Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

FoJaR 02-29-2016 10:50 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

i just got mats for awoken astaroth and awoken yomi.

cant wait to get yomi all awokened. gonna be good times i think.

also awoken AD lucifer hooray

Tokzic 03-2-2016 05:58 PM

hello i started playing this game apparently

so far i have acquired:

Durga, Goddess of the Hunt
Australis
Mistrain, Storm Dragon
Griffin, Hunter of Tempests
TAMADRA - Awaken Material??

pls help i have no idea what i'm doing

Tokzic 03-2-2016 05:58 PM

also somehow i have 1million gold what the fuck

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:09 PM

what's your friend ID i will be your friend

Tokzic 03-2-2016 06:13 PM

okay i also just pulled a phoenix resurrected

i have no clue how good any of this is but i imagine it must be decent since i can only equip like one of them at any given time

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:14 PM

that my friend will be awaken material for the shiva that you will roll at some point

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:18 PM

sent you a msg

tosh 03-2-2016 06:25 PM

Durga is a solid leader even though she is hard to use initially.
Australis is a really good sub.
Mistrain is kinda poopy but will work for now.
Griffin isn't great, but again will work for now.
Tamadra will be fed to either Durga or Australis once you evo them. Typically, evolved and ultimate evolved cards/monsters/whatever you call them have something called 'awakenings'. Pretty much they're little boosts that are specific to each card. I mentioned Durga and Australis because they are your two best cards atm and ones you'll find yourself using a lot.

You have 1 million gold because I'm assuming you ran level 1 of the 'One-Shot Challenge' currently going on. Having a lot of gold early on definitely eases some of the stress of leveling up your cards.

With your current box, I would one of the following teams:
Durga / Griffin, Phoenix, Hobgoblin, flex / Durga
Griffin and Phoenix are there because of their early game stats. Hobgoblin is the evolved version of the green Goblins that you have probably seen by now and its active skill is vital for early game Durga teams. The goal of this team is to try to match Dark, Fire, Wood, and Water on most turns. Can be pretty hard early on, but it definitely gives you a good idea of how to properly combo. Durga's ultimate evolution makes the leader skill activation much, much easier.

Australis / Griffin, Hobgoblin, flex wood card, flex wood card / Australis or Sylvie
In the early game you'll be tempted to make every team have every color available. However, mono-color teams can be incredibly strong in their own right. With this team you pretty much just try to make a row of Wood orbs.

My ID is 395,047,361 and my in-game name is Jess.
I have both Durga and Australis (though my Australis isn't yet evolved), so feel free to send me a message in-game if you want either of them up.

Edit: Oh yeah, for now you should try getting to Rank 30 so you can run Experience of a Lifetime in the Special tab. It gives 200k exp towards your rank and you'll instantly rank up to Rank 49 or so.

DarkManticoreX2 03-2-2016 06:32 PM

Adding you as well Tokzic, (ign Manti)

I have a good leader for beginning dungeons in Amaratseu. (she heals for more HP then most of the beginning things will hit you for).

Also have been working on a Norn team, which will be up every once in a while. She's a good helper for your wood monsters

FoJaR 03-2-2016 06:57 PM

manatee u smell

choof 03-2-2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4413339)
Also have been working on a Norn team, which will be up every once in a while.

sweet, gonna send you a f-
Quote:

She's a good helper for your wood monsters
FUCK

Kotarouchan 03-15-2016 01:21 AM

@Tokzic: Just sent you a Friend Invite. I have a Hypermax'd Durga up all the time.

Also, been loving the half stam on MP dungeons (only been farming Z8 and Dragon Rush).

choof 03-16-2016 03:50 PM

got myself a sonia gran, bubs. for the low price of one stone, but I feel it was justified since I destroyed the dungeon and got her to maybe 5%, maybe even lower. didn't proc the full heal, just the 100% gravity.

that was actually a pretty fun descend. don't really have a place for her tbh, although I do have a few monsters that could potentially go on a team. and she'll be great for my non-rem account, just grabbed a mystic stone knight on that account.

DDRBaller123 03-17-2016 07:58 AM

sooo japan has a pad arcade game. holy shit never knew that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwg5B_ZM9Q

DeltaNein 03-17-2016 10:08 AM

Oh boy more PAD people I can use their leaders hopefully

In case anyone asks I used to play a while back, almost 2 years ago, then lost the data, then picked the game back up again I think 3 months ago? But I hopped on at the right moment I guess cause I'm already rank 71 w/ 5.5 million gold stacked up. My ID is 357,497,384, in-game name is DeltaNine if anyone wants it.

So who do you all use for leaders? I currently have my Phantom Icedragon, Mirage Plesios filling that spot.

YoshL 03-17-2016 11:25 AM

caved and got LINKA. rippuuuuuuuu mp

linka, ars nova, apollo, pollux, amaterasu, linka

orb enhances up the butt though lol

Red Blaster 03-17-2016 11:48 AM

Linka is best waifu
Shame she can't currently be evo'd though..hopefully that means the GC collab is on its way

tosh 03-17-2016 12:03 PM

Groove Coasters Collab is currently in the coin dungeon rotation. So Linka can be uvo'd right now.

Rojaf 03-23-2016 03:38 PM

Anyone know which one of the current descend challenges rewards a light orb? I need one to awaken sakuya

Gradiant 03-23-2016 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rojaf (Post 4417763)
Anyone know which one of the current descend challenges rewards a light orb? I need one to awaken sakuya

The light jewel is currently a reward for Mephisto descend http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=1752

Rojaf 03-23-2016 05:52 PM

Bah. Of course it's the one I'm having trouble with.

choof 03-23-2016 10:28 PM

gotta evo wangren and d.izanami and I get an awoken hino
that will be my second awoken (sun)

Kotarouchan 03-24-2016 02:03 AM

Yay, my first time finishing the entire Descended Challenge!

Rojaf 03-24-2016 11:06 PM

wow nice. i'm still working on the last five.

i started running through endless corridors with awoken sakuya team, it was not doing nearly as much as my verdandi team. granted i never hit the 100x multiplier, closest i got was 64 i think.

even so, peak damage with verdandi team is much higher.

what kind of damage output do you sakuya people get?

Hurleyisgod 03-24-2016 11:14 PM

This is with a 9 combo, which i average, so its 81x.

YoshL 03-24-2016 11:55 PM

that was 10 combo i think

Rojaf 03-25-2016 01:02 AM

wow yoshl.

wow.

how many light combos and how many tpas do you need to do that kind of damage?

my max output with my monogreen verdandi team was like 6mil on my liu bei and 3 ish on the rest of my monsters i think, and that was a fluke.

i can routinely hit like 1.5 mil liu bei and 1 mil ish on the rest.

hmmhmmhmmm

Rojaf 03-25-2016 01:07 AM

like peak with blowing skills on boss etc is like 2-3 mil on liubei and over 1 on the rest. but normal damage output is in the hundredks with no skills and only one tpa,

Kotarouchan 03-25-2016 01:53 AM

I wish I had a Sakuya on my NA account but I don't... Been messing with A. Shiva, Verdandi, A. Ama, and LKali teams to do them though.

Gradiant 03-25-2016 05:57 AM

Easier lvl 10, had to stall the 99 turns of Parvati's 300k damage absorb though, that really sucked lmao

YoshL 03-25-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rojaf (Post 4418159)
wow yoshl.

wow.

how many light combos and how many tpas do you need to do that kind of damage?

my max output with my monogreen verdandi team was like 6mil on my liu bei and 3 ish on the rest of my monsters i think, and that was a fluke.

i can routinely hit like 1.5 mil liu bei and 1 mil ish on the rest.

hmmhmmhmmm

i did a dkali -> apollo which pretty much consistently will give you at least 2 light TPA, on average, I think the calculated payout is at least 3 TPA and 1 combo of 3, which is what I got with the activation. i skyfalled another light combo or something, and this was during dragon zombie (drag. stats enhanced) and a Kanna buff (1.5x extra damage), and Kanna has triple TPAs, plus the full enhanced board from yomi

a.k.a. Kanna was using a ~500x multiplier lol (not including enhanced because that's tough to calculate)

hurley averaging 9 combo is pretty bullshit when the average board has between 7 and 8 combo (much closer to 7 combo)

given around a 7 combo with a light TPA contained, you'd usually see numbers from like 750k to 1 mil+ on each of your light subs I think (conservative estimate, given that you TPA). Basically, if you can activate (and combo the majority of the board) you're nuking whatever you see, unless it's a really stupid descend. You normally hit the 2 million mark on a lucky skyfall set for the 10 combo, or after an lkali->elia board or something where you can get multiple TPAs. 2 million plus is not normal lol

edit:
just tested with a hypermaxed sakuya
9 combo with 1 light tpa was right around 1 million
12 combo with 1 light tpa and 1 light 3 match was 2.2 million

edit 2 lol:

choof 03-25-2016 04:06 PM

man I want a sakuya now
w/ a decent board from urd and titan I can generally hit close to 1m on both leads and hino
which is going to change soon since all I need now for awoken hino is wangren
bought king dragon or whatever from coin dungeons since they're half off, trying to find a a super king ruby but just realized that ruby dragons are up tomorrow
FUC

oh well, I'm one step closer to having awoken I&I as well

ps for those that don't know: tamadras are invading castle of satan. the invade is pretty rare but it's 100% drop rate

YoshL 03-25-2016 05:55 PM

the best part is, once apollo's uvo comes out I can most likely go for even more damage, since i'll ahve the attributes covered w/ him and ars nova. would replace susano with linka for maximum burst from kanna

Rojaf 03-25-2016 10:31 PM

yeah i have very few good subs for sakuya atm. very few.

Red Blaster 03-25-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4418257)
the best part is, once apollo's uvo comes out I can most likely go for even more damage, since i'll ahve the attributes covered w/ him and ars nova. would replace susano with linka for maximum burst from kanna

He's getting a third evo?
I have his L/F and L/W

YoshL 03-25-2016 11:29 PM

l/g, adds 2 turn light skyfall increase with his active, replaces light row awakenings with light enhance

it's available in jp already, but not in na yet. he's a unicorn

Red Blaster 03-25-2016 11:40 PM

Sounds pretty sweet, Apollo was my starter so it's always cool to see him get new upgrades.

choof 03-26-2016 07:22 PM

AWOKEN HINO IS MINE

asdf

Rojaf 03-27-2016 08:59 PM

i'm working on hino now. stupid mythlits. i'll probably farm two of them next friday so i can evo him, and then i just need to evo wangren and izanami and then it's awoken hino time.

also working on awoken venus for my sakuya team, but i need a sowilo descend since i doubt i can handle queen's banquet challege descend.

OH WELL WORKIN ON AWOKEN MONSTERS

Rojaf 03-27-2016 09:05 PM

oh also i need another light orb why do i never have light orbs.

tosh 03-28-2016 11:35 PM

First time 0-stoning levels 9 and 10 in a challenge dungeon set. (sun)
Level 9

Level 10

Level 10 results screen

choof 03-30-2016 12:30 PM

finally got r/b grimoire, theurgia

choof 03-30-2016 10:11 PM

so a while ago I rolled a norem character and tried to brute force some easy descend w/30 stam and a ton of stones but wasn't able to do it
so I made a new one just recently, stuck with fire so I could best friend my urd

in the course of like the last two days, I've gotten naga, lil red dragon, and I just got a gigas rofl

Kotarouchan 03-31-2016 04:50 AM

Not making any promises, but rolled an Urd. We'll see what happens.

choof 03-31-2016 02:02 PM

do I have you added?
I main urd
still working on plus eggs and I need one more latent but otherwise she's nearly maxed out

I just pulled a norn lmao

Rojaf 03-31-2016 02:42 PM

Hey just added you, im zapy on pad

choof 03-31-2016 03:42 PM

send again because I didn't read that and probably just rejected you lol

Kotarouchan 03-31-2016 04:44 PM

yes, choof, we're already friends (Kasumi).

Rojaf 04-4-2016 03:58 PM

Fucking bleach machine

Kotarouchan 04-4-2016 06:19 PM

lol, Bleach.

250 Machine: Got a Nut. (Pretty much telling me to finish my I&I/Sarasvati team)

choof 04-6-2016 05:43 PM

I have a huge issue with rerolling alts but this time I might keep it because I pulled an ichigo
unfortunately I bumped my isis back down to pre-evo so I could do her awoken evo for i&i team, I suppose I could pair up with her still but I wouldn't get maximum damage output

so for now I'm using ichigo and sonia gran and destroying shinees like no tomorrow

choof 04-8-2016 12:12 PM

we did it

think I'm gonna work on a.i&i now

Red Blaster 04-22-2016 01:13 PM

Nothing interesting at PAX, bunch of hired models cosplaying as various waifus and you can submit hiscores with their hypermaxed B/Y Isis team but not much else.

AragakiAyase 04-22-2016 01:15 PM

which waifus tho

DaBackpack 04-22-2016 01:23 PM

yay got my first hypermax, Blonia

Red Blaster 04-22-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4424995)
which waifus tho

Mostly the Valks not gonna lie D.Valk was pretty cute. I might go snap pictures for you guys if you want

AragakiAyase 04-22-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4425005)
Mostly the Valks not gonna lie D.Valk was pretty cute. I might go snap pictures for you guys if you want

yes please

Red Blaster 04-22-2016 03:20 PM

Apparently they all went to lunch or something. I'll swing back later.

also it was B.Valk who was super cute :/

Gradiant 04-22-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4424994)
Nothing interesting at PAX, bunch of hired models cosplaying as various waifus and you can submit hiscores with their hypermaxed B/Y Isis team but not much else.

Lame, cool you could check it out though. At least the in-game event we have because of PAX is alright.

choof 05-2-2016 12:27 PM

awoken i&i is mine

tosh 05-17-2016 07:57 AM

So glad I got this done early so I don't have to worry about it.

choof 05-17-2016 09:22 AM

very nice
I'm in top 30% at the moment, will have to read up on the dungeon and learn how to hold onto light orbs

meimei has been consistently ruining my runs

ALSO, jewels and ***an can drop from this

choof 05-17-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4432775)
ALSO, jewels and ***an can drop from this

jhgdfkjhagwserr

DaBackpack 05-17-2016 12:47 PM

Got Kanna from the Godfest and Sakuya from the magic stone bundle pull!!

Red Blaster 05-17-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4432775)
meimei has been consistently ruining my runs

Same here

Contrapasso 05-29-2016 11:49 PM

pulled a lightning

Red Blaster 06-1-2016 08:25 PM

Got a +50 L. Kali from players choice.
I'm alright with this pull.

choof 06-2-2016 12:11 AM

roughly half of my pulls were shit
good pulls: uriel, yomi, susano, l.kali (who is already ult evo'd), a second i&i
shit pulls: leeza, light sirius, mistrain, genie

was really hoping for something to go on my a.i&i team but oh well

Red Blaster 06-2-2016 04:59 AM

Do you use Kali? I usually see your Urd, but I forget what else. I might toss her up as a leader once I get her evo materials.

tosh 06-2-2016 06:12 AM

I pulled my Blue Sonia waifu, so everything is alright in the world.

kjwkjw 06-2-2016 06:52 AM

6 pulls, DKali and Indra from the featured cards.
Perhaps one day I'll have a Ra Dragon team if I start working on Isis and Fat Chocobo.

choof 06-2-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4436092)
Do you use Kali? I usually see your Urd, but I forget what else. I might toss her up as a leader once I get her evo materials.

probably won't use l.kali for a bit, don't have a team for her just yet. could look up a farmable team I suppose
I still use urd for farming, but I'm moving over to a.i&i for dungeons. actually later today I'm probably gonna go and delete a bunch of urds from my friend list and post on the reddit for more ryune friends. I only have two that main her lol

edit: well looking at the reddit guide for l.kali, it actually looks like I might have a decent team?
l.kali/lightning/d.izamani/a.isis/a.yomi/l.kali
think this might work alright

DarkManticoreX2 06-2-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4424994)

Lmao fuck you were at pax east too?

Red Blaster 06-2-2016 02:47 PM

No way, don't tell me you were there too Manti?

Xiang Mei is op as hell. I may stop using Ra altogether if I can rack up the remaining points I need for her.

DarkManticoreX2 06-2-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4436184)
No way, don't tell me you were there too Manti?

Xiang Mei is op as hell. I may stop using Ra altogether if I can rack up the remaining points I need for her.

I was, spent a lot of time in the Free play smash room, but I made it around the expo center with some of my friends as well.

HammyMcSquirrel 06-3-2016 11:40 PM

I can't decide on which monster to evolve to their final evolution first, Baal or Kushinadahime. I have to wait on an Extreme King Metal Dragon for both. :mad:

YoshL 06-3-2016 11:59 PM

status update

also pulled eschamali after the ss

whee

Gradiant 06-4-2016 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 4436829)
I can't decide on which monster to evolve to their final evolution first, Baal or Kushinadahime. I have to wait on an Extreme King Metal Dragon for both. :mad:

What teams do you run? If you do anything with light rows, then Baal. Kush isn't a good leader, but she's a great damage reduction sub and the ultimate adds some decent awoken skills and tiny bit of a stat improvement.

choof 06-11-2016 04:14 PM

first time finishing an entire challenge series
sonia gran was super tough, must have tried it at least 10 times
did it on the toilet so I went in somewhat blind, just looked up what zero blast does and thank god I popped a.isis after draco summon dragon lord lol

but anyway i'm pretty sure i deleted everyone in the thread because none of you use ryune, rip

sorry

Gradiant 06-11-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4440341)
but anyway i'm pretty sure i deleted everyone in the thread because none of you use ryune, rip

Your loss