Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494377)
So? You claim to know the cop, what's stopping me from assuming you know a little more than that?

Nothing's stopping you from assuming whatever you want, but that doesn't mean your assumptions aren't as off-center as the earth is (relative to the supermassive black hole at the center of the milky way). In short, your assumption is bad and cold. As in, the opposite of good and hot. As in, pure, old, and stale shit in the literal, figurative, and metaphysical sense of the word SHIT. As in, if every letter of the word S-H-I-T represented something, they would all represent your assumption.

Tl;dnr: you're totes wrong bruh, but nothing's stopping you from assuming whatever you want.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Lololol shitposting on day 3
Sweeeet

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 


Look closely at this image and note its properties.

Now say a-ha! Cmon, get it? Take On Me and vote inD

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4491440)
Besides YoshL and AA, so far I feel pretty good about Charu, andy, dfr, gold stinger. All giving me that towny vibe. In terms of scummy entrances, I didn't like the first post(s) of Zenith, XelNya, and maybe Freezin? Not sure about Freezin yet.

But my absolute top gutread this game is Storn. My gut is so confident that Storn is a wolf that I'm going to vote for Storn. BOOM. Just like that.

Hmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4492410)
If Xel is wolf I see Zenith being a partner.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

roundbox 11-18-2016 06:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
vendetta's posts give me nothing new and I'm mad, but he did state that Xel is pretty clear from his POV, so that might mean well since he was moving towards scumreading DFR

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494387)
vendetta's posts give me nothing new and I'm mad, but he did state that Xel is pretty clear from his POV, so that might mean well since he was moving towards scumreading DFR

I read that at EoD yesterday hence my read on Vendetta and Xel being dependant on each other in the "instinct" reads post I made right then. Of note with Vendetta is that everyone else he had town read before that actually was town, so either he was trying to pocket people or he was tryna do a series of true townreads before a fake one.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 06:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494387)
vendetta's posts give me nothing new and I'm mad, but he did state that Xel is pretty clear from his POV, so that might mean well since he was moving towards scumreading DFR

Xel was also the only person he had scumread before switching suddenly and clearing him "after his EoD", so that made me a lil suspicious.

Either way, Xel's in the list of the three possible last wolves after flipping inD, and we have the numbers to lynch em all if we need to. Did you read my conversation with Dummy?

roundbox 11-18-2016 07:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494389)
Xel was also the only person he had scumread before switching suddenly and clearing him "after his EoD", so that made me a lil suspicious.

Either way, Xel's in the list of the three possible last wolves after flipping inD, and we have the numbers to lynch em all if we need to. Did you read my conversation with Dummy?

Uh, no? V had his vote on Xelnya all day after he placed that vote. You think he's gonna bus on his SIXTH post of the thread? He parked the fuck out of that vote and abandoned thread.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 07:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494392)
Uh, no? V had his vote on Xelnya all day after he placed that vote. You think he's gonna bus on his SIXTH post of the thread? He parked the fuck out of that vote and abandoned thread.

Fair point.
Given his inactivity, though, it's possible that he wanted to be the first vote on a redflip so that people would semi-clear him and not lynch him for inactivity.

Can you give me your thoughts on Mellon and Precarious, following inD's EoD, with the assumption that inD is red?

roundbox 11-18-2016 07:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494393)
Fair point.
Given his inactivity, though, it's possible that he wanted to be the first vote on a redflip so that people would semi-clear him and not lynch him for inactivity.

Can you give me your thoughts on Mellon and Precarious, following inD's EoD, with the assumption that inD is red?

after this tournament

roundbox 11-18-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4493920)
I'm Mist. Vanilla town. And to be honest, I kind of want to die. There's no way for me to prove vt status at that point, and since I'm not going to be able to play actively, I'll just be a millstone around town's neck. Absence means no contributions or analysis, and at best just voting along with what everyone else does. At the same time, my alignment would always be at question. It would be better to kill me off now, unless you have an absolutely certain wolf available (I don't even know that--I have not followed the thread at all for several days).

sounds genuine

roundbox 11-18-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Xel I see you peekin' but not talkin'

XelNya 11-18-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494406)
Xel I see you peekin' but not talkin'



Pokemon just came out, you think I have time for fucking TWG?

Nah jk I will go through stuff later, I am being *quite* lazy though.

roundbox 11-18-2016 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 


pokemon in 2016?

XelNya 11-18-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494405)
sounds genuine

Sounds genuine but being dead actually doesn't help town at all and being a dead weight is still one more kill they have to make before end of the game.

So all things aside I'm totally fine leavin' him alone for now

XelNya 11-18-2016 09:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494408)


pokemon in 2016?

news papers in 2016 is much more a laugh worthy note.

XelNya 11-18-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
As is my inability to spell. This browser has fucking spellcheck in it and I still fucked it up.

roundbox 11-18-2016 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
game is boring
wolf concede pls

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494421)
game is boring
wolf concede pls

Hence why I don't want to wait another 24 hrs. If we insta before midnight server time then the game very well may end. If it doesn't, then at least we can start the final phase with narrower options than we have now. I've said before that I think insta is only very rarely ever useful for town, but I think this is one of those times that it is.

Ffs roundbox, just follow me on this.
inDheart

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494421)
game is boring
wolf concede pls

+1

no one posting makes me sad..

XelNya 11-18-2016 11:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Vote count?

TWG Ike 11-18-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
heart (3)- gold stinger, dummy, shado

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Its 3 on inD.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Insta at 5 (pretty sure)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
...Xel?

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 01:24 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Wow, you guys suck.

Fine, have it your way. I really hope you make the next 24hrs count.

XelNya 11-19-2016 01:35 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494435)
Wow, you guys suck.

Fine, have it your way. I really hope you make the next 24hrs count.

*shrug*

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 02:52 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Ohh snap.

Hey, Mad Dummy. Why didn't you know the name of the role you claimed?

roundbox 11-19-2016 04:06 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Insta is 6

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 04:23 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494449)
Insta is 6

You never answered my question about mellon.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-19-2016 07:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494445)
Ohh snap.

Hey, Mad Dummy. Why didn't you know the name of the role you claimed?

???

not sure what you mean.

inDheart 11-19-2016 11:26 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
meh

this game really has me down

i think if it's one wolf they're in the inactives/semi-actives, and if two then someone's been deep wolfing alongside them

inDheart 11-19-2016 11:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i'm not at all clearing precarious for his claim because he's done nothing more with his slot than being a body

a certain cop is clear only if you believe shado atm

pazz is hella believable still though and i don't know why he's in people's poe, i've been saying this since the start

maybe replacements are making me ignore people unnecessarily, idk

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494459)
???

not sure what you mean.

I mean that the role you claimed is Vanilla Town. VTs have the words "(you) are vanilla town" in the role PM.

Despite that, your entry claim didn't use those words at all. Instead, we got:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493563)
sup all

Villager/civ/town/whatever you guys like to say.

You'd think you'd know the name of the role you're claiming, right?
lol.
I don't know if you're scum or not, but you're sure as hell not VT.

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 12:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4494467)
meh

this game really has me down

i think if it's one wolf they're in the inactives/semi-actives, and if two then someone's been deep wolfing alongside them

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4494468)
i'm not at all clearing precarious for his claim because he's done nothing more with his slot than being a body

a certain cop is clear only if you believe shado atm

pazz is hella believable still though and i don't know why he's in people's poe, i've been saying this since the start

maybe replacements are making me ignore people unnecessarily, idk


I'd like everyone to note that inD came into thread, commented on things that happened in his absence, and yet failed to even slightly address the three votes on him. He didn't mention anything about it. Not the fact that there was a discussion on insta-ing him. No question, no defense.. just avoidance. inD is usually quick to address people reading him red, but there's nothing here at all.

inDheart 11-19-2016 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494477)
I'd like everyone to note that inD came into thread, commented on things that happened in his absence, and yet failed to even slightly address the three votes on him. He didn't mention anything about it. Not the fact that there was a discussion on insta-ing him. No question, no defense.. just avoidance. inD is usually quick to address people reading him red, but there's nothing here at all.

sigh

i know why the votes exist, you're pretty much assured by gs's vote that your vote on me is right, and nee's just going with you which is sketch but i happen to like nee

and i wouldn't say it's part of my meta at all to "address people reading me red" and i think that's you reading too hard into our play in the w15

roundbox 11-19-2016 01:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494451)
You never answered my question about mellon.

She's probably town given the way V and Tokzic handled the analysis on her player slot

roundbox 11-19-2016 01:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494476)
I mean that the role you claimed is Vanilla Town. VTs have the words "(you) are vanilla town" in the role PM.

Despite that, your entry claim didn't use those words at all. Instead, we got:



You'd think you'd know the name of the role you're claiming, right?
lol.
I don't know if you're scum or not, but you're sure as hell not VT.

This is angleshooting really hard and it disappoints me
It also seems like some role hunting by way of asking for his character's name in a sense

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 01:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494484)
This is angleshooting really hard and it disappoints me
It also seems like some role hunting by way of asking for his character's name in a sense

Its really not, though.

