Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147810)

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4565886)
Bring it.

I'm tempted to do a reads list too, but I'll have to go to an internet café. Otherwise it'd take hours, and the round ends tonight

this phase ends tomorrow night, chief

Hateandhatred 06-28-2017 08:40 PM

Dammit again lol

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4565885)
wouldn't coaching happen in wolfchat then so that this exact scenario doesn't happen

wolfchat is nightphase only afaik and I don't think there was any pre-game wolfchat. I mean out-in-the-open two wolves having a conversation with one guiding another is definitely a thing that can happen, especially d0

Hateandhatred 06-28-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4565887)
this phase ends tomorrow night, chief

Ohhhhhhhh okay time to do that then

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4565889)
wolfchat is nightphase only afaik and I don't think there was any pre-game wolfchat. I mean out-in-the-open two wolves having a conversation with one guiding another is definitely a thing that can happen, especially d0

it's been a long while since i've played wolf and i honestly don't remember if it was nightphase only

that said i've been around long enough and played enough games that out in the open coaching is just straight-up not a thing that's ever going to happen with me

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4565891)
it's been a long while since i've played wolf and i honestly don't remember if it was nightphase only

i now realize this is dangerously close to angleshooting territory, oops

FreezinIce 06-28-2017 08:47 PM

Dat dumbtell attempt though

Hateandhatred 06-28-2017 08:48 PM

Actually nvm about me making a big post tonight. I'll wait until the pay gets in and then do something tomorrow instead. I'll just go to my old appartment where there is internet.

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:48 PM

On Hatred:

first of all I already addressed that him going for team QC alliance is dumb but not alignment indicative, like not even going to requote but it's #92 for those interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4565337)
Wow I wish that seems like the best role for me to do mischief with

I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many. Although I'm probably never going to get the chance to because this is the real deal :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4565356)
That's not really it. By doing chaotic stuff, people respond and it causes conflicts. I know you like to go by people's metas and try to find role inconsistencies or whatever, but it's not a luxury new players have, and I'm not going back to read like 50 games when I'm struggling to keep up with this one which already has as many posts as we had in our jTWG, but on the second IRL day. I'll play serious when we have something to work with and when the inactives have actually done something. On a sidenote, I think the way you play is weird as hell, but I'll let the pros decide wtf you are.

And the way I play might not be optimal, but I think it has shown its worth during the jTWG. I'll finetune/reconsider after I've gotten some good experience.

You're talking a lot about wanting to play chaotically to confuse everyone, but you're not actually doing anything about it. You're just going on about your own playstyle and it just feels off to me, like you're expressing intent but can't figure out how to actually do it, and it makes sense if you're trying to not sabotage your own team as wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4565596)
Wow thanks for fixing my quote flashflash wolf buddy

Random and shitpost but this might be the kind of thing you'd shitpost if you were wolf and FFA wasn't

That's mostly where I'm coming from with this. tbh it could just be you being too busy to come up with svenplans, but idk, you have posted more than a few times

FreezinIce 06-28-2017 08:49 PM

Do I buy into it?

Circumstances combined with context says it's more likely than not that makilaz is town and the dumbtell was genuine but I'm not going to buy into it fully lest I get burned like charu in time travel turbo

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4565897)
Do I buy into it?

Circumstances combined with context says it's more likely than not that makilaz is town and the dumbtell was genuine but I'm not going to buy into it fully lest I get burned like charu in time travel turbo

I have it noted down that in post #843 she dumbtelled that there are 4 wolves in this game

flashflash account 06-28-2017 08:51 PM

Or was it an actual dumbtell
As resident expert in dumb tells I say I have no clue

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4565898)
I have it noted down that in post #843 she dumbtelled that there are 4 wolves in this game

Sorry post #834

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4565682)
there's 4 wolves and they're the only ones who would know anyone's exact role

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say here but it looks pretty bad

This one

although, #843 is a pretty good post and everyone should go back and read it

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4565898)

...that'll teach me to read the setup more carefully, goddamn

i'm so used to the 1:4 wolf:town ratio that i kinda just assumed

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:55 PM

also sanzath please do me a favor and copy/paste the link to posts when you're referencing specific ones by number, it makes it easier to find them

flashflash account 06-28-2017 08:55 PM

The four wolf one feels fake to me because I don't expect anyone other than me to make that mistake

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4565904)
The four wolf one feels fake to me because I don't expect anyone other than me to make that mistake

i'm fuckin ashamed of myself for this one jfc

sanzath 06-28-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makilaz (Post 4565903)
also sanzath please do me a favor and copy/paste the link to posts when you're referencing specific ones by number, it makes it easier to find them

Yeah I'll do that for future stuff, I won't be linking or quoting if I don't think it's worth the effort though

Makilaz 06-28-2017 08:58 PM

i see you in the thread manti

post something, anything