Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619024)
calling half the game town is weird. no wolf thoughts?

He already gave a response to why he did that, which I guess is kind of a passable response for now? Though, I'm glad I'm not the only person who picked up on that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619026)
im curious to hear your reasons for manti

also i dont believe you forgot about the second town read. i believe it was non existent but you added in 'maybe two' to sound better.

believe whatever you want but idc
when you've got a lot of stuff on your mind you tend not to remember everything unless you write it down

I don't recall who my other human lean was (if I even had one), but I'm about 40% sure if might've been you (and if so, that's probably because the quantity of your posts thus far allows me to get a semi-decent lean on you)?

As for Manti, I remember FFA saying something about him so I went back over his posts with a fine-toothed comb and something about the way he called out Celirra seems natural and not forced. Might change my mind later, obviously, because it's not too strong of a feeling, but for now I think Manti is one of the game's more human players.

Am reading through the rest of the game that I missed. Will definitely try to be here for phase end.

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619217)
Do you not want a gun92 lynch too ?

because you're saying that in response to roundbox, but it's you, i'm still imagining you saying that completely seriously

but no i don't want to lynch our confirmed town man

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:05 PM

curry pops up because voted for. vote stays, dont like this style.

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619221)
because you're saying that in response to roundbox, but it's you, i'm still imagining you saying that completely seriously

but no i don't want to lynch our confirmed town man

I was hoping you would play along tbh.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:07 PM

also i feel like manti has said 3 things this game so to say he is one of the game's more human player's is odd

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619020)
Hey curry I see you watching the thread, have you figured out who your second human read is yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619021)
I'm doing other stuff but keeping this tab open and checking back about every twenty minutes, so no.

zzz

i believe this is what they call "active lurking"

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:11 PM

Suddenly lots of weird dynamics in this game that I'm not entirely comfortable with

I'm going to spend some time overnight and figure out which ones look partnery and which ones look pockety

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:16 PM

I'm currently at ffa/curry/indheart as the wolf team somehow with Olimar as the SK.

This is not a final list and don't use that necessary for the later phases, but that's where I'm at.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619168)
reasons not to lynch other people

Also, I don't like the implications behind this.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:17 PM

1.haku- town
2.celirra- wolf
3.roundbox- slight scum
4.curry- towntelling
5.psycho- who?
6.mellon- slight town
7.Xelnya- town
8.gun92- town
9.zoshi- moderate wolfy
10.darkmanticorex2- slight town
11.InD- slightly scummy
12.ffa- town
13.Funnywolf- mildly towny
14.olimer12345- slight scum

If you have any questions on specific reads, shoot

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:19 PM

Ind is supposed to be slightly towny, brainfart

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:19 PM

Oh, now I'm even more curious as to why you derped inDheart specifically.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:20 PM

I paused in between Manti and ind to refresh another twg

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619035)
i... disagree

Do you think Haku was just trying to flatter me in order to curry (heh) my favor?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619051)
I made a post that could be interpreted as a slip, but I don't really consider it a slip.

Don't know if it could be considered a "slip" or not, but the way you responded to Noc calling you human still really rubs me the wrong way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619065)
curry's entrance is pretty middling in a vacuum but this is town curry and I'd stake my life on it

Now, as much as I'd like everything to believe I'm town, do not take Noc's word for it. It wouldn't hurt for anybody else to keep pressuring him as to why he thinks I'm human so much, because that might reveal some telling stuff about himself as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619073)
i didn't like how he didnt have remember his second human read

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619075)
I think I already said this but why would he say he forgot who he was human reading instead of just saying manti was his only one? Iirc he said "one or two", which means he could've avoided suspicion by saying his only real town read was on manti currently

Can't recall how many games we've played together Zoshi (if at all), but to be honest, stuff like that are prime example of how I speak even outside of TWG, and yet people are suddenly extremely riled up by it in a TWG setting when they aren't literally anywhere else. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619076)
this is unrelated and kinda creepy, but i've never played twg with you zoshi and prolly curry and rice either, but i was rereading past twgs 4 years ago and i remember your names in some of the games

If you've played on NSM, you probably remember me as BDS, and if you've played on LLF, you probably remember me as Golden Silver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619131)
seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think

On one hand, yeah, but on the other hand, it feels a tad too defensive.

part 2/3

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:21 PM

what kind of scale is that, whats most town and whats most wolf

where does towntelling, slight town and midly town place

flashflash account 05-8-2018 08:22 PM

Slight town and mildly towny mean essentially the same thing

The list is very subjective, like a ranking of best potatoes grown out of the US

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619232)
Do you think Haku was just trying to flatter me in order to curry (heh) my favor?

Nah, it's just that ffa had like 90% of my attention when you posted and your content felt more fluid at a glance.

Later on, I've reread your post and went like "okay, it's not that hard to fabricate".

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619232)
Can't recall how many games we've played together Zoshi (if at all), but to be honest, stuff like that are prime example of how I speak even outside of TWG, and yet people are suddenly extremely riled up by it in a TWG setting when they aren't literally anywhere else. :P

my last game is like 2 years before your join date so 0

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619234)
Slight town and mildly towny mean essentially the same thing

The list is very subjective, like a ranking of best potatoes grown out of the US

where does towntelling fit tho

inDheart 05-8-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619227)
Also, I don't like the implications behind this.

if i could cleave the player list in half i would because only half of us are really playing anyway

i'm kind of at "lynch someone not playing" and trying to acquire definitions for "playing"

Zoshi 05-8-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619235)
Nah, it's just that ffa had like 90% of my attention when you posted and your content felt more fluid at a glance.

Later on, I've reread your post and went like "okay, it's not that hard to fabricate".

vote curry with me