defensive.

Tokzic's Marth claim when there's no Marth in the list is weird. I haven't played any games with him previously, so I don't know if he tends to do this kind of stuff (although it sounds like he might), but it still feels a little off to me.

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492163)
Active at EoD though?

I'm hoping. Probably like 90% chance I will be. This essay is writing itself aorn ;)

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 11:37 AM

@precarious you might wanna unvote just in case sunfan reads through quickly if you don't want your vote on charu

YoshL 11-10-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4492172)
@precarious you might wanna unvote just in case sunfan reads through quickly if you don't want your vote on charu

posts like this keep me waffling all over dfr, because i can't quite call out the reasoning behind why you'd be worried about something like having an accidental vote on a player who no-one is pushing

Charu 11-10-2016 11:45 AM

It's because I'm wolf partners with him, duuuuuh

danceflashrevo 11-10-2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492173)
posts like this keep me waffling all over dfr, because i can't quite call out the reasoning behind why you'd be worried about something like having an accidental vote on a player who no-one is pushing

You never know~

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:53 AM

@roundbox the reason I'm ok with Xel lynch atm is because I think his reaction to stupid cases against him is stronger and more pProlonged as town, here it's more of a one off reaction

I'm also not seeing any scum hunting from him, he's thrown out a few reads but hasn't pushed anyone iirc

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 12:26 PM

From purely pages 1-20, Xel is my top scum

Mostly cause he's not inactive, but doing weird gimmick posting that isn't really helpful and ignoring most of the actual discussion.
Also cause Arby's sucks. Yeah. I went there. (actually their fries are pretty decent, one of the few places that offers curly fries)

Regarding other active members, yoshl and dfr are alright in my book. DFR seems genuinely frustrated at yoshl for calling out a new player. I don't think I've played a game with Yoshl yet but his initial calling out of andy looks fine to me. The rest of the discussion seems quite aggressive since he can't seem to get mml/dfr to align with his thought process, but not in a bad way.
I think MML and AA are okay, I'll go back later for a closer look.
Charu seems a bit more aloof than usual. Is it just me? I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Rest of y'all, well, penis. Not enough thoughts to spare on you guys.

I'll read the rest when I get home

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 12:32 PM

storn (1)- Tokzic
mml (1)- Charu
charu (2)- juckter, Precarious
round (1)- Lar
xel (2)- roundbox, V
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (4)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA
haku (1)- haku
unvote (2)- freezin, shado

please let me know if this is not correct

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 12:47 PM

hey haku are you going to make a push on someone?

andy-o24 11-10-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492181)
storn (1)- Tokzic
mml (1)- Charu
charu (2)- juckter, Precarious
round (1)- Lar
xel (2)- roundbox, V
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (4)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA
haku (1)- haku
unvote (2)- freezin, shado

please let me know if this is not correct

Does wineandbread inherit juckter's vote on Charu since he replaced him?

-o24

XelNya 11-10-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492168)
Okay, time to state my case on Xelnya.

he's a wolf

Xelnya had a decently long shitposting phase, but his shift to game playing was very minimal at the start. I know for a fact Xelnya's wolf game has improved, but I feel like he's slipping a bit. One of these tell take signs of his wolfiness is reactions to a case. I'm not sure how I feel about AA and V jumping on so fast, as I was being a literal idiot in regards to presenting his case. The fun part is my case is actually a serious one. When I initially presented it, he was very angry and heated about being a "mislynch." Last game and some previous instances of his wolfing, he followed a similar pattern. I would like to see this out. I have some other potential candidates in mind, but this one stood out the most.

Obviously I was angry right guys?

Right guys?

I spent the first section of the game doing nothing but shit posting and get really mad when people think I'm scummy for it

it's the only response obviously.

OH HEY GUAIZ HE'S DOING THE PIKACHU THING AGAIN

well, maybe that's not true because the pikachu thing was done in an anon game where no one knew who was who.

Oh but hey he stood out the most

must have been that good ol' shit posting and you're actually just trying to push me to take the game seriously in thread aren't you

you don't think i'm scummy af do you

because what idiot kind of a scum role would intentionally shit post that hard except xiz

well except that xel guy
he did it before he did

PS: if the above doesn't make sense to you: you are having the correct reaction.

XelNya 11-10-2016 01:41 PM

Though, one line of that post is true I think.