Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150906)

flashflash account 05-3-2019 03:13 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

"Departure yeah yeah
Idk how to haiku"
This is how to do

star-crossed 05-3-2019 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672884)
I read it that Haku is concerned because he royally fucked up last game.
He would still be in wolfchat concerned that he's too bad to play proper TWG.

I really disagree with this premise honestly, but I think it may be going past the point of game relevance as I increasingly find Haku likely town (page 15 posts). I can see there being truth, that Haku would seek more emotional support from the wolf team and would be less likely to be posting as emotionally, though.

So no, I don't really hate the Haku read from you anymore, but I do kind of hate the shepherd thing, I do wonder why you're not voting anyone, idk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672884)

I 100% believe that Shado and Gradiant had a bit of a misunderstanding and it looks good that Shado tried to clarify instead of doubling down.

I think Shado telling Gradiant not to pat himself on the back was a dick move though.

"bit of a misunderstanding?" As opposed to...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672897)
Stop I'm town reading you that means I'm town :^)

You know, if you put your whole lean list as town, you will be about 70% correct, that is pretty good accuracy

Hakulyte 05-3-2019 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672923)
After reading mml's post I can safely say that haku is lock town

I'm glad you think I'm town, but I have no clue what you are.

If you explained why you think I'm town instead of being like "I've read this, therefore this person is town" - that would be helpful.

Hakulyte 05-3-2019 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672935)
I do not think Raeko addressed this still (?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672829)
@Raeko this was written to you

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4672779)
Can you give me an example of YoshL's towny things that you saw he was thinking of? Just curious

-> #246

star-crossed 05-3-2019 03:30 AM

Daikyi's non meme posting is ironically hyperfocused on Haku at this stage in my opinion, which is concerning to me. I think it is easier to fake genuine analysis, the less holistic your view of what's going on is

Ummm
Hey Shado, wanna argue about views on raeko later, maybe?

Good night

Hakulyte 05-3-2019 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672943)
Daikyi's non meme posting is ironically hyperfocused on Haku at this stage in my opinion, which is concerning to me. I think it is easier to fake genuine analysis, the less holistic your view of what's going on is

Ummm
Hey Shado, wanna argue about views on raeko later, maybe?

Good night

I'd tend to wait it out on that and try to see if there's not something easier to figure out tbh.

Hakulyte 05-3-2019 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672776)
There's so much to read already

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672778)
raeko you haven't ~_^ in your last couple of pictures and that's pretty wolfy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672863)
Ind wanted me to do a dance and I will not dance because I'm not wearing my dancing shoes. I also haven't read any of the thread and won't until later tonight

Byeeeeee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672911)
7 server time is Not Cool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672921)
I'd expect MML to read the op

I wouldn't expect me to read the op

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672922)
I didn't read the op

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4672923)
After reading mml's post I can safely say that haku is lock town

Yeah, okay, no. I won't stand for commentary / non committal playstyle.

wayward vagabond

flashflash account 05-3-2019 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672940)
I really disagree with this premise honestly, but I think it may be going past the point of game relevance as I increasingly find Haku likely town (page 15 posts). I can see there being truth, that Haku would seek more emotional support from the wolf team and would be less likely to be posting as emotionally, though.

So no, I don't really hate the Haku read from you anymore, but I do kind of hate the shepherd thing, I do wonder why you're not voting anyone, idk.

You know, if you put your whole lean list as town, you will be about 70% correct, that is pretty good accuracy

!
I'll have to consider that, thank you
This could be life changing

Daikyi 05-3-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672943)

tbh id say its not really a hyperfocus kn haku because im not really concerned with reading him at this point, but definitely focusing on the discussion and other stuff that revolved around it, and i do think theres a difference,

faking analysis from a non holistic view is one thing, but youre skirting around actually saying whether or not you think i am doing such right now though. like, flip side is that its also easy to give actual analysis and thought from a pure standpoint. like, whats your metric to differentiate, and why is it just a worry right now that youre not even bothering to press? youve been pretty far engaged with a lot of other going ons, and even ask shadowolfe stuff in your last post so idk tbh

also where did that roundbox vote come from i could not get that train of logic to reach any station near ne

Antori 05-3-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672930)
It is actually weird to me that this message itself did not get more attention (I think I have seen a couple of people quote my reaction to it). It is a bit bizarre, and even asks most people a question that I do not think anybody answered. I also did not see a response to my questioning the second part, and my issue with saying "always sounds town just by nature" is...sweeping, and also undermining an already very slight point being made. And coming from someone who has voiced in the jTWG that town leans are basically an absence of suspicion, I am not sure this lean quite fits that mind frame.

i town read people based on how they play the game and the logic and cohesion they use and it happens that everything star-crossed says makes sense to me and i can't disagree with it
if i really had to cherry pick star, pushing on Daikyi was a good move at first but the longer it went the more conversation went from "you're wrong haku is wolfy" to "why are you not towny" and i already had slight town read on him just cause he brought good discussion points
and yeah i do go about the "innocent until proven guilty" mindset and star-crossed i just really convincing at being innocent for me

Antori 05-3-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

OK, here we go. Is there a reason you sound less confident reading the people you have played with before, rather than more confident because you have a frame of reference? (Regarding, ffa and I).

