Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153093)

choof 05-5-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4761007)
Smelly

I have farted too many times in this thread and I apologize

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4761003)
you think sunfan would bus xel like that at the last minute, when xel was joining sunfan in a vote on star?

Man thats what ive been saying but nobody is listening

Ty

roundbox 05-5-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4761006)
idk I guess it's possible Freezi really did fall asleep and accidentally leave his vote. but why would he choose Xel when he noted that falling asleep was a possibility? he could have parked a vote on anyone for any meme reason. so that kinda only leaves you imo :/

how do you think I feel about you being narrowed down to my vote
I did say "pls no voterush"

Q_Q

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I am running to the store because I don't have soda but I'll be back shortly

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 07:04 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4761003)
you think sunfan would bus xel like that at the last minute, when xel was joining sunfan in a vote on star?

From the sounds of it, it's a possibility to me. I don't know exactly how sunfan plays, but in this particular case it seems plausible

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:06 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I think its just raeko. Really really outside chance of choof but i mean come on.

Both choof and roundbox have great tone atm. Sorry raeko but i dont see any way i kill the box before you even if he's top of your list from your point of view

roundbox 05-5-2021 07:07 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4761014)
From the sounds of it, it's a possibility to me. I don't know exactly how sunfan plays, but in this particular case it seems plausible

sunfan takes the whole team to the win

roundbox 05-5-2021 07:08 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4761016)
sunfan takes the whole team to the win

this means he very rarely buses, but especially not a bus like this where it'd be extremely rude

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:08 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4761014)
From the sounds of it, it's a possibility to me. I don't know exactly how sunfan plays, but in this particular case it seems plausible

I think you need to think critically on what wolves need to do to win the game and why what sunfan did completely flies in the face of that

In a setup where you have 1 partner bussing the other for no reason is suicidal.

What about this particular case makes it plausible? Im interested to know

Shadow_God_10 05-5-2021 07:09 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Vote count
mellonxcollie (02) star-crossed, thesunfan

Unvote: FreezinIce, Choof

Yet to vote: Literally the rest of you.

the sun fan 05-5-2021 07:09 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I'll be paying a bit less attention from this point forward

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 07:11 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4761018)
I think you need to think critically on what wolves need to do to win the game and why what sunfan did completely flies in the face of that

In a setup where you have 1 partner bussing the other for no reason is suicidal.

What about this particular case makes it plausible? Im interested to know

I'm not quite sure. it's mainly a lack of knowledge on the game itself and how sunfan plays. what roundbox told me of his playstyle also supports this so i'll reconsider

choof 05-5-2021 07:13 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4761009)
or just don't kill me and let's sweep that sounds fun too

I don't know maaa'aaam poe kinda necessarily puts you front and center for next kill
star and subaru are conf town
I still think freezanice, roundboi and tsunfan are town leans atm
I said in the last game that I'm not doing self votes because it was annoying being on one end of them
I am.. sorry......

star-crossed 05-5-2021 07:15 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760907)
For choof to be a wolf, he has to have been deciding to bus from the get-go. choof is feeling spicy enough to make Xel a wagon again, and then there would be a very complex and nuanced interaction where choof is faking a read shift and there's some anger and frustration on both sides. This seems unlikely to me.

For roundbox to be a wolf, he gave up his agency in deciding who would die by being relatively single-minded about pressuring sun fan, even though nobody really gave indication they were willing to follow. He was very active at the day end and thus had an opportunity to sway things somewhere else if he wanted. His last post is definitely not pro-wolf: he allows Xel to stay in the majority while not even getting any credit for making Xel die.

Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)

I don't think that raeko voting me was inconsistent at all with her posting. I guess I just see the outcome of it as being more pro-wolf than others, and also it might make more sense for Xel to vote for me if they are both wolves. It is kind of the same deal as when I tried to put pressure on her yesterday: process of elimination leads me to want to look at her, in that she is not really doing anything wrong, but she is making a limited impact and so it may be easier to fake what she is doing.

For Freezin to be a wolf, he went for a refuge in audacity TWTBAW play by going afk and leaving a spite vote...on his wolf partner. He could not have known that this vote would turn out to be so pivotal, but he should known the risk that it would be, especially because Xel is pretty easy to get hanged a lot of the time. So, it is very interesting. It has been fun to see him be analytical today.

sun fan, I should write something more analytical about but my brain just keeps going "F U."

raeko

I am a bit biased because almost getting hanged at the last minute as seer after not playing in so long was very painful for me, which is why I have not really focused on sun fan as much, because I can never be as objective about it as the rest of you.

I have misread partners being genuinely mad at each other as clearing before (choof situation) and would say how FFR wolves treat their partners usually is closer to what choof did than what roundbox did. But, it is hard to see either of them as wolves. I just wanted to quote this again, since you should care about my reasoning and whether it makes sense, more than a tier list from me, I think.

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 07:20 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
yeah as soon as xel flipped i was like im fucking dead hahahaha

i tried guys uh idk what else you want me to say other than LOOK INTO ROUNDBOX HE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME REASONS TO BE CLEARED AS LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE

mellon_collie 05-5-2021 07:20 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
or if any of you have the god tone read plz halp

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:21 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4761025)
yeah as soon as xel flipped i was like im fucking dead hahahaha

i tried guys uh idk what else you want me to say other than LOOK INTO ROUNDBOX HE DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME REASONS TO BE CLEARED AS LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE

Thats true but he's mindmelding with me constantly.

The box is probably second on my list if its any consolation

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:22 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
roundbox

Hows this?

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:23 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I dont think another wagon here is the worst thing in the world

choof 05-5-2021 07:24 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4761029)
roundbox

Hows this?

was kinda thinkin about doing the same thing


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution