Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

PrawnSkunk 03-25-2015 08:18 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4294922)
Hello there, I'm new.

Three questions:
1. How can I change my profile pic?
2. What are the main guidelines of tournaments?
3. Where can I find replays?

Hi there, helphelp11! :)

You can change your avatar and profile information by navigating to your profile, and selecting "Profile Settings" under the "My Settings" tab.

Each tournament has their own guidelines and rules that are determined by the host. In the most popular tournament format, participants are divided into skill brackets called divisions, and are given several days (and unlimited attempts) each round to record the best score they can on their division's song. If you are interested in participating in a tournament, keep your eye on the Latest Events sidebar on the front-page for new tournaments with the "Registrations Open" tag.

Your replays can be viewed under the "Last 10 FFR Playback Games" block on your profile. You can also watch other players' replays by appending "/replay" to their profile URL.

If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment on my profile, or read through the Frequently Asked Questions!

Phaaze22 03-26-2015 01:12 PM

I've been around for a while now but I've decided to lose my forum posting virginity now. What's up good people of the FFR variety? =D

Kawaii025 03-26-2015 01:22 PM

Welcome new people. Hope you enjoy your stay~ ^__^

Mahou 03-26-2015 01:50 PM

Sup new peeps. If you want to make some new friends, feel free to talk to me about my "Friends/Rivalries" Group Chat. Welcome to FFR!

Rapta 03-26-2015 02:24 PM

hi

helphelp11 03-26-2015 11:43 PM

So, for the site-wide rules what would count as "low content messages?"

Deesu 03-27-2015 11:38 AM

well im back into DDR~

_Zenith_ 03-27-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4295401)
So, for the site-wide rules what would count as "low content messages?"

Low Content Messages A.K.A Shitposting. When in a serious thread say like this one, don't post like "Oh hey a bunch of noobs are coming in, let's haze them and take a ban for it" type deal.

Read Rapta's post for example, that's a low content message just saying Hi and not warmly welcoming new players :^ )

@Deezu glad you're into DDR, but this is FFR silly goose :^ ) Welcome!

helphelp11 03-27-2015 07:20 PM

Ah, thanks for the clarification Zenith. Nice D6 badge.

Defluxit 03-31-2015 03:15 PM

I am the biggest noob here. Zenith-senpai is sugoii. I'm new as well, call me Defluxit.

mrpreggers 04-2-2015 02:12 PM

wow hi defluxit from osu

Purplefridge 04-13-2015 01:46 AM

hey hi hello whats up

_Zenith_ 04-13-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purplefridge (Post 4303832)
hey hi hello whats up

Hello and Welcome to FFR :D

Nelus29 04-24-2015 04:22 PM

Hello my first account whas Nelus and its now Nelus29.

on my Nelus account i have try 10 times to recover my password and now mail back i dont no what it is. And the same on this account if i want recover my account than i have no mail at all. In begin it whas working and now its not working.

i play this game and i like it and try to get bether ;) Greetz

ps: sorry for my bad english. :)

SoFast 04-24-2015 04:30 PM

I'm just too new

call me fast

gold stinger 04-24-2015 06:06 PM

hi Nelus

hi Fast

Red Blaster 04-24-2015 06:12 PM

Greetz :cool:

Palm_Tree 04-25-2015 03:45 PM

Hello there. I just started playing StepMania recently, so I figured I would pop in and say hi! Really loving the game. I primarily view it as a self-improvement vehicle, but it's great to see a lot of similarly-minded individuals posting on the brag boards. Everyone seems so friendly.

I would like to get into FFR as well; I certainly hope that some of the engine-related drama exposed on the forums will get sorted soon.

Cheers!

_Zenith_ 04-25-2015 03:59 PM

Hello Palm!

As a rule of thumb, some of the players here (such as myself) who predominantly play FFR over another rhythm game use Stepmania as an improvement "vehicle". It's a great way to target specific skillsets and also push the boundaries of any player.

As a reminder to newer players, avoiding said FFR Drama is best as it is not pretty. It will resolve itself one way or another. I'm gonna find you; I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

Red Blaster 04-25-2015 06:39 PM

*kicks DarkBlaze around*

Jk dude, welcome to FFR!