Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

Charu 02-6-2020 03:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712488)
Duskfall is a good lynch

When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:

A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712665)
Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position

In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712668)
Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.

I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712665)
Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position

is this a meta read

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712667)
I don't think shadow has been all that towny

null at best

AMA

I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

have we ever not had that problem

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

going to gym I'll be back in 1.5 hours, should be aroundish until EOD

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712669)
In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P

yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me

I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that

Charu 02-6-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712670)
I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?

He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.

I don't think it's a mental state for FFA, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Everyone else seems to be okay, post-wise. Haven't looked into wagonomics yet, guess I'll do that now.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712671)
is this a meta read

I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?

I have never played with anyone here except for mikey and dusk once

and that was in a team mafia game where I literally showed up for one day, became the most town read player in the game, fucked around, and fake red tracked a wolf

Charu 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712672)
have we ever not had that problem

Some games are better than others, but as of late, it's a very huge issue. When you were still around, it was like... one or two folks. Now it's half the game or more.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712674)
yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me

I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that

Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

meh

very hedgy post

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712678)
Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?

what the fuck is an anti-alignment

the sun fan 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

votecount:
ffa (1)- Quas
AA (1)- raeko

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712666)
why is mikey avoiding me like the plague

moya
I am not

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712680)
what the fuck is an anti-alignment

Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712683)
Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.

ah

so "not w/w"

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712682)
moya
I am not

hihi

talk to me buddy

why are you so horny for me off a joke and not willing to talk about anything else I've said

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712675)
He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.

rofl

Pozzai 02-6-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712684)
ah

so "not w/w"

Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]