Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

blindreper1179 05-10-2018 12:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Preparing post. Will be a couple minutes.

blindreper1179 05-10-2018 12:06 AM

In the night
Haku has died, he was Chris Redfield
Manti has died, he was Leon Kennedy

They day has started, and will end on 5/12 at 12:00:01 server time.

To be clear, as I did not state it last phase. anything after 00:01 is bad, and will not be accepted.

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:09 AM

Manti could protect others but not himself rip

Haku was just holding Claire back tbh

Ok night night

Zoshi 05-10-2018 12:10 AM

Also now that haku is dead this game got boring

I expect inD to post twice as much now

roundbox 05-10-2018 12:16 AM

losing JK sucks but isn't the end of the world
losing Chris is OK because our vigi won't suicide L0L

DarkManticoreX2 05-10-2018 12:18 AM

Why play :shrug:

inDheart 05-10-2018 12:29 AM

oh jesus christ

uhhh

i tried to do a bunch of ffa spew reading

zoshi town
cel town a lot of the time i think, ffa wanting to push there was extremely bad and he got voted back for it
he was running with that weak ass weed check read on raeko that was unchanged by him picking up zoshi's suspicion on The Slip(tm)(C)(R)(U)
fg "mildly towny" is different wording than any of his other town reads, kind of like how he calls zoshi "moderate wolfy"
he was townreading xel for not really having time and posting one-liners?
idt his vote on roundbox means anything but roundbox appeared fine to lose him

inDheart 05-10-2018 12:33 AM

also i think his posts complimenting haku's "wolves can't chat during the day so they do it in the thread" are just about himself and two towns in me and fg

i had a thought about xel, but i guess it might be wrong with ffa clearing him for ??? reasons

xel

inDheart 05-10-2018 12:54 AM

think curry's town

the thing ffa was doing with curry is basically the same as a wolf play he made about a year ago on llf where he fake claimed seer with a green check on him (if he's done it any other times since, i don't know about them). there it was odd because why peek your friend. here he's just calling him confirmed town, without the peek

it's not a hill i'll die on but it's a familiar one

Curry and Rice 05-10-2018 01:21 AM

frick

Two specials dead, but also one wolf dead? Not sure it's the best trade, but at least we're somewhere.

also i was totally going to push a lynch on manti for trying to save noc but i guess that ain't happening lol

Also, Zoshi and Cel are probably human, but there's also a slight chance either of them could be the third party. For now I'll give both of them a pass.

Curry and Rice 05-10-2018 01:23 AM

Roundbox is probably human because he also had the chance to cause a KitB but didn't.

Aside for that, I don't think much else has changed so far about my reads.

inDheart 05-10-2018 01:38 AM

i just noticed only 2 kills

SK/wolf stack or something?

maybe manti knows the truth and we're SOL

Curry and Rice 05-10-2018 01:58 AM

Gonna take a guess and say that human vigi decided that they didn't want to use up one of their kills, for whatever reason.

Zoshi 05-10-2018 06:56 AM

Who is fg

inDheart 05-10-2018 06:58 AM

funnygurl

i remembered there are also bulletproofs in the game, so maybe that's what happened

Celirra 05-10-2018 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619483)
i just noticed only 2 kills

SK/wolf stack or something?

maybe manti knows the truth and we're SOL

Or haku knows something, which makes this a bit fishy that you said this since his theory was ffa/you/curry, and ffa proved to be wolf so he's already proven 1/3 right

The fact you also claimed Manti knowing something then proceed to vote xel also makes this a pointless post

In other news correct me if I'm wrong here: the safe and smart play is for wolf team (but not sk) to kill the IC night 1, unless they were confident they could take out a PR. Given they went the riskier route and it may have worked (if their nk was on blocker and not the antivigi) leads me to think one of the two wolves left at least are good at pr hunting or know site meta well, or got lucky (ruling out the luck factor). In my mind the people who are strong enough who are in this game and also know the meta well enough and such, are inD, Raeko, Roundbox; I assume there's one wolf in those 3.

The alt theory is that it's someone old who remembers the reign of Manti being dominant and wanted to fear kill, which could potentially be curry/zoshi but I don't like this theory as much because statistically even it's 50% less likely given our knowledge

inDheart 05-10-2018 06:58 AM

woke up with the sun, can't get back to sleep

rip

inDheart 05-10-2018 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619487)
Or haku knows something, which makes this a bit fishy that you said this since his theory was ffa/you/curry, and ffa proved to be wolf so he's already proven 1/3 right

The fact you also claimed Manti knowing something then proceed to vote xel also makes this a pointless post

di...

did you read the role list

or the game

haku's earlier theory that ffa's posts are from is ffa/me/fg, i'm pretty sure

i was wondering whether manti jailed someone because that's a thing he can do and he's dead

i have no idea what the second sentence even means, why would manti knowing something affect that vote

inDheart 05-10-2018 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618893)
I'm starting to think that inDheart/Funny/FFA is a thing. (yes, I'm making these awful worlds once again)

bop

yup, i remembered right

Celirra 05-10-2018 07:09 AM

My b I misremembered

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619489)
i was wondering whether manti jailed someone because that's a thing he can do and he's dead

You made it sound like it was a case of Manti knowing about wolf setup causing him to be nk with your original post so my b if this was actually your intention? I don't change my stance though