Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   TC_Halogen - AMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125939)

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 08:06 PM

TC_Halogen - AMA

(or ask me anything, for short)

Initially, I opted out of having questions asked to me in a thread because I was semi-concerned with these cluttering up the forums as is, but it seems like devonin is opting into making a sub-forum, which is pretty nice. These are interesting to read, so it's perfectly alright with me as long as it doesn't cause issues on the forums, haha :)

With that being said -- ask me anything. I will answer any questions as long as they aren't trolly/stupid.

awein999 09-16-2012 08:07 PM

Re: TC_Halogen - AMA

what do you like most about the ffr community?

SK8R43 09-16-2012 08:09 PM

Am i cool? -_-

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-16-2012 08:10 PM

I am treading on a very tight rope

but

Who is the one user in the community that you CANNOT stand?

And also, most embarrassing moment?

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 3769841)
what do you like most about the ffr community?

I've been with FFR for a very long time... almost eight years. Through those eight years, a lot has happened to me. There's definitely been many highs and many lows. I got admitted into one of the best high schools into Chicago, was really active in extra-curricular activities and clubs, and was pretty popular despite how timid I was at times. However, I hit some of my biggest lows during this time (and not all of them were my fault, either). I lost touch with my parents and felt like I could never talk to them seriously, I ended up getting bullied my senior year of high school, lost a lot of friends, and got kicked out of school for truancy (goes along with the bullying issue). Things have gotten better though, I feel like my life has settled quite a bit and I am enjoying it a lot.

What does this have to do with the question? Well, it goes along with the fact that I was actively on FFR during a good majority of this time. Through the toughest points of my life, I always felt like I had someone to talk to, even if I never had a true personal connection. I'm now an active member of the community, at 21 (compared to the 13 when I started). I wouldn't change my experience on FFR for anything, even though I've had issues with a few people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 3769842)
Am i cool? -_-

Yes, you are. I very much like you as a user and you are an inspiration to one handed players everywhere.

Zekramcross 09-16-2012 08:16 PM

Which online community you can't stand at all that you were a part of?

Trogdor!!!! 09-16-2012 08:20 PM

What's your favorite Wonka candy

00Razor00 09-16-2012 08:25 PM

do you love me?

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3769843)
I am treading on a very tight rope

but

Who is the one user in the community that you CANNOT stand?

And also, most embarrassing moment?

That question doesn't tread on a tight rope whatsoever. Honestly, this question is easy to answer and I don't care what they think of me but... I absolutely can't stand Findarian. I was very close to reaming him out after he tried splitting up the Team Pony team. After a four day break (note: no usable computer without asking Kayla), I came back to the Skype chat to see a conversation topic that really irritated me. I then left the chat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekramcross (Post 3769859)
Which online community you can't stand at all that you were a part of?

Honestly, I really haven't been on too many online communities, and the ones that I have been on (and/or are on right now) don't bother me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 3769869)
What's your favorite Wonka candy

Nerds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3769879)
do you love me?

I answered this on my profile when it was up temporarily, and I'll answer it here too: I like you as a person, but you definitely have your moments where you piss me off. You're chill but can definitely be a prick when you want to be. (See, I said I would answer honestly.)

AlexDest 09-16-2012 08:37 PM

Am I loved?

Trogdor!!!! 09-16-2012 08:40 PM

If you wanted anyone to make a AMA thread that hasn't already who would it be?

samurai7694 09-16-2012 08:41 PM

What is your most favorite and least favorite word?

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDest (Post 3769900)
Am I loved?

You're an awesome person that has been through quite a bit in the past few years. I know you're busy with schooling and you're making the best effort to be as productive as you can to make sure things get better for you.

In addition to that, you've been really nice to me since we first talked. Honestly, I don't even know how long ago that was -- you were a pretty big inspiration as a SM player when I was still trying to get the hang of the game. You're someone that I'd love to meet and (as a friend) I love you a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 3769905)
If you wanted anyone to make a AMA thread that hasn't already who would it be?

devonin or Reincarnate. Both of them are incredibly intelligent and would have a lot of insightful things to contribute when given the chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 3769907)
What is your most favorite and least favorite word?

I love the word "convoluted". Something about being complex makes me feel cool using it.

I hate pseudo because a part of me dies a little inside when I pronounce the first syllable and realize that it somehow equates to "pseu" instead of su. The english language sucks.

Wayward Vagabond 09-16-2012 08:43 PM

whats the most angry ive ever made and what was it that i did

~Zero~ 09-16-2012 08:44 PM

You might not love Razor, but surely you love me, right? :D

MinaciousGrace 09-16-2012 08:45 PM

what is UR favit file of mine pls

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3769915)
whats the most angry ive ever made and what was it that i did

honestly, I can't remember anything that you did that has made me upset in the past ASIDE from the post you made in my Jamais Vu thread (about it not being threadworthy).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zero~ (Post 3769918)
You might not love Razor, but surely you love me, right? :D

You -really- have to ask that question? We've collaborated on projects, dealt with all sort of pad-related endeavors, competed against each other in FFR tournaments, chit-chat on ThirdStyle quite frequently, and had a ton of small talk at random points throughout the last five years. Of course I love you. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3769921)
what is UR favit file of mine pls

I haven't played one of your files in a long time, but I absolutely loved playing Mina's OP and Kryptonite.

Wayward Vagabond 09-16-2012 09:15 PM

that post was a joke lol

Coolboyrulez0 09-16-2012 09:17 PM

When and on what are we going to collab (be it for FFR or SM)?

TC_Halogen 09-16-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 3769997)
that post was a joke lol

it didn't seem like it ;_;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3770000)
When and on what are we going to collab (be it for FFR or SM)?

Whenever you want ;)