Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Gaming Achievements. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=93776)

TheRapingDragon 06-2-2008 05:45 PM

Gaming Achievements.

I searched and whatnot but didn't find anything similar to what I have in mind here.

I want this thread to be about your video game achievements. Beaten a game recently, or done something spectacular in a game, then post about it in here. I'm hoping that eventually people can compete against each other in games, see some speed runs, etc. Some fun really.

My idea for starting this is the fact that I beat so many damn games while bored in France. I don't have all the pictures (or even my list of games beat, so I might miss some) as Krissy has the laptop with them on it, but I have some phone pictures which will do for now.

So, without further talk, these are my gaming achievements of 2008:

Kingdom Hearts I and II: - Both beat on hardest modes 100%. I'm talking max levels for all characters (Donald in KH1 is grinding hell, he is level 95 when everyone else is max) Hades Cup in Proud Mode is such a bitch to beat.

Digital Devil Saga I and II - Both beaten including all optional bosses (except for Demi-Fiend and Satan, too much work). DDS2 beat on hard.

Guitar Hero 2 - all of easy normal hard 5*d and about 25 5*d in Expert

Pokemon Diamond + LeafGreen - 422 pokemon seen, 405 caught. 10 level 100 pokemon and a shiny.

Q-Bert 3 - Level 14-3, score of around 430,000, no save states.

Super Castlevania IV - Beat without save states

N-Game - Beat episodes 00/99 for the second time and beat 110/144 user levels. Once I get the laptop back in July I'll be uploading videos and stuff as some of those user levels are crazy.

Crash Bandicoot (GBA) - 100%

Kirby Superstar - 99% (uhh, no idea what I missed, if anyone knows what it takes for 100% that would be great).

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - 100%, all missions done and most secret characters.

Persona 3 - Nearly 100%, got bored doing social links on the 2nd playthrough. Character is level 99 with some level 99 personas though.

Yggdra Union - Awesome Atlus GBA game, beat twice including the hard ending.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga - Beaten

Mario RPG - Beat for the 2nd time

Paper Mario - 100%d for the 2nd time. Is under 20 hours decent?

Super Mario 64 - 100%d for the 3rd time (first two times on N64)

Advance Wars DS - 225/300 medals and S-ranked normal and hard campaigns.

Puzzle Quest DS - Seriously over-stated level 50 warrior. Stats all around 60 with one over 100.

MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS - Beat it and got all dark chips, still need to get around 20 regular chips.

For anything that doesn't have photos, and you don't believe me, I'll take more ****ty camera pictures to prove it.

Coolboyrulez0 06-2-2008 05:50 PM

Re: Gaming Achievements.

Holy, someone plays to much video games ;)
Nice taste in games though, I like most of these games.

EAGAMES 06-2-2008 05:54 PM

Wow, I've only done a few of those.

thechild 06-2-2008 05:58 PM

Ok. Nice Paper Mario btw.

DDR: AA'd Max 300.
Got a croud of like 9 people at the mall arcade :D

Guitar Hero 3: Passed Through the Fire and the Flames Expert.

RockBand: 5 starred every song on drums besides Run to the Hills.
Bought 30 songs from the shop too lol.
Got 5G* on about 35 songs.

RuneScape(lol i quit don't worry): Reached level 95.

FF7: COMPLETE. Yeeeeaaars ago.

KH 1 and 2: 100% I did dat too.

That's all I can think of......

TheRapingDragon 06-2-2008 06:00 PM

Don't get me started on FFVII haha. I've beaten it about 8 or 9 times in almost all ways imaginable, though that was years and years ago. I did no-item runs, no-mana runs, max levels, got aeris to max level with all her limits, set up stuff to beat both the weapons without doing much, all that sort of stuff. Great game. Shame it's so over-hyped now that people either love it or hate it with no "just play the game and enjoy it, even a little".

thechild 06-2-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon (Post 2192673)
Don't get me started on FFVII haha. I've beaten it about 8 or 9 times in almost all ways imaginable, though that was years and years ago. I did no-item runs, no-mana runs, max levels, got aeris to max level with all her limits, set up stuff to beat both the weapons without doing much, all that sort of stuff. Great game. Shame it's so over-hyped now that people either love it or hate it with no "just play the game and enjoy it, even a little".

Holy, that's possible?

TheRapingDragon 06-2-2008 06:05 PM

Yeah, it's just incredibly difficult and you need to grind a little at times. Hell, on gamefaqs (I just went and looked) there are things like "low level no-mana runs" and not ever changing equipment or using items or escaping and all sorts, in one run through.

lumphoboextreme 06-2-2008 06:44 PM

overall rank 1 on FFR
level 50 general on halo 3

Xx{Midday}xX 06-2-2008 06:45 PM

Your Kirby Super Star.

Maybe you didn't get the copy ability in MilkyWay Wishes. It's often missed.

100% on Kirby All-Star (Japanese name anyway.)
Revived Zanarkand on FFX2
Completion of all side-scroll Mario games for Super Nintendo.
Tales of Symphonia 100% completion after 32 runs without a guide.
Experience Sphere Map completed for all characters on FFX
All recipes completed on Paper Mario (took frikin 200 hours to test all combinations.) (125 Bounces as an aside)

I don't know what else is worth mentioning. =/

cC@Zz 06-2-2008 07:19 PM

Well one of the only recent gaming achievement I've accomplished thats even worth sharing I guess would be beating Castle of Shikigami III on all difficulty settings with all characters on 1P mode. It was one fo the most frustrating gaming moments of my life, but also one of the funnest.

Oh and I also unlocked
every Gundam in Gundam Battle Assault 2 and I've unlocked every character in Tekken 5.

Conorn 06-2-2008 07:20 PM

beat the extra stage on heavy at the DDRMAX2 machine near me. maxx unlimited beotch

Commandersa1 06-2-2008 11:01 PM

100% Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble...That game was really difficult especially in a moving car.
100% on KH1, I have not played KH2. :(
100% Paper Mario, I think if I remember correctly.
Beat Ecco the Dolphin (Xbox 360 Arcade) in 42 min. Ranked 6 in the world for a while, not sure what I'm ranked as of today.

Has anyone else played Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble?

sjoecool1991 06-3-2008 08:26 AM

Beat Super Mario Bothers 1 in 6 minutes.

s0ulst0n3 06-3-2008 08:30 AM

5 Starring every song in Rock band, with every instrument, on expert (on the ORIGINAL-nonbonus- setlist). That was an epic achievment for me. :)

TheRapingDragon 06-3-2008 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX (Post 2192762)
Your Kirby Super Star.

Maybe you didn't get the copy ability in MilkyWay Wishes. It's often missed.

Got it. That's one of the ones that shows you what percent of it you beat. It says 100%. Same with all 60 treasures, beat the arena, beat both mini-games, beat all the other games and they all have a medal beside them.

Also - Other guys, nice achievements. Rock band must have been crazy to do, s0ulst0n3.

Xx{Midday}xX 06-3-2008 12:12 PM

It sounds like you beat everything... but there has to be something missing.

ddrapper25 06-3-2008 12:36 PM

hmm, well my favorites are
beating smithy 1st form in 1 turn with a 100 jump super jump.
a full game 3 damage only run of blaster master with no grenade trick.
beating symphony of the night with 200.2%
finishing chrono cross 26 times
finishing chrono trigger 26 times
spending hundreds of hours bean hunting in superstar saga to max both brothers stats.
getting excaliburII
and finishing a lvl 9999 100 floor dungeon in both phantom brave and makai kingdom.
those are my faves

BigBoss37 06-3-2008 12:41 PM

my metal gear solid 2 extreme bigboss run stats. :D

TheRapingDragon 06-3-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

spending hundreds of hours bean hunting in superstar saga to max both brothers stats.
What's the max? That would bore the hell out of me. I only got them to 45 with decent stats (picture in original post).

Quote:

and finishing a lvl 9999 100 floor dungeon in both phantom brave and makai kingdom.
Pretty damn awesome. I still really want to do that in Disgaea 2 but I got a little bored after 100+ hours and stopped when I was in the thousands (can't remember which though).

ddrapper25 06-3-2008 01:08 PM

lvl 99 with 999 in each stat