Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 02:08 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.

YoshL 11-9-2016 02:55 AM

can you detail what those alignment indicative posts were, and what alignment they were indicative of

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491242)
that furthers my point. I'm saying there was little to no real pressure or danger of being lynched, or even any semblance of a bandwagon forming

which makes your current emotional outburst pretty big

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491255)
you're seriously blowing a single early d0 push out of fucking proportion currently.

if you're going to continue to bring up history, you should also check my history of d0 instigation.

and quite honestly, i don't really care about "new person is new so should feel bad lynching him early because easy target" because that's seriously just an excuse to stop playing the game properly.

If he's unable to string together a coherent argument off of a very strange initial push onto AA, then I'm going to point that shit out, because it's weird. When he's unable to coherently elaborate on his argument, and then resorts to "oh ok pick on the new guy ok that's fine you'll just thin the numbers" then I can also point that out and be dissatisfied with the response.

===

essentially, you disagreed with a push, and resorted to extreme emotion to convey it, in the form of a very awkward post.

The magnitude of the cause and magnitude of the reaction are severely unbalanced, and you look really fucking weird doing it, regardless of any prior reason, or history, or whatever.

These two mostly. Reading you as town by how you handled dfr confronting you and his reasons to disagree.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491269)
reasoning makes 0 sense. I'm saying you overreacted to a push onto andy, and i'm not seeing any true justification for the magnitude of response for the magnitude of the original push.

are you ignoring everything i said? When a player, new or not, takes the guy with 2 posts and says "this guy is scum" completely seriously, that's reason to push. doing "something" does not mean a player is giving a very strange read, that becomes quite obvious that they're not able to elaborate on. I expected him to either, A) have actual reasons that he could easily elaborate on to dispell any issues, or B) not have actual reasons, whereupon he did eventually re-examine his read on AA and retract it. I decided to continue to talk because it's nice having a solid base of interactions

oh and this one as well

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491655)
I mean I guess it would be how super aggro yoshl was for most of the game and how he pushed him as aggressively as he did.. a bit unnecessary but I guess it's good for the game. Nothing else besides your yoshl+andy+dfr and yoshl+your interactions really drew my attention. I wouldn't call it weird though.. there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative but other than that it's been kinda meh to me.

Alignment indicative how? What points?
You just dropped a "reads" list that didn't mention Andy or YoshL or DFR or MML.

Actually, I'm ISOing you right now and there isn't a single mention of them at all throughout the entire thing aside from that one post after you finished reading thread.

In fact, 100% of posts were shitposting until #398 and #399, in which you said that DFR was null, implied null on YoshL "I can agree with some of the points that Yoshl had with his reasons", said "Andy is doing good to try to get tha ball rolling though", and didn't really leave a read on either of the above. Then you say you normally mindmeld with Lar but aren't this game, without actually going anywhere with it.

To make matters worse, your followup post is an afterthought of a reads list with three nulls, one "u good"(me), and one "null to wolf lean", without actually providing any basis for any of those reads (or even the slightest of reasons other than "meatball subs suck", or having ever mentioned anything about any of those people before. That made me wary, because it felt like you had thought you should put a reads list down, but couldn't really figure out what to say or what reasoning to give, so you just put names and memes down to look like you're hunting.

Then, things got even worse. MML asked why his game felt weird to you, and you respond with #401 (aka the quoted post above), in which your first sentence about YoshL doesn't relate to anything anyone's said or asked. More importantly, though, you take back your implied weirdness of MML's game and say that "there were some points during yosh+dfr+andy interactions where posts were alignment indicative". Problem with that is, you had just nulled basically everyone there and hadn't mentioned anything "alignment indicative" in your reads post.

That's contradictory. Even if it weren't, this sort of vagueness and hesitance/indecisiveness alone is something I'd expect to see in wolf R.E. Aryxi, not town.

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:18 AM

Ninja'd, but the ninjaposts "town reading" YoshL don't really do anything to change my mind.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 03:23 AM

Another mislynch if more votes are placed on me but whatever mang

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491678)

Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.

R.E. Aryxi 11-9-2016 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4491681)
Pleeeeease don't do that D:

You're not helping town if you're not willing to clarify things that people find scummy about you. I'm not closed-minded, just please genuinely explain to me where you were coming from in the points I made and I'll back off.

Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have :(

ShadoWolfe 11-9-2016 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi (Post 4491682)
Sorry to keep you in hold homie but i promise to have a full detailed post explaining my reasons for the previous posts. I need just need some rest and after I'm off tomorrow I'll have my post up as promised. This game requires alot of energy i don't normally have :(

Totes fine, you have time. This isn't a turbo lol these long phases actually give time for most issues to get addressed. 72 hrs means you have until 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th to clear yourself.

Still, until you clear that up (or a wolfier wolf is suspected), my vote stays on you.

MixMasterLar 11-9-2016 04:51 AM

Quote:

Disgusting response

If you're town don't try to hold yourself hostage like a bitch get out there and scumhunt. Prove with your actions that you're town and stop whining.

everything Shado pointed out was spot on and I've nothing to add.

I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.

storn42 11-9-2016 05:08 AM

Quote:

I like mislynches.
aryxi

storn42 11-9-2016 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4491440)
But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

XelNya 11-9-2016 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491705)
I like mislynches.
aryxi

It's almost like you can't wait for the vast nothingness to take you soon enough.
arbys

XelNya 11-9-2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4491706)
At first I thought you were sunfan. But like seriously you should check what you had to eat last night cus that is a disgusting gut read.

The only thing worth eating is some of our delicious food. I recommend that you stop doing blow and come get some chicken tenders. Or don't, it's up to you. But in the long run, the result is inevitable.
Arbys tenderly telling you you're shit

XelNya 11-9-2016 05:56 AM

Guess we're done with this because I lack the level of commitment Xiz has, and I mistakenly looked at post counts.

Huh, there's really only one good storn post in this entire game. That's a depressing statistic. Puts hedgehog suicide to shame really.

XelNya 11-9-2016 05:58 AM

Points if you can find it, and also fuck post count theory in the ass hole with some arbys

you got more feigned amount of fucks given than I have shit posts in this game buddy

XelNya 11-9-2016 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4491699)
I'm going to be salty if both V and Paz don't post here by morning.

My forum, 'tis of thee,
Desolate land of dead dreams,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my dreams have died,
Land where my hope has died,
Shot from every side
Let's eat arbys!

Ok I'm done this time.

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:04 AM

Yes I, the biggest shit poster of this game, am calling out someone for having lack luster posts.

Let that irony sink in.

XelNya 11-9-2016 06:05 AM

Quote:

The only thing worth noting is that the word "another" is used here and not "a mislynch."