Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

Antori 05-3-2019 01:50 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673042)
Except you suss shadowolfe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4672859)
this reaction rubbed me the wrong way, i feel like Daikyi did the right thing pushing people on the scene and not voting them and i have yet to get wolf read from star-crossed. but shado coming in and negating the whole discussion felt off for me

i think I'm just going over what i already said and it's getting nowhere

also gradiant seems to not be here for EoD so I'm changing vote to
ffa

star please dont vote roundbox

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4673038)
Do you have any more insight on roundbox raeko? I'm likely about to move my vote, kind of trying to weigh some things.

I still think he hasn't posted as much game related content as I would like, which makes it seem like he isn't scum hunting as much as I would expect from him at this point. he does normally make a lot of one line posts as either alignment, but I feel like he usually goes try-hard as town and makes longer wall type posts as well and I haven't seen many of those from him yet

But at the same time I can't tell if he is town legitimately having trouble coming up with connections in the game so far. I've also seen several of the interactions this game and just kind of thought "wat" when trying to figure out any conclusions so I don't know. I'm hoping that his interactions from this EoD will help me read him a bit better

Daikyi 05-3-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673040)
it does?

no reason to suspect people that i can't read their playstyle they can be anything

you have people as not null on your initial reads list, yet you say afterwards that you cant read them

re:star - @ work, was posting from lunch break, but tbh all my thoughts on the game are generally in thread

i havent though much about people i havent interacted with LOL. id probably vote antori here though, possibly xel or ffa

flashflash account 05-3-2019 01:54 PM

Yikes
Maybe Raeko is town

Daikyi 05-3-2019 02:00 PM

imo im satisfied with the people i have interacted more in depth with, like, i can envision the mindspaces of haku, mml, to a slightly more assumption filled extent, star (moreso, shes asking good questions that seem like theyre t least somewhat truthfully invested in figuring out people)

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:00 PM

How come nobody derp cleared me

Antori 05-3-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673045)
you have people as not null on your initial reads list, yet you say afterwards that you cant read them

ok i guess my list is false news

shadowolfe is my wolf partner and I'm trying to cover him up

i dont know what's so weird about having a person i can't read do something suspicious and me thinking they now have a suspicious lean afterwards even though i can't read their playstyle

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:03 PM

Why do you read me Wolfe and daikyi all the same yet have us in completely different places on your read list

Hakulyte 05-3-2019 02:04 PM

Okay, this got ignored. #303

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672923)
After reading mml's post I can safely say that haku is lock town

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4673005)
Did MML make a post about haku being town or something

Okay what are you even doing.

Antori 05-3-2019 02:04 PM

my lists are doing more harm than good at getting my reads across i should have them be reads per person instead of ranking them based on how i read them

Daikyi 05-3-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673050)
ok i guess my list is false news

shadowolfe is my wolf partner and I'm trying to cover him up

i dont know what's so weird about having a person i can't read do something suspicious and me thinking they now have a suspicious lean afterwards even though i can't read their playstyle

because if you were town, wouldnt you be trying to lynch on criteria of suspicion, not toughness to read?

Antori 05-3-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673054)
because if you were town, wouldnt you be trying to lynch on criteria of suspicion, not toughness to read?

if this was the case then the meta would be to do contradictory stuff and give empty comments that dont show you as either alignements

Antori 05-3-2019 02:10 PM

i use both suspicion and toughness to read when lynching someone and i use them in varying amount depending the game

Antori 05-3-2019 02:12 PM

when is EoD btw i thought it was soon that's why i changed vote and all

star-crossed 05-3-2019 02:13 PM

I think raeko is town.
I definitely like Antori changing his vote to someone who is here, and the traction against him right now makes me nervous that it's an easy thing for wolves to push. (I do not necessarily think it is happening yet).

Xel, I think I want to pursue. Choosing to unvote and not really push into anything, is potentially trying not to make waves. I am considering within Lar, Ind, Dai as well, maybe WV/roundbox, but we will see. Gradiant I want to say has emotional responses more consistent with not a wolf?

