Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Roundbox, these are pretty much the only thoughts on player’s you’ve given this game, and they’re not very telling. Might have missed something but I don’t think you’ve announced finding any player this game suspicious, tbh you might be SK.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619367)
as for who I find scummy:

I'm not confident enough on FFA to drop a vote on him
haku I think has been pretty level this game
zoshi hasn't done anything inherently wolfy aside from the silly angle on lynching the SK
ind's been posting regularly and nothing crazy has stood out

basically I hate scumhunting d0

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619391)
I understand why FFA is being picked but I'm not ready to part ways with him just yet

to answer Manti:
Cel responding with anger is not out of character nor would I interpret it as inherently wolfy
he just has a really short temper for things he finds bullshit and this appears to fall into that category from his pov

also psychoangel is in this game everybody

I don’t think people putting pressure on you for not doing much is unreasonable

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619718)
*remembers the game where I shot shadowolfe and you were AFK as a wolf the whole time*

Mellon pops in to cast shade

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:10 PM

lmao k roundbox is probably much better suited as a wolf than sk. Is ffa/roundbox/funny sounding ok ??

Mellon/olimar for sk

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619718)
*remembers the game where I shot shadowolfe and you were AFK as a wolf the whole time*

I was at a wedding!!!!!!!

mellon_collie 05-11-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619723)
I was at a wedding!!!!!!!

:dragon_face:

I let that slide once....

Gun92 05-11-2018 09:33 PM

funny has my vote. Zoshis point sounds similar to what I eventually worked my mind into and yes, I know I didnt share it here but when you spend your whole day chasing a 4 year old and a one year old around to make sure they dont find ways to do shit they shouldn't, you don't quite get to prioritize certain trains of thought. I dont overly care for the spammy way of communication she has chosen when she does speak or the lack of content her posts contain. I've never subscribed to the theory of talking just to talk and those types of players always annoyed me. Unless she has some really good reasons as to why I shouldn't vote her, that's where I'm at.

inDheart 05-11-2018 09:43 PM

event is over, we're putting stuff away now

be here when we finish that i guess

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619487)
In other news correct me if I'm wrong here: the safe and smart play is for wolf team (but not sk) to kill the IC night 1, unless they were confident they could take out a PR. Given they went the riskier route and it may have worked (if their nk was on blocker and not the antivigi) leads me to think one of the two wolves left at least are good at pr hunting or know site meta well, or got lucky (ruling out the luck factor). In my mind the people who are strong enough who are in this game and also know the meta well enough and such, are inD, Raeko, Roundbox; I assume there's one wolf in those 3.

The alt theory is that it's someone old who remembers the reign of Manti being dominant and wanted to fear kill, which could potentially be curry/zoshi but I don't like this theory as much because statistically even it's 50% less likely given our knowledge

looks like a lot of narrative construction and not any real investigating

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619630)
in which case my suspect is

wolfs killed manti
3p killed haku

this is the only theory about nks I will accept
probably

inDheart 05-11-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619691)
ffa didnt vote me

that's the final votecount, he voted you before switching to zoshi

Zoshi 05-11-2018 09:59 PM

i sleep now, im fine with my vote on funny

dont fuck up

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:59 PM

I'm ok with star's vote on me tbh, it's at least rooted in something very observable and reasonable as opposed to the other punks who are voting/want to vote me

I think star's entrance is pretty strong (as does everyone else's)

I'm almost willing to clear zoshi based off of the interaction with ffa during D0 just because I don't think wolf theater lasts that long. there was a hot debate a few games ago back when wolves really liked to have the "I'm gonna get into an argument d0 and people will think I'm town for putting myself in the spotlight so hard" strategy in their sleeves. Freezin was one of the people who really drove this pretty hard, and it looks like FFA took that to an extreme with the amount of posting he was doing.

I'm gonna have to go back and read funny to see if I'm seeing what other people are seeing about her

I have a cel post or two that I liked

raeko is trending upwards in non-wolfiness, which is nice. will have a post or two as an example

I'm really wary of ind and I really don't want to bring past games into this but his posting volume and thoughts remind me of his presence in TWG CLXXIV
please note that this read SUCKS and I should use in-game posting to verify my ideas

curry/olimar I need to read too

xel is just lol

I think I'm gonna spy manti's reads and see if he spotlighted a wolf or some shit

roundbox 05-11-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619731)
I'm really wary of ind and I really don't want to bring past games into this but his posting volume and thoughts remind me of his presence in TWG CLXXIV
please note that this read SUCKS and I should use in-game posting to verify my ideas

bad phrasing; I should have said "unsure" rather than "wary". the game I linked had him as town

