Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619257)
manti

Bad vote but I do wanna see if it goes anywhere

@haku I'm glad you agree, so why is Zoshi saying we should be going for sk first

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619181)
@Zoshi you're still kinda null for me and I'd like to put you on one side or the other before eod

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619184)
i started this and then played some fortnite so i'm probably not pretty much caught up anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

you've been stalking the who is viewing topic thingy, wouldnt you have noticed if i was on before you @'d me, and avoided talking. I was playing fortnite bruh, pressing refresh on the forum gets boring when things aren't super active.

also thanks for noticing i voted curry, took you a while to acknowledge it. but I don't see you defending our apparent confirmed human and that's all i've been waiting for. havent really read curry for shit tbh

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619252)
you posted 2 things in response to things i said, and the last thing (from that post) that you responded to didn't even seem like it was near the end of a 'all caught up' point. seemed like you maybe saw my vote then wanted to immediately interact with me, which might also explain why your first catch up post you responded to only 2 things.

if not, can you explain why your catchup post was how it was (short, from stuff quite a few pages back, only included me)

That doesn't explain why you think I wasn't reading the thread in chronological order, which, to be honest, is just plain confirmation bias and flies in the face of anything I've done in the past (which might be understandable at first, so I suggest you go back and read past games I've been in to see similar behavior from me).

Short: Wanting more easily digestible posts instead of one giant wallpost.
From stuff quite a few pages back: Reading the thread in chronological order from the time I last posted.
Only Included You: The first quote was referencing something else I already called inDheart out for, so that's a given. Second quote was a question you asked me directly (that's actually a fairly important question to answer), so I don't know what you were expecting.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619260)
@haku I'm glad you agree, so why is Zoshi saying we should be going for sk first

SK is a Killing Power. Lynching the SK D0 would be ideal assuming we know who's the SK because it means town has more phases to play. I don't personally believe we have the tools to find the SK before at least D2. I wouldn't lynch Olimar D0 over being a potential SK.

If you can prove someone could be potentially a wolf or a SK, that's a different story.

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619259)
Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.

If the third party is super obvious (or at least seems to be), there's no reason not to go after them, but otherwise (in any normal D0 situation), I completely agree.

be back later

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619264)
If the third party is super obvious (or at least seems to be), there's no reason not to go after them, but otherwise (in any normal D0 situation), I completely agree.

be back later

If the SK is super obvious, it's likely the wolves will NK the SK in fear the SK hit them by accident assuming town is bad and the SK goes for something unexpected.

Also, if SK has bulletproof, it means whoever is town PR with a gun shouldn't bother shooting the SK and go instead for a wolf kill ideally.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619260)
Bad vote but I do wanna see if it goes anywhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619219)
Nope. Gotta get rid of kill powers if possible and lynch bypass bulletproof vest.

???

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:05 PM

Yeah, I'd vote SK here if the SK claimed SK and told me to end its life.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619261)
you've been stalking the who is viewing topic thingy, wouldnt you have noticed if i was on before you @'d me, and avoided talking. I was playing fortnite bruh, pressing refresh on the forum gets boring when things aren't super active.

also thanks for noticing i voted curry, took you a while to acknowledge it. but I don't see you defending our apparent confirmed human and that's all i've been waiting for. havent really read curry for shit tbh

So you're conveniently ignoring both the parts where I said "my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me" and the part where I defended him from your absurd reaching

You can attack him if you think he's scum but if your argument is inherently weightless I'll call you out for it

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619259)
SK has no reason to not just play the town game and laugh if the hit is a miss.

Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.

This reads the opposite way to me

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619266)
???

It's the correct play if you're a robot with 100% accuracy.
The odds are too low otherwise.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:15 PM

I feel like most of everyone else will only get in this thread around when there's about 30 minutes left in this phase.

I won't be able to be here at that point.

lame.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619270)
It's the correct play if you're a robot with 100% accuracy.
The odds are too low otherwise.

My programming prevents me from talking about that

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:17 PM

Hey Zoshi let's make a bet

I'm supposed to be wearing a dunce cap this game, but I'll postpone it for next game

If curry flips town you have to wear the dunce cap instead as well as play in the next game

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619268)
So you're conveniently ignoring both the parts where I said "my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me" and the part where I defended him from your absurd reaching

You can attack him if you think he's scum but if your argument is inherently weightless I'll call you out for it

this
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619070)
You're welcome to form your own reads on curry, but for my PoE he's town here.

doesn't really say this to me:
"my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me"
but maybe it's more of what you meant so neutral thought

and with regards to you defending him for my apparent absurd reaching (which i also said I was reading as neutral in the same post so w/e). that was 10 pages ago, now there was a vote on him and you said this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619065)
curry's entrance is pretty middling in a vacuum but this is town curry and I'd stake my life on it

I also value my meta read of curry over winning the game so don't bother asking why he's towny

if you are town and you bet your life he is town, i would expect you to question my vote on him. my initial vote literally had no comment, and then when i brought comments you still didn't defend.

just my thoughts

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 09:19 PM

If the wolf that's a fake S.T.A.R.S Member claim and get lynched, we can do this weird play where all the town PRs hard claim their role and finally Jill will be able to secure the SK kill with a S.T.A.R.S Member check.

Clearly, SK is broken so, I suggest wolves to compromise for the greater good of both town and wolves.

I'm not responsible if the rest of town don't follow up on the SK hunt tho.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619273)
Hey Zoshi let's make a bet

I'm supposed to be wearing a dunce cap this game, but I'll postpone it for next game

If curry flips town you have to wear the dunce cap instead as well as play in the next game

tbh i assumed you had always been wearing a dunce cap

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:21 PM

also i at most will be here for another 40 mins. im not staying here till 6am

flashflash account 05-8-2018 09:23 PM

If I'm going to be completely honest I interpreted your vote on curry as bait for me since I didn't recall you having any sort of suspicion on him before then (enough for a vote anyway)

I decided to wait and see if you were serious since the last thing I want is to give you more ammunition

I decided you actually wanted to see a curry flip but I guess my initial thought was right eh

Zoshi 05-8-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619278)
If I'm going to be completely honest I interpreted your vote on curry as bait for me since I didn't recall you having any sort of suspicion on him before then (enough for a vote anyway)

I decided to wait and see if you were serious since the last thing I want is to give you more ammunition

I decided you actually wanted to see a curry flip but I guess my initial thought was right eh

i call poo