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673053)
my lists are doing more harm than good at getting my reads across i should have them be reads per person instead of ranking them based on how i read them

Yeah probably

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673053)

definitely. it helps a lot to be able to see the reasoning behind why you made each read. even just one or two lines to give a general idea is good

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673047)
Yikes
Maybe Raeko is town

why is this a yikes rofl

Antori 05-3-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4673060)
definitely. it helps a lot to be able to see the reasoning behind why you made each read. even just one or two lines to give a general idea is good

who are your wolf reads btw i didn't get to hear them

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4672954)
and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone

???
Usually, pressure votes are to actually pressure people into doing stuff. You can't pressure somebody that's been actively posting and reading into posting and reading more. I've only not been posting so far today because of work.

Here's some general stuff with who I'm down to lynch today though, nothing meaty because d0 obviously:
-Antori: that lovely non-pressure vote on somebody they had as not suspicious, as well as the people they're wanting to vote not matching up whatsoever to their reads list. They'll happily lynch me or shado (me being not suspicious and shado being suspicious), then later saying they'd want to lynch shado less because he liked that shado voiced his opinion (about what? I've been voicing opinions as well). No votes or prodding either on anybody they found slightly suspicious on their list

-Shado: General attitude in the thread and his 'wrong' post still feeling off because even if it was a misread on what i was interpreting, it was still a question directed at mml, not him. Butting in like that so arrogantly left a bad taste in my mouth

Wayward: General lack of activity

Other things:
Weary of daikyi solely on that we seem to be having similar thoughts and it just weirds me out a little. Not saying it's a pocketing sort of thing, just being cautious of a good player.
Kind of too worn out to go through the stuff around ffa and star's argument, I'll look at it later.

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4673052)

Ignoring haku is an Olympic sport I guess
This looks bad

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:30 PM

Maybe throw xel in there too since I'm used to seeing him make quite a lot more arguments? but idk because I don't think i've played with him in quite a while. He'd be the lowest out of those 4 then.

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673043)
i think I'm just going over what i already said and it's getting nowhere

also gradiant seems to not be here for EoD so I'm changing vote to
ffa

I'm getting less of 'gradiants not here for eod so i'm switching votes' here, and more 'daikyi is not liking my vote so i'm gonna switch'. eod is still 5 hours so quite a bit of time for people to come in and read.

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:34 PM

Think for today I'm at that order i had in my post actually, but shado and wayward are about equal.
antori > shadow/wayward > xel

Gradiant 05-3-2019 02:35 PM

antori

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673062)
who are your wolf reads btw i didn't get to hear them

I don't have any very strong wolf reads atm but I am suspicious of Wayward, Xel, you, and slightly Shadowolfe.

A lot of Wayward's posts seem to just be observations

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4673017)
Antori you're posting a lot more this game compared to the first game we played together, nice

Quote:

Xel I think is mostly a tone read, I expect him to get more excitable and into the game and some point? This one could just be way off

My suspicions on you (Antori) are mostly because of some general anti-town things you said. But I know you are a relatively new player still so it may just be a lack of experience talking and I don't want to run in the same circles every single game.

Shadowolfe I do not know if I am just traumatized from the last game or not, but he has the same over-confident attitude and I can just hear him in voice chat, wrapping everyone around his finger and getting them to lynch Xel and AHHH ok I'm having flashbacks but seriously his tone is kinda reminding me of that

I'm neutral/need to see more from Ind, Lar, roundbox and I was going to say Gradiant but I like where his head is at since that reads list that I've seen since I hit preview post, lmao

Also I realize it looks like I'm totally sheeping Gradiant's reads but I promise I started working on this post before I saw his

star-crossed 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673066)
I'm getting less of 'gradiants not here for eod so i'm switching votes' here, and more 'daikyi is not liking my vote so i'm gonna switch'. eod is still 5 hours so quite a bit of time for people to come in and read.

