Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619232)
Do you think Haku was just trying to flatter me in order to curry (heh) my favor?

Do you ?

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619228)
1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot

xel town?
zoshi moderate wolfy?

mellonxcollie 05-8-2018 08:32 PM

Posting from a concert to vote for uhhhhhh idk I'm too scared

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619181)
@curry are you doing anything

posting about game why whatchu want

if the forums actually had an @mention feature i'd think this post (and an earlier post you made like it, i think) was human but right now it's more like "hey look at me calling out a few specific players" which i don't really like

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619222)
curry pops up because voted for. vote stays, dont like this style.

Question: Why are you assuming I ever saw your vote before I posted? If I'm doing what I pretty much always do in TWG and start fresh from the last place I posted I wouldn't have seen your vote until just a few minutes ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619235)
Later on, I've reread your post and went like "okay, it's not that hard to fabricate".

how convenient that that coincides with me not removing my vote from you :morton2:

Also, I'll be here for about another half hour if you have any specific questions for me.

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619236)
my last game is like 2 years before your join date so 0

this amuses me greatly

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619240)
Do you ?

Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me much if you saw my vote on you and casually tried to convince me that you're human via a slight amount of flattery/support. When that didn't work, your public view toward me soured.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619237)
where does towntelling fit tho

It means he's displaying his town tells

So at the top, given I have 100% accuracy on him in games I care to remember

He's right, he tends to get caught with poor wording and it happened just last nsm game

So basically, I'm right and you're wrong.

Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

Xel said he'd be inactive off the bat but that he was town, so as long as he keeps posting one liners I'll keep town reading him

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)

how convenient

please someone continue to pressure him because if i do he'll just say "dude i think you're town why are you complaining"

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:39 PM

@curry you were inactive in roll of the dice, I want to know if that's going to be the case here too

So I'll keep poking you if you stop moving for too long

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619247)
how convenient

please someone continue to pressure him because if i do he'll just say "dude i think you're town why are you complaining"

Dude I think you're town why are you complaining

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619248)
@curry you were inactive in roll of the dice, I want to know if that's going to be the case here too

So I'll keep poking you if you stop moving for too long

Because of how my life is right now in general (especially because I'm taking summer classes), it shouldn't surprise you if I'm gone for long stretches (especially dependent on how late in the day I wake up), and then like super active (by my usual standards, at least) for a couple hours.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:47 PM

Alright, let's revisit you curry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618922)
Noc just reminded me that the game started, which is good, because I probably wouldn't have checked the site until tomorrow had someone not given me a heads up on Discord.

wait so i guess that means ur a wuff wuff then

Hakylyte

i mean i read the setup but that's only because i'm trying to overcompensate for missing like a whole day of the game

i dun believe you because he technically admitted in broad daylight to being a wolf

all of this is dubious

Doubly dubious, indubitably.

I mean, you would know cause you're partners, right? :morton2:

yey

is polymer
i mean olimar

no ur fake

Also, just so I don't mess things up again and completely miss the phase end, what time does the phase end?

I read this as you biting on weak looking posts that aren't necessary wolfy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
Question: Are you suspicious of FFA? Because, personally, I'd think that if you were, instead of saying "You're wrong" to his post about you being human, you'd so something like "You're being dumb" or "I don't like how he's trying to get me to let my guard down on him by calling me human" or something to that effect.

honestly stop

it's not funny any more

I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?

I read this as you indirectly asking your wolf partner FFA about how serious he is about pushing on me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618934)
Hi! I'm still voting for you, but I'll be back in about an hour or two if you want to try and change my mind!

I read this as you not committing on your vote on me and letting me do all the work by myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619013)
I dunno. I think I'm more "not wolfreading you" than "townreading you."

I don't consider this town logic. I consider this wolf logic because "not wolfreading you" should be more like "you're odd, but I haven't decided how/why and then you can investigate".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619009)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(aside from Gun)

Manti I know I'm slightly townreading for sure, and I actually forgot the second person. I'll get back to you on that later.

Ah, that makes sense; I was kind of worried you just missed a big part of my post.

I guess your other town read was gun92 (kinda forced).

Reading into Manti atm is pmuch a dead end atm.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619243)
Question: Why are you assuming I ever saw your vote before I posted? If I'm doing what I pretty much always do in TWG and start fresh from the last place I posted I wouldn't have seen your vote until just a few minutes ago.

you posted 2 things in response to things i said, and the last thing (from that post) that you responded to didn't even seem like it was near the end of a 'all caught up' point. seemed like you maybe saw my vote then wanted to immediately interact with me, which might also explain why your first catch up post you responded to only 2 things.

if not, can you explain why your catchup post was how it was (short, from stuff quite a few pages back, only included me)

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:50 PM

Oh yeah also Zoshi wants to find sk before scum which is "selective scumhunting" tell

I've been reading up on mafiawiki pages

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619241)
zoshi moderate wolfy?

I'd like to hear about that too.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:52 PM

Actually never mind selective scum hunting would mean he's ignoring actual scum hunting, which he isn't

Ignore me

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619246)
It means he's displaying his town tells

He's right, he tends to get caught with poor wording and it happened just last nsm game

So basically, I'm right and you're wrong.

Zoshi is looking wolfy because of entry after ping (he called curry wolfy for it as well) and his attempts to catch me out over phrasing and explanations instead of actually trying to read me. I gather he picked up hakus suspicion and decided to test the waters for a mislynch

Xel said he'd be inactive off the bat but that he was town, so as long as he keeps posting one liners I'll keep town reading him

This still applies though

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:53 PM

manti

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619251)
I read this as you biting on weak looking posts that aren't necessary wolfy.

or commenting on posts that stand out to me

like pretty much any game on ffr i've been in

Quote:

I read this as you indirectly asking your wolf partner FFA about how serious he is about pushing on me.
There was another game here recently (unless I'm remember really poorly), where I asked someone else pretty much the same thing (as in, "are you aware someone else was already voting for the person you were voting for), so whatever.

Quote:

I read this as you not committing on your vote on me and letting me do all the work by myself.
Keeping my vote on you ≠ not committing ????

I mean, it's pretty basic stuff to ask somebody to defend their questionable actions, and you trying to dodge that doesn't look good for you, IMO.

Quote:

I don't consider this town logic. I consider this wolf logic because "not wolfreading you" should be more like "you're odd, but I haven't decided how/why and then you can investigate".
if you've played with noc as much as i have you'd understand why this makes sense

honestly you should probably know why it makes sense knowing the kind of player noc is

Quote:

I guess your other town read was gun92 (kinda forced).

Reading into Manti atm is pmuch a dead end atm.
didja really just ignore the "aside from gun" part dude

like serious what you be doing

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:55 PM

SK has no reason to not just play the town game and laugh if the hit is a miss.

Finding SK shouldn't be a D0 thing. It should get easier and more clear after the first wave of NK/SK kill/PR shots.

It's more of a D2 thing imo.