Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

because trust me nobody was as surprised at botchi's claim as I was

Charu 02-25-2016 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411392)
because trust me nobody was as surprised at botchi's claim as I was

He read you town

HE READ YOU TOWN

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!?!?!?!?!

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410118)
I'm going to take a gamble, I think I know what you are thinking. I'm going to change my stance and i believe that he was almost certainly a wolf. If I am correct on what you are thinking, you will understand why.

this right here is where he confirmed it for me

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410529)
fuck. I'm making a reads list but i live in two possible worlds right now lol. The scary part is, the way this day is going, there is a good chance it's going to be a very, very chaotic EOD.

@DBP do you see what I mean?

and he continues pocketing me here

xiz yeah why did you lead me on buddy

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:30 PM

p.s. the two possible worlds are where EITHER roundbox or helphelp are wolves

Charu 02-25-2016 11:31 PM

I still stand firm that helphelp is town.

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:32 PM

yeah I know xiz sometimes fakeclaims PRs to try to take the hit for them, but to just sit there and let me do it, making me look like a total idiot while I thought I was doing town a favor, really pissed me off

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:33 PM

which begs the question, how precisely did xiz know how many wolves there were

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411344)
I feel really betrayed right now and really don't want to believe it.

And to make it worst, he through out a random green check out there at Eod when there was a lot of chaos.

Fuck him, fuck him so hard.

I want to vote him 100x over, but... ngsajkngjklngsljknglkds

Yeah blame Xiz

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:35 PM

something something tunneling xiz but I am fucking mad

TWG King Dedede 02-25-2016 11:35 PM

Alright, I'm going to bed instead of finishing this read through. I think rzr and Charu are town (in that order) and will probably sheep them for now. I don't like DBP's tone here, but I'll refrain from weighing in until I read through the events. And I think cedolad's and Zenith's openings were both very scummy.

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:36 PM

just to clarify, I am not actually the psychic

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:37 PM

jesus fuck he never tried to stop me even

he did something like "omg, so sorry botchi" at EoD which makes me curious

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411091)
dont kill botchi

botchi im so sorry lol

this fucking shit right here

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:38 PM

which confuses me, I don't know if he's apologizing for voting, or he realized how badly he and I fucked up with the psychic softing and apologized to the real psychic

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:40 PM

so, there, that's literally all I know about the situation

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411384)
Is this the response to my question about why you claimed?

I didn't like the EoD votes and wanted to make a complete mess and hopefully produce more information in "that crazy 5 min".

I mean, I spent the entire Day 2 saying the opposite of what I think and doing nearly the complete reverse meta of my Day 1. I felt like I was too easy to read and needed to do something to change everyone's perspective of this game.

I'm not sure how successful that was, but I'm happy my 1-shot vigi hit something even if it was blocked.

The SK probably expected YoshL to get roleblocked and wanted to "kill him too" to bypass the roleblock and make him die.

I'm really upset at how YoshL didn't roleblock himself, but at same time, even if he did, he could have died anyway. I think they just played really well. I do see how easily this could paint me as the SK.

I'm also out of abilities since I just used my last 1 shot vigi.

The cool thing is that since I'm out of abilities, I'm cool with dying at any point if you need a safe lynch later on and still can't come to any conclusions.

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:40 PM

if it makes you feel better Charu, you're pretty much lock town for feeling "betrayed" at this point

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411408)
I didn't like the EoD votes and wanted to make a complete mess and hopefully produce more information in "that crazy 5 min".

I mean, I spent the entire Day 2 saying the opposite of what I think and doing nearly the complete reverse meta of my Day 1. I felt like I was too easy to read and needed to do something to change everyone's perspective of this game.

I'm not sure how successful that was, but I'm happy my 1-shot vigi hit something even if it was blocked.

The SK probably expected YoshL to get roleblocked and wanted to "kill him too" to bypass the roleblock and make him die.

I'm really upset at how YoshL didn't roleblock himself, but at same time, even if he did, he could have died anyway. I think they just played really well. I do see how easily this could paint me as the SK.

The cool thing is that since I'm out of abilities, I'm cool with dying at any point if you need a safe lynch later on and still can't come to any conclusions.

why the fuck would we ever lynch you when you're confirmed and no lynch is on

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411408)

explain this for me?