That's an interesting angle on it, i think it is a fair point. Switching to someone who is present could increase the pressure from them, which I see as a particular risk to a wolf who is already being pressured.

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Youre absolutely traumatized if you can compare this game to how Wolfe sounded in voice chat

flashflash account 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Haku you have a gift
People are literally skimming right over your post

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673071)
Youre absolutely traumatized if you can compare this game to how Wolfe sounded in voice chat

You're probably right

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673072)
Haku you have a gift

no no no I'm reading it

star-crossed 05-3-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673064)
Ignoring haku is an Olympic sport I guess
This looks bad

WV claims to have barely read, so I do not really know that it being ignored is meaningful even if the inquiry is valid

Antori 05-3-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673066)

when i posted that i thought EoD was in 1 hour cause of the FFR website clock

i already said that the vote was to pressure you to give reads it's not like daikyi was gonna do anything to make me not switch

and about you voicing your opinion before, i didn't actually read most of your posts because it seemed like you and shado were criticizing each other on how you play more than who's wolf if shado or you gave some reads in them on other people i probably didn't see them

your reads list is pretty safe and small, you only gave opinions on people who pushed on you or wayward which everyone already suspects so maby give opinions on rest too

Antori 05-3-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673072)
Haku you have a gift

i dont have any good leads on haku, they act towny and their points make sense but i dont get the same confidence in their post as i get in star-crossed's maby it's just d0 and haku is playing it safe(sorry but i'm not of sure haku's gender)

Daikyi 05-3-2019 02:58 PM

imo if youre mindmelding with soneone without having posted your thoughts previously @gradiant then its less reason to be sus, since theres no chance of parrot/sheep

main thing with antori is i dont see real backing and read development backing the votes or reads

Gradiant 05-3-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673078)
imo if youre mindmelding with soneone without having posted your thoughts previously @gradiant then its less reason to be sus, since theres no chance of parrot/sheep

main thing with antori is i dont see real backing and read development backing the votes or reads

Maybe less of a worry of pocketing then and more of a worry of personal bias on reading you because of us having similar thoughts.

Antori 05-3-2019 03:00 PM

I dont make for a good detective but i try and ask people for reads here and there i drop most cases after i get 'enough' info

Daikyi 05-3-2019 03:01 PM

like if anything antori, can you not even make an attempt to write out a full reads list, but talk about like what you think the most important parts of this day that you think are relevant to your reads?

Gradiant 05-3-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673076)
your reads list is pretty safe and small, you only gave opinions on people who pushed on you or wayward which everyone already suspects so maby give opinions on rest too

Only person here that's even attempted to have a 'push' on me was you, and it was a pretty much halfassed 'pressure'. That doesn't count whatsoever as far as I'm concerned. Benefit of the doubt, that's still only 1 person out of 4 that I mentioned.

Daikyi 05-3-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673080)
Maybe less of a worry of pocketing then and more of a worry of personal bias on reading you because of us having similar thoughts.

similar thots

do you mean like, thinking styles?

Gradiant 05-3-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673085)
similar thots

do you mean like, thinking styles?

Well it was thoughts on haku, and then i was catching up during my work break, saw antori's vote on me as break was ending so no time to respond but saw almost immediately after that you responded to it with same idea that i had in my mind.

Antori 05-3-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673083)
can you not even make an attempt to write out a full reads list

star-crossed 05-3-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673088)

I think he is just saying that another reads list may not be as helpful in figuring out how you are understanding the game basically, compared to talking about key events.

star-crossed 05-3-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673043)

You did, but I'm not allowed to?

inDheart 05-3-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4673049)
How come nobody derp cleared me

when you say that, no one has to

you made the post you did it in weird too

inDheart 05-3-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

i talked about it, i'm voting him atm

roundbox 05-3-2019 03:29 PM

Thinking antori is a miss here. Still don't like FFa but I'm thinking of moving to another person after I've had a good opportunity to read again after I get home

@raeko it'll buff out in the end don't worry

mellon_collie 05-3-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4673088)

I think by "full" he means "with reasoning about each player". not just the name/read but also referencing why you feel the way you do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4673094)
@raeko it'll buff out in the end don't worry

I trust in ya ;]

for now....

Daikyi 05-3-2019 03:40 PM

yeah im not throwing it as an insult, im saying like, you dont have to spend time saying things about each player like a full reads list, just wanted to know where you place thread event importance

inDheart 05-3-2019 03:42 PM

antori's town

the reasons for pressure/votes are fair, but i like dai trying to continue the conversation with antori because any other treatment winds up along the lines of "let's lynch him to teach him a lesson" instead of trying to sort it within the context of the game

inDheart 05-3-2019 03:44 PM

roundbox how serious was your gradiant vote

inDheart 05-3-2019 03:57 PM

might be pivoting more on wayward as i think more about him; "wolves have an agenda, you just need to find it" vs. the floaty site meta are warring atm

antori doesn't fit in that same category because he's not really floating

lynching people not playing the game is too appealing

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:08 PM

Lynch absolutely needs to be between Antori and Wayward at this point: Antori is making reads up per post about them and Wayward is literally not even paying attention to his own post. Both are anti-town and unacceptable behavior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4672962)
And in regards to MML: one thing I've learned from TWG recently is that leaving someone alive/unpressured because they will "prove themselves later" is not the best way to approach the game. I think sitting back on your read of me until later in the game is too safe (and can lead to you being exploited as the player can act accordingly knowing you're looking for certain actions in future phases)

Plus if enough people have earned the reputation of "let's wait on them," then we just end up with a small list of usual suspects on d0 and are lynching out of this pool. rand% dictates this can be problematic (one example that sticks out is a game Nakah played a while back and was lynched very early on and was a blue role)

It's was down to "Do I want to call out Roundbox for nothing all phase so he can just go play DOTA again or do I want to use my limited time this week talking to people who will actually play the game d0"

That may be unfair since you are proving to be present but for better or worse I just don't invest in some things anymore. IE: Trying to get Xel to say anything useful d0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4672964)
But let me toss a bone

I will not be lynching star, roundbox or yoshl today

#fact

These mean jack all without any commentary
But you already knew that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4673004)
mml said something about me being a lot less aggro and using tactics against him twice as a wolf

except the 2 games i played recently, one was star crossed, one was FE
and i was town/wolf in those 2 games lmao

I absolutely remember you doing it twice in a fairly short time period and being pissed at myself the second time.

But I did check up in the history thread / searched for the Star Crossed game and apparently that never happened so ????

I will concede I was wrong

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4673015)
Don't over think it. I saw a post by MML and said to myself "I'm going to post this" and so I did. I still haven't read the thread but I will I promise you

This after he said Haku was clear after reading my post?? I even made a pocket joke.

This alone is worth a lynch

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4673020)
I didn't even see this until Star quoted it but lol, follow it up with what? I answered the question already, if you have anything else you need following up with, feel free to ask

Yes can you show me where you addressed it before I made that comment?

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4673021)
Also honestly knowing that you have salty tendencies but try to avoid them makes some things make more sense

You do not go out and say it, but it feels like you are giving him the benefit of the doubt with sussing you

Imma put a pin in this and come back to it much, much later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4673044)
I still think he hasn't posted as much game related content as I would like, which makes it seem like he isn't scum hunting as much as I would expect from him at this point. he does normally make a lot of one line posts as either alignment, but I feel like he usually goes try-hard as town and makes longer wall type posts as well and I haven't seen many of those from him yet

Not on d0.

Quote:

Fucking

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673097)
antori's town

the reasons for pressure/votes are fair, but i like dai trying to continue the conversation with antori because any other treatment winds up along the lines of "let's lynch him to teach him a lesson" instead of trying to sort it within the context of the game

Is someone saying he should be lynched just to teach him a lesson?

I think they're saying that he needs to be lynch because he's not solving the game and that's pretty anti town, and you lynch the person who is the most anti town especially d0

You flatly declaring that he's town rubs me the wrong way somehow. If you wish to defend him then comment on how a town could play the game the way he has; show us where he's coming from if you really believe that.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673100)
lynching people not playing the game is too appealing

Everyone has more then 10 post (Double the limit SunFan set) so if you see people not playing the game it's probably work seriously considering

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:13 PM

worth* not work

Basically if they are not playing with 10 posts under their belt that's an issue

Gradiant 05-3-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673102)
Everyone has more then 10 post (Double the limit SunFan set) so if you see people not playing the game it's probably work seriously considering

Just because somebody might have more than 10 posts doesn't mean the number of posts they have where they are actually contributing to the game is more than the limit sunfan set.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:18 PM

I think because of Antori's language barrier and the fact that I've seen him as town want to double back on reads without properly explaining when/why he did so I could believe a world where he is derpin' hard and loud

Wayward on the other hand has basically done nothing serious this game that I can recall other then saying he agreed with my post about Haku and then denied that he knew I made a post about haku just to double back and said he was memeing with my post about Haku ????. This is so extremely bad and the fact that it's all I have to go off of him gives me the impression he legit just forgot about it

Which isn't a town mindset because town are actively trying to solve.

Wolves on the other hand know the answer and don't worry as much about solving the game as just blending in with what's happening. A wolf forgets what he says in this particular case much faster then a town ever will.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4673104)
Just because somebody might have more than 10 posts doesn't mean the number of posts they have where they are actually contributing to the game is more than the limit sunfan set.

Hopefully you saw my next post which probably better illustrates what I'm trying to say but in short I agree 100%

It's why it's an issue

star-crossed 05-3-2019 04:24 PM

I definitely would hang wayward over antori

Gradiant 05-3-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673106)
Hopefully you saw my next post which probably better illustrates what I'm trying to say but in short I agree 100%

It's why it's an issue

well yeah, i wasn't trying to argue there, just an add on

inDheart 05-3-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673105)
I think because of Antori's language barrier and the fact that I've seen him as town want to double back on reads without properly explaining when/why he did so I could believe a world where he is derpin' hard and loud

you basically answered your own question to me here (and i was very tempted to respond to it with "you are, honey")

because while i'd prefer if people posted understandable progressions and had degrees in argumentation and things like that, antori's had these kind of form/action mismatch issues before and people have been able to townread him correctly despite them. his play scans as baseline anti-town that way but it doesn't make him a wolf

so i'm more left wondering what's different here. i don't think he's been reaching exceptionally hard to excuse himself out of his reads, and so far people have been able to question him and find out he does actually have some reasons for what he believes

he is the kind of player that i expect town may want to clean up at some point regardless of actual alignment, but at present is not a great choice for wolf

inDheart 05-3-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673102)

you kinda...just discovered this? i'm lumping this in with you picking out wayward afterward

there are a number of people that feel like voidplayers to me at any given time because they're only semi-around or haven't been at the same time as me, so even if people have met the requirement, fair amount of wanting to have them get it in gear

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673110)
you basically answered your own question to me here (and i was very tempted to respond to it with "you are, honey")

I wasn't making that point when you made your comment. Regardless of where I fall on the issue afterwards I didn't see anyone saying/implying he needed to be taught a lesson.

