Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 02:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4619060)
er no I did read that I just don't consider that to be a slip I guess. I thought there might have been something else I did miss

actually same

flashflash account 05-8-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619107)
im calling wolf. a mile in 9 minutes?

plus who walks 15 miles for anywhere

having four legs makes it a lot easier tbh

inDheart 05-8-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619101)
what are your thoughts on a team of funny/raeko/celery

too soon?

too soon, also raeko's odd company with either of the others really

inDheart 05-8-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619108)
ok whatever i'll ask about it anyway

don't you think it's better to vocalize having more than one wolf read at a time? there's a higher chance that people will agree with at least one of them, so you can be a part of a wagon that you like

that was just a really odd thing to say

i want people to breathe and have their own thoughts and votes too and not sheep me just because they can

there's been a relative shortage of both of those things, and wagons are not formed by me alone

inDheart 05-8-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619107)
im calling wolf. a mile in 9 minutes?

plus who walks 15 miles for anywhere

one time i walked from wilkinsburg to my place in shadyside because the buses had stopped running and i wanted to save money

would have been 15 miles if i did it both ways

it's doable

inDheart 05-8-2018 02:38 PM

i just mapped that walk and the optimal route is only 3 miles apparently

wtf was i thinking when i walked way the wrong way

flashflash account 05-8-2018 02:38 PM

I've been without my nice samsung monitor desktop for 2 months, I was getting itchy

anyway rip I pinged olimar on discord just saying the thing in quotes, I think it's ok though

just felt really important to me that he isn't forgetting about FFR

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619112)
i want people to breathe and have their own thoughts and votes too and not sheep me just because they can

there's been a relative shortage of both of those things, and wagons are not formed by me alone

oh ok

XelNya 05-8-2018 03:02 PM

This game is a thing.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4619119)
This game is a thing.

whats up with you

Zoshi 05-8-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619112)

tell your wolf read

blindreper1179 05-8-2018 03:23 PM

VOTES

InD-->funny
Xel-->Cel
Haku-->ffa
Ffa-->round
Curry-->Haku
Ffa-->Haku
Ffa-->unvote
Haku-->unvote
InD-->Cel
funny-->InD
Ffa-->olimar

inDheart 05-8-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619121)
tell your wolf read

cel

i'm voting him over his disappearance in the face of manti

flashflash account 05-8-2018 03:47 PM

I find the lack of conversation... disturbing

I want to focus more on ind for a while since it seems he's willing to play along right now

how does manti read to you right now, including the fact that work is busy?

inDheart 05-8-2018 04:22 PM

i think the main reason i have him up so high is because of the one single thing we agree on

xel called him in wolfy shitpost mode before and i don't like that he's not voting

but i'd rather try to talk to him, i don't think his lack of activity is that meaningful rn. if he's a wolf it means he's content with what wolves are doing, which means they're probably more active people, but that's a hole that's easy to fall into

Celirra 05-8-2018 04:37 PM

Sup I've taken a day so I don't just tell manti to go fuck himself

If you're really thinking me singling someone out to say hi to, after I had a horrible experience with them in the past game and wanting to make amends, is wolfy, any of you, then you're delusional and looking for a reason to see me as a wolf. That's a poor logical structure to have; for this kind of game you should look for arguments then make a case on someone, not make a case on someone then look for arguments to support it. This is also clearly what Manti was doing by singling me out specifically with his retarded post about me being online earlier which he quickly took back once he realized he was a dumbass. This isn't wolfy of him necessarily and I would consider it more a personal bias clouding his mind than anything.

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619115)
I've been without my nice samsung monitor desktop for 2 months, I was getting itchy

anyway rip I pinged olimar on discord just saying the thing in quotes, I think it's ok though

just felt really important to me that he isn't forgetting about FFR

you can just message him about something else/just to chat and hope that by talking to you he remembers the game, that's what I do sometimes to make sure I'm not influencing the game while still kinda poking someone

I will probably not be here for EOD unless my concert is over by then but I kinda doubt it. I can play while waiting around at the venue but the second my husbando is on stage I'll be out of here sorry

mellon_collie 05-8-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619129)

If you're really thinking me singling someone out to say hi to, after I had a horrible experience with them in the past game and wanting to make amends, is wolfy, any of you, then you're delusional and looking for a reason to see me as a wolf. That's a poor logical structure to have; for this kind of game you should look for arguments then make a case on someone, not make a case on someone then look for arguments to support it. This is also clearly what Manti was doing by singling me out specifically with his retarded post about me being online earlier which he quickly took back once he realized he was a dumbass. This isn't wolfy of him necessarily and I would consider it more a personal bias clouding his mind than anything.

seems like a genuinely emotional celery i think

inDheart 05-8-2018 04:44 PM

hokay sure bud

roundbox

Hakulyte 05-8-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619043)
i wish haku and ffa would keep talking it out though and/or read the end of my post where they appear not to understand each other last night

I feel like you'll have to hold my hand and point me out what I missed if it wasn't already mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619123)
cel

i'm voting him over his disappearance in the face of manti

Huh, this is the sequence:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4618813)
Hey Manti do you wanna tunnel against each other again or can we be friends

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618821)
IIRC the last game we lost was because you refused to break your tunnel for 3 days.

So get that fixed and we should be good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618822)
This also makes me wonder if you’re trying to figure out how annoyed I still am with you and whether you should be cautious around me or not

Scummy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4618824)
Ye sry that game was entirely my fault haha!

Sounds like Manti had a slight suspicion on Cel and Cel somehow moved on and it ended here. So, the question would be along the lines of; "Cel, how do you feel about Manti reading you scummy for this?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4619129)

..but somehow, you feel more defensive here.