I am not sure what the Shado part has to do with me really. Do you have an impression of his other messages?

This sounds more like I am used to you talking about town leans though (compared to what I mentioned with your last message).

I am surprised neutral is better than not suspicious. Considering in ToS, neutral is usually anti town while not suspicious is code for likely town basically. Haha

I did read FFA completely wrong last game from D3 or so until last day

i realized that putting FFA on the list to begin with was my mistake so i made him his own category

well doing the right thing is a town lean but town mean in my playstyle gives +0 points cause everyone should start off as town, i dont know how not town daikyi is so i didn't go into depth with it i just knew he was still playing as town if this makes sense, shado did something less towny so i highlighted it

i didn't order the relative to each other but if i did i would put neutral above not suspicious yeah, and add sacrifice incase have to lynch someone above neutral

Quote:

This is pretty symmetrical, do you think that is on purpose?

it's not but i like it being so

Antori 05-3-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672938)
Too early to tell. A bit confused about you asking others what they think of you with that level of content. It's unlikely to be alignment indicative.

Can you describe further what you mean by "star always sounds town just by nature" ?

not as of alignment but just as person
you kinda remind me of inDheart and raeko crossover, inDheart tends to be abit secretive in how he plays but he strikes me as someone who's analyzing every word in the back and raeko as someone who has good intention but doesn't dig too deep into the game

i dont know how shado or gradiant's playstyles are roundbox sounds like MML but older and daikyi is lost twin of DaBackPack

roundbox 05-3-2019 08:25 AM

Pretty sure star's vote on me is a joke vote (read the quote I'm reacting to in my original post)

FFA needs to engage more players. He just walked in and discussed his meta for a hot minute, but still has yet to really go forward after posting a reads list

Antori 05-3-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4672939)
"Departure yeah yeah
Idk how to haiku"
This is how to do

slippery goo
ski dadle ska doo
and a salmon too

Antori 05-3-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

why did you make me like FFA's playstyle for second

Antori 05-3-2019 08:38 AM

and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone

Daikyi 05-3-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4672954)
and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone

ok so why do you have you vote someone? im not clear on why the vote is necessary in the first place, given that you can probably just...ask a player to give wolf reads

Wayward Vagabond 05-3-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672945)
Yeah, okay, no. I won't stand for commentary / non committal playstyle.

wayward vagabond

Are you wolfing boi

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672930)
It is actually weird to me that this message itself did not get more attention (I think I have seen a couple of people quote my reaction to it). It is a bit bizarre, and even asks most people a question that I do not think anybody answered. I also did not see a response to my questioning the second part, and my issue with saying "always sounds town just by nature" is...sweeping, and also undermining an already very slight point being made. And coming from someone who has voiced in the jTWG that town leans are basically an absence of suspicion, I am not sure this lean quite fits that mind frame.

After the last game I played with him I don't feel like I can read Antori d0
Also English is like his third language so anytime he says something weird I have a habit of assuming he just doesn't have the flow down pat yet.

As far as he's concerns, I think he was trying to start conversations. Asked the same thing i the first game we played IIRC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672932)
The shepherd comparison is strange to me because it implies you think I have leadership potential,

I guess if I had to re write that entire post to get my original intention through it would be We are men of TWG; shitty sheep votes do not become us.

Basically the point I was trying to (somewhat comically) make is that I feel you made a vote based solely on Yosh's and my interactions and you where siding with Yosh because you saw him a stronger player.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4672932)
"I'm extremely interested" "I guess"
...is it? Do you have a lean there yet or not? Haha

I think it's an act and I think it's fucking stupid
That said, it will probably tell us his alignment the further we let it go.
Basically I'm being flippant as hell here and you're reading words too literal

Quote:

roundbox

I see no indication that Roundbox is scum this early on
Actually as town he largely sits out of d0 and shines later on
Even if there's no real strong reason to think he is town that is not a good lynch for us right now.

Quote:

I do wonder why you're not voting anyone, idk.

I'm voting next post. I was waiting on something.

Quote:

IDK As opposed to Shado being a huge flaming dick?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4672942)
-> #246

That is indeed a bad Raeko post and chances are she will never follow it up.

--

BRB making a case

MixMasterLar 05-3-2019 10:33 AM

So YoshL / Daikyi Let's get back to this since I see that you've caught up with thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4672787)
i think shadowolfe you need to reread intent of my post, and the fact that im not really pushing the thought any further.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4672850)
You are aware that you have used this twice on me as wolf to justify why you where not willing to engage with me in anything closely resembling a heated debate since you've changed accounts, no?

Now I understand that trying to be less aggro is something that the both of us have talked about before and even though you have burned me with that excuse as wolf before I wouldn't feel good auto-voting you for not pushing/getting heated.

H O W E V E R

Things wheren't really that heated and you used this excuse anyway, and I was carious what you would say to me when I pointed this out

And you said nothing

It really looks like you waited until Star and me took the whole thing in a different direction and you don't want to bother addressing this now that it looks like nobody remembers that I said it.

And I don't much care for that playstyle.