Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Going to the movie

flashflash

Occams razor just cut yo ass.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:34 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

flashflash, you have a red check on raeko, but you want me to die.

nani the fuck

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:35 PM

Plus everything u said is bogus and not believable at all

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615336)
flashflash, you have a red check on raeko, but you want me to die.

nani the fuck

I was in that situation a few games ago.

It means, unsuprisingly, he's a wolf.

Shocker

FreezinIce 03-31-2018 07:37 PM

And so are you but in deferrance of keeping today as simple as possible, I'll leave roasting u for tomorrow

Leaving for real now

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:41 PM

I'm trying to figure out how that could make sense, but I'm failing.

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:42 PM

Charu anything you want to say before phase ends ?

Charu 03-31-2018 07:49 PM

Sure, if town misses, town loses.

Pretty simple, no pressure.

If this isn't our guy, then ah well.

Charu 03-31-2018 07:50 PM

Still pretty sure that it's our guy though. His seer claim is not very good as there's a lot of holes.

If he is the seer though, then he denied it a bit too hard then than he should have (when voting roundbox with me).

Hakulyte 03-31-2018 07:58 PM

Well, Raeko seems to have the better progression despite not having clear greenchecks so..

flashflash

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:00 PM

Stop posting

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:01 PM

flashflash account (3) - mellon_collie, FreezinIce, Hakulyte
Hakulyte (1) - flashflash account
not voting - Charu

Insta occurred at post #610.

inDheart 03-31-2018 08:04 PM

flashflash account was lynched. They were
the CEO of Junker Expensive Corp., ZeroPaymentDown - a Wolf.

Night 3 begins now and will last about 16 hours, ending at noon server time on April 1.

IT IS NIGHT. DO NOT POST!

inDheart 04-1-2018 12:01 PM

In the night...

mellon_collie has died. They were
Agent 2.5, the Seer.

Day 3 begins now, and will last 12 hours ending at 12am on April 2.

It is day. You may post!

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:19 PM

Looks like Charu will decide the game.

I'm forced to vote FreezinIce and he's forced to vote me because Charu is clear from Raeko.

So, the main thing this phase is going to be about why.

FFA stick with me most of the game and ignored FreezinIce to distance from each others.

Freezin played super safe all game while I did my usual seer cover shenanigans.

Looks like he knew flashflash was a wolf when he pointed out my "Found you" post in the EoD with Anti-Pearl.

Not much of alignment indicative stuff coming in mind. Going to reread FFA's iso vs Freezin's.

inDheart 04-1-2018 12:23 PM

FreezinIce (1) - Hakulyte
not voting - FreezinIce, Charu

Charu 04-1-2018 12:35 PM

Feel like this is pretty simple deduction.

But Sure, I'll be a nice birb and wait for the convincing posts.

For the record, I could still be a wolf, Haku. I'm not 100% confirmed, just 99% or whatever.

Charu 04-1-2018 12:36 PM

Actually no, I'm dumb, I forgot I was the green check for mellon

Charu 04-1-2018 12:36 PM

Maaaaaaaaaaan, I don't wanna

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615010)
hello

So I feel Freezi had a very weak d1, and now I'm not quite sure about his push on Pearl. can you elaborate a bit please Freezi?

Post with a quote in it: #324

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615018)
Freezinice

Yeah, you lashing out like this really has solidified it. Not only was my suspicions not lip service, you're using this as your only say against me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615023)
Wat

Uhhh probably?

@Freezin

Can you reread the context around these quotes and explain where you were at ?