Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

inDheart 05-8-2018 04:47 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

i still think manti started with a kernel of a real read on you but i'll hop off that

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 04:48 PM

Manti seems low investment this game so far with the HotS stuff etc.

I know he usually cares more when the game is closer of the end game, but I never feel comfortable with that playstyle.

Olimar12345 05-8-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619102)
Olimar12345

I'm also going to poke him on discord

"just a reminder that FFR game exists"

plserino no modkillerino

he's usually fairly active on NSM

Yeah, please don't. I have a job and cannot post during school hours. The game says no ootc, which bion means no ootc, and for someone who just made a fuss at me in discord about doing that several games ago, you should know better. >:/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619041)
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619030)
He underestimates me

Like said I think they're actual questions he had but it's concerning that he didn't figure out the answers on his own. Imo either he's trying to earn some "noob town" points or hes covering up his previous questions so you can see why thats not a good look

He also vanished for the rest of the evening which is nai, just slightly irritating

Lots of people posted once and vanished oh well

if Olimar could comment on this that would be fab

Gladly. Noc loves him some angle-shooting They were honest questions. I prefer to get how the game works down before playing so that I can see from all angles. It's easier to miss-read people if you don't fully understand how the roles work (i.e. how they would be thinking).

As for "vanishing" last night I was simply not on my computer (my preferred method of playing forum games with no ootc). Took a damn long time to catch up with the thread though. 19 pages already wow (longer than I'm used to).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619076)
this is unrelated and kinda creepy, but i've never played twg with you zoshi and prolly curry and rice either, but i was rereading past twgs 4 years ago and i remember your names in some of the games

also remember olimar from nsm 'cause i played a game there before

im creepy

Wow, TWG 69. I literally don't even remember this! I'll have to go reread that in a bit.

Despite my little interactions here, reading through the thread Noc reads pretty town for me right now, based on past interactions with him (both as wolf partners and as humans).

Celirra 05-8-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619133)
I feel like you'll have to hold my hand and point me out what I missed if it wasn't already mentioned.

Huh, this is the sequence:

Sounds like Manti had a slight suspicion on Cel and Cel somehow moved on and it ended here. So, the question would be along the lines of; "Cel, how do you feel about Manti reading you scummy for this?"

..but somehow, you feel more defensive here.

Defending this isn't worth my time because if you don't know that an emotion driven mindstate can and does change within 24 hours then there's probably no point trying to explain anything

inDheart 05-8-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619133)
I feel like you'll have to hold my hand and point me out what I missed if it wasn't already mentioned.

you accused ffa of flipping his read on you and said it wasn't justified by something like the "thread movement", but far as i can tell, his read flip was directly related to The Slip

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619137)
Defending this isn't worth my time because if you don't know that an emotion driven mindstate can and does change within 24 hours then there's probably no point trying to explain anything

I mean, if it can help me read you properly, I think it does matter. You don't need to write a novel. Just quick thoughts.

Celirra 05-8-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619134)
i still think manti started with a kernel of a real read on you but i'll hop off that

If you're thinking this then I don't think you realize how much his conceited and selfish mindset triggers me.

I play this game as a game with friends

He seems to play this game to make himself believe he's superior to everyone else

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619138)
you accused ffa of flipping his read on you and said it wasn't justified by something like the "thread movement", but far as i can tell, his read flip was directly related to The Slip

I don't even personally understand how it's a slip unless you try to interpret it that way on purpose.

inDheart 05-8-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619140)
If you're thinking this then I don't think you realize how much his conceited and selfish mindset triggers me.

I play this game as a game with friends

He seems to play this game to make himself believe he's superior to everyone else

i don't think i was in the game you're referencing so i just actually have no idea

but now i do

i'm sorry

roundbox 05-8-2018 05:10 PM

cool, I can actually play this game

roundbox 05-8-2018 05:11 PM

also can we stop with these votes on me
you know I'm gonna play the game, I'm no sign up and ditcher

flashflash account 05-8-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4619141)
I don't even personally understand how it's a slip unless you try to interpret it that way on purpose.

because you casually dropped information in a way that says you know for sure it's true when I don't see it that way

in my mind it's still possible that wolves had a pregame chat which would clear you but since I don't know it's hard to say whether you for sure did slip

my read will flip because you slip, my read won't flip without a slip
I do not like your posts and ham, I do not like them sam I am

flashflash account 05-8-2018 05:16 PM

I didn't know celery's post wasn't game related either, so I guess I can't put any amount of stress on the particular post I didn't like

but there's still a departure from established d1 town meta that may or may not be attributed to the presence of manti

screw personal vendettas in twg tbh

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619146)
because you casually dropped information in a way that says you know for sure it's true when I don't see it that way

in my mind it's still possible that wolves had a pregame chat which would clear you but since I don't know it's hard to say whether you for sure did slip

Pre game chat is not something that can happen without being mentioned in op.

There's no record of games on this site where the host went like "oh, sorry, yeah, there was a pre game chat, my bad, haha!"

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olimar12345 (Post 4619136)
As for "vanishing" last night I was simply not on my computer (my preferred method of playing forum games with no ootc). Took a damn long time to catch up with the thread though. 19 pages already wow (longer than I'm used to).

Cool. Did you read anything that catches your attention ?

inDheart 05-8-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4619144)
cool, I can actually play this game

:?

hi i want to die but not in the sense that i get lynched

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 05:24 PM

btw, I'm also going to miss this EoD. I think I'm the third one who mentions this. I can't afford to be online at 1 am without hurting what's left of my sleep schedule.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 05:28 PM

then we should probably get to it and reach a conclusion ahead of time instead of scrambling last minute eh

it kind of feels really scummy (and not in the wolf sense, actually scummy) to vote for celery now but at the same time I don't want some stupid manti/celery dynamic causing problems when it could actually cost us the game

Celirra

no ind I am not sheeping you, I reached this read independently >:P

roundbox 05-8-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619150)
:?

hi i want to die but not in the sense that i get lynched

not sure how you extracted this from my post in any way, shape, or form

flashflash account 05-8-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4619130)
you can just message him about something else/just to chat and hope that by talking to you he remembers the game, that's what I do sometimes to make sure I'm not influencing the game while still kinda poking someone

I will probably not be here for EOD unless my concert is over by then but I kinda doubt it. I can play while waiting around at the venue but the second my husbando is on stage I'll be out of here sorry

I'll keep that in mind for the future