Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 10:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614777)

oh wow nice job haku!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 10:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

the phrase "ascribing malintent" is towny

so my townreads rn are roundbox mellon and dbp

slight town on bds

null on pearl and haku

charu scummy
I'm missing someone

Charu 03-29-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614785)
charu scummy

"It is journal day," said Sonic's English teacher, Mrs. Lesson. Mrs. Lesson was tall and white and had gray hair and she was not pretty. "Take out your journals and put them in a pile and I will read one of your entries to the class." Sonic took out his blue journal and ran to the front quickly and put his journal on her desk and ran back to his desk, all with his head down and not talking or looking at anyone. Sonic was so fast that he did it first. Everyone else did it afterwards and slower.

Mrs. Lesson grabbed a journal from the pile and Sonic knew it was his because it looked just like Sonic's journal. Sonic knew this because he had written in it so many times it was crazy! Mrs. Lesson opened to a totally random page and it was the worst page she could pick. She began to read. "Dear Journal, I called the doctor today about a problem. I have a problem with my balls. They are itchy and it is difficult to sit still with them because they are so itchy. I have to back up against stucco surfaces and rub up and down on them to relieve the itchiness. No creams have worked. Creams only make my ball sweat smell like the breath of a thoroughbred and I think Amy (my GirlFriend) noticed. I hope my doctor calls. Love, Sonic."

"Oh no stop reading!" said Sonic, but he reacted too late because it was already read, all of it. Everyone in the class laughed and Sonic felt like an idiot asshole because now everyone knows all about his ball problems. Sonic felt his rage build up inside him like a pool of lava in a volcano. "Stop laughing at me! Don't tell anyone!" shouted Sonic but everyone was laughing so loud that they did not hear him and Sonic was just so embarrassed and mad and sad but more embarrassed so he ran out of the class fast. Sonic ran to his locker and opened it and screamed into it. He screamed "This sucks!" and Curse Words too.

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614687)
Also, this is boring. The outcome was as I expected.

Watch this, it's going to explode for whatever reason before EoD when there's sod nothing.

And then I'll be dead, because I'll probably be lynched because I made this post.

Flashflash, is this the post that made you vote Charu ?

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:05 PM

Haku at least seems enthusiastic to play the game, which I am choosing to interpret as towny

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614682)
Ok, this actually seems a tiny bit off. But just a tiny bit.

Brings this up, never returns to it later, could be lipservice

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:06 PM

Curry and Rice

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614771)
but just for you I can give the thread a special challenge

the first person to tell me the One True Waifu from Azure Dreams gets 100% sheeped from me this night phase

kinda disappointed has taken this opportunity to reaffirm My Opinions™

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4614787)
Flashflash, is this the post that made you vote Charu ?

it was actually the sonic fanfic that did it

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:09 PM

my main reservation is that he just generally has not been present but hey

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614791)
kinda disappointed has taken this opportunity to reaffirm My Opinions™

is it Mia

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4614793)
my main reservation is that he just generally has not been present but hey

he'll be here. He knows it's a turbo

Hakulyte 03-29-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614648)
GREETING FELLOW PEOPLE. HOW GO THE THINGS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614654)
I mean, technically I would be sheeping roundbox since he did it first, but if you want to take the credit be my guest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614689)
Thank you Charu.

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614660)
are you sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614664)
i think he's joking tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614674)
i don't think he has any idea either

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4614682)
Ok, this actually seems a tiny bit off. But just a tiny bit.

Speaking of which, are there cardflips in the game? Just realized the first post doesn't clarify.

Feels filler overall, but at same time never was asked to develop reads directly.

:thinking:

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614794)
is it Mia

nop

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:14 PM

I looked at a list of potential girlfriends and all the other ones are... weird

inDheart 03-29-2018 11:16 PM

Charu (1) - flashflash account
Curry and Rice (1) - DaBackpack
not voting - Curry and Rice, FreezinIce, mellon_collie, Anti-Pearl, Charu, roundbox, Hakulyte

Charu 03-29-2018 11:16 PM

Offer stills stands!

I have no mind of my own, point me the way to win this game!

flashflash account 03-29-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4614800)
Offer stills stands!

I have no mind of my own, point me the way to win this game!

self vote

DaBackpack 03-29-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614798)
I looked at a list of potential girlfriends and all the other ones are... weird

the correct answer was Cherrl

mellon_collie 03-29-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4614801)
self vote

:rolleyes:

I don't think charu is wolfy, I think he's playing like he normally does and reminds me of his last few human games

I don't think that you pushing him is really wolfy either. I wouldn't expect a wolf to come up with something original and push it so hard. It is too hard to convince everyone, easier to ride the wave. So I see you both as pretty towny for now.

I like the idea of mechanical lynch tbh