Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:56 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619068)
youre dumb to stake your own life on anything

if you wont explain why he's town then explain why you value your meta read so much. and if i look at NSM and see if you've ever been wrong on him i'm voting you

because we're in almost every game together, that's a confirmed human/wolf every game

if you actually go and look at our games together, just note that the sombra game on NSM was a reaction test and I said as much in deadchat (BDS probably won't believe me on this though)

If you look at the TWG of Many Things game here on FFR he was a wolf and I caught him immediately

Going further back I called him out as a wolf in uh, the game where I died night 1? He still won because people didn't sheep me smh

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:57 PM

You're welcome to form your own reads on curry, but for my PoE he's town here.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 12:58 PM

staking your life on something not 100% reads wolf or dumb. i can understand complete confidence but not staking your life. what are you.

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:01 PM

he's my wolf buddy 8)

Zoshi 05-8-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619020)
Hey curry I see you watching the thread, have you figured out who your second human read is yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619021)
I'm doing other stuff but keeping this tab open and checking back about every twenty minutes, so no.

i didn't like how he didnt have remember his second human read

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619042)
easier to remember towns this game

anyone not on the list is someone i have to read closer anyway because i don't remember them, except for like, celirra and xel because i read them last night

when im a wolf i have a hard time making up fake wolf reads, so yeaaah i dont like this

ind

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619071)
staking your life on something not 100% reads wolf or dumb. i can understand complete confidence but not staking your life. what are you.

extremely self-confident

I think I already said this but why would he say he forgot who he was human reading instead of just saying manti was his only one? Iirc he said "one or two", which means he could've avoided suspicion by saying his only real town read was on manti currently

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:06 PM

this is unrelated and kinda creepy, but i've never played twg with you zoshi and prolly curry and rice either, but i was rereading past twgs 4 years ago and i remember your names in some of the games

also remember olimar from nsm 'cause i played a game there before

im creepy

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:10 PM

why would i say rereading tho those games predate me i meant reading

dont think i ever played a game with y'all

ayyyyyyyy

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619076)
this is unrelated and kinda creepy, but i've never played twg with you zoshi and prolly curry and rice either, but i was rereading past twgs 4 years ago and i remember your names in some of the games

im creepy

actually I was reading over old twg games because stats and I saw your name on NSM

do you remember Dude

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:14 PM

unfortunately no but i guess ur dude right

SUP

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:14 PM

no, dude was someone else rip

oh well

Funnygurl555 05-8-2018 01:15 PM

who are you

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:16 PM

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6336.0

found it

I was nocturneofshadow (now mikey)

Zoshi 05-8-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619075)
extremely self-confident

I think I already said this but why would he say he forgot who he was human reading instead of just saying manti was his only one? Iirc he said "one or two", which means he could've avoided suspicion by saying his only real town read was on manti currently

well it's possible he wanted to overstate how many he had to look better. Then when questioned on his reads, he didn't want to lie and say he read someone as town when he didn't in case questioned on it. And now he's just carrying on a can't remember charade because reasons.

Though reflecting in this, I don't know curry personally, so this could all just be neutral

Zoshi 05-8-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619076)

im creepy

<3

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4619083)
well it's possible he wanted to overstate how many he had to look better. Then when questioned on his reads, he didn't want to lie and say he read someone as town when he didn't in case questioned on it. And now he's just carrying on a can't remember charade because reasons.

Though reflecting in this, I don't know curry personally, so this could all just be neutral

"I'm a dastardly wolf and I will be much less suspicious if I say I have TWO town reads rather than just one! Mwahahaha!"

yeah no

flashflash account 05-8-2018 01:22 PM

That being said I still think curry should answer for himself since I'm (hopefully) not the only person actually playing this game

Zoshi 05-8-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619078)
actually I was reading over old twg games because stats and I saw your name on NSM

do you remember Dude

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619079)
unfortunately no but i guess ur dude right

SUP

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619080)
no, dude was someone else rip

oh well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4619081)
who are you

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619082)
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6336.0

found it

I was nocturneofshadow (now mikey)

this actually speaks volumes on your character/personality mikey. lol. not wolf/human tho.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619085)
"I'm a dastardly wolf and I will be much less suspicious if I say I have TWO town reads rather than just one! Mwahahaha!"

yeah no

i mean, yes. but depending on character and due to that i literally said i see it as neutral now