You are preemptively scolding people before you even explain why you would defend him and it strikes me as backwards. You're defense of him is praising Yosh ??? ?? ? ???? ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673111)
you kinda...just discovered this? i'm lumping this in with you picking out wayward afterward

there are a number of people that feel like voidplayers to me at any given time because they're only semi-around or haven't been at the same time as me, so even if people have met the requirement, fair amount of wanting to have them get it in gear

I always check postcount on d0's EoD and just generally keep an eye on it out of habit. Helps me not forget people because they slowly stop posting. Nothing to do with my point though.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673113)

You are preemptively scolding people before you even explain why you would defend him and it strikes me as backwards

Basically what I want to say here is that it feels like you didn't have a good reason to defend him here and want to say that what I explained is what you where thinking while at the same time trying to cut me down a little.

You are legit making me want to switch to Antori and see what he flips now, and go after you should he flip red.

XelNya 05-3-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4672975)
remember when being thrown off was indicative for haku?

does this feel like that or no

it does not

inDheart 05-3-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

I wasn't making that point when you made your comment. Regardless of where I fall on the issue afterwards I didn't see anyone saying/implying he needed to be taught a lesson.

You are preemptively scolding people before you even explain why you would defend him and it strikes me as backwards. You're defense of him is praising Yosh ??? ?? ? ???? ??

those are two separate thoughts, connected around the theme of it being the big read i was sitting on + the why

i don't trust the player list to not policy lynch him regardless of what they're actually saying, though that may be a personal problem

Quote:

I always check postcount on d0's EoD and just generally keep an eye on it out of habit. Helps me not forget people because they slowly stop posting. Nothing to do with my point though.

so were you implying everyone's been playing the game? you're voting wayward because you said he's done nothing serious this game

i don't really understand what point you were showing me there unless it's "name who you think isn't playing the game", but it's worded like the "correct" answer is no one

inDheart 05-3-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673114)
Basically what I want to say here is that it feels like you didn't have a good reason to defend him here and want to say that what I explained is what you where thinking while at the same time trying to cut me down a little.

You are legit making me want to switch to Antori and see what he flips now, and go after you should he flip red.

knock yourself out, i'm not responsible for your actions

you've got a whole pool of 3 people i'd consider in that partner save pool as well

writes down "meta is a bad reason" in notebook 500x

inDheart 05-3-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4673115)
it does not

cool

this is a good sign

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673117)
those are two separate thoughts, connected around the theme of it being the big read i was sitting on + the why

i don't trust the player list to not policy lynch him regardless of what they're actually saying, though that may be a personal problem

That's fair and all but it really seemed like you where retroactively adding to your argument there.

Aside from just wishing you would have been upfront about your distrust of the community and just leaving the rest out though IDK what to add though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673117)
so were you implying everyone's been playing the game?

No, it looked like you where acting as if voting someone who is not playing as being too appealing, ie a cop out. My point is that people have provenly been present enough that they should have played TWG at some level at this point (If you where hear to make 10-15 posts but not one made an impact then that shows lack of effort, not lack of time to invest) so I was disagree that it was an easy out.

Maybe you didn't mean to imply that and I misread it, but that's what I was saying.

Basically if you're not saying that "not playing the game" is bad reasoning for a vote then I'm mistaken and you can safely ignore that point. If you are saying that well....

roundbox 05-3-2019 05:26 PM

raeko's posting makes me feel like she's very town
the attentiveness and constant contributions without stall is good
I think her post that ended with "sorry that this post was so long" (or at least close to that wording) feels pretty towny imo

I think star is also off of my table for lynching today for reasons previously mentioned

I think people latching onto the idea of "roundbox needs to scum hunt" should be cognizant of the fact that I'm also actively looking for townreads

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 05:27 PM

Thought about it and yeah lynching Antori because how I feel about inD might lynch a wolf but it's a vote made for all the wrong reasons. Gonna trust my first conclusion and stay on Wayward.

If Antori gets lynch I ain't gonna cry about it though

XelNya 05-3-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4673119)
cool

this is a good sign

to elaborate for others

haku isn't confirmed not wolf because of this, but what i'm at least getting at is there's a difference between him not knowing how to drive his wolf narrative, and having a slight wrench thrown into his early game presence he has typically

so someone else said talking about haku is a bit of a waste

I agree past this post, for today

thus my unvote

you're welcome and have a nice day, I'm gonna go watch more anime

roundbox 05-3-2019 05:35 PM

afk about 20 minutes, then here for EOD

if I had to cobble together a quick reads list to appease you, here's something I guess

not lynching today because I think they're actively town:
star
raeko

not lynching today because I think they're being really awkward:
antori (beware of serial killer status tho, this is the only player that has itched this scratch if SK exists)

not lynching today because I've agreed with too many of their points:
inDheart

maybe not lynching today because I'm wavering in my scumread on their VERY SCUMMY LOOKING ACTIONS for some dumb reason:
flashflash account

would like to interact with more before EOD:
yoshl
lar

I'm OK with axing:
Hakulyte
ShadoWolfe

gonna read these posts before eod:
xelnya
wv

is in this game:
gradiant

roundbox 05-3-2019 05:35 PM

behold, the new meta of reads lists. brb quick

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 05:36 PM

I will not be able to play anymore today. I think there's an hour and a half until EoD but I can't make it back before 7.

I can't shake off the feeling that I do not like Star and Yosh. I think I like Star less so because of some wording he uses when speaking to Yosh versus how he was going about talking to the rest of us (If you don't understand re read my posts guys)

I'm gonna lean InD scum for now and ust see how I feel about it in 24 hours I guess.

Roundbox just posted why he likes Raeko and frankly I don't see that happening at all and I really wish I had the time to talk it out with him. Gonna ask you to expand those thoughts for next phase, Round.

Shado dropped from the face of the earth and that makes me sad

If you guys don't lynch out of Antori or Wayward then vote Xel he just isn't really trying.

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 05:40 PM

I actually do feel really good about this game so guys, don't fall into that trope where the minute I miss an EoD you policy lynch me, not trying to be goddamn Lei Wulong here

(Lei's cool actually I feel we have many things in common)

XelNya 05-3-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673126)
If you guys don't lynch out of Antori or Wayward then vote Xel he just isn't really trying.

You know I think I've been mislynched about 10 / 10 times because of a read like your current one.

It's a really flattering statistic.

inDheart 05-3-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673120)
That's fair and all but it really seemed like you where retroactively adding to your argument there.

Aside from just wishing you would have been upfront about your distrust of the community and just leaving the rest out though IDK what to add though.

yeah, which is also fair

i don't really mean it to come across as distrust of these specific people but it's a lynch archetype that i tend not to like, and have major regrets when i'm a part of making it happen

like, lolmeforever if i'm wrong, but the prevailing thought right now is that's what's happening

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4673120)
No, it looked like you where acting as if voting someone who is not playing as being too appealing, ie a cop out. My point is that people have provenly been present enough that they should have played TWG at some level at this point (If you where hear to make 10-15 posts but not one made an impact then that shows lack of effort, not lack of time to invest) so I was disagree that it was an easy out.

Maybe you didn't mean to imply that and I misread it, but that's what I was saying.

Basically if you're not saying that "not playing the game" is bad reasoning for a vote then I'm mistaken and you can safely ignore that point. If you are saying that well....

all right, i see what you mean. i think there's cop-out potential but perhaps not too much as long as people are holding each other accountable on reasoning. the game feels a little lean so at any given time, there's some people not playing it, and my confidence is shot when it comes to lynching people who've been around relatively less, so that's making voting wayward just feel less good with time

XelNya 05-3-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4673128)
You know I think I've been mislynched about 10 / 10 times because of a read like your current one.

It's a really flattering statistic.

And not trying?

I feel that's a bit harsh. I've given a list of who I wouldn't lynch, that's more than you usually get from me.

In before comment of dead weight though. That's the usually response here, yes?

XelNya 05-3-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4673130)
In before comment of dead weight though. That's the usually response here, yes?

This by the way Lar, is yes, sarcasm.

Because the answer is an obvious resounding yes.