Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Funnygurl555 08-18-2018 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642959)
Sytho dying seems like pr hunting.

i guess this could have been the case too. i'm the absolute worst at pr hunting though so i dunno if syhto gave off a blue vibe

FreezinIce 08-18-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "thesunfan
I haven't pushed hard on any lynches because I don't fucking know anything this game, and its my fault. This is because I am town who is playing up the creek without a paddle.

To prove sunfan was talking out his butt and not me.

Source is classics man. I'm sure I could dig up a few more (fairly certain there was one in WIFOM)

Point is this isn't some phantom occurance and I think it's a bad habit he has as a wolf.

Funnygurl555 08-18-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642976)
what if the kill was so cel would play the game without us needing a repeat of stuff from yday

that would be a >:I move lmao

inDheart 08-18-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642971)
this makes it almost sound like he knew gradiant was town despite voting for him

ya

also like, he had reads and those reads were pretty consistent

dbp confirmed not reading his posts

Xiz 08-18-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642975)
the main wagons at eod were gradiant and sunfan. syhto put a last minute vote on sunfan. with gradiant flipping town, voting like that to protect a wolf partner is off the table. if syhto is town too, perhaps the wagon on sunfan was clean? i dunno. i only see it as incriminating

I can agree with this reasoning, but you are the weakest on the wagon to me. Why did you initially vote him again?

Celirra 08-18-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642976)
what if the kill was so cel would play the game without us needing a repeat of stuff from yday

i think if this is the case then sunfan is wolf

Xiz 08-18-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642985)
i think if this is the case then sunfan is wolf

or me!! EXCUSE ME im also the recess lady HELLO

FreezinIce 08-18-2018 11:23 PM

To clarify in case u didnt read it yesterday the point is he was faking acting lost and not having any solid scumleans. I don't fault that obviously but the theatre I noticed immediately because I've seen it before.

Then sunfan tries to flat it deny it which made me even more sure I hit the nail on the head

Suck it

Funnygurl555 08-18-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642984)
I can agree with this reasoning, but you are the weakest on the wagon to me. Why did you initially vote him again?

gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.

FreezinIce 08-18-2018 11:24 PM

sunfan

Celirra 08-18-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642986)
or me!! EXCUSE ME im also the recess lady HELLO

yeah but he has the biggest heart in all of gielinor

inDheart 08-18-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642981)
To prove sunfan was talking out his butt and not me.

Source is classics man. I'm sure I could dig up a few more (fairly certain there was one in WIFOM)

Point is this isn't some phantom occurance and I think it's a bad habit he has as a wolf.

i kind of think of that as more endgame classics man, whereas if i'm gonna take him at his word, he'd want to just do enough to get through d1. the thing about that game was i remember wolfchat being like, super worried that you'd have to get bussy at some point. but shadowolfe was always kind of out there as a mislynch target

in both your games he did the getting through d1 thing by just having a strong lynch candidate, maybe by halfway~3/4 into the day

felt like he got onto syhto a bit earlier here but he could actually get talked off it, so the fit for me would be that he still had the one target i guess

inDheart 08-18-2018 11:27 PM

i don't think there's much to read into who was killed on what wagon

i think only certain teams try to make heavily narrative-based kills here and this'd be just a blue read or action dodge

Xiz 08-18-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642990)

ouch D:

the sun fan 08-18-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642990)

I will not compromise my team because I like someone and I probably wouldn't compromise my win con as sk to do that

the sun fan 08-18-2018 11:28 PM

Freezing I was pretty convinced to come in here and vote u but I'm not gonna because I'm terrible. I play a lot more confident as wolf. There necessarily have to be exceptions to this rule.

the sun fan 08-18-2018 11:29 PM

Back to real life tho. Might b be a min till u can do the thing Xiz. Smilefires is always town because I was talking directly to him.

Celirra 08-18-2018 11:30 PM

Sunfan is like the opposite of the grinch
And since rhymes are usually opposites (eg. cat and bat), suntan is therefore a lynch

What say you now

Xiz 08-18-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642988)
gradiant liked wc's sunfan vote, and i thought sunfan was an opportune lynch for wolves. it wasn't a strong vote initially and it wasn't necessarily my intention to keep it there the entire time

as i was telling gradiant at eod though, i didn't like how he reacted to my vote.

Your saying that hes an opportune lynch for the wolves now twice in two different contexts. First time a few posts ago at the start of the phase how the Sypho kill was directed at him, and now also because of WC's vote? But gradiant liked it, and you voted it for him?

Correct me if im wrong, but by your own logic you should see WC here as scum and not gradient then?

Celirra 08-18-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642996)
Back to real life tho. Might b be a min till u can do the thing Xiz. Smilefires is always town because I was talking directly to him.

What