I'm not interested in his character's name. I'm just pointing out that his repeated confusion about what we call our towns wouldn't be justified if he were one, because everyone knows the name of their role. That isn't angleshooting, it's just logic.

Also, I have no interest in his character name. It literally has nothing to do with the point I'm making.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 02:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494486)
Its really not, though.

I'm not interested in his character's name. I'm just pointing out that his repeated confusion about what we call our towns wouldn't be justified if he were one, because everyone knows the name of their role. That isn't angleshooting, it's just logic.

Also, I have no interest in his character name. It literally has nothing to do with the point I'm making.

What do you mean with everyone knows the name of their role? And then you say character name has nothing to do with it. Do you mean that it would say something like "gunsmith" in the PM? Because if you read the role PMs they don't say the name of the role except for Vanilla towns.

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494487)
What do you mean with everyone knows the name of their role? And then you say character name has nothing to do with it. Do you mean that it would say something like "gunsmith" in the PM? Because if you read the role PMs they don't say the name of the role except for Vanilla towns.

Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

That's a slip if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I know that he's lying about his role. Could be a wolf or any kind of third-party, but he's not VT.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 02:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494491)
Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. You're right that is weird. Dummy, got any defense?

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 03:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Can you quote where he said that

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 03:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494495)
Can you quote where he said that

...

I did. My post with the direct quote is 10 posts down.

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 03:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Green text is hard to read

roundbox 11-19-2016 04:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494491)
Exactly my point, Pazz.

He claimed Vanilla town, but said "Villager/civ/town/ whatever you guys like to say" because he didn't know the name of the role he was claiming.

That's a slip if I've ever seen one. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, but I know that he's lying about his role. Could be a wolf or any kind of third-party, but he's not VT.

This is still an argument about PM semantics. People in different communities have different terms they use for the vanilla town role. Obviously, he's never played here, so he's not familiar with the term we use.

Perhaps this is a slip, perhaps he's just trying to identify our terminology. We'll only find out when he flips or at postgame.

Based on how I feel about the pool, inDheart is probably the best choice for today and I will be voting for him later. The fact he addressed pretty much nothing today and piggybacked on my concerns of you yesterday Shado makes him the most scummy in my book. Do I have regrets on not pursuing insta? NO. I'm still not done here.

I'd probably put my readometer at

Wineandbread
Pazzaz <---- TOWN

gold stinger/Shado <---- TOWN LEAN

Precarious <---- DEFEATED TOWN

Xel <---- KINDA HERE BUT NOT REALLY BUT STILL KINDA TOWN?

mellonxcollie <---- TOWN LEAN BY NEGATIVE WOLF ASSOCIATION

neeee <---- SCUM-LIKE (mostly for the hypo)

inDheart <---- SCUM GAMER




As for my thirdparty-o-meter, here are my most likely candidates if we still have one more:

Shado
mellonxcollie

roundbox 11-19-2016 04:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492013)
My thoughts on the setup:

One big 4 person wolf faction OR competing 2 member wolf factions
2 third parties, one of which probably a lyncher type role but locked onto character name rather than player name. Probably a mechanic in place allowing them to kill the other a little faster than just hoping they're lynched. Not sure about other possibilities.
We probably have a town sided investigator and killing power.
Probably some masons out there too.


Just my speculation and this should mean hardly anything until we know more about the setup.

I'm happy some of these are true, even though this means absolutely nothing
#juststrokingmyownegothings

ShadoWolfe 11-19-2016 05:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Cool. Yeah, my suspicion of Pazz has also toned down quite a bit after rereading his explanations for why he claimed and for his timing.

If it becomes necessary and the game continues, my lynch picks would be Xel and Mad Dummy (order would be dependant on their posts the day after inD flips). Beyond that... well, I don't think the game'll get there, but I have some crazy tinfoil theories that probably aren't real or worth mentioning.

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I really don't believe Pazzaz is wolf here. I mean, why would DFR shoot AA after Pazzaz put out the such good of a defense and I practically had a town read on both AA & Pazzaz at that point?

I don't think DFR would have shot AA after the explanation Pazzaz put out on d1, if Pazzaz was a wolf. I think it's much more likely that DFR shot AA because he assumed that it would be in wolves best intention to not have a near clear town going into d1.

Just my 2 cents on Pazzaz.

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
when indheart lynch

gold stinger 11-19-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Precarious, post more. jfc

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'll hop on the train too
indheart

roundbox 11-19-2016 06:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
that's only 4 votes on him for the record

gold stinger 11-19-2016 06:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Because everyone else is inactive and they need to stop being inactive

gold stinger 11-19-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also pokemon is not a valid reason to not post

< this is your proof

gold stinger 11-19-2016 06:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
This is also your proof

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

TWG Ike 11-19-2016 07:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
heart (4)- gold stinger, dummy, shado, pazzaz

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 07:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494541)
Also pokemon is not a valid reason to not post

Hmmmm


gold stinger 11-19-2016 07:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't get it

Pazzaz 11-19-2016 07:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494552)
I don't get it

Of course not, it's missing a piece dummy.

gold stinger 11-19-2016 07:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Still don't get it

inDheart 11-19-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
indheart

roundbox 11-19-2016 08:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
indheart

insta, keep in mind my 3rd party list

TWG Ike 11-19-2016 09:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
heart (6)- gold stinger, dummy, shado, pazzaz, inDheart, roundbox

insta has occurred

TWG Ike 11-19-2016 09:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inDheart had died

inDhearts role PM is as follows

inDheart, you are Makalov. You are an inexperienced-but-talented Sword Knight. You are a gambling addict with a serious losing streak, and a much more serious mountain of debt to shady organizations. You have been offered an exceedingly large sum to work for Daein, as well as provide any information you have regarding the Greil Mercenaries to interested parties. Your affinity for gambling follows you, and are willing to risk the lives and well-being of others just for the sake of some action. Your one soft-spot is for the Bow Knight, Astrid.
Each day phase, so long as more than one hour remains in the phase, and so long as Astrid is alive, you may wager your vote. There will be a 50/50 chance between your vote counting double for the phase, or not at all. You will be PMed the result of the gamble, should you decide to use it.

Night 4 will last a little over 24 hours ending at 11:59 PM Server time, Sunday, November 20th.

Night 4 begins now

TWG Ike 11-21-2016 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
In the night...

wineandbread has died

wineandbread's role PM is as follows

wineandbread, you are Calill. You are an exceedingly talented Sage, and the lover of the Berserker, Largo. You don’t talk about yourself much, beyond rambling about how great and talented you are, but one thing is for sure, you and Largo enjoy each other’s company.
You are masoned with [REDACTED], who is Largo. You may discuss whatever you want with them in your private chat, which may be anywhere, so long as I may be present as well. You may discuss here only. You should discuss with one another using whatever means you wish where you want this private chat to be during the pregame phase.

Day 4 will last 48 hours ending at 11:59 PM Server Time Tuesday, November 22nd.

Day 4 begins now

roundbox 11-21-2016 01:01 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hmmm
wabby was killed because he was the most likely to have an item

roundbox 11-21-2016 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
According to Shado, the cop is still alive, which means there should be some good results.
Not saying to claim, but if you have the final answer, you should probably say something.

There's a chance our last target is a lone wolf.

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 01:05 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494672)
According to Shado, the cop is still alive, which means there should be some good results.
Not saying to claim, but if you have the final answer, you should probably say something.

There's a chance our last target is a lone wolf.

I second this entirely. If you have the final answer, you should definitely say something.

Pazzaz 11-21-2016 01:07 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Why did inD selfvote??

roundbox 11-21-2016 01:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494674)
Why did inD selfvote??

defeat
The fact he didn't concede tells us there might be a lone wolf

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 01:09 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Roundbox, why'd you insta last phase?

roundbox 11-21-2016 01:19 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494676)
Roundbox, why'd you insta last phase?

if you suspect me of being anything, you're wrong

it was clear people like mellonxcollie and Precarious weren't showing up, so I just got it over with

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 01:27 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494678)
if you suspect me of being anything, you're wrong

it was clear people like mellonxcollie and Precarious weren't showing up, so I just got it over with

I don't (except for one insane tinfoil theory that nobody needs to hear).

I only ask because, since phase shifts revolve around midnight server time, I didn't see the point in silencing town for an extra four hours of night.

roundbox 11-21-2016 01:53 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494680)
I don't (except for one insane tinfoil theory that nobody needs to hear).

I only ask because, since phase shifts revolve around midnight server time, I didn't see the point in silencing town for an extra four hours of night.

nobody was here :/

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:00 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
@roundbox yeah no biggie, just had an idea for EoD. all good though, at least we hit red.


siiiiigh

Kay, I guess now we wait..

Gold Stinger, whenever you get in here, mind telling us what you think about XelNya and Mad Dummy?

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 02:18 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
In the meantime, XelNya

Where you at, cuzzo?

roundbox 11-21-2016 03:16 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm gonna laugh if Xel is the last wolf and I successfully pinned him day1

I don't think so though, we'll wait and see when our other thread friends respond


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution