Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

jessiebessie 08-10-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4692138)
ayyy u go jess u go

u thought i was a wolf :-(

i didnt have reads yet bc making reads day1 is hard (and i am lazy) lol

Funnygurl555 08-10-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4692139)
u thought i was a wolf :-(

i didnt have reads yet bc making reads day1 is hard (and i am lazy) lol

you werent there for eod :P

jessiebessie 08-10-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4692140)
you werent there for eod :P

It was an accident! I fell asleep! lol

Funnygurl555 08-10-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4692141)
It was an accident! I fell asleep! lol

i know that now; thought it was strategic last night

ah well, youre as town as they come now buddy. and as sunfan said the games very easy cause of you

mamas proud:')

Enquisit 08-10-2019 02:34 PM

[tbwg]dragonguy[/tbwg]

Enquisit 08-10-2019 02:35 PM

[twvg]dragonman[/twvg]

Enquisit 08-10-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692132)
cocoa
i'll start here

nice work, jess

dragonguy

Svaz 08-10-2019 02:36 PM

Heya enquisit, it's [twgv] & also dragonmega is a she

I dunno I wanna prod _Zenith_ and see what's up

psychoangel691 08-10-2019 02:38 PM

hmmm I don't really have too much else right now after reading the rest. I need to look through each individual person.
shadow was kind of funny to me because he'd asked where Harford county was even though he and I had talked a TON to the point of talking about a meetup so he definitely knew I was in Maryland, lol. It felt like a forced way to make conversation and I wish I'd gotten to call that out earlier but oops.

sun fan is pretty town read for me right now even though I always think he's wolf cause of old games, lol
hate had eod vote on a wolf and hasn't seemed too suspect yet to me
MML has seemed pretty actively trying to solve the game to me so far and DBP ended up moving away from him by EOD

That's all my thoughts for right now, I'll be watching how this day unfolds O_o

Svaz 08-10-2019 02:39 PM

jessiebessie MVP

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:10 PM

Currently second place in my bracket for the OT. Doesn't seem like D2 has AAA'd the song yet.

I might grind it out idk FFR doesn't run as smooth as IIDX does, at least not on my PC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4692111)
tbh most towniest was probably me. I was the least likely to bus, even vs dbp, since there was no apparent strategy with my game. They probably went to dbp to avoid being doctor'd, as they prolly thought a doc would be on my ass.

Surely you do not believe you where more confirmed town the DBP?
But since you'll still probably town, I'll just leave it as that. Such a brag is still gross to me though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692126)

That equinist guy is my top town atm,selfishly like the prods against me d1

When did that happen? Help me read her better and quote them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4692149)
jessiebessie MVP

There are nine roles (count them on the first page, nine) that have N1 actions.

If we believe that Jess is town then yeah, one of them would be a wolf and we gotta thunderdome

But if Jess is a wolf it is not that unlikely to have had two town roles target DPB I dont think, considering wolves can also roll the tracker and using the tracker on the obvious nightkill is not that bad of a strat. If anything, it causes someone to out themselves to save their skin, and (*quick check*) A muthafukin 8 of those 9 roles have actions past N1....

Again, I don't have a reason to suspect Jessie. I just think some of you are taking the info as a little too sure though.

Enquisit 08-10-2019 03:11 PM

why would this jessie person do that

we have all the info we need

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:13 PM

All that said, it's still probably a good idea to solve Zenith and Cocoa now and if we determine who they are that'll tell us what Jess is. I think if it is a wolf's trap to have them out themselves that sucks but ignoring the check is more stupid then the risk

Since Cocoa has votes I'll park one on Zenith

Enquisit 08-10-2019 03:14 PM

you talk too much for such flawed conclusions

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:17 PM

Also

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4692144)
[tbwg]dragonguy[/tbwg]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4692145)
[twvg]dragonman[/twvg]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4692146)
dragonguy

Had to quote someone on that third try to see what you where doing wrong, which makes me feel this was legit you not knowing the tags.

100% understandable for a new player to not know their first vote.

But in you're actual first vote, you popped off that vote on me pretty quickly without much of a hassle.

I know, I know, lets just say I'm tunneling too bad and come back to your weird D0 later then. I'm just noting this for this future

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4692156)
you talk too much for such flawed conclusions

By all means, I'll step off stage and let you tear my ass a new one. Go at it!

Enquisit 08-10-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692158)
By all means, I'll step off stage and let you tear my ass a new one. Go at it!

you are smart enough to figure it out yourself

why would jessiegirl as wolf try to out dragongirl and zenithman as town? what motivation would be behind that as a wolf play versus a town play, and what's most likely? what is town likely to do in either scenario and what do they need to do?

once you've answered this, you will understand why going down certain paths is not viable

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enquisit (Post 4692159)
you are smart enough to figure it out yourself

why would jessiegirl as wolf try to out dragongirl and zenithman as town? what motivation would be behind that as a wolf play versus a town play, and what's most likely? what is town likely to do in either scenario and what do they need to do?

once you've answered this, you will understand why going down certain paths is not viable

OK that's a legit question

First off, the wolves would not be trying to out them as towns. You see, the wolves would want to force them to out their roles. The motivation here is to see which roles are the most dangerous to wolves, and those would be nightkilled next.

So for example, in a world where Jessie is on the wolf team. They go for the obvious kill (which is not HateandHatred no matter what his ego says) and are confident for one reason or another there is no doctor in the game.

They are confident he is getting targeted by trackers/watchers though, but not all roles are equal.

We have a watcher N1 only
A tracker for N1 and N3
2 Jacks for N1, n2 and 3
And a bunch of other possibles that clearly didn't happen.

If Jessie as wolf pushes that one of the other 2 are wolves, the very likely thing is that both of them will have to claim what they where doing targeting DBP, and are going to get pushed to out their role.

With the information, wolves can determine who is more dangerous. For example, the 2 Jack of all Trades are way more dangerous to wolves then that one Watcher who no longer has any actions.

Of course the other 2 saw Jessie as well more then likely, but if Jessie made the kill and did her action then it wouldn't prove she's the wolf. It just becomes this big 3 way guessing game.

The one flaw you can point to in this is that if the other 2 flip town then that makes Jessie the obvious wolf but, you be surprised how often that type of thing happens if the wolves feel they can get two free days before they have to pay the piper

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:34 PM

SO to make clear

No, not saying Jessie is a wolf. Just not saying that there is a wolf between Zenith and Cocoa and Jessie can still be lying with the possibility of gains

They are not trying to out town as town, but town as roles in my hypothetical that may not be real

MixMasterLar 08-10-2019 03:35 PM

So now, Enquisit, show me the path that is viable