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619695)
oh alright then

isn't it telling that nothing was happening?

i mean, yeah. i'm pretty sure we disagree on what the nothing means though, from what you've been saying

idk whether you've been reading my other posts, but the wolves you're suggesting mean there were w/w wagons yesterday with cel, or that at least one (raeko) was around and not doing much to try to shift the lynch, or both

that's just like, disastrously bad if that's what happened, and maybe it's because i like to think better of people's wolf play than that but i just don't see it as very likely

so what i was suggesting instead was that wolves weren't around to try to control the lynch yesterday, because if they were, they would have tried something

roundbox 05-11-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618970)
If wolves have daychat and cel is a wolf I wanna investigate roundbox flash flash and haku. Also mayyybe Curry.

Super convenient cel showing back up timing

worth mentioning, maybe? I know it's a moot point with the day chat part but it's something to make note of
celery was his biggest target up to this point with Celery's harsh response

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619366)
Like when I look at posts i see most people are playing fairly natural, and I like that.

Do Cel's posts feel angry to anyone else?

Like I get being pissed at me for posing a hypothetical, but why placate me with "HAHA yeah that was my fault" and then be pissed about it for a whole day before coming back.

How do you go from "Yeah i was wrong, but it was forever ago" (sarcastically or not) to being so upset you need to leave the thread? I don't understand the mindset. Why not keep posting.

Greens can let their emotions flow, and you said you're an emotional player. Reds/blues need to check what they say in order to not draw attention. I worry you left because you were afraid of attention.

still on celery

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619369)
You ignored Cel. Any reason why? There's been discussion on him both ways.

he ain't like me
and still ain't like celery

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4619398)
Cel

just not a better third option and Cel didnt make usable inroads.

oh

well I guess he hated me and celery
celery I guess we have to give ourselves up now!!

yeah this turned up nothing, at least it only took 5 minutes

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619700)
ind

also i'm sketch of ind. he couldn't be this wrong about things

i'm not actually that good at this game? define "this wrong" i guess

why ask people about me like right as you were walking out the door if you were just gonna do this anyway

Celirra 05-11-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619734)
and still ain't like celery

in other news water is moist

inDheart 05-11-2018 10:16 PM

i feel like funny and i are talking past each other and i'm going over the same thing a couple times now

like i think her reading of the eod is just fitting her wolf picks but she's not really getting that across

roundbox 05-11-2018 10:29 PM

here are the posts I like from cel, and why!:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619140)
If you're thinking this then I don't think you realize how much his conceited and selfish mindset triggers me.

I play this game as a game with friends

He seems to play this game to make himself believe he's superior to everyone else

this angle (aside from the scathing criticism) makes it seem like he's pissed at a scumread from manti because its basis is fully involved in a grudge from a previous game. getting scumread at the start of the game for one post referencing a bad situation is just loltier
manti wasn't fishing for reactions based off of his later posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619129)
Sup I've taken a day so I don't just tell manti to go fuck himself

If you're really thinking me singling someone out to say hi to, after I had a horrible experience with them in the past game and wanting to make amends, is wolfy, any of you, then you're delusional and looking for a reason to see me as a wolf. That's a poor logical structure to have; for this kind of game you should look for arguments then make a case on someone, not make a case on someone then look for arguments to support it. This is also clearly what Manti was doing by singling me out specifically with his retarded post about me being online earlier which he quickly took back once he realized he was a dumbass. This isn't wolfy of him necessarily and I would consider it more a personal bias clouding his mind than anything.

see the final line of this paragraph to seal the deal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619523)
I would consider using applying pressure as an excuse here akin to justifying an attempted wolf vote

Plus you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand how convenient it sounds to use this as a reason after the fact especially given the fact you posted after that vote, and also posted the following:

Which I read as you complaining about an EoD scenario that you likely did not support.

I could also see the case that it's you being upset that you didn't get a chance to pressure your target before EoD, but it doesn't fit my agenda so I'm gonna conveniently call it an irrelevant possibility

his pushes on ind are pretty welcome given ind's volume; I don't think anybody else is really pursuing his case as cel is

this last point sucks ass ok I get it

blindreper1179 05-11-2018 10:30 PM

VOTES

InD-->xel
InD-->Funny
Zoshi-->Funny
Curry-->Mellon
Curry-->Round
Cel-->Xel
Star-->Round
Funny-->Mellon
Funny-->InD
Gun-->Funny

roundbox 05-11-2018 10:30 PM

I'm expecting more posts between mine but I'm not getting any which is ok I guess