Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

roundbox 11-18-2016 12:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493396)
this saddens me because i want to play with raeko but from what i remember of zenith that was looking like a wolf slot

rereading things

He never followed up on this but coupled with his other posts on this time trying to incriminate andy, storn, and Shado (two of which are confirmed) makes me a bit more confident Mellon is a miss and a really easy mislynch.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493980)
sigh
i retract

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494063)
BOOM
#clear

I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494296)
I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.

Vote inD at EoD and we'll see if the game ends after his flip.
Read his EoD. His role is redder than the blood on his fangs.

mellonxcollie 11-18-2016 01:11 PM

Sorry for missing EOD. I thought about driving home from my friend's place to make it but that would have been a pain in the butt so. Good job guys!

long post but I had a bunch to catch up on I figured I'd do full reads

TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494288)
but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?

I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.

Roundbox still seems like he is putting in minimal effort. However I don't get any super wolf vibes or anything that sticks out to me

gold stinger same thing, it seems like his posts don't have a whole lot of effort put into them but nothing that super sticks out

I am going to analyze both roundbox and gs more closely.

inD I just have no idea about. I will need to analyze his posts too

Precarious seems like a defeated town to me. I think it is within his personality to put a bit more effort in as a wolf and he wouldn't do the glide-by-with-zero-effort strategy. But who knows I could be wrong

I really don't see any situation where Shadow killed his wolf partner then advocated to lynch his other wolf partner. I also believe Pazzaz's claim

As for Xel I can never read Xel at all and this game is no different, but I'm getting some bad vibes based on the way he hasn't been here

Where the hell are you Xel!

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494324)

I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?

This is a serious question.

Have you ever seen a wolf fakepeek his partner, then when people were considering actually shooting him, retract the peek, and THEN, after retracting the peek, tell them to shoot his partner anyways?

The answer is no.

Cause that would be the worst ever move as a wolf. Not only would you get the scumreads from retracting a seer hypo claim, but you also got your partner shot who is a VERY STRONG WOLF PR (or at least contributed to it) and instead of just taking full credit for the bus (by pretending to be a 1 shot seer or even just pushing him hard) you backed off at the last second and proceeded to let people question if you should get credit for it (just like you are doing right now).

So please, explain how my play makes ANY SENSE as a wolf. Then get back to me. <3

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4494326)
TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense

If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?

I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.

a) i'm not the only person who thinks the wishy washy way you made that read was awful (round said it too iirc, and maybe shadow although i don't remember)

b) its not like you've actually done much else for me to talk about tbh. I had a scum read on tokzic, then you made a super hedgy awful read on him being a ??? so i just kinda transfered it to you. I'll admit, that isn't an optimal way to play (to have associative reads before flips happen) but i was fairly confident in my tokzic read(enough to fake a redpeek on him as it so happens) so i kinda jumped the gun a bit.

but you calling it 'suspicious' is kinda >.> cause wtf else have you done alignment indicitive other than that reads list you gave us..

and you gave NO REASONS for your town reads, and your read on a NOW FLIPPED MAFIA was garbage.

and i'm pretty sure you didn't even give a read on vendetta.

c)while some people would be motivated to jump in and try and take charge as scum if their team is falling apart (i am one of those) a TON of other people would (especially after subbing in) not really care about it, and just kinda roll with the punches and hope they just get lucky.

and you not showing up, regardless of your RL reasons, is scummy (sorry, but it is)

when we don't get the information on who you wanted to vote after tokzic died, and who you think was scummy based on your vote, then we're just left with a ton of question marks wrt your alignment.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:52 PM

Also, does anyone have any meta on roundbox?

does he tend to be a bussy wolf or does he try to only lynch towns or somewhere in the middle of those?

cause he's voted 3 wolves in the last 2 days, and I'm currently clearing him off that, but I just want to make sure he doesn't have the meta of being a super busser.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 01:56 PM

btw, i don't think that pazzaz's claimed role (bus driver) is always town aligned.

I think a LARGE % of the time its a wolf aligned role.

so i'm gonna move him to null for now.

(feel free to correct me if busdriver is typically a town aligned role here, but most places I play, its a wolf role.)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:13 PM

Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:15 PM

Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494334)
Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place

Oh, youre thinking of switching town power role actions. Makes sense, but if we're to believe pazz is a bus driver who switched AA and Charu, then I think he'd be town.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494334)

(it is where i come from)

typically it is used to prevent village KP (from a vigilante) or it is used to prevent seer checks on wolves or roleblocks on wolves.

i've seen it be aligned with either, but IME it tends to be more wolf aligned than not.

might be different here tho. -shrug-

I just don't want him to cruise to final 3 on a claim that could still easily be a wolf role.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494335)
Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.

then you think its exactly inD?

or gold?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:22 PM

Also I said this earlier in the game (before you subbed in) but mafscum has it as "historically a pro-town role".

The question about Pazz is whether he fakeclaimed his role or not, not whether his alignment as bus driver is town or not.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:25 PM

like i'm willing to believe i could be wrong on mellon, but i have yet to really see a compelling argument as to why.

other than whatever it was that round quoted today about a wolf pushing on _zenith_

but even that could still just be distancing..

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494338)
then you think its exactly inD?

or gold?

I can't answer the "or gold" part, but its exactly inD, with a potential other wolf being likely XelNya, but you and Pazz are still possible too.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494340)
like i'm willing to believe i could be wrong on mellon, but i have yet to really see a compelling argument as to why.

other than whatever it was that round quoted today about a wolf pushing on _zenith_

but even that could still just be distancing..

inD voted her. She's clear as either town or third-party.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:33 PM

He also tried to get me to shoot "precarious, then tokzic" 'cause he knew tokz was a wolf and needed to establish a priority kill away from the wolfteam. So precarious is also cleared as either town or third party (unless wolf inD really listed two wolf options)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:35 PM

why is gold not possible????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

also, that post makes me less confident in the reason that i was clearing you so i'll just note that and move on.

why is xelnya a likely wolf to you?

i've seen them be engaged in the game, and active (which is far better than most everyone else)

Also, i was just looking to find who xel voted yesterday (haven't found it yet) but just found a post where Pazzaz put both vendetta and tokzic as his knife targets..

so thats a good look for him aorn.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:37 PM

just found gold's knife targets, and they were vendetta (the weaker of the wolves who flipped) and precarious (unknown)

just keep that in mind.