Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727784)
haha you're town

haha I'm just a townie!

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4727770)
the latter part being generally in the context of "hey dbp isn't being loud and myopic, he's wolfing" which is actually a thing people still use to justify scumreads on me in recent games

I'm just a person, stop it

even if someone else were playing like you rn i'd have suspicions, ftr

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727786)
even if someone else were playing like you rn i'd have suspicions, ftr

I really don't think you're the godfather

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 05:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ayy we did it mikey we're town reading each other

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727788)
ayy we did it mikey we're town reading each other


ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727788)
ayy we did it mikey we're town reading each other

... "now join me on T-Force!"

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 05:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727783)
if you're talking about mml, I've been confident he's town all day

Oh. Then what did you mean by "solving MML"?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727791)
Oh. Then what did you mean by "solving MML"?

it was just what I spent a majority of my reading on last night, it doesn't really "mean" anything

flashflash account 04-28-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
wolfe have you committed to a stance on xiz yet?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The DBP votes are ew and lazy. Especially from Funny

Funny fucking stop trying to defend Xiz. Go come up with another feasible wolfteam instead or something

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727794)
The DBP votes are ew and lazy. Especially from Funny

Funny fucking stop trying to defend Xiz. Go come up with another feasible wolfteam instead or something

DBP/wolfe/literally anyone

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727795)
DBP/wolfe/literally anyone

DBP has posted more times then his wolfself ever has and he's pointing out legit inconsistencies in Xiz's explanaitions and logic, doing work that youre not even attempting to prod or explain yourself.

Just because he's making your stance of letting Xiz live looks fucking stupid doesn't make him a wolf. You quoting yourself on an old and already shitty DBP reads and ignoring his content does indicate that your not trying to solve him though.

DBP isn't the lynch this phase. If youre gonna try and talk me put of Xiz, you and Funny better stop wasting my time and give me believable worlds where Xiz isnt a wolf

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Not worlds where he is wolf and ee keep him around

Worlds where he isnt and we have legit good chancds pf hitting the real ones

So far you've failed to do this

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 06:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I wanna come back to this since I read it while working earlier and thought I misunderstood, but even now no matter which way I look at it, it doesn't make much sense.

So the premise is "There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light."

When asked why, Xiz explains by saying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727574)
If you were a wolf and wanted leetic dead so badly from being the counterwagon d1, you would have convinced your team to not block me and allow me to shoot leetic because thats what my plan of action was. There is NO way you could have fully known who I was going to shoot (because i was initially gonna shoot Ull), so for ME it looks better for you.

But if MML was a wolf, why would he want you to shoot the counterwagon?
Sure, he'd *post* as much in thread asking you to do so, since shooting the counterwagon D0 is an established Vigi tactic that has some merit. But after phase end?

Why would a wolf ever go to his partners and convince them to *not* block a claimed/unclaimed vigi? Especially if that vigi has explicitly told said wolf that he'll shoot whoever he decides? It's kind of a reach to believe you think your getting blocked puts MML in a positive light

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
so there's this bougie whole foods-esque co op a block from my place that i hate going to because of the prices and i'm against organic food (i mean it's good but it's marketed as healthier which is an excuse for it to be more expensive which is like hell no)

anyway i found a spinach paneer pizza on naan bread and this super fruit green tea for dinner tn and it was just 5 bucks and i'm both excited and very happy. this tea's good

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727800)
Not worlds where he is wolf and ee keep him around

Worlds where he isnt and we have legit good chancds pf hitting the real ones

So far you've failed to do this

uhhhh
xiz could be the 1x vig?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
right now, I would lean 95% wolf, 5% vig
if xiz stuck with the rescind then they would be the lynch today
maybe I'm just bad but I'm 99% sure that xiz slot can be solved before lynching it, so why lynch it
I currently don't think dbp is responding well anyway

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 06:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727801)
I wanna come back to this since I read it while working earlier and thought I misunderstood, but even now no matter which way I look at it, it doesn't make much sense.

So the premise is "There is a good chance that wolves blocked me, and in return fucked themselves over for me shooting leetic. This puts MML actually into better light."

When asked why, Xiz explains by saying:



But if MML was a wolf, why would he want you to shoot the counterwagon?
Sure, he'd *post* as much in thread asking you to do so, since shooting the counterwagon D0 is an established Vigi tactic that has some merit. But after phase end?

Why would a wolf ever go to his partners and convince them to *not* block a claimed/unclaimed vigi? Especially if that vigi has explicitly told said wolf that he'll shoot whoever he decides? It's kind of a reach to believe you think your getting blocked puts MML in a positive light

Though tbf after thinking about this, I think this is only AI if we also believe Xiz wrote that it makes MML look better specifically to establish further ground for townreading MML. Given that there's a billion easier ways ("tone", "obstinacy", etc) to accomplish that same goal, I don't think Xiz very likely uses this weak-reasoned one to do so.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727790)
... "now join me on T-Force!"

truly the move

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727794)
The DBP votes are ew and lazy. Especially from Funny

Funny fucking stop trying to defend Xiz. Go come up with another feasible wolfteam instead or something

then stop trying to kill xiz and i'll stop talking about him

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
oh look there's bolth hi bolth

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727804)
right now, I would lean 95% wolf, 5% vig
if xiz stuck with the rescind then they would be the lynch today
maybe I'm just bad but I'm 99% sure that xiz slot can be solved before lynching it, so why lynch it
I currently don't think dbp is responding well anyway

If he's 95% a wolf start acting like it.

DBP has responded as well as he ever has. You just don't have a better target and DBP is rocking your boat too much

I'm starting to really believe if i never came back and challenged it you'd have slid me in the wolf pile too. You dont come off as guinine to me and haven't for awhile

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
to tinfoil haku even further, unless the wolf team is exactly xiz/leetic/fg, we have plenty of opportunities to look for players with partner equity with xiz

but since xiz isn't flipped, associatives with xiz are meaningless and flipping them will only resolve slots if they do in fact flip wolf, and they could still have SK equity
since you don't have a cop check on xiz, following mechanics the slot stays alive for now.

heck, xiz doesn't even have partner equity with many players unless we force ourselves into worlds where people bussed xiz (which seems kind of stupid for basically every player on xiz' wagon)

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
anyway my poe's bolth jess dbp shado

i'm fine with a lynch on any of these four

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727808)
If he's 95% a wolf start acting like it.

DBP has responded as well as he ever has. You just don't have a better target and DBP is rocking your boat too much

I'm starting to really believe if i never came back and challenged it you'd have slid me in the wolf pile too. You dont come off as guinine to me and haven't for awhile

BRO DBP WASN'T EVEN HERE
HE STILL HASN'T ANSWERED HALF MY QUESTIONS
WHAT

STOP DEFENDING THIS PILE OF SLUSH AND HELP ME MAKE IT DO STUFF

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
unrelated, but I need GTH lists from everyone

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
where's your head at rn haku? your vote's on jess right now. are you the most suspicious of her?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727806)

then stop trying to kill xiz and i'll stop talking about him

No, he dies today. Convince me you're not next when he flips red by doing work now

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727811)
BRO DBP WASN'T EVEN HERE
HE STILL HASN'T ANSWERED HALF MY QUESTIONS
WHAT

STOP DEFENDING THIS PILE OF SLUSH AND HELP ME MAKE IT DO STUFF

Uh yeah he was? You accussd him of directing the conversation to Xiz (which was actually my doing)

Stop it. Youre being bad at the game if you are indeed town. You got 95% sure wolf? You fucking take it unless you present a 96+% sure wolf instead

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727814)
No, he dies today. Convince me you're not next when he flips red by doing work now



Uh yeah he was? You accussd him of directing the conversation to Xiz (which was actually my doing)

Stop it. Youre being bad at the game if you are indeed town. You got 95% sure wolf? You fucking take it unless you present a 96+% sure wolf instead

I'm taking the 99% that xiz gets outed later
that's a 96%+ chief

and no, backpack wasn't here when I iso'd them and found it lacking. that's what I'm talking about.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727812)
unrelated, but I need GTH lists from everyone

town
leetic
xiz
ffa
mml

town lean/phase pass
haku
dusk

can die
bolth
shado
dbp
jess

i slept on a haku read and i think i'm reverting to reading him town but he ain't like a clear town

associations (bad practice; whatever. it helps me)
bolth x dbp = no
dbp x dusk = no
mml x shado = no
ffa x xiz = no
ffa x leetic = no
bolth x jess = no
haku x jess = no
mml x xiz = no
leetic x mml = no
haku x mml = no

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727815)
I'm taking the 99% that xiz gets outed later
that's a 96%+ chief

and no, backpack wasn't here when I iso'd them and found it lacking. that's what I'm talking about.

So lacking you'll risk the lynch over a fucking outted wolf

Dude fucking no. You're straight tripping.

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
you know i'm kinda thinking of letting xiz die and flip and watch mml's reaction

flashflash account 04-28-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727818)
you know i'm kinda thinking of letting xiz die and flip and watch mml's reaction

"I told you so" or "xiz should have played better"?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727814)
No, he dies today. Convince me you're not next when he flips red by doing work now

you really out here threatening to lynch the green check

'ight

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727819)
"I told you so" or "xiz should have played better"?

yeahhh neither of those are satisfying

'ight ima keep defending xiz

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727818)
you know i'm kinda thinking of letting xiz die and flip and watch mml's reaction

Was thinking the same but he will blame it on me over himself ;)

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Holy shit the Xiz debacle really escalated

of note is DBP waiting it out (or maybe IRL stuff came up?), MML (and later DBP) pushing Xiz on a bluff because his claimed role doesn't give him anymore info, FG having ideas I wanna talk about later, and... and Duskfall.

In the midst of the meltdown and the threats of outing shit and yada yada, my man here goes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727659)
Ok to be fair why are people townreading me aside from xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727661)
Wait maybe you arent anymore wtf guys townread me


MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727818)
you know i'm kinda thinking of letting xiz die and flip and watch mml's reaction

I already told you I wasn't gonna believe it and the fact you're planning on waiting last second to maximize the chaos is fucking gross and leads me to not believing it.

Do real work

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also this is the first game I have ever seen DBP not do mechanics in a c9 in the 6 years of playing
dbp

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Also self prez kinda but I rather bolth be lynched and want to hear more about him

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727824)
I already told you I wasn't gonna believe it and the fact you're planning on waiting last second to maximize the chaos is fucking gross and leads me to not believing it.

Do real work

i really think i did though

i've iso'd multiple people, i have a pretty good town pool, and i think my poe is satisfactory for now

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727822)
Was thinking the same but he will blame it on me over himself ;)

I mean, youre not wrong

If youre town aligned you've fucked up every possible way from getting pissy with Haku over literal nothing to now

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727823)
Holy shit the Xiz debacle really escalated

of note is DBP waiting it out (or maybe IRL stuff came up?), MML (and later DBP) pushing Xiz on a bluff because his claimed role doesn't give him anymore info, FG having ideas I wanna talk about later, and... and Duskfall.

In the midst of the meltdown and the threats of outing shit and yada yada, my man here goes:

i read those quotes and was a bit confused as to why he was thinking about himself since there wasn't much heat on him, but idk what to think really

it looks like him making stream of consciousness posts

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I've owned up to my mistakes this game MML

the question is

can you?

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727825)
Also this is the first game I have ever seen DBP not do mechanics in a c9 in the 6 years of playing
dbp

He did when he explained to FFA that his keeping you alive wasn't mechanically sound

Jesus Christ Xiz

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yeah honestly xiz if you're town you really dropped the ball here

but like
that's okay

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727831)
He did when he explained to FFA that his keeping you alive wasn't mechanically sound

Jesus Christ Xiz

i mean more like, actively trying to figure out what is happening outside of me

but i see your point and agree

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727830)
I've owned up to my mistakes this game MML

the question is

can you?

What mistake? Seeing some extremely antitown play on mutiple phases from a player and lynching them?

I'd be a fucking fool to let you go because (as FFA puts it) 95% of the time you mock me in post for just turning a blind eye to an outted wolf

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727832)
yeah honestly xiz if you're town you really dropped the ball here

but like
that's okay

we all have bad games
we all have good games

twg is a guessing game

only thing i can gloat about is my wolf game. thats where i shine.


...not so much town games

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727834)
What mistake? Seeing some extremely antitown play on mutiple phases from a player and lynching them?

I'd be a fucking fool to let you go because (as FFA puts it) 95% of the time you mock me in post for just turning a blind eye to an outted wolf

i promise i wont mock you

also i really dont wanna clutter the thread with us fighting so can we call it a truce for now

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727833)
i mean more like, actively trying to figure out what is happening outside of me

but i see your point and agree

Don't agree enough to unvote apperently

Who am i kidding you always go DBP here no matter how I disprove your actual stated reason fpr the vote huh?

Funnygurl555 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
both is my #1 still over dbp

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
it would be different if xiz didn't claim vig
but that's confirmable

since you're already acting like xiz is a wolf, you can check for partners and push there. Maybe some of those players that are still in the poe flipping will give us some insight

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727839)
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

weren't they going to be back soon

Hakulyte 04-28-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz

Occam's Razor. Sorry if town.

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727839)
i mean we /can/ lynch jess here

Vote 'em

Start a wagon if you have the argument to do so

As far as i know the argument is Jess is a low poster, which is an ok argument in some cases

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
for the record,

i am the 1-shot vigi (V)

i have used my shot on leetic

I believe I was roleblocked by wolves (so thank god for that)
or, if i was roleblocked by a town, then you are seriously mvp lol

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727843)
Xiz

Occam's Razor. Sorry if town.

what do you think about this funny

Makilaz 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

DaBackpack [4]
Bolth mannn, flashflash account, funnygurl555, Xiz

Xiz [4]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
ShadoWolfe

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
resistance to dbp wagon is

P A L P A B L E

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Dear Xiz:



Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727598)
quick reads list, if you want me to go in depth then ask:

Town:
leetic
funny
dbp
dusk


Wolf:
Ull/Shadow
Bolth
Jessie(?)

Since you agreed that DBP did do mechanic talk, and you had them as town before using that excuse, maybe unvote and stop being an inconsistant player who can't remember his reads

ShadoWolfe 04-28-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727707)
oh im wrong then

i wanted to build a town circle :(

- thought post #150 was a neural network link, aka bond between two things, aka masons. Didnt think anything really of it, all i did was put you as town
- DBP and Duskfalls first posts about town reading players were each other, no other reads, really early. I was like, oh they are masons. Okay cool. I'll leave them at top town.





- I was trying to soft the soft, saying 'oh cool i know MM are two more of the letters. im a 1 shot and am useless later' and was subtly taking their reads and using that to dictate my shoot.
- I kept prodding dbp and dusk but WHY U GOTTA BE AFK ALWAYS DBP PLZ
- I then got prodded hard, and outed.
- xel died probably because they thought the two letters I knew were CC or something.
- I gloated about how 'hah, thats not the two letters i was hinting at'



All i wanted to do was just sit back mang, literally just 4 posts and the thread was 50% about me all the time. I just wanted to chill mang.

I'm.. buying this. It doesn't excuse anything else, but I think this comes from a genuine place. I thought you thought something else about someone else, but that's besides the point.

is this what you threatened to "out"?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I guess it can rand, whatever

we could cfd wolfe
they didn't respond to me either when I asked them about xiz

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/25 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

psychoangel691 [6]
Duskfall, Xiz, DaBackpack, flashflash account, jessiebessie, leetic

leetic [4]
MixMasterLar, Ulleabhara, Hakulyte, bolth mannn

MixMasterLar [1]
XelNya

jessiebessie [1]
Funnygurl555

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727840)
both is my #1 still over dbp

Then vote him

He was on your scumlist after all

Bolth mannn 04-28-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ok wtf guys, everyone yells at me for wanting to vote Xiz at the beginning of this phase and now he is a viable lynch? Intention to vote for Xiz. His play has been fucking gross in my opinion.

unvote for now, this is more like the kind of play I expect from dbp and it seems genuine.

Would also be open to voting Dusk, Shadow or Jess

I feel like Dusk is getting a bit ridiculous with what he is getting away with. No attempts at reads or anything, he is flying under the radar and people who are townreading him for d0 shenanigans and then scumreading me for the same thing is just insult to injury.

Jess is super UTR as well but seems busy IRL but would still be fine voting here.

Shadow is more of a null but ullea's slot felt really scummy to me.

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4727850)
I'm.. buying this. It doesn't excuse anything else, but I think this comes from a genuine place. I thought you thought something else about someone else, but that's besides the point.

is this what you threatened to "out"?

yes

dbp and dusk were the only reasons why i didnt out it, i tried hinting so many times but it was clearly, clearly wrong.

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727853)
Then vote him

He was on your scumlist after all

#selfprez

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
whatever
I never liked mechanics anyway

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
wolfe

Duskfall 04-28-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
whens dl again

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
For post game bragging rights: Funny is absolutely Godfather.

This read is stronger the spicier this phase gets. When it's D3 remember you heard it here first

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
50m right?

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm so triggered that FG was green checked, wolf off wagon is one of my favorite scumtells

Duskfall 04-28-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727854)
ok wtf guys, everyone yells at me for wanting to vote Xiz at the beginning of this phase and now he is a viable lynch? Intention to vote for Xiz. His play has been fucking gross in my opinion.

unvote for now, this is more like the kind of play I expect from dbp and it seems genuine.

Would also be open to voting Dusk, Shadow or Jess

I feel like Dusk is getting a bit ridiculous with what he is getting away with. No attempts at reads or anything, he is flying under the radar and people who are townreading him for d0 shenanigans and then scumreading me for the same thing is just insult to injury.

Jess is super UTR as well but seems busy IRL but would still be fine voting here.

Shadow is more of a null but ullea's slot felt really scummy to me.

Sorry i dont play by the rules no one can stop me i cant be contained

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm going to iso bolt tonight, I think the slot is becoming pretty important to the game

MixMasterLar 04-28-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727854)
ok wtf guys, everyone yells at me for wanting to vote Xiz at the beginning of this phase and now he is a viable lynch? Intention to vote for Xiz. His play has been fucking gross in my opinion.

I didnt yell about you wanting to vote Xiz.

Yelled to you anout many things, but not that .

Why unvote and not swap?

Makilaz 04-28-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/28 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

Xiz [4]
MixMasterLar, leetic, DaBackpack, Hakulyte

DaBackpack [2]
funnygurl555, Xiz

flashflash account [1]
Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
ShadoWolfe

ShadoWolfe [1]
flashflash account

flashflash account 04-28-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727865)
I didnt yell about you wanting to vote Xiz.

Yelled to you anout many things, but not that .

Why unvote and not swap?

because xiz is partner and doesn't want to lynch

Xiz 04-28-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
the conversation is gonna be about me for the whole game